VistaCreate

Cloud-based graphic design, photo editing and animation tool

4.6/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

Catherine

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Pros

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Cons

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Constantly adding fresh template content

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

Pros

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature.

You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

Cons

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Response from Crello

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

Divaksh

A great designing tool with some limitations.

Reviewed on 31/5/2022

Pros

1. Beautiful visual content can be created in minutes.
2. Vast library of the pre-made templates
3. Depositephotos integration
4. Most content, all features are available for free
5. Team management functionality
6. Great AI based automatic background remover

Cons

1. Very less or no localized templates available
2. Hindi language content get distorted during export.
3. Library is not as good as competitors
4. Logo designing can't be done with current functionality

Canva and Pixlr

Canva

Response from VistaCreate

Hi Divaksh! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We accept criticism as it helps us become better. Just to inform you that there is a new feature for creating logos that you might like; please check it out.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Top notch graphic design platform

Reviewed on 8/11/2022

VistaCreate is helping me communicate the company's new programs effectively, by creating engaging and well designed content. The employees love the end results and we almost always achieve 100% employee click rate.

Pros

The most impactful features in VistaCreate is the wide variety of customizable templates - there are various categories that are well designed, modern, attention grabbing, animated and engaging. I'm also able to upload my company's logo and create a themed color scheme for my projects.

Cons

I don't feel like there is anything that is missing from this software - there's a multitude of features that help me to create attention grabbing content, with animation, audio and video effects.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

VistaCreate had more templates that were applicable to my business sector and the price was inexpensive.

Cost and features

Response from VistaCreate

We are grateful to get such feedback from our dear customers. We will keep it up!

• Industry: Publishing

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

Reviewed on 26/8/2020

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

Pros

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

Cons

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

InVideo

Cost. More affordable.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

For me to use certain photos in InVideo, I have to pay a premium. This is not the case with Crello. (At least not yet.)
Victor
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Crello is convenience

Reviewed on 31/7/2021

When I need something quickly, Crello is my go-to tool. Gone are the days of quickly drafted banners that look like quickly drafted banners, now everything looks like a professional design whether you have five minutes or five hours to complete the design.

Pros

The best thing about Crello is convenience, you can find almost anything and create anything almost instantly. If you just need to create a quick ad, a poster, or a banner and don't really have the time or the budget to do that you can get something that still looks professional in just a few minutes at almost no cost.

Cons

Sometimes you need more advanced editing ability and Crello is not targeting that audience. That is fine of course because Crello focuses on convenience and does a great job at that but having more and better integrations with more advanced design tools (such as Adobe) would ease the workflow for designers.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello had better pricing and a huge integrated image collection from Depositphotos.

Response from Crello

Thanks so much for your feedback and good vibes, Victor. We'll forward your suggestion to our management team. Thank you for helping us become better.

Kim

An easy to use graphics tool for marketers

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

I use Crello to create professional looking graphics for my social media platforms. I am not really using it much to do graphics for my sites, but for the social media platforms, it is awesome.

Pros

I need weekly content for several Facebook fan pages and Crello has made this so much easier. This is a great way to quickly pump out a lot of professional looking graphics for your social media platforms.

There are lots of free templates and it has a very clean and easy to use UI.

Cons

Can't copy and paste (like on Canva) from one document/project to another.

You cannot control opacity on your grahics, that is definitely needed.

No background removal tool - But I believe this will happen though.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy way to do simple graphics works for presentation, websites.

Reviewed on 13/8/2021

Crello comes at less price than other similar service providers, with many interesting pre-built templates. using this template, I can easily complete my presentation and other content creation. besides animation and transition is very smooth here. Easy to import media files and use them perfectly, I feel that they need to work in the pdf section to make clickable links. I make some animation for my presentation, it takes less time and the output is great.

Pros

Very easy interface which comes with less price than existing other similar service providers. I have to say they have rich pre-built templates, which are easily customizable and able to work anywhere I need to use.
Suitable and smooth drag and drop feature for customizing images to present in my desired format. crello provides also good quality animation and backgrounds.

Cons

Video collection could be better, to compete with a similar service provider like Canva. In pdf, they need to work with creating a clickable link option.

Response from Crello

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts. We have forwarded your feedback regarding adding hyperlinks and expanding video collection to our developers.

aka

Say hi to the new era design tool

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

Pros

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

Cons

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Rafal
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

great canva alternative!

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Must have if you are designer or don't want to be desinger just produce great creative.

Pros

Does what should do: you can create any creative - set up own dimensions or select one of many pre-sets (banners, ads, ebooks, business cards etc). A lot of templates (I think it is more than competitors). Huge image bank (with CC0 and GPL license too), animated icons, videos (yes, you can produce animated gifs too).
Save to any image format (with transparent background) or PDF.
Great tool.

Cons

Unable to copy between Canva and Crello makes me "stick" to Canva.
Crello can't handle URL attached to object (like Canva does).

Response from Crello

Hey Rafal, thank you for your positive review. We will surely consider adding more transiton options for you to easily transfer all your files to Crello. As for the hyperlinks feature-noted!

