Adobe Spark

Joy S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Makes Branding a Breeze!

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

I love how Spark makes creating lots of quality content more manageable.

Pros

Excellent Template selection. I love the branding feature that makes customizing content a breeze!
Within the iOS app, there are lots of options to allow you to shuffle through various formats till you find the right "feel" (in the app, select the text, go to "style" and play with the style wheel).
The integration with Creative Cloud is also so helpful for achieving brand consistency.

Cons

I wish that you could make multiple posts within one file (similar to Artboards in Illustrator) rather than having to duplicate the file and edit it accordingly. It would be much more convenient for multiple image insta-posts, OR when you are making the same type of post across multiple platforms. Sometimes I won't realize I want to change a style until I am on the second format of that graphic (for example I make an insta post and duplicate it to make a FB version and then while on the FB version I realize a particular design looks better). So it's annoying to have to go back to the first file to do that. I'd love to be able to do that on just one screen. Also, the align feature is currently only accessible if you select more than one object and only works to align relative to each other. It would be great to be able to align relative to art board and access this feature with just one object.

Josh B.

Another Beautiful, Well-Functioning Adobe Product for Social Media and Website Graphic Design

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Overall, I am so thankful for Adobe Spark because its design elements and tools are just superior and exceptional, wide-ranged, and varied enough to suit any design need or aesthetic.

Pros

Adobe Spark has been instrumental lately in the graphic design I've needed for my newer website. I've been designing a 90's style theme for an education business and have needed social media updates and designs as well as graphic elements to add to my website and advertising for my website. Adobe as always hits the mark with beautiful designs and templates, stock photos, and ideas that can be edited nicely as well.

Cons

The only con is that also like other Adobe products, there is a learning curve, although much less of one with this particular product than with what I've seen in Illustrator, for example.

Nicole D.
  • Industry: Publishing

Easiest Program for Creating Pinterest Images

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

Adobe Spark has enabled me to create pinnable images for my website that are in line with my brand image quickly . This has saved me valuable time. Especially when I need to create new relevant graphics when I update blog posts or as seasons and trends change.

Pros

This software is just so simple to use. Once you set up branding - your fonts, logos, brand colors, etc. It's so easy so create branded graphics; especially pinterest graphics with a photo and text overlay.

Cons

When I first began using this software I was unsure because it lacked some features that other programs I've used had. Such as being able to drag and drop shapes, frames etc. HOWEVER, after some time I was happy these features were gone . It simplified the graphic creating processing and saved me time. For graphics that needed more complex tools, I opened and edited the image in Adobe Photoshop but I only need those features maybe 5% of the time.

Ada jocabeth Á.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A great educational resource!

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

I have been using Adobe Spark as a tool in my everyday classes, for example, like a student portfolio or digital scrapbook where I can check my student's posts and keep track of their creative activities. Personally, I use some of the templates as activities with my students and to share my art with engaiging posts. The free version is very useful, but I recommend purchasing the Adobe package, as it comes as part of it.

Pros

Adobe Spark allows me to create easily all kinds of projects, like web pages, flyers, slides, banners, videos, and much more. It's accessible from any device PC, Chromebook, and even your mobile phone. It already has a lot of beautiful premade designs and templates, The best part is that lets you share them directly on any social media with a predetermined size for better quality. With the free trial app, anyone can download it and use it for free.

Cons

It's not very detailed for video editing but is very easy to make short videos with pictures and subtitles.

Great for quick mock-ups and saving time on communications

Reviewed on 3/6/2019

Pros

Spark provides a variety of templates and style options. The design wizard tools produce balanced and attractive looks that are great for quick posters, flyers, and social media posts. You can also easily produce ebook covers.

Spark recently made it possible for you to download PDF versions of your designs, which has been really helpful for my team, as sometimes we need to make quick adjustments using other tools and can now edit the PDFs directly. For example, if you're integrating a cover image into a report that must be numbered following a particular standard, you're now able to do so with ease.

If you have a creative cloud account, you can sign in. The soundtracks and fonts available in Spark are licensed for commercial use (provided you're using them IN a Spark project), which is great for quickly building parts of your campaign.

Cons

*I haven't tried the web page builder so I cannot comment on this.
*The main limitation of the editor is that you can't order objects easily; if your design requires that kind of manipulation.
*Stock images that you find using the search may have limitations on use. The sources that they're using aren't bad (for example, unsplash images have basically no restrictions), but you do need to be careful about what you choose.

Avash K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Tool that allows you to create awesome contents for web.

