EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (65 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.9
Cameron N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/5/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 8/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.
Industry: Education Management

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.
Industry: Internet

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 9/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 12/9/2018

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.
Industry: Computer Software

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ian H.
Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
Industry: Information Services

Wonderful User Experience!

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Matthew M.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Nikunjkumar C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Industry: Media Production
Company size: Self Employed

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Reviewed on 16/4/2019

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Kernan M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Michael L.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Jan patrick T.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Industry: Education Management

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018

Pros

It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons

It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Daniel B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 7/2/2019

Excellent.

Pros

Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

Response from EngageBay

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

Paul T.

Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Tommy D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Anna O.
Industry: Internet

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Anna

Mirza M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Customer / IT support

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Industry: Computer Software

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.