EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (68 reviews) Write a Review!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Grow your business through this tool

Reviewed on 1/3/2021

Pros

This is an excellent tool for small businesses. It has helped me with the marketing of my business by deigning interactive emails for me. It has alot of customizable templates from which you can choose. It also allows visitor tracking tool. You can schedule calls.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile app for this app which they dont have up till now also it is a little bi expensive for people who have freshly started their business.

Anna O.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Anna

Tommy D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Fabian M.

Why I switched to EngageBay

Reviewed on 15/4/2021

I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pros

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Cons

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Mirza M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Customer / IT support

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Harish H.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Prince S.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Perfect App

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Chandni K.

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Cons

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

David M.

Powerful platform, great support

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them

Pros

Automation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Cons

It's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.

Johannes B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Awesome and easy to use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I have a all in one solution for optin new clients, newsletter, mail, tasks, appointments and contact management.

Pros

It’s a tool that combines a lot a handy feature we all use every day. I love that i can manage all my tasks and appointments within my CRM.

Cons

Until now i found no issues or things i don’t like.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Johannes

• Industry: Fine Art

All in one Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros

I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs.

I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

Varun T.

One of the best Crm to use

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons

At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

Mohit J.
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Marketing Automation Platform That works

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros

Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

Luís P.

A good Sales and marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

Pros

A great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

I'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Luis.

Cara O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Not All it was cracked up to be

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

Pros

The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

Cons

I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Pros

I'm a novice in marketing my startup. Cost is a primary concern for me, but EngageBay met my needs

Cons

I am yet to find out, because I am pretty satisfied so far.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Tool

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Easy integration, landing page easy to navigate.

Cons

initial membership level does not give too many options.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would certainly consider making our Basic plan more attractive.

Anand S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Its Most Simplified !

Reviewed on 29/12/2018

Our marketing efforts over mails are no more efforts.Its now just a good creative and we are good to go!

Pros

Simplicity of creating a mailer on dummy or on our own is the best feature on my so far usages.

Cons

Yet to find even after more than 25 mailers to a sizable mass.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working constantly towards adding new features and enhancing existing ones.

Kyle L.

Truly a Quality Unified Platform

Very happy with support!

Pros

There are so many things you can do with EngageBay. If you are into scored lead-management, it has many features for that. It has VERY impressive landing page builders and email templates. That alone makes it a very quality service.

Cons

There aren't many integrations for it at this time. While it does have Zapier, there are a fair amount of Zaps actions and triggers, there seems to be some crucial ones missing such as an Updated Contact record.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Kyle. We are working on adding more integrations and you should very soon see them.

Cameron N.

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/5/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 8/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/6/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!