Customerly

Create an astonishing customer service experience seamlessly

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.5/5
4.3/5

Nenad

Customerly – A Live chat built for startups.

Reviewed on 5/7/2019

5 Stars - We've used more chat software than we can count on one hand and Customerly take the top by a landslide.

Pros

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel.

It's ease of use is industry leading and for such a young company a start like this is good news.

Cons

There's no real production worthy complaints about this software, One thing to keep in mind is they are a fresh company, They're human and as all new companies and humans, we make mistakes, we learn and we grow - Whilst there's times that the UI or a feature isn't as polished as a big competitor Luca and his team send lots of emails to keep us up to date on what's happening and how to bring even more value to our clients.

Jarrod

Exceptional inclusion in our SaaS

Reviewed on 28/7/2020

Pros

I love the ability to meaningfully engage with our customers via multiple channels ensuring that our communications are always leading towards the next milestones

Cons

The automations UI could be improved to make these easier to produce

HelpCrunch

Intercom
Cuong

The powerful support live chat for any website

Reviewed on 9/8/2019

I integrate Customerly with my Facebook Fanpage and it worked together well. I never miss any message from my prospectors so far. Great!

Pros

The Customerly always gives me a comfortable feeling once using it for its modern UX design and fast performance. And the more important thing is my audiences have the same feeling as me about the Customerly chat, it's cool.

In addition, the team empowered Customerly with workflow automation which I can send the email drips easily with tag trigger. I can pre-made the workflow and trigger it manually by tag for my clients or my new leads.

To boost the support process faster and better, I can write many support article thank the Customerly Knowledge Base module that I white label it with my Logo and CNAME. (even free user can have it).

Its multi-language support, webhook and API support, the smart assignment is my favorite function as well.

Cons

The live chat widget works fast and stable but the backend dashboard is rather slow performance. I hope it's faster. Need a CDN and new GEO server for my Asia region.

Nico
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use, full functionality, best price/performance ratio

Reviewed on 4/9/2020

First I was so impressed, how easily I installed it and got it working.
Then I was impressed by the functionality offered by the free version, which actually completely covered my initial needs.
Then I was impressed how easy it was to use and extend.
Further I was impressed that I got serious support when I asked something, although I wasn't a 'paying' customer.
And even more I'm impressed how stable this addon is. It just does what I need it to do, and hasn't ever needed my special attention to keep it working.

Pros

It is so easy to install, that one can do it himself, meaning you don't really need a professional to make it work.
And also while it works on my website, I get and can react on notifications while I'm mobile.

Cons

Nothing to mention here. It is really one of these very few times, where I'm completely covered and satisfied, more than I could hope for.

Federico

Got sick to plans and prices changes

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

We were coming from an enterprise solution (Intercom) so already knew the value of real-time customer interaction. We simply moved to Customerly for cost reduction, but we'll probably move away for the same reason we left Intercom.

Pros

Even though the quality of the software (issues and bugs) is not comparable with other big companies of this market, there's a very wide set of functionalities.

Cons

We're one of the first customers, using software since beginning of 2017. It started as free forever, then moved to "pay this and you'll get it free forever", than .... opsss.... sorry but you have to migrate to a monthly plan ... than .... opsss .. sorry but we introduce a limit on number of contacts in your plan and you have to move to enterprise plan, than .... opssss ..... by now on if you want to keep your 4 users you have to move to another plan, then.... opssss .... we changed monthly plans again, then .... opsssss... enterprise plan has another limit (not written anywhere) of 5000 contacts, so you have to pay more and now they locked a functionalities.

Honestly we're part of the customers that let Customerly exists right now, and I'm sick of this creative and ridiculous change of plans and costs

Response from Customerly

Hi Federico,
Thank you for your time.

We were expecting this since you threatened us to get a better price on your Customerly account.

During the last 3 years, we updated our pricing based on our client's feedback and finally, we have now well-structured pricing that people can understand and identify with it.

We believe our plans are still competitive against our competitors.

