Yooz

Accounts Payable automation

4.2/5

Marsha
  • Industry: Automotive

Our company has used this product for a year. It has greatly increased invoice entry...

Reviewed on 19/1/2018

Ease of use and implementation into existing programs.

Pros

Memory features of the program allow ease of forwarding and coding of invoices. Reading incoming invoices is extremely easy.

Cons

Invoices with poor fonts do not get captured well. Some Vendor code recognition features could use some program updating.

Response from Yooz

Thank you so much for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated and responsive customer support, and we are happy to hear that it¿s all working great for you.

We have found that several user issues/challenges (like the one noted below) can sometimes be addressed by some 1:1 guidance from our support folks. You can also call our support line at 832.384.9669 option 2, or e-mail him directly at [email protected]

Nick

Great Features and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

Overall great performance, easy to use and enjoyable.

Pros

Great software, easy to use! I use this every week for our company, and it is enjoyable to use each week!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software!

Heather
  • Industry: Accounting

Jan 2023 Review

Neutral

Pros

When software changed from Yooz Only to Yooz Rising, I liked the added features of impersonating, and that the layout can be changed.

Cons

There is a lot of room for improvement with the "rising" software. The documents are not read better by the OCR, sometimes the documents flip to the wrong angle for unknown reasons (we've had meetings that have not resolved this) duplicates are not always caught

Rachelle
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great product

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Pros

I like that I can get approvals from managers for invoices without having to do anything but upload them to yooz. All invoices can be correctly coded and signed off on before they even enter our accounting software program.

Cons

Credits do not export as credits, it automatically makes them a debit amount, so i have to be careful and change them myself.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Happy Customer!

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Overall I am please with the system.

Pros

Ease of useSimplified ProcessesAccuracy of Invoices

Cons

When a Purchase order is created inadvertently, the user is unable to delete the invoice.

Renee
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

~Yooz~

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

so far has been awesome.

Pros

The program is user friendly. Easy to move around in.

Cons

I can't think of anything. This is a great progaram and very helpful with my daily tasks.

Sam
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good user interface for managing invoice data flow

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Yooz is providing a fluid and intuitive user interface to manage invoices and customize data flows.It is good in that it allows me to do my job efficiently.

Pros

Yooz allows me to seamlessly review invoices hitting my department and approve them.I can also search archived invoices.

Cons

My company does not fully utilize Yooz capabilities and in the current way we use Yooz, I find the tool to provide everything I need.

Lisa

Warranty admin

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

At first it was difficult but now it is easier

Pros

That you don't have to view so many things like that last program

Cons

That there could be a place for RO and PO's

Jodi
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Yooz!! Great software!

Reviewed on 18/1/2023

Slowly getting our inventory in order which is helpful. Leaving as we go!

Pros

I came from using MP2 and it was a total mess. This has made my job a lot easier and it was easy to learn.

Cons

I don't think there's anything I dislike. It's probably just because I'm still learning.

Chris

Not Bad

Reviewed on 18/1/2023

Yooz and OnlyYooz were very easy to use. Yooz Rising has been a disappointment.

Pros

I love the ability to impersonate other people. The display is user-friendly.

Cons

The export function is cumbersome. Support is not always helpful.

Ishtiaq

Overall a good software, there is a lot of automation and also the great OCR tool with a lot...

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

Pros

The OCR quality is great and good automation overall when you talk about the uploading files with lot of different options to upload. Great flexibility about customization and personal support.

Cons

OCR issues picking wrong amounts, non availability of APIs with Dynamics, customer support can be improved. backward integration with ERPs to enter in just one and get information in the other.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for the feedback and for taking time to post your Yooz comments and review on Capterra. The Yooz platform is designed to be straightforward and simple to use, making your life easier!

Your feedback is very important to us. As head of customer success, I wanted to personally reach out to ensure you are using our platform to the best of its capabilities, answer any questions you may have and share a few best practices to best leverage our platform. I will have someone from our support team contact you regarding the OCR issues you are having.

If after the support team walks through some troubleshoot tips and your issue remains unresolved please contact me directly. My direct line is 469.334.4276.

Thank you again for taking time to post a Yooz review on Capterra! Happy Yoozing!

Natalie
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Yooz and Intacct

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

We have had several different people help us during implementation. The first person did not seem to have a grasp on our needs. But we were handed off to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who proved to be invaluable to us. She provided us with so much support that we are having trouble letting her go. Yooz should never let her go. She is spectacular. She was able to provide us solutions to 99% of our questions and issues.

Pros

The best thing is the flexibility of the workflows. There are so many options it can almost be to much. Our users are raving at the ease of approving invoices for payment. This was one of very few options that would integrate with Intacct. We chose Yooz because it had the simplest integration and the most flexibility in integrating with our needs. We have been able to process invoices in less than 2 weeks, prior to Yooz it could have taken up to 6 weeks to gain approvals.

Cons

We are still in the old user interface and it is a little clunky. The old interface lacks the ability to customize to a user with some setup items. We look forward to transferring to the new interface so we can gain more features.

We wish the OCR could learn on all fields but we like that Yooz is always striving to improve their product.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for the great review! We delight in hearing from our clients that our platform helps make your life easier, especially with the flexibility of the worklows and the seamless integration. We look forward transferring you to the new UX too, and for you to discover the new Yooz Rising features.
During our monthly Yooz Insider live webinar series, exclusively for Yooz clients, you have an opportunity to bring specific questions and learn key tips about the platform. It is hosted by our COO and is an open forum for client Q&A. Don't hesitate to join us!

david

good but limited

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Pros

its usually pretty good at its informational scan and once the info is correct it works just like you want it to

Cons

it has problems learning. actually, it doesn't learn on it's own, which is lame. you have to essentially open a learning ticket and have someone somewhere try to fix it. I find that no matter how many tickets get opened the system doesn't seem to really adjust to that problem the next time. I would really like the program to auto learn when I highlight the proper info on an invoice.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for the feedback and for taking time to post your comments. The Yooz platform is designed to be straight forward and simple to use, making your life easier! We¿re sorry to hear that has not been your experience.

Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues as our platform leverages the latest AI and OCR learning technologies. I will have our COO reach out to you directly. You can also call our support line at 832.384.9669 option 2, or e-mail me directly at [email protected]
We look forward to finding a solution to the issue.

Laurel

Wonderful to use!

Reviewed on 16/1/2018

Pros

Allows for a 'paperless' AP workflow. Every step can be automated, from receiving invoices via e-mail to electronic approval processes.

Cons

Flexibility of sending notices to approvers. Only allows for a 7:00 p.m. notice to be sent to approving managers, or every time you push an invoice (which then bombards my email).

Response from Yooz

Thanks for the cheers and review! Here at Yooz we delight in helping to make the lives of our AP clients easier. Freeing you up to expand the scope and effectiveness of AP operations!

We are currently evaluating the 7:00 pm push window and exploring possible options. Currently, we offer 4 different options.

Join us! We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/events to register.

alyssa
  • Industry: Accounting

Very enjoyable to use.

Reviewed on 16/1/2018

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It is super fast and allows us to easily communicate coding throughout our business.

Cons

I think the customer service is slow. Not sure if they are still trying to figure out the software issues, but when we reach out we usually do not get an answer for awhile.

Response from Yooz

We sure do appreciate your review! Thanks for taking the time to post.

It¿s our goal to make sure the Yooz platform continues to make your job more efficient and productive, and to keep our dialogue going. I'm sorry you've experienced sluggishness with our support team. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected]

Also, We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/event to register.

Alex
  • Industry: Automotive

It has been great to streamline our AP process

Reviewed on 22/1/2018

Pros

It provides an easy invoice approval workflow. It creates transparency and is easy to customize the approval flow for different vendors and invoice categories. Automated accounting based on vendor is a timesaver.

Cons

It was a bit tricky to learn how the invoice flow worked and relay to the users, but support was great and guided us through it.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we¿re doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way.

Join us! We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/event to register.

Joe

Yooz has allowed us to better manage accounts payable in ease of payments with Nvoicepay.

Reviewed on 22/1/2018

Pros

Ability to integrate with third party payment solution. Also, invoices are now store electronically for internal, as well as external audits

Response from Yooz

Thanks again for the review! Happy Yoozing.

Kelcey

Easy to Yooz

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Yooz has made accounts payable a much faster process for our dealership. Everything from the install and ease of use to contacting and getting responses from support has been top notch.

Pros

Yooz can be accessed via the web, so I can get into it on any computer.
Being able to pull invoices super fast and always having them at my finger tips has been hugely helpful for us.
I can process invoices as soon as I receive them and then the department manager can review and approve, it stream lines the process and cuts down on time to get invoices out and paid.

Cons

We have been using it for almost a year and I have not encountered a flaw or con yet.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for your review! Here at Yooz we delight in helping to make the lives of our financial partners easier. Freeing you up to expand the scope and effectiveness of your dealership AP operations!

Grace
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Makes POs a breeze

Reviewed on 20/1/2022

i love that it captures the data and inputs it for me - such a time saver.

Pros

Now that it is finally on the web - soooo much easier to open and use

Cons

I do not like receiving "late tasks" that are not mine - waste of an email and then when it is mine, I'm likely to gloss over it

Katrina
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Yooz overall is helpful for reporting/viewing past invoices

Reviewed on 19/1/2018

Pros

ease of reviewing past invoices for reporting, formatting is easy to look things up, organization for different companies good

Cons

system is not good at recognizing vendors, amounts, etc, Yooz stamps not good for recognition, inconsistent

Response from Yooz

We sure do appreciate your amazing feedback! Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/event to register. You also have a chance to share your tips, tricks, and best practices with other users.

Jenny

Pretty User Friendly

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

Pretty darn happy with it. Easier than we used to do but i really don't use a ton of the functionality as only an Approver.

Pros

So much easier than the way we used to process PO approvals.

Cons

Sometimes i have problems remembering the coding and it always pops up on an old PO screen which is odd.

Response from Yooz

Thank you for taking the time to review Yooz. Glad to see you're enjoying the product, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise. If you haven't done so already, please join our LinkedIn User discussion group and attend our monthly Yooz Insider client exclusive, interactive live webinar hosted by our COO. www.GetYooz.com/resources.

Lisa
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

AP Yoozer

Reviewed on 1/12/2022

Pros

The AI works most of the time and is very helpful

Cons

When I get the timing out message on larger files

Decent Software

Reviewed on 8/10/2018

Pros

Ease of use, simplified user interface, and nice overall presentation.

Cons

Support has not been very attentive lately.

William

Yooz Review

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

we save a lot of time with yooz

Pros

its really easy to send invoice at the right place and easy to send me back if i made an errors

Cons

nothing, everyting is perfect and doing very well

Klaudia
  • Industry: Market Research

Friendly System

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Implementation went smooth.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to navigate overall.

Cons

Not sure, yet. Recently started using it.

Response from Yooz

Thanks for taking time to post your review! Welcome to the Yooz family and we look forward to making sure you efficiently automate your invoice processing and payment workflows. Glad the implementation went smooth. On a side, note as you are a relatively new client, don't forget to join us each month for the Yooz Insider. This is an exclusive client-centric monthly webinar where our COO will share platform best practices and take live questions from attendees. Just visit us at GetYooz.com/Webinars to register or feel free to email us.
Cheers.