EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

Cameron N.

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Features, dashboards.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Mariano E.

Glad I found and chose Engagebay

Reviewed on 30/8/2021

We were using Mailchimp for a few years and paying quite a lot for the very simple use of sending mailings. We then discovered Engagebay and can now benefit of all these amazing features for a much cheaper price.

Pros

All in one solution. We can handle our email marketing, our sales and our support in the same tool, thus keeping all information fully centralized and attached to the client.

Cons

Misses a few improvements that will make navigation more comfortable, but so far experience has been great.

Joel N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/5/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Spencer T.

Great All-in-one platform

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Great service, great product, a pleasure to work with.

Pros

EngageBay is packed full of a lot of great features, perfect for small businesses or start-ups.

Cons

So far there is little to dislike. If I had to pick something, the ability to link to different appointment types would be helpful

Tim C.

Easy to use, midpriced marketing automation

Reviewed on 14/9/2021

I use it mostly for marketing automation and this works very well for me.

Pros

Everything is really intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is excellent.

Cons

Definitely the emails limits are what I do not like about Engagebay.

Yasaf B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 8/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 9/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 12/9/2018

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Anna O.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

A solid software with great customer service.

Reviewed on 28/9/2021

Pros

The software is intuitive to use and has a variety of features. Whenever any issues or questions arise, the customer service team always replies within seconds (any time of day) and provides answers & solutions.

Cons

Occasionally we notice some small shortcomings like the lack of an undo feature when building emails/landing pages but this is minor compared to the pros of the software.

• Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Ian H.
  • Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Muhammad F.

EngageBay All-in-One Marketing Platform

Reviewed on 17/8/2021

Pros

Email marketing, marketing automation, SMS marketing.

Cons

It could do better with a lifetime plan.

Carlos V.

Totally worth the change

Reviewed on 7/9/2021

Excellent

Pros

Got the hang of EngageBay in a matter of hours due to its ease of use and excellent customer support. Any question is answered in a matter of seconds.

Cons

There could be more filters for contacts, which could speed up some tasks.

Liam M.

Good product

Reviewed on 26/8/2021

I am continuing to use it!

Pros

Does everything hubspot does, almost as good for a lot less

Cons

Little bit clunky at times, and not a lot of troubleshooting documentation for common problems

Sudip K.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Perfect for launch and also for scaling up

Reviewed on 15/9/2021

Pros

Easy to use email marketing platform. The best part is you have all the powerful tools like landing pages, autoresponders, email broadcast, sequences even in the free. Nice for someone starting up. The free plan even comes with helpdesk and live chat. Scaling up is easy.

Cons

Should have one marketing automation sequence included in the Basic Plan.

Garma gay D.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Wonderful User Experience!

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Bernadette M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

Reviewed on 23/9/2021

Pros

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Cons

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

More affordable for small business

Absolutely horrible!!

Reviewed on 14/9/2021

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

Pros

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Cons

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Response from EngageBay

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Ayush S.

Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease.

Reviewed on 23/9/2021

Pros

Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

Cons

In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.

Sayali P.

Engagebay is the way to go!

Reviewed on 23/9/2021

Pros

1. Easy to use, even for newbies
2. Excellent support and walkthroughs.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all questions even via email.
3. Smooth functioning once you get the hang of things.
4. Easy to implement no matter what website you use. I used it both on my custom designed Laravel site as well as on Wordpress.

Cons

1. Templates for landing pages and emails are poor. You're almost always better off starting from scratch and creating one or cloning a URL.
2. For beginners, the system and workflow is hard to master, especially because their Youtube training videos are amateur and boring.

Chad P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

EngageBay Review

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Overall EngageBay has been easy to setup within our business and we are getting on track with becoming more efficient in using EngageBay. The Automation have been really great to have our clients journey more streamlined to free up more time for other tasks.

Pros

The email broadcast feature has been really great to schedule our messaging to clients. Having pre created email templates with all branding makes it easier to quickly prepare messaging for out going communication. Tasks has been great to track where we are at with clients and makes it easy for the team to see what's going on and if someone needs to fill in, its easy to tell where clients have been left off.

Cons

There has been some small bugs needed to be fixed and the Engage Bay team has been great about jumping on these and getting them sorted out for us. The integration into our business hasn't been as smooth as it could be with transitioning from other programs into Engage Bay, we have had to keep running both systems for the early stages so nothing gets missed.