Coassemble Reviews

Coassemble

Online training course creation & delivery for organizations

4.6/5 (26 reviews)
Joanne P.

My experience with eCoach

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

We are solving engagement issues related to our learning program. Our older eLearning courses did not offer a modern, clean, and engaging platform. The courses were also too long and learners would drop off. So far, we have launched three new eLearning courses and are hearing great feedback from our stakeholders and learners. We won't know our overall increase in engagement until the courses have been live for longer, but our stakeholders are very excited about the way their content is now being displayed and learners are happy with more interactivity and a combination of reading, listening, watching, and doing.

Pros

The thing I like most working with eCoach is the exceptional customer service. The team is extremely quick with answering questions, offering support, and turnaround time when developing courses. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone I have interacted with. The team's positive and "can do" attitude is something I greatly appreciate. I also love the fact that my team and I can make live, on demand updates to any of our courses. We have the freedom and flexibility to change things in real time and not have to wait. Finally, the platform is modern and has so much to offer with interactivity and engagement for the learner. We have had an increased response to our engagement with the eCoach courses we have launched so far.

Cons

The software can be a little challenging to learn for courses we are designing on our own. I am creating my own course and running into a few issues selecting the appropriate layouts and making the images look right in the template. I am not able to re-create certain aspects of the eLearning to make them look like the eCoach designer do.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you Joanne! It has been a pleasure working with you and the Publicis.Sapient team.

I appreciate the feedback, particularly on our customer service and we are so glad that you are pleased with eCoach! - Dimity

Simon P.

Great and easy to use tool for developing and delivering training

Reviewed on 22/10/2017

Pros

eCoach is great for developing quick to launch courses. The tools and processes are very consistent and easy to pick up and you can get a good looking course up and running very quickly. I rally love the way interactions automatically adapt and change based on screen size.
The lms side is just as clean, consistent and easy to use. Enrolments and making are so much easier than basically any other lms I've used.
The mapping tools are in the early stages but work well too.

Cons

I love what's there, I just wish there was more of it. It's still got a lot of development to go. I'd love to see more features, such as the ability to record video as an assignment or branching scenarios.
THe reporting tools are good but could have more options. Submitting assignments can be a little confusing for some students. I've had some finish and think they've submitted but there's still and extra step to take.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Simon, thank you so much for your detailed feedback and thoughts on our eCoach platform! It really sounds like you've found true value from our product, and it's really great to see!

PS. We have recently released our Branching Scenarios and it's as powerful as it sounds! I can't wait to hear what you think of our new template. Thanks again - Daniel.

Matthew S.

effective, sustainable and engaging

Reviewed on 8/2/2018

Pros

I appreciate that the resources are interactive and they are consistent in look and feel across a large range of units and course areas. I also appreciate the ability to author and edit these existing resources for customization.

Cons

the content is a little text heavy at times. there are some existing links in the slides that are either not current or unable to be opened.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Matthew, thank you for providing your thoughts on eCoach! It's great to see the 4-5 stars and to read that you value our interactive and engaging elements! Thanks again - Bridie and Daniel.

Natasha L.

Very easy to use and very easy to create good engagement for the user.

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

You can duplicate or mirror tiles, lessons, quizzes etc. A time saving feature that makes building new courses very easy. Great analytics features. Love the Paperform integration.

Cons

Loading times can be slow. More templates could be handy to increase types of engagements with the participants.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Natasha, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our eCoach platform! It's really great to hear that you're finding our Interactive and engaging templates great for you learner base and that our simple content copy feature is helpful! Thanks again - Daniel

Anita C.

User review

Very good.

Pros

It has all the features required to run an online course. Easy to use and teach others to use.

Cons

As an enrolled student- may need to click a few times to return to home page in one of the module.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi, Anita! It's really great to see you and the AMAC team are finding eCoach valuable in all aspects. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks - Daniel.

Cristina marcano L.

Your tool for planning Online courses

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

It helps me to give instructions to my students and in a simple way to receive their answers and practical work.

Pros

It is a platform to organize and plan the courses you have to do. As a coach you can organize learning activities in conjunction with your students while you give them instructions to achieve it. It is a platform with a beautiful design what makes the course you plan attractive. If you have doubts, you can count on a support that answers quickly and clarifies doubts. It works as a Coach Coach that is dedicated to imparting knowledge to other people.

Cons

I would not add contras more than those generated from ignorance of the platform, but once you know it, you use it and the tests, everything becomes easy for its use. The best thing is that any problem that is presented to you, you can ask for support and then they quickly indicate the solution.
General: It has an attractive, easy and organizational design. It allows you to tutor courses and other learning processes that you plan according to your needs and the needs of your clients.

