PageTiger

Content creation and management software for non-designers

4.6/5

Emma L.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Absolute godsend!

Reviewed on 30/7/2020

So glad we've got this software, it has made a massive difference to the way we have been able to communicate with our staff during lockdown, and those furloughed. The staff are very professional, friendly and helpful, and were very to quick to solve a problem I had (totally of my own making!). Highly recommend. The example documents and templates are brilliant for giving ideas.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and easy to pick up the things I didn't know. The format is fantastic, it looks really professional, and is simple to cascade to staff, even those who have been furloughed. It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive. We are using it more and more, from induction packs, to policies, communications and training manuals

Cons

It would be good to be able to allow end users to enter free text rather than just selecting options, making it easier to get robust feedback. Also, although the templates are easy to use, it would be useful to be able to swap some aspects, such as inserting text or our logo instead of an icon for example.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Emma for your kind comments about PageTiger. Pleased we've been able to help!

Julie F.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Able to produce engaging, interactive publications

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

The ease of use and the ready to use templates makes it quick and easy to use. The ease of uploading your own images is great.

Cons

If you are not an advanced user the rigidness of the templates. Its good though if you have experience and create from a blank template.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response.

We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of our software.

Regarding the templates and layout library pages, we do regularly add to both of these, so hopefully you will have plenty of options. And don't forget our in-house creative agency, which can be commissioned to build you a bespoke template, or even manage an entire project.

Alison W.
  • Used for 2+ years

PageTiger is a great way to present materials to employees.

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

Pros

Overall presentation is great. PageTiger customer service is outstanding and always willing to help and offer solutions.

Cons

Sometimes I find myself clicking around to see what I can do within PageTiger. Also, I wish more photos, graphics, etc were available for free.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Alison,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response.

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you have experienced such good levels of customer service.

We will take on board your point about photos and graphics. Have you taken a look at our free video library?

As you know, there is so much PageTiger can do, so it's great to hear you are exploring different features. You may be familiar with it but don't forget we have a fantastic online user guide (it sits under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) as well as online support.

Robert F.

Superb. Unrivaled. Completely modernized our online presence & supported us every step of the...

Reviewed on 8/6/2018

Pros

It is so user-friendly, feels incredibly intuitive and looks brilliant. It has single-handedly changed the entire onboarding process for our organization for the better. It gets excellent feedback and has brought us into the 21st century. I couldn't recommend it highly enough and, in fact, regularly get asked to present it to other healthcare Trusts who can't help but want to have it too!

Cons

There really is very little not to like about this software. Things that in the past might have been a bit tricky have all now been updated so it really is an excellent piece of software and allows you to present the best version of whatever it is you want to present.

Response from PageTiger

Many thanks Robert for your kind words. Hoping to see you and many of your NHS colleagues at our events this summer.

Adam T.

Excellent

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

A better training program for our entire company.

Pros

It's ease of use, I have been able to create many beautiful training programs, your only boxed off by the limits of your imagination.

Cons

Log in process, each time I want to change anything I have to confirm my account, could be a fault but it's time consuming.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such brilliant feedback.

We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying such great results from creating your training content in PageTiger.

Security of our platform is our number one priority, which is why users have to log in after a period of inactivity.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects.

Emma M.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Allows me to create professional looking documents that are great to see around the business.

Reviewed on 2/5/2018

Pros

The software is easy to adapt and use the templates to make great looking documents. The regular updates that are made to the software enable continuous improvements to be made to the documents we produce.

Cons

The security rules can be quite difficult to understand and get right as we look to improve the security of the documents sent to our staff.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback.

We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying using our software and receiving such a great response from colleagues.

Regarding the range of security rules on offer, please don't forget our brilliant user guide (under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your login screen). We also offer online support if you have any questions regarding what security rule to choose for which project.

Justin S.
  • Used for 1+ year

Initial enthusiasm justified by impressive results

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

It meets our requirements perfectly. Doesn't overcomplicate things while providing a rich variety of options.

