A2X

Accurate ecommerce accounting, without the fuss.

4.6/5
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

Jake C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

Reviewed on 10/8/2018

Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Pros

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Cons

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Ivan I.
  • Industry: Automotive

A2X review from daily user

Reviewed on 21/12/2021

We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day.
A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Pros

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

Cons

None (so far).

Keith C.

Expensive for what it does !

Reviewed on 17/7/2018

Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Pros

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Cons

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

• Industry: Accounting

Game changer without a doubt!

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

Pros

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

Cons

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Eli M.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 13/12/2021

A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Pros

Cons

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Plastics

Just works

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Excellent and very responsive.

Pros

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Cons

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Xero

Recommended by industry peers
Spencer K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Does the job. Should be a normal Xero feature

Reviewed on 7/12/2021

Easy enough to setup and does the job for a low cost.

Pros

Setting up my account was simple and easily simplified my weekly accounting tasks. Setting a couple rules in a2x + xero means that all my orders (1-time & subscription) and refunds for Shopify stores are automatically tracked and logged for my biz's book keeping appropriately. Honestly perplexed how this isn't native to Xero's offering.

Cons

Figuring out the configuration changes when my banking/Xero changed meant that I also had to go fix my setup in a2x.

Ryan D.

Records my sales so I don't have to

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

Awesome, great customer service

Pros

Ease of use, Set up and forget, full log history

Cons

It would be good of the sales invoices could be approved automatically, but other than that it is great with Xero

Dave L.

Makes accounting for shopify and Amazon sales very easy.

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

Very good.

Pros

Ease of setup and that it solved a problem I was having.

Cons

There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It jus did what I needed.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Life saver

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

Very positive - our accountants are very grateful!

Pros

It's makes an otherwise complex task simple - I'd spend hours with my accountants trying too figure out Amazon cashflow otherwise!

Cons

I think some more descriptions around the payments would be useful - thought this would need to come from Amazon

A2X for Accountants

Reviewed on 23/5/2019

A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Pros

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Cons

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Greg W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent app. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose!

I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go!

After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work b

Pros

Does what says on the tin. We've tried countless other apps and all of them have one issue or another and this one just works

Cons

nothing really. It would be better if the setup was simplified, but the onboarding team was amazing and sorted this out for me. Providing they can offer this same onboarding assistance to everyone then there isn't an issue

Carly M.

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Reviewed on 27/8/2020

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Pros

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Cons

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Chelsea M.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Pros

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Webgility

Reasons for Switching to A2X

Great value for the service offered
Jillian H.
  • Industry: Accounting

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Pros

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Cons

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Ricky P.

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Reviewed on 23/7/2018

Pros

Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Cons

Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

April M.

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Pros

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Cons

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Entriwise

Reasons for Choosing A2X

A2X reported the Information from Amazon in an easier to figure out fashion.

Entriwise

Reasons for Switching to A2X

Ease of understanding imported information and it is user friendly.
Eileen S.

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Pros

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Rohan B.

Time and Money saver A2X

Reviewed on 14/8/2019

Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Pros

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Cons

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

Kerry ann smith (inphoqus accounting & S.

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Reviewed on 17/9/2020

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Pros

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Cons

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Chris K.

Great resource for Amazon users

Reviewed on 21/5/2019

Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Pros

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Cons

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Richard J.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Pros

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Time Saver

Reviewed on 28/5/2019

Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Pros

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Cons

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

Philip C.

Top Class Customer Service

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Pros

Game changer software.

Top-class customer Service

Always there to help & answer my questions

Cons

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Jeremy A.

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Pros

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.