Gretchen M.

E-Learning the easy way

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

Overcoming pandemic and still be able to deliver teaching material without risking infections was our main goal. Tovuti was our solution for this problems and we weren't disappointed as it functions as well as we need. Easily one of the best E-Learning platforms out there.

Pros

Many features it offers especially quizzes and video meeting.
Being very easy to use
iOS and Android applications for easy access.

Cons

Currently teachers did not report any problems but it would've been better if we were able to have a free trial before we actually buy the product.
It also takes some time to be able to understand all features and use them properly.
No windows app so must use via Browser.

Chandler W.
  • Industry: Wireless

Not user friendly

Reviewed on 23/9/2020

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Michelle R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros

4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Scott D.

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 6/9/2020

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources.

The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business.
Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Cons

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Ginger B.
  • Industry: Banking

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

Reviewed on 20/4/2019

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros

Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons

We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Schnavia B.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Ricardo F.

Tovuti LMS Great platform

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

Great great platform for learning content

Pros

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Ramon M.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Ty P.

Tovuti changed my life, no joke

Reviewed on 18/4/2019

We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros

When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons

Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

Madeline S.
  • Industry: Accounting

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

Reviewed on 3/2/2021

Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Carole W.

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Avalon H.

Pretty good so far

Reviewed on 23/9/2020

Pros

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Paul L.

Tovuti Works Very Well

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Offering numerous courses to accountants and keeping track of their progress.

Pros

The way it organizes the courses is great, we have many courses in different categories.

Cons

Interactive content can use some upgrading.

Travis b. H.
  • Industry: Banking

A game changing software!

Reviewed on 17/4/2019

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

Jane S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons

No issues so far!

Allyson C.

Tovuti

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Pros

Tovuti is very customizable. The help team is easy to reach and has quick responses. The interactive content are creative and help make trainings unique.

Cons

Tovuti does take a decent amount of time to master. Thankfully the help website does answer many of mmy questions. It is not the easiest system I have used.

Nicholas M.

excellent product with capable delivery team

Reviewed on 5/4/2021

Excellent capable team

Pros

The ease of the software systems coupled with the capability of the team

Cons

Absolutely noting as the package is very user friendly

Paul M.
  • Industry: Design

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Pros

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Cons

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Ashley D.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 5/11/2020

Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Pros

The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

Caitlin L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

Pros

The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality.

Cons

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Mikaela G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

New to Tovuti!

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

Pros

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors.

Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Cons

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Response from Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Andrea G.

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Reviewed on 23/4/2019

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Pros

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me.

I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user.

The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Mary elizabeth M.

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

Reviewed on 23/4/2019

Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros

Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Cons

There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Michael S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Tovuti makes my life easier

Reviewed on 23/3/2020

Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Pros

Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Cons

Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.