Emily O.

Really slick platform

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

We can easily track which of our customers have taken the training. It is easy for them to log in and take the training quickly with very little start up time.

Pros

Drag and drop content authoring is extremely easy to use. Normally ease of use is a trade-off for functionality, however that is not the case with eCoach. We looked at a lot of online training platforms and found this one to be the best.

Cons

No printable certificates for users, no internal video hosting. It would be nice to be able to upload the videos right into eCoach instead of hosting on Vimeo or YouTube as some of our clients block those sites for users.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you for the generous review Emily.

We are glad to see the success you are having with eCoach!

- Dimity

Renee W.

Simple, user friendly, compatible to needs, flexible

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

It's an all in one, multipurpose platform for us. It allows the easy creation of interactive online learning but also the creation of one off activities/ lessons. The pricing is reasonable. It can be accessed by anyone.

Cons

The back end registration process which does not sync with Department of Education registration process.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Renee, it's great to see all 4 stars with your review of our eCoach platform! We really do value your feedback and thoughts.

We are definitely working hard to ensure we have an all-in-one platform that is affordable across the board! Thanks - Daniel.

eCoach

Reviewed on 9/2/2018

Pros

What we like the most about eCoach is the ease of use. Creating our own courses has never felt so easy. Their customer support is also top notch. We really appreciate the speed at which eCoach gets updated as well.

The value for money and competitive price point is what pulled us over the line. We required a great solution that fit with our business and when we realised that eCoach was available it has helped us a lot.

When we started looking into eCoach and noticed how great their analytics are we were completely sold. Being able to have accurate analytics about usage and being able to see how far people are into the course has helped us a lot.

Cons

I really don't feel that there are any cons with eCoach, at least when comparing it to our previous training systems. There was a learning curve as we had not used Learning Management Systems before, but the support team was there the whole time to help us get up to speed'

Tanya M.

Awesome ecoach

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

Great tool for students to use easily

Pros

Ease of use; great layout; great help desk

Cons

Nothing. I’ve not found anything about the program that I didn’t like

Gillian N.

Easy to use.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pros

Excellent customer support service - very prompt responses with useful information, training and solutions. Reports also good for checking and tracking participant progress and completion.

Cons

Some of the graphics could be updated however we haven't explored this fully to know what else is available.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Gillian, It's great to hear that you really value our Customer Support! The eCoach team and I really do try to provide high quality support where we can. The 4-5 stars provided here really speaks out! Thanks - Daniel.

Ann J.

eCoach are very responsive to any queries and the software is very easy to use

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

The ease of use of the software and responsiveness of the eCoach team have reinforced that it was the correct decision to implement eCoach

Pros

eCoach is very easy and fun to use with a number of existing templates which enable the development of interesting learning modules

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Ann, It's awesome to see all 5/5 stars! This really does speak for itself, and we're glad to see that you really value our eCoach platform and the support team behind it ready to help with any question or concern! Thanks - Daniel

Matthew B.

eCoach user friendly

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

The customer service has also been outstanding from all levels of eCoach.

Pros

eCoach was easy to navigation and learn. Their extensive list is short videos on how certain things work was really helpful considering my level of IT.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with eCoach. Nil

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on eCoach! Our team definitely work hard to provide a strong level of support with the help of our short eCoach videos. Thanks - Daniel

Siobhan W.

Everyone has always been very helpful when answering questions related to e-Coach.

Reviewed on 9/2/2018

Pros

The ease of use - everyone can figure out e-Coach quickly. The accessibility of help is always a plus as well.

Cons

There are some limitations to what you can do in e-Coach still. Example: not being able to put documents in just a lesson, only in a course.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Siobhan, It's great to hear that you and your team find eCoach to be super easy to use and that our team is always on-hand to help out. Thanks so much for your feedback! - Daniel

Akhilesh K.

I have used ecoach for about a year now and its multi functionality and ease of use has been awesome

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 8/2/2018

Pros

The best part is a myriad of content type to choose from and then the ease of use of the overall platform just stands out.

Cons

Two of your updates made changes to interface and it really upset my presentation. In the first case, the issue was resolved but in the latter ( the hotspot etc type of images used to be 'drag to the right' when viewed in mobile and in the update, the whole image was scaled down to fit the screen when in mobile view. I had made my images with the former scheme of things. It totally spoiled my content and I had to resort to another authoring tool to remake the same content. ) , the issue was not resolved. My suggestion is when updating , try to retain or give option to users to retain the older version.

