EngageBay CRM Reviews

EngageBay CRM

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.8/5

Antonio
Antonio

Perfect for small businesses

Reviewed on 7/4/2023

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

Pros

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

Cons

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Abdul
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Superb and easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 21/1/2024

Pros

EngageBay has all the features that are needed for me but at the fraction of price of what others offers. It is very easy to setup and doesn't need any technical skills. I was able to create lists and seperate my contacts easily. Their smart lists are awesome that automatically add the contacts the lists based on conditions defined.

Cons

I have been using since a long time but I didn't find any issues from it.

Olivia
  • Industry: Human Resources

Wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 6/4/2022

Pros

The customer service is very good whenever there is a problem you can write in the chat and you will be helped.

Cons

Some features are missing when you work with any software because there is never a 100% fit of your needs otherwise there wouldn't be so many different offers. But engagebay is helping us with CRM wonderfully. The system could look a little more modern but its just a small thing.

Vtiger CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

We were convinced by the demo-appointment
Sanjay
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Engage Bay Review

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

I could not test all features as the trial is limited but my overall experience was good and it is a very good product. However you most likely will see this only if you use the paid version.

Pros

The CRM has many features and also has interactive dashboards with analytics to help focus on leads and data that matter. It also integrates well with 3rd party calendars and social apps.

Cons

The trial version has a lot of features restricted.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

I have not made a decision over all these products as yet. I currently am using our CRM that we always have used.
Rags
  • Industry: Sports

Affordable Alternative CRM

Reviewed on 18/1/2024

Found HubSpot to be a software which was overall fully featured and had more thoughtful UI but it is still is unable to justify the price EngageBay offers similar functionality for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

Unlimited emails, amazing price, abundant features.

Cons

Not all features covered when compared to HubSpot.

Rhonda
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Experience with EngageBay

Reviewed on 11/1/2024

Pros

We have been using EngageBay for a few months now. We still haven't got everything set up that we need, but what we've activated so far seems to be working well.

Cons

Coming from another system, it's often hard to stop trying to do things "the way we used to do them". The approach on EngageBay is sometimes difficult for me as an analogue native to follow, but I'm sure that it's easier for others who are more tech-savvy than I am.

Mark
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Engagebay Is Eay to use

Reviewed on 5/1/2024

Engagebay for me is user friendly and easy to use

Engagebay for me is user friendly and easy to use

Pros

What i love about engagebay is their email marketing

Cons

Everything about engagebay is the best and worth your time

JESICA

Great tool for small startups

Reviewed on 10/1/2024

Great experience, easy implementation, and support.

Great experience, easy implementation, and support.

Pros

EngageBay is the ultimate platform for businesses just starting out. It offers an efficient way to track leads and create powerful marketing campaigns. With EngageBay, you'll have all the tools you need to grow your business and reach your goals.

For me, it really helped me to get started and stop using spreadsheets or notebooks.

Cons

Don't expect to be something like HubSpot, but also don't fall into the trap of thinking that you need all of its features. Start small, try it out, and as your business grows and you see more results, think about what else you may need.

MORRIS
  • Industry: Accounting

M Gavhure

Reviewed on 11/1/2024

Its been great and worth it. I undoubtedly recommend EngageBay CRM.

Its been great and worth it. I undoubtedly recommend EngageBay CRM.

Pros

Its very user friendly and doesn't experience unnecessary glitches it launches way faster. Its an excellent marketing aid that gives you total control.

Cons

It does not allow the building of templates. It needs an option where you can customize your own templates.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Kind of pushy

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Pros

The ease of managing a client database, I was able to add several names to my list and find them fairly easily.

Cons

While I signed up for a free trial, I was bombarded with a lot of calls and emails asking me to sign up and commit to using it. I did not appreciate how much pressure I got from them, which is part of the reason I did not go with it.

Parminder

Reviewed on 11/2/2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pros

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same.
Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Cons

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced.
One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly.
In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

ConvertKit and ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay CRM

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Jira

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.
Saurabh

All in one Marketing & Sales CRM - Value for Money - Seamless Interface - Great Customer...

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

My overall experience is great with Engagebay CRM, as it provides value for money for our business.

Pros

I believe that its a value-for-money product. All those small startups who wish to use Hubspot but can't due to its enormous pricing can simply go ahead with Engagebay tool, as it provides all features (even more than Hubspot) in affordable pricing, along with all tools.

Cons

Engagebay can create a free integration with free version of Hubspot, so that a user can also use free Hubspot for marketing purposes.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay CRM

Zoho CRM charges money for each feature. For e.g. for forms, it will charge you money. for extra contact storage, it will charge you money, etc. Its not value for money

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

Engagebay was good in following 1) pricing 2) Value for money 3) features, 4) USPs 5) Supporting Sales team 6) Comprehensive Marketing Automation & CRM tool 7) Perfect fit for small business
Sanjay

Value for Money makes it an Excellent Replacement

Reviewed on 1/9/2023

Very happy with the product due to it's price point, overall customer support and features. Some things did take getting used to which would be true of any new product, but it is packed with features and functionality a lot of which we haven't even tapped into yet such as a built-in helpdesk suite. At the moment we're just using it for contact management, e-mail marketing, automation and some CRM features.

Pros

It is extremely feature rich, has very few limitations, one of the best customer support responses I've had with chat features to get issues addressed within a short time, accessibility of the team, unlimited tagging which is crucial to our way of doing business. It's an entire suite that one needs to use. We've still not used all the features and I'm looking forward to use and implement what we have access to as a product.

Cons

There is one pesky irritating thing and that is copy/pasting from a document like Word into the e-mail editor that destroys the formatting. To be fair this has been a problem with all of the ones I've used in the past as well.

Roy
Roy

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

Reviewed on 18/7/2023

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

Pros

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Cons

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander

Love This Software

Reviewed on 16/2/2023

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

Pros

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

Cons

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

AMO

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay CRM

Engagebay is more chapter wit hall the features

HubSpot CRM
Malia

Great Bang for Buck

Reviewed on 22/6/2023

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

Pros

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Cons

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM and Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Michael

EngageBay customer review from Harris CMO Partners

Reviewed on 3/2/2023

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

User friendliness, lots of features, lower cost

Cons

Can't think of anything, can't think of anything.

Constant Contact and Marketo Sales Connect

cost

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

It has most of the functionality at a fraction of the cost.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

Reviewed on 20/7/2023

EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Pros

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Cons

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Erlan

Engagebay is awesome

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Pros

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Cons

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay CRM

Price costly for small business

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Reviewed on 10/8/2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Pros

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Cons

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Industry: Import & Export

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

Pros

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

Cons

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns, Brevo and SendGrid

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston

Good product, Fantastic Support

Reviewed on 14/6/2023

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Pros

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Cons

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay CRM

The need to customize, cost-to-value
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everything under one roof

Reviewed on 10/8/2021

Pros

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Na

We're pleased we made the change to EngageBay

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Positive experience. We moved from using multiple platforms for email, sales etc to this one. It worked out a lot cheaper doing this, but also we're more streamlined working across the different teams.

Pros

It has a lot to offer, from using it to manage sales, to social scheduling to sending email campaigns and reporting. It is a one-stop-shop for all your needs. I can also see that they're constantly working to improve it and add more features which is fab.
Their customer service via the chat box is great too, you never have to wait for support, there is always someone on hand.

Cons

There are some aspects that I struggle with a little bit, such as not being able to check the personalization on an email campaign prior to sending it. The social scheduling side has been a little clunky for me too.