Cons

Some of the templates can be inflexible, constraining the choices and approaches to the development of material.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Justin,

We are absolutely delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of using our software.

Regarding templates, as well as the layout library, we do offer templates with more flexibility (they sit under the 'editable templates' tab in the 'create' section of your account).

I know many of your HSCNI colleagues are using the layout library and the good news is that we are regularly adding more pages and options to the library.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon.

TeamTiger

Page Tiger has been a great success to how we communicate internally within the business.

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Pros

I found the software easy to pick up and get to grips with to start to make some great basic documents quickly. It makes, what can be very basic/boring, into fun and interactive documents that make communication around the business more engaging.

Cons

For someone familiar with similar design software or is technically minded it is very easy to pick up. For someone new to all of this kind of software it will take a little longer to understand.

Response from PageTiger

Dear PageTiger user,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such great feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you're having such a great experience of using our software. As you say, it's a fantastic tool for turning content that can be a little flat into something dynamic and engaging.

We do hope you continue to love using PageTiger!

Claire H.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Customer Success Team Review

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

I am very new to Page Tiger and am still working on creating content, the support from the Customer Success team has been fantastic in helping me get started.

Pros

The interactivity available on Page Tiger makes it a very usable system for many things.

Cons

Being new to Page Tiger, understanding how to do things is sometimes a little tricky but there is a lot of support available while you get to know the system.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Clare for your feedback. We hope you continue to have a fantastic experience with us. Regards, TeamTiger!

Terry R.
  • Used for 1-5 months

The team at PageTiger has been awesome to work with. They are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Better communication with employees and clients

Pros

The ability to track data and make engaging content for my employees. I like the ease of setting up templates and making changes.

Cons

The cost of additional features. The prices are fair having said that. Outside of that I can't really think of much. I am still new to the system, but love what I have done so far.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Terry,

We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying using our software. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's fantastic to hear you have enjoyed such a high level of customer service (we like being awesome!).

Shima C.

New to Page Tiger

Reviewed on 22/6/2020

Newsletters
Induction
Outcomes
Training directory
Training evaluations
Updates on the regional model

Pros

Its visual appeal and userfriendliness. The design examples are exciting and very customisable

Cons

Dont know I have not used it properly yet. Had an onlint training session today.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We have launched our level 1 training, a member of the team will be in touch shortly to arrange this with you. Kind regards, TeamTiger!

Scott T.

Excellent look and feel

Reviewed on 15/1/2021

My experience with Page Tiger has been excellent to date. Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so helpful and have been available to support which gives you a real confidence.

Pros

I think that this product has a really great look and feel about it. I love the versatility that it offers and the support that we have had in setting this up. It's interactive, fun and fresh

Cons

Nothing at all I am really happy with it so far

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Scott for your lovely feedback.
We hope you continue to have a great experience of PageTiger and with the PageTiger team.

Steve U.

Feedbback

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Good customer service. Really helpful support colleague - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Interactivity is easy to use. Analytics are helpful.

Cons

Generally have to import a pdf created in Adobe InDesign as the design options are limited.

Would be useful to have full create access to imported pdfs.

Would be useful to have a the choice of an image hyperlink to attach to emails.

Response from PageTiger

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. Using Tiger Designer, you are able to create your documents through layout library, fully editable or uploading PDF's. You can also send out your documents via TigerMailer too and this enables you to send your document as a text link, image or embed on your website.
We hope you continue to have a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Jackie F.
  • Industry: Utilities

A fabulous communications tool that keeps on getting better.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

A very versatile communications tool with great multi-media functionality.

Pros

It's so accommodating. What ever you have in mind you to create Page Tiger gives you the freedom to be creative without having to have knowledge of specialist tools.

Cons

I'm struggling to answer this. Possibly the gallery and photo management system, however, I'm not sure how much my frustrations with this are caused by my own lack of knowledge. I have struggled in the 'more info' tool uploading photographs that are determined to appear upside down. I would like to be able to delete photos I will not use again and to be able to create subject folders for pictures so I can find past images quickly.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of using our software across a range of projects.