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

I have used Adobe Spark for a long time and I love the well-designed templates they have. The interface can probably be improved to make it easier for people to make designs. Although, using it and making designs is already easy - I hope they improve interface as I believe it is possible to Improve.

I think Adobe Spark is a great tool for non-designers like me as it is easy to create designs on own that look awesome using templates created by some of the world's best designers.

Pros

I mostly use Adobe Spark as a social media content designing tool. Creating an Instagram post is as simple as browsing the internet. I can simply click on templates I want to use and then - edit them easily. Spark also gives you business tips and others while the template is loading so you don't get bored and learn something new. There are tons and tons of well-designed and carefully crafted templates that can increase engagement in social media.

I also like that we can create videos for social media easily using Adobe Spark.

Unlike most Adobe Softwares - Spark can be used online without downloading. It also syncs projects across all devices - which is a feature that I really like.

The best thing about Spark is that you get well-crafted designs made by awesome designers from Adobe for a very low price - and edit them easily to reflect your ideas.

Cons

I think the interface lacks a little - else there is nothing to dislike about Adobe Spark.

I feel that Spark is based on features of Photoshop which are very simple that even a person without any past experience will be able to create a good looking design. I feel that the interface is a bit confusing for first-time users and can be improved.

Russell P.

I love Adobe Spark!

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

I really enjoy using Adobe Spark! I use this to allow students to build simple videos that documents their work (i.e., a lab report with procedures) and create simple informational videos (i.e., biographies, research topics, etc.). Adobe Spark is also great to use for personal use (i.e., family videos of the weekend, photos from the past year, etc.). Love it!

Pros

I love Adobe Spark! Period. I know there's a graphics features, but I primarily use and love the video builder. It's a great video making tool for teachers, students, or even personal use. It's simple to use, all you have to do is drop in images and pictures, set a few features, and voila! You have an impressive video to document student projects, research topics, or even personal life events. I love that it's free, first off. I also enjoy that they have a good variety of customization and features - they have songs to use, format/transitions, and templates, and good background music to make it complete. You can also add voice over which is neat for students as they create products. I also like that it can be easily shared to Google Drive or downloaded. Awesome tool for the classroom and personal use!

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints. Adobe Spark exceeds my expectations!

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Quick Solution for Creating Amazing Graphics with Limitations

Reviewed on 24/11/2018

When I use Spark it is to create graphics for social media easily. I am working on building our brand through more video and I believe Spark will make an easier platform to do that with. I am planning on teaching our full time social media person how to use Spark so she can create things more easily. Overall I am happy but I am hoping that Adobe expands the templates and the branding capabilities.

Pros

I like how quickly you can create good looking, branded graphics for various platforms. There are a lot of templates which can be implemented easily. I appreciate all of the different platform options offered including videos, websites and actual graphics.

Cons

The build a brand feature still needs some work by Adobe. It's clunky. When I built our brand in it, the logo options did not implement as easily as I had hoped. The ability to change the branding easily was not there. We brand differently depending on platform and this lends itself to more of a uniform branding across the board. The video templates need to be expanded upon. It is very difficult for me to find something that may work without a lot of modification.

Mohamed A.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wonderful and easy to use

Reviewed on 3/4/2021

In any event, being free programming, Spark is fundamentally tackling my plans related issue on the web. Presently, my plans are more expert and clean; it's not difficult to make them. It requires some investment to make illustrations than with other programming I've utilized previously.

Pros

As employees working in the big hospital, our organization permitted us to utilize the Adobe items free of charge as a feature of our authorizing concurrence with Adobe. This included Adobe Spark. On the off chance that you have a business or paid record for Spark, you can add your own logo and utilize stock pictures and highlights that give you more devices to work with. What I enjoyed about it was that the interface and devices are not difficult to use to produce brisk, incredible looking posts that even our lower-level (guardians) representatives could learn and utilize. There is additionally an extraordinary application to utilize.

Cons

In contrast to its different rivals, the measuring and customization of posts is substantially more restricted. Except if you are a professional with the more modern Adobe program, tweaking on Spark will be restricted in creating content.

Rebekah L.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Adobe Spark review

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Pros

I am not a professional graphic designer, so I really appreciate the ease of use of this product the most. When I'm designing a graphic for our social media, promoting our podcast or sharing quotes from students, Spark is very straightforward in what it can do and guides me in that process. I'm rarely lost when I'm using it!

