Animaker

Write a Review!
DIY video creation suite for enterprises

3.9/5
4.1/5
4.2/5
4.1/5

Suzanne
Suzanne

Great Product

Reviewed on 11/8/2021

Great customer service! They respond quickly and substantively every time I have a question!

Pros

I've been able to create colorful, engaging content in record time!

Cons

I wish the timelines below for audio, video duration were easier to read, which would save time editing

Ram
Ram

One stop solution for all content creation

Reviewed on 30/1/2022

Good, Surely I will recommend this product

Good, Surely I will recommend this product

Pros

1. All tools in one place
2. Cost is reasonable for the feature they provide.

Cons

Technical expertise is required not easy as they advertise.

Lumen5

Because of additional features
maYo

This thing sucks

Reviewed on 29/1/2019

Pros

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Cons

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Marcos
Marcos

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

Pros

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program.
They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive.
In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Cons

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions.
In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

ron

My Review

Reviewed on 1/9/2023

last year i use this site to passed my subject in college because my professor need a presentation video and i search many video maker and i saw animaker and there is a free to use and i use it and i finished the video presentation but 2 minutes only.

Pros

It's easy to use and there is many templates to use for free

Cons

there's a lot goods template for free and i can create videos presentation with animations.

Manish

Animaker is a great deal.

Reviewed on 22/8/2023

Overall experience is very good.

Overall experience is very good.

Pros

Animaker is very easy and intuitive to use, even a lamen person can use this create a professional level contents. It just requires the vision from a person.

Cons

Availablity of resources, icon should be updated with more icon, sticker and customisable themes as well.

Sabrina
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very easy Plattform to make explanation videis

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

I really love to work with animaker and I will definitely recommend it to someone

Pros

I really liked animaker because I don’t have any experiences in making videos and the program made it very easy to me.

Cons

I only can download until 2 minutes of the video

Kasun Chathura
  • Industry: Sports

Increase the improvement of animaker app

Reviewed on 11/8/2023

For video edditing the best app is animaker

For video edditing the best app is animaker

Pros

We are able to create our video easily. there are more features cause improvement to our video. I think this is the best video editing app.

Cons

I think it takes more data for video edit.

ENREDARTE
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Animaker: easy to use for video animation

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. It has lot of possibilities and the results are very good.

Cons

The randerizartion for the preview of your work doesn't work very well.

Meena
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Good

Reviewed on 11/9/2023

Good

Pros

Very good in few second you can create the video in few second

Cons

little slow .. its is browsing all the time

Vusala

My experience with Animaker

Reviewed on 11/4/2019

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Cons

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Praburam
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Create videos in a jiffy

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

Pros

I'm a marketer by profession and I always have a tough time working with designers. Animaker made non-professional video editors like me produce studio quality videos with it's simple DIY video editor. Animaker will be my go-to tool for anything videos.

Cons

Rendering time can be improved. Animated asset collections can be improved.

Vyond, PowToon and Kapwing
Kelly
  • Industry: Media Production

Do Not Recommend. To expensive for Enterprise Subscription and your still LIMITED!!

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

DON'T purchase this, I HAVE OPTED TO USE RENDERFOREST, AND I ONLY PAID $369 FOR A YEARS SUBSCRIPTION...

Pros

At first I liked Animaker for the animations, creating characters etc. But when I bought the Enterprise Subscription I lost faith in this company.

Cons

$1500 AUD on special for 1 year subscription.. They did not tell me that I wasn't given access to anything with the diamond on it in the images and video's. I told the girl [sensitive content hidden], that I want to use the video's for my ministry. she said Enterprise is the best plan. Load of rubbish!!!Also once you try and search for an image, you literally have to scroll through 1000's of pictures you CAN'T use to try and find one that you're able to use. Time is so critical and this program WASTE's ALL MY TIME, ENERGY, MENTAL STRAIN, and EMOTIONAL STRESS!!.

Gillian
  • Used for 1-5 months

Waste of time !!!

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Pros

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Cons

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes!
Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!!
After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library?
I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does!
Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing !
Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality.
If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Uri
  • Industry: Legal Services

Lack of Diversity

Reviewed on 8/3/2021

My overall experience has been good with Animaker. But if it cannot up its game by expanding its character generation options, I may have to choose another product. That's a shame because it really does have some cool features.

Pros

I really like Animaker as an animation hobbyist. There are a variety of actions and expressions you can use for your characters. When I've presented my animations to family members and friends, they've really liked and complimented them.

Cons

As was mentioned previously, I don't like that it's only available online. But, my HUGEST complaint is Animaker's lack of diversity for Black/African-Americans' natural hairstyles. My animations are based on real people. And as a Black woman with Black family members and friends, it's frustrating that I cannot do animations that reflect how we look in real life. I also don't like that there are no character generator options for children. The kids in my family and my friends' kids LOVE seeing themselves in cartoons.

Omer
Omer
  • Industry: Printing

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

I simply love it.

I simply love it.