Regarding images, it is simple to delete visuals from your inventory that you no longer need - simply click on the magnifying glass icon next to the image and then the delete button (which has a rubbish bin icon next to it). If you are using the image you wish to delete in any of your publications, PageTiger will warn you.

You may be familiar with it, but there is a very useful user guide (under the 'help' button in the top toolbar when you log into your account), which is packed full of useful information.

We hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Christopher D.

Stumbled on a gem

Reviewed on 2/12/2018

Pros

Came across PageTiger at and exhibition and really liked what I saw, I've now been using it for a little over 12 months. What I like is the way you can make normal content feel extraordinary. What I really like is that you can also use it for other forms of communications even delivering micro learning experiences.

Cons

It's fairly easy to use if you're used to online building tools but there is a slight disconnect between the design and interactivity layers although this has come on a lot in the last few updates.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such a glowing response.

We're delighted to be assisting you in making your content extraordinary! Thank you too for the feedback on the relationship between our design and interactivity elements. Our dev team aims to continue the improvements here.

Long may you continue to enjoy using PageTiger!

Jillian D.

PageTiger publications look slick, smart and professional. Easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Publications look professional and smart, follow the corporate brand. Analytics allow the administrator to see how many views the publication has received and interactivity makes the publication engaging for user.

Pros

The excellent, efficient and friendly staff on the support helpdesk as well as 'how do' videos/tutorials and a multitude of user guides available meant I had got the swing of PageTiger in no time. The software is easy to use - I recommend a bit of practice and patience - it is most definitely worth it! I have highly recommended PageTiger to many of my colleagues.

Cons

Always remember to 're-publish' after making any changes to a published issue. This is a new feature which will take time to get used to. A very minor inconvenience however.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Jillian,

We are delighted to hear you are enjoying using our software and that you've had such a good experience of our team. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so to receive these sort of comments is brilliant!

Regarding the republish feature, this has taken the team here a little while to adapt to! But is a best practice way of updating real-time content and we hope you have now got used to it.

Again, thank you for such a brilliant review and we hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

• Industry: Insurance

Great software, enabled us to totally change how we work!

Reviewed on 25/6/2018

Helped me totally change my job role and make eLearning accessible to all of our staff.

Pros

The quality of work you can produce, with high res images and interactivity easily integrated.
The customer support as well can be faulted, always quick and helpful responses and very polite. They also made some great updates recently which make it so easy to use.
Love that you can set up your own branding to save time when making future publications.

Cons

The reporting functionality could be better, however what I've seen from using the software is that Page Tiger are always making updates based on customer feedback so it's easier to use.
An undo button would be very helpful!

Response from PageTiger

Dear PageTiger user,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback. It's absolutely fantastic to hear how our software has improved your eLearning content and way of work.

Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so feedback is crucial to our product and services. Regarding analytics, we have some exciting plans in our development pipeline to make our reporting even more insightful and easy to use.

We completely appreciate the need for an undo button! It is a surprisingly big piece of work, but something we are developing in the background.

Again, thank you for such a fabulous response and we do hope you continue to enjoy using our software.

Maxine Z.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Using PageTiger has allowed us to produce professional and interactive e-learning materials.

Reviewed on 2/5/2018

I would recommend this software to anyone wishing to make interactive publications. We are using it as the platform for our in-house learning software and it is working really well.

Pros

Once you get the hang of PageTiger it is possible to develop material really quickly, even with no prior experience of publishing, graphic design etc. There is enough flexibility within the software to make publications that are really quite bespoke. I can spend my time thinking about the content and what it should convey rather than trying to get the content on the page. It is so much better than the static approach we used previously.

Cons

It would be great if Page Tiger had some functionality to add sketches or drawings. At the moment all images, whether photographs or a simple line drawing have to be imported in. There is a good choice of icons to use however.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Maxine,

We are delighted to hear that you're receiving such a fantastic response response to your elearning content.

Thanks so much for the idea regarding sketches and drawings. We'll make sure we pass this on to our dev team.

Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger.