Ilze G.

Excellent support! Very responsive, system works great.

Reviewed on 27/3/2018

Pros

Great way to track employees trainings & results. Support has found great ways to help our organization

Cons

With the volume we have in our company moving higher than the starter plan is not worth it but the lack of brand customization is definitely a down side.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you Ilze! I am so happy you are pleased with our customer support and you are enjoying the eCoach platform. Thanks again. - Dimity

Great resource for our department

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Pros

eCoach is an excellent software for our department to be able to create online learning courses. The software was very easy to learn and the features are great.

Cons

If there were more reporting options I think the department could really benefit tremendously from that feature.

Response from eCoach LMS

It's really wonderful to see all 5/5 stars! This really does speak for itself. eCoach has definitely been carefully designed to provide an easy to use Authoring tool coupled with our easy to manage LMS system.

Keep an eye out for our massive Analytic/Reporting feature release towards the end of this year (2018)! You'll be able to make custom reports at a click of a button. Thanks - Daniel.

Interesting concept but a bit clunky

Reviewed on 13/6/2018

Pros

My employer just started using this. It is pretty easy to use thus far and will reduce the amount of paper used dramatically.

Cons

I do not know or have not been shown how to quickly copy information between files. I am not sure if it is an option but we have not found it yet.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you for your valuable feedback! The eCoach team love hearing our user thoughts on our platform! I would recommend reaching out to our support team so we can jump right in and show you how to quickly copy information between files or our eCoach Modules. Thanks - Daniel.

Many features and supportive

Reviewed on 16/8/2018

Pros

This amazing and simply software has many beneficial features such as setting up one time or ongoing activities, a great analytic report and amazing support. The support guidance made my job way easier and everything was done quickly. Enrollment setting had little hassle but I required some assistance other than that it is amazing.

Cons

Software is still kinda buggy and laggy. I can see there will be issues when more students begin to enroll more of the courses

Caryne H.

Carson Design Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

This has been a great tool for us to train our employees. It has helped us keep our training documents clean and up to date for training purposes.

Pros

Easy to use with the different preset formats, functionality within the program to easily change a lesson to a different course, etc., customization of the courses & lessons.

Cons

That is searching features are very narrow. That it opens multiple browser windows.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi, Caryne! We are really grateful for your positive review and the comprehensive feedback.Thanks again! - Dimity

Cheryl H.

I love eCoach

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

Pros

I love the templates for creating resource information. There is enough variety to suit all subject matter so far. I also love the tutorial and help screen.

Cons

I find the mapping a bit tedious, and would like a grandchild option in Compliance mapping.

Response from eCoach LMS

Hi Cheryl, the feedback you've provided will definitely help us build eCoach in the right direction! We release new features and updates every two weeks, so keep an eye out for a grandchild option for Compliance Mapping! Thanks - Daniel.

Chris C.

Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Amazing customer service. Sleek and modern design.

Reviewed on 12/2/2018

Pros

It is easy to quickly create custom content in an aesthetically pleasing manner. The design is intuitive and facilitates learning any subject.

Cons

Poor handling of image uploading. Quality, cropping, and sizing is a problem and unpredictable. Each module should give recommended pixels/dimensions.

Response from eCoach LMS

Thank you very much for the positive review Chris. I'm thrilled that you've found us easy to use with a sleek and modern design. Thanks again for the 5 stars! - Dimity

Corey C.

Great LMS Platform

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

The overall process with eCoach has been outstanding. The eCoach team has been extremely helpful and they are very responsive and readily available.

Pros

The eCoach Platforn is very easy to use and is outstanding from scalability standpoint.

Cons

There’s no cons at all. The entire process and platforn has been great.

Response from Coassemble

Thanks Corey - your feedback is much appreciated! - Dimity Redcliffe

Monica R.

CTW NEWBIES

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

Overall good as an implementer. Support team works with the clients and has that perspective

Pros

Ability to preview and share while developing lessons

Cons

Not knowing some of the limitations of some of the templates but was able to do workarounds

Response from eCoach LMS

Thanks for the review Monica - it is much appreciated.

- Dimity

7.0/10
Retno W.

An Easy to use and interactive Online Learning Platform

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 19/8/2019

Pros

It's easy to create interactive trainings. Users can customize the look and feel of the training. It's also easy to integrate the training with apps you use every day (Gmail, Slack, and Mailchimp).

Cons

There's a limit of users depending on your plan. Not all video platforms are supported to be embedded.

7.0/10