Cons

The template feature is really great, but I think it could be tweaked a bit. Once a template is made, it's hard to edit the template itself. I tend to adjust projects as I go since I notice things after posts go out, so I like the flexibility of being able to edit at any time.

Alanie S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Love this design program!

Reviewed on 24/1/2021

I love how easy it is and how many awesome templates they have. I also love that my photoshop fonts sync with Spark.

Pros

I love this program for quick and easy designs when I’m on the go. They have templates so it gives you a good starting point if needed.

Cons

There’s not much I don’t like about this program. I use it almost weekly and I absolutely love using it!

• Used for 6-12 months

Fulfills the features proposed

Reviewed on 9/5/2020

In general, the program surprised quite positively, as it offers countless possibilities in the creation of digital pieces for both social networks and video editing, as well as for creating websites. It allows you to produce these contents without much editing knowledge. The video production functions, despite being very basic, are still efficient. The website creation part, on the other hand, is more of a possibility, although it is a little more complex to use.

Pros

It is a software for editing images and videos for social networks, in addition to having a part focused on creating websites. It meets the proposal to create digital content quickly, and is a great option for those who have little knowledge in other more advanced tools. It has several options of ready-made templates with a wide possibility of customization. It can be accessed from the cell phone and is free.

Cons

Adobe Spark is not exactly for people who already work with digital creation, as it is a simpler tool. Therefore, designers and art directors who use other software to create the same pieces, may miss some tools. Another point is that despite having a great investment in website development, this possibility is the least easy to use within Spark.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Essential for Social Media Marketing

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

Absolutely love it! This helped me further the social media accounts I was assigned to run.

Pros

It is so convenient and makes great social media content. This is easy for the user to make professional content that is consistent throughout all forms of social media. I like that this app keeps up with trends and makes the user look more technologically savvy than they may or may not be. I used to have to use Photoshop for everything and then send it to my phone but this is a MILLION times better.

Cons

It takes up a lot of battery power when you use it. Very easy fix though, just make sure you have a charger.

Serena P.
  • Industry: Online Media

Adobe Spark Is A Game Changer For Creators

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Overall, I’m very happy with Adobe Spark. My projects look more professional; they’re easier to create; and it takes less time than my previous go-to app.

Pros

I love the user-friendliness.
Spark Post is my new go-to app, and I use it every day. Spark Page and Spark Video are also super easy to navigate.

Cons

The stock photos and template selections have room for improvement. Most of the options can also be found in other apps. With the vast resources at Adobe’s disposal, I think there should be a better and more exclusive selection.

Jennifer A.

Professional Social Marketing Content

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

A great product with a multitude of options for creating unique and professional social imagery.

Pros

Adobe Spark provides templates, ideas and opportunities to create unique and creative content that promotes my business. As an avid Adobe user I was enthusiastic about Spark. Previously I had to build social images in Illustrator then save and send them to myself in order to post. Spark makes it simply to use my own images to create beautiful graphics and short videos that highlight my business and draw attention on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

Cons

The animation is great, but I wish it had more editing capabilities. I would like to be able to choose what words animate, when.

• Industry: Media Production

A Social Media Manager's Secret Weapon

Reviewed on 1/1/2019

I use Adobe Spark primarily to create social post artwork. I also equip people I delegate work to with it so that I don't have to worry about the quality of the visuals we're putting out. (mostly)

Pros

As a marketing content creator, good design is incredibly important to me. But I don't always have time to create custom artwork for everything we use. Enter Adobe Spark. I can trust that the visuals that are created by others that I delegate to are going to at least look good. Even if they're not designers. It's an impressively powerful image and video creation tool that's easy to use.

Cons

I've never really found a use for the webpage designing feature. The only other complain I have is that it forces you into templates...but then again, that's wherein its strength lies.

An easy tool hidden in the Adobe Suite

Reviewed on 20/2/2020

It's easy to create simple graphics in your desktop. For larger or more complex projects you would have to move to the appropriate adobe application but for things I want to get done quickly it works.

Pros

As I am not a designer, being able to come up with simple graphics quickly has been very nice. It is extremely easy to use, with included pictures and icons to get you started right away. I've used it to create website graphics and YouTube thumbnails. The process is easy and only took a few minutes to get it started. It being in a browser makes it easy to start and stop your projects on the go.

Cons

Resizing text and icons can be a hassle. Things like getting a certain sized line across the page can be counter intuitive because the longer it gets it also expands in thickness. I've countered this by duplicating lines of the same size and putting them back to back.