Jenny N.

Absolutely brilliant

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

The help team have been so brilliant, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so a massive thanks to them.
Also a mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who managed to sort an issue I have had for a while in a matter of a day and always done with a polite and friendly manner. They are all an absolute credit to Pagetiger.

Pros

Really easy to use and the help team have been nothing short of outstanding. They are quick to respond and nothing is too much trouble.

Cons

I would like there to be more functionality with the surveys and be allowed to "mark" free text answers.

Response from PageTiger

Thank you Jenny for your feedback.
We hope you continue to have such a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Fadi A.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

My experience has been wonderful, its a great and unique tool.

Reviewed on 2/5/2018

Communicate info to employees in an exciting and engaging way, and ability the track views on pagetiger documents.

Pros

Its different that anything I've seen before. It is simple and easy to use. It can be used for a variety of things, communication, marketing, learning, onboarding etc.

Cons

Requires training to fully utilise the system... but what system doesn't? also slightly expensive when using pagetiger's marketing team to fully design a bespoke template.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Fadi,

Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback!

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our software for a range of projects and that you are seeing many benefits from doing so.

Chris D.
  • Used for 6-12 months

I haven't been using PageTiger long but so far I've enjoyed my experience with it.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

It's a great new way to share information and record users engagement.

Pros

There's tons of different templates to choose from if you want to hit the ground running and start producing publications quickly. These templates let you build up your publication quickly and produce a high quality, professional looking, interactive publication that should keep your readers engaged.

Cons

Templates can be a bit restrictive, if you want the freedom to create your own you can do that but it's a lot more time consuming.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Chris,

We do hope you are still enjoying using our software and continuing to get such good feedback from readers.

Regarding our templates, the good news is that we release new editable templates and layout library pages on a regular basis. So hopefully you will find plenty of options to suit your needs! Additionally, don't forget you can commission our in-house creative agency to build you a bespoke template - or even manage an entire project.

Mark M.
  • Used for 1+ year

PageTiger is simple to use yet powerful. It's easy to learn and flexible to do what I want....

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

I can easily incorporate any feature I want without spending fruitless hours trying to figure out how to do it. Their support is amazing for those rare times I needed help. Customers and clients love to use the documents produced.

Cons

The only thing I could wish for is that you could access the videos when you are offline. Otherwise this is awesome.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Mark,

We are absolutely delighted to hear you have had such a great experience of using our software. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's wonderful to hear you have received such good support.

We're delighted that your clients are responding so well to the content you create in PageTiger. And we love being awesome too!

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects.

Ryan W.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A great tool that enables you to create a variety of professional business communications.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

Cost effective solution to a number of different business needs i.e. internal comms, training /learning resources. Works great on mobile devices and can be embedded into your LMS and Website. Love it.

Cons

Nothing really but there are a couple of minor things that could make it even better. Spell check for example would be a great addition.

Response from PageTiger

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking time to review PageTiger and for being such a great advocate of our software.

You will be pleased to know that the spell check is in our development pipeline. We know how important this is to you and will keep you posted.

We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger and that we see you soon at one of our events.

Sharon M.

Great service

Reviewed on 12/8/2021

I was really impressed with the way the team communicated promptly with each area of our business to get the tool up and running.

Pros

The set up into a business that is unfamiliar with this mode of communication was stress free and quick.

Cons

Nothing at this stage, it’s all exactly what we need.

Steve R.
  • Industry: Automotive

McLaren Automotive Academy

Reviewed on 6/7/2020

Overall 10 out 10

Pros

Ease of use when designing and developing training modules.
The workbooks I have developed have received positive feedback from the end users regarding the visual layout and ease of finding information.

Cons

Would like to be able to edit remove / organise downloaded images in resource image folder.
Also, would like editing capability to adjust page layouts. The majority are fine but at times I find myself wanting to add or remove an image caption or needing to move the company logo on a page. Basic editing function would be useful.
Spell check would be really advantageous

Response from PageTiger

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you continue to have a fantastic experience with us! Regards, TeamTiger