Chemical Safety Software Reviews

Chemical Safety Software

Chemical inventory & hazardous waste management software

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Daniel J.

No more worrying about your hazardous materials

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

I print all my GHS labels using this software, and the best part if that you can even print them in different languages, which is really helpful when we want to do some collaboration with other fellow chemists who struggle more reading in English.

Pros

I absolutely love how easy it is to get labels for your compounds, and to separate your hazardous material from bio organic reagents and so on. This software lets you access Safety Data Sheets (that have saved our lives in more than one occasion) and it helps keep track of the environmental reports.

Cons

I was not aware that it had the option to keep track of your chemical inventory, until someone else in the lab started using it. It could be a little more user friendly when it comes to the inventory portion of the software.

John S.

If you do not have a real-time control of your Chemical Inventory, you should try EMS!

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

A cost-effective​ solution to keep track of the entire chemical life-cycle along with the regulatory requirements.

Pros

It is equipped with many useful features.
User-friendly and customizable in many levels.
Great mobile applications to increase ​efficiency.
Ability to mix and match the different packages for different users

Cons

The user interface can be improved more, ​but this is more of a subjective topic.

Ashley W.

We investigated this produt as something to switch to for our school. It generally seemed ok.

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

I like that it was customizable on a user basis. And it has a variety of modules that you can select depending on what your organization would require.

Cons

The pricing was very complicated. It was a per user and had a variety of levels/costs. We have a lot of users and determining who needed what level and keep it in our budget was going to be complicated. For companies with a few users it may be perfect fit.