• Industry: Management Consulting

This app alone makes Adobe CC worth it! User friendly with amazing features, frequently...

Reviewed on 18/7/2018

Pros

EASE OF USE. Social Media post that needs to go up in 5 minutes? SPARK has got your back. This app is so easy to use and has exceptional features that can make a 5 minute post look like something that could have taken hours. Even amateur "designers" can make things look good using preset templates and quickly customize for your business from a screen as small as your phone - no need to sit in front of a computer. Frequently updated with new features and abilities to enhance posts.

Cons

Absolutely love this software and it just keeps getting better. I suppose the only "con" would be that some of the features are a little tricky to use on such a small screen, but that's more of a hardware issue.

John andrew C.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Be a graphic designer in an instant

Reviewed on 23/9/2020

It’s been a great overall experience. I enjoyed using Spark even before i went premium. A wonderful product.

Pros

Before I've been using adobe spark for the sole purpose of creating social media posts and banners. it's just recently that I decided to use it at work. I now send reports and updates for my team in the form of a web page. it makes it fun and different. i just edit the page every week for any updates, and everyone can still use the same link. There's a lot of templates to choose from and customize. and if you go premium, you can unlock all the templates and patterns. you don't have to be a graphic designer to create an eye catching web page, banner, social media post or poster. R

Cons

I rarely see advertisements for Spark. i know adobe is already a worldwide brand, but spark needs to reach more people. since a lot of your templates are aimed towards social media, strengthen your advertisement there and reach more people.

Grafton M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Social Media::Made Simple

Reviewed on 22/7/2019

Pros

Not only is this tool very strong at customizing Facebook/IG posts (twitter etc) but also very good to have along with a blog site.

On the side I do drone aerial video/photography and use this tool every time I make posts to my IG (Instagram) as well as when I add blog content

This will make your content stand out beyond just a regular filter/post IG allows you to do - they have good tutorials online as well as an intro to their product on their website

Also this can be part of your adobe cloud suite.

Cons

Not free so that would be only downside. But again, for the price this makes sense at even small biz entry level

I love Adobe Spark

Reviewed on 23/2/2020

I would highly recommend it if you are looking to make graphics for social media, flyers and so on.
I have used other programs and this is by far the easiest to use and quickest way to produce great looking results.

Pros

I love this software!
I use it to mainly create posts for my social media and it is so easy!
Not only does it come with pre made templates but they make it easy for you to customize with a few clicks.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, However I will update this if that changes :D

Erica J.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for all .PDFs

Reviewed on 22/7/2019

I used this to read faxes sent to my office of prescriptions.

Pros

Opens easily and is easy to use. Allows me to view any PDFs I have an edit them to some degree. Perfect for basic .PDF viewing.

Cons

You aren't able to edit or do too much with the .PDFs. This is just for basic use.

Romario M.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Fast Professional Videos, Awesome!

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Generally, Adobe Spark is good to play around with. There are some fun things that it can facilitate and I definately love the templates. The interface is also nice and I love the fact that it is cloud based, that's real conveinient. So, all in all, hats of to Adobe, they are doing some wonderful stuff as far as technology and innnovation is concerned; Spark is real handy.

Pros

Outside my Job as a Customer Service Agent, I do Graphic Designing and Video Editing. I am apart of a non-profit charitable organization and we bought the whole Adobe Suite; I find Spark to be really conveinient and interesting. Spark is capable of making web pages, flyers, posters among other lovely graphics but what I love about it most is it's ability to create fast videos. I particularly used it to create slideshow videos where I add a few awesome pictures and the program does the rest; there are lovely templates to choose from with awesome transitions and whenever I need to do a quick simple professional video, it gets the job done.

Cons

In terms of video Editing ofcourse it's not feature rich like Premiere pro, If I do need to customize my video some more I could always use Premeire Pro or After Effects. I do hope though that in the future they add some more features to the video editing aspect of Spark, I'm curious to see what how that will turn out.

Maranda L.

Adobe Spark

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

Pros

The vast amount of premade templates and font effects.

Cons

The option to create multiple brand color palettes and the option to upload and use your own personal fonts.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Spark

I didn’t choose Spark over Canva Pro. I purchased both of them.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

An essential for making graphics in house

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Positive! I would definitely say this is one of the best design products that I have used

Pros

Love this design software! Simple to use and an essential if you are working on any kind of virtual graphics or illustrations for your organization

Cons

Licensing can be a bit confusing but I feel like that is kind of the same way with all of the adobe products that are out there.