When Federico reached out to send a newsletter to 5K people, he was managing 6,2K contacts that needed an upgrade.

We proposed the related Enterprise plan to manage his grown list of 6,2K contacts.

This system has been built to avoid smart people to take advantage of Customerly and send unlimited newsletter by creating small chunks of contact lists for each send. The exact strategy Federico wanted to use.

We tried to explain this but he just didn't want to listen and preferred to threatening us with this review.

Fortunately, we have thousands of customers that love and respect what we do every day.

Harsh
  • Industry: Photography

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 21/7/2020

Incredibly happy with the software. Works flawlessly and has all the features that a business might need and more. Been using Customerly for a long time and am happy with it. I have recommended it to other business as well.

Pros

- Smart assign
- Really cool icons
- Very nice interface.

Cons

- Dashboard could be a less confusing and clutter free.

Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Customerly

Better plans and pricing. Has a free version to check out the service and to make an informed decision.
Marco
  • Industry: Photography

Customerly Saved Me

Reviewed on 4/9/2018

I have been using Customerly for over a year, mainly to manage my newsletter (about 7k users) but I have also used it to create a sales funnel

Pros

I really liked the simplicity with which you can create funnel of email marketing and start earning money soon

Cons

Nothing, the Customerly's team is very serious and ready to listen to every need of those who use the software, so as to satisfy and solve everything.

Roderich

Promising but horrible non-existant customer service

Reviewed on 19/2/2019

What started out good turned into a nightmare once the customerly started to import email messages from admin user as chat messages and deleting them from SMTP server. Thus emails never appeared in Google Inbox.
Strangely this was never specifically setup nor could we find any settings that would do this.
We have been trying to contact support for a couple of days now but no one answers. All this while our email inbox is being emptied and we can not stop it.
Absolute nightmare product.

Pros

Price and Feature Set are well balanced.

Cons

Non-responsive support.
Missing help documentation
Convoluted Setup with minimal explanation

Response from Customerly

Hi Roderich,

I'm sorry you had this experience with Customerly.

I'm sure that Gianni has replied to you yesterday explaining how MX works.

If you setup your MX pointed to Customerly we handle all the incoming emails as conversation.

This is a feature of ours is not a nightmare.

When you set up the MX record we flag it as Optional. Is not required.

This was explained from Gianni and you said that was clear to you and was fixed.

If you need any help our customer service now reply in less than 24h thanks to three people that are constantly working on this.

Thanks for your review

Giuseppe

Customerly: the best app!

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

Solved communication via chat with the customer for technical assistance.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with third-party platforms.
Use of notifications also on the app side to be notified immediately.

Cons

It would be nice if there was the functionality in the chat to make a screenshot of the screen so that the customer can easily give us the information necessary to assist him.

Response from Customerly

Thanks for your business Giuseppe. We love all of our customers.
We have a screenshot functionality for your Live chat users :)
It was one of our first feature.

• Industry: Accounting

Customerly is amazing!

Reviewed on 4/9/2018

With Customerly I managed to keep email campaigns, automations, surveys and customer support all together.

Pros

The in-app surveys are amazing! This is probably the unique software that allows you to do surveys via chat widget based on segments of customers.

Cons

Nothing particularly. Probably the e-mail builder could be improved but I know they're working on.

Christian

A must to have tool

Reviewed on 7/9/2018

We've been using the customerly tool for a few months and we're really excited. We have received numerous requests from our site and we have been able to recover some contacts that otherwise we would have lost forever.
It is recommended for those who want to have a support and customer support always online and available that works for you even when you're not there

Pros

It is very simple to use and is complete with all the features necessary for the customer experience

Cons

For the moment nothing, I find it very intuitive and works properly.

David
  • Industry: Information Services

surveys Expert & best authenticity

Reviewed on 16/7/2020

I have created sales pitches and got a very good response from vendors. also, there was my social page and was easily able to manage and chat with others.