Pros

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Cons

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Denisw
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Incredibly low-quality and slow flash-based tool

Reviewed on 18/6/2020

Very bad.

Very bad.

Pros

Kind of easy to handle (but must be because Animaker gives you almost no option to adjust the scenes to your needs. All adjustment option are very limited)

Cons

Customer service nonexistent
Didn't get back to me after reaching out in different ways and ignored all of my email. Therefor 24h support probably their biggest marketing lie
Videos look very unprofessional, very childish icons
Animaker runs with flash player with make it very slow and annoying to work with
Scenes can only be full seconds long. There is no function to adjust it for shorter time frames
And so on..
Seriously, don't buy Animaker, you find better options in the same price range

Response from Animaker

Yes the free version is limited. However, as you pay a bit more more features are available, with high performance, high security and 24/7 365 days support

Edo
Edo

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

Pros

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Cons

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Response from Animaker

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

Amy
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

User-friendly software that is fun to create with!

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

This software makes your creative navigation simple with tutorials when you need them. Lots of...

usable graphics and backgrounds available to give that extra touch to your videos, as well!

Pros

Aside from the convenience of the features and navigation, customer service was top-notch.

Cons

I did notice a little bit of lagging when formatting my video. Nothing too severe, but something to
take note of.

Rhomalie
  • Industry: Computer Games

I love Animaker

Reviewed on 28/8/2021

Overall experience to me is amazing and awesome. I enjoy using it. I got obsessed since I register in Animaker. Thank you to the blogger who makes this video about Animaker. It's been a long time I'm searching for this kind of stuff. Now I have confidence in myself that I can create an outstanding animation even I'm still a new user. I believe all the staff is very helpful. This Animaker its help me to grow and become a Professional Animator. I love it and very easy to use. So fun.

Pros

For me, It's easy to use and I enjoy it because of this I can create an excellent video and attract more clients. I'm happy about it. I can pursue my animation skills.

Cons

I wish after we got the starter or any plan. The ready-made template, intro, or so on can use it without the watermarks.

Qudrat
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

it is very good application it has more languages and do accept languages

Reviewed on 25/7/2022

Pros

all application or software is perfect it has many options and animation including we write our language and record voice over and the voice quality is very good

Cons

I think the software should have save options in computer in order to work offline after all work finishes the publish should be online . spell checking option is also important. voice recording should be save some where in software because our language does not exist in online software we can use it for future projects. we request for free trail because i am working for refugee and i am also refugee in Pakistan we do have online payment problems

• Industry: Capital Markets

Worst experience with Animaker

Reviewed on 2/6/2020

BAD !

BAD !

Pros

I'm creating my own website and wanted to create DIY videos. Twice there was a delay in downloading, the third time the downloaded videos have gone into the review and nobody has responded in the last 48 hrs!! I got a form from the Animaker to fill that the download of legit and I even filled that twice over but no response. NADA !!! it wasted my time and my money. stay away.

Cons

the response from the CS team - no support and i cant download my videos.

Melissa

Constant problems

Reviewed on 18/2/2021

Not good. Customer service: also not good.

Not good. Customer service: also not good.

Pros

There is nothing to like about this, because the cons far outweigh the pros

Cons

There are constant problems in using Animaker. I have never gone in to work on a project without some glitch or problem, and since there are limited downloads, I end up wasting my money due to my attempts to fix the problems that Animaker themselves claim to be working on. Nothing ever goes as it is supposed to and some of the default settings on the video templates are counterintuitive. Sometimes you download your video and only then do you realize (too late) that those settings cause things to cut off. It's a huge disappointment for the money I spent.

Response from Animaker

Thank you for trying our free version of Animaker and you are correct it has limitations of what you may create. However, the Enterprise version, which is unlimited downloads, as well as, 24/7 support, increased performance, 4k quality, high security for Companies would have eliminated any of your issues.

Emma
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Animaker is amazing & intuitive

Reviewed on 8/3/2019

Very personal service, quick email responses & clearly a kind company that wants to help its clients in every way possible - thank you so much for your help

Pros

The tutorial at the start is excellent and it is easy to bring it up to check how to do something while creating.
I immediately got to grips with how to use Animaker & had created my own animation within minutes. The bank of resources is huge - and gave me inspiration of what to use in my own animation. The feature of being able to upload your own content, e.g. a logo or graphic, is superb as it allows you to personalise your animation. You can select background colours using CYMK values which was also really useful to match my other graphics. There were lots of music choices to add. I was really happy with the final product & couldn't recommend it more!

Cons

So far, no cons - perhaps the timeline could be expanded/shrunk on command.

Sharifah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great animation app but expensive

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it is very easy to use if you explore long enough. I managed to get ahold a lot of their features just in a day.

Cons

What I like the least about this software that it is very expensive in my country's currency, and it doesn't offer and free trial (for a month for example). They have less promotion discounts for subscriptions, so I think I would not be able to be a loyal client after all due to the pricing. But great app.