Pros

customerlry is a great platform for those who are looking to eas their life for handling their social media pages and with its improving live chat opting makes it easy to use or we can say user friendly. adding as a powerful UX makes it more useful than any other solution.

Cons

at the initial, I was stuck through the setup process but with its great backend team, you have no worries. overall experience was satisfying.

What you need for your customers

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

It helps me every day in my job dealing with both customer care and marketing

Pros

My favourite feature, concerning customer support, is that you can easily have the recap about the customer you are dealing with like contacts, what he did in the past, licences bought etc.

Cons

The tool for the automatic mail template

Response from Customerly

Thanks for your feedback. We are improving the automation and email builder section.
Thanks again

Francisco

Reasonable Price for killer features

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

Mobile app and desktop notifications help me to increase the response time to provide support to my customers, I have sent campaigns and the open rate is incredible.

Very happy with the possibility to provide support via video chat and screensharing.

Pros

Easy to create templates for Email Campaigns, the builder works smoothly.
Deliverability of emails campaigns.
In-app notifications via widget are very useful
Price vs features quite fair for any small business.
support via video chat and screen sharing.

Cons

No Knowledgebase at the moment but is in their roadmap.

Antonio
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Talk to your customer

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Pros

Customerly is seamlessly integrated with our website and makes it easy to talk to users and solve their problems in real time.

Cons

The chat icon with their logo on our webpage is too definitely too big

Lorenzo

Perfect CRM

Reviewed on 30/9/2022

Pros

It has all the features of a CRM combined together

Cons

Not all available features are needed all the time

Unesh

Email Automation + Live chat + Helpdesk with knowledgebase + NPS - what else needed ?

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

overall ecperience is fair !

Pros

i like most about this tool is auto assigning chat with keywords, it solves many tedious tasks.

Cons

i was liking least was old UI in chatbox, but this week i saw New and i am in love ! i see team is consgtantly improving the tool and developing new features.

Giulia

my review

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

Pros

I find useful the function that let you be able to search for a customer's ticket history. Sometimes customs don't give you references to old conversations, and being able to search quickly helps a lot in terms of timing

Cons

sometimes it happens that the program crashes

Chiara
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Fine

overall acceptable

Pros

the graphics are very pretty and the software and the use of software is quite easy

Cons

- If the person who writes is offline doesn't receive our reply!
- Knowledge of personal information isn't easy to know.

Joshua

EduBlocks Review

Reviewed on 28/7/2020

Pros

You can see what the user is typing
It’s easy to see the conversations that are open
The gifs when there are no more conversations
Video calling and attachments

Cons

The UI to disable things and the settings menu could be improved

Suria

my first year with customerly

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

Pros

i like because it's perfect tool to getting closer to your customers, easy to use.
it's useful to be able to search for a customer's ticket history

Cons

Nothing particularly. i like it. it's perfect for my job

Ilaria

Experience with Customerly

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

Pros

I liked the quick operation of the indifference if it is a client or business consultant and the possibility to search for old conversations

Cons

Sometimes the software crash and provides incorrect customer data

Maud

The product met my expectation.

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Pros

Intuitive and versatile functionality of marketing tools. A powerful tool for customer communication.

Cons

There is nothing that I find missing in the product.

Luca

Customerly is just amazing

Reviewed on 21/7/2020

Pros

I've always been looking for something that merged ease of use with functionality - customerly was the solution!
I love all the integrations and the fact that you can setup a knowledgebase along with a livechat for all visitor enquiries. Long gone are the days where I'd have to use multiple softwares

Cons

I feel like the mobile app could be somewhat improved, sometimes I don't get notifications

Response from Customerly

Thank you so much Luca. I've appreciated your feedback and we are going to improve the mobile app as well :)

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

All in one email marketing tools

Reviewed on 16/7/2020

If you want to start email marketing campaign, you can try customerly.
Customerly has basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign (you can use email automation). Its also has live chat to help you talk to visitor.

Pros

1. Basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign
2. Email automation.
3. Live chat help you talk to visitor.

Cons

You can't delete bulk contact in customerly.