Eduardo
  • Industry: Insurance

Quick Design Tool

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

Crello was an excellent alternative when I looked for another option for Canva, due to the cost. Offers mobile app, web and possibility to divide projects into folders. It guarantees a good saving of time and money.

Pros

- Background Removal Tool;
- Ready Models;
- Various Animations;
- Image Bank Included;
- Possibility to make short videos.

Cons

- It is not possible to add sound in the videos;
- In PDFs it is not possible to add a clickable link to any keyword in the text;
- Sometimes it crashes and the design doesn't go down.

Cost reduction.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I got an excellent offer on Lifetimedeal and the software performs functions similar to canva, paid monthly.

Response from Crello

Hi Eduardo, thank you for taking your time to rate Crello. We are pleased to know you are using it on a daily basis. As for the "cons" you mentioned , we would like to let you know that music is now available in Crello-you can upload your own MP3 track or browse Crello's native music library. All music is divided into categories for your convinience . As for the clickable links for PDFs- this feature is coming, too! Our team has fixed all major bugs with loading or design download, so now your work in Crello should be much more smoother!

Nick

Crello Makes Social Images & Videos Easy

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Very good, these guys have stable platform for developing images and short videos for websites, social media and more. Get and account and start producing very professional looking ad creatives and more in minutes!

Pros

Many preset designs to choose from. We don't always use them, but they are an absolute blessing when it comes to getting your creative juices flowing. We do find the seasonal and holiday based posts to be awesome. We use these and recycle them for different clients to keep each account fresh and on point with the season.

Cons

Could have more designs to work from, but you know what their layouts are highly customizable so you can certainly get out there an make your own and customize one for a different use fast and very easily. From concept to posting, this is a great platform for any agency looking to crank out social assets for their clients.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

The price is right and they are constantly adding new design layouts that are seasonal and industry specific. Rather you work with a flooring company or an insurance agent, you will be sure to find some great stuff here.

Wonderful solution

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

Pros

I really like the existing templates, which are very interesting as a source of inspiration. I also find very useful and resourceful as there is a plethora of video, images, designs, etc.

Cons

I do not like the fact that we cannot customize animations' colors and that sometimes it is difficult to align objects using the given ruler and guidelines.

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

I find Crello easier to use and with lots more of resources available, not mentioning the ability to also make videos
Laura
  • Industry: Photography

Create Graphics in a Snap!

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Can't believe I didn't know about Crello until this year, it has made managing my social accounts and creating graphics so SO much easier. It's a huge time saver and such a great source of inspiration day in and day out!!

Pros

I love Crello mostly because of the no-fuss ease of use! Hands down the easiest way to create any, literally ANY style graphic for any and all type of social platforms as well as graphics for prints, e-books, business cards, posters, flyers, whatever you can dream, you can make it. Also the fact that there are never any hidden fees unlike some other graphics tools used in the past, which made you pay for extra elements used, once you sign up for an Advanced or Pro plan with Crello, you get access to a myriad of design elements in their library. That's it. All is there at your fingertips to use freely on your paid plans. I personally opted for a Pro plan as I manage various social accounts and create lots of graphics daily. Oh, you have loads and loads of your own design elements like fonts, backgrounds, patterns, images you'd like to use? Upload away and create to your heart's desire.

Cons

It could have been user error, but when I clicked on a project and went to pick a different design, it completely changed my project without the possibility of going back to the original.
In the e-book section, I don't like that it only gives you options to see designs for around 5- pages. But that's truly not a huge deal, as you can duplicate pages and page designs and keep on going.
The zoom option should be a bit more seamless instead of clicking the zoom button at the bottom, like a mouse scroll action of sorts.
Down the road I'd like to see a standalone app for Android and Mac, stepping away from using it in your web browser, but I know that's more in the realm of full software development. Just an idea. The Android app would be SUPER helpful though... Think about any and all social posts people make RIGHT ON their mobile devices!!
Very small things in the grand scheme of things, the software is pretty rad all in all.

Balma

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

Reviewed on 7/4/2021

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

Pros

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates.
In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

Cons

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Response from Crello

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Marco

Best CANVA Alternatives out there

Reviewed on 12/7/2022

With the lifetime deal offer I use it with my team and it's great

Pros

Overal experience it's great, it's the best canva alternative

Cons

Some feature sometimes are not clear and sometimes there're few bugs

Response from VistaCreate

Hello Marco! Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to see you are satisfied with VistaCreate.

Janice

Great option for someone with limited design skills

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Overall it is positive and I have no interest in switching to anything else.

Pros

Crello offers programs that include graphics already paid for. Even if you don't have a plan, the images are very reasonable and you only pay for them once and have them forever. They can be found easily and manipulated. There are prebuilt templates for various holidays. Images can be easily resized for various social media needs. In addition, it has storage areas for my own images.

Cons

Even though animated images are included, I have had issues with downloading them and then uploading them to get them to work on social media.

I
Daniel

A absolute for Businesses that requires Designs

Reviewed on 5/8/2020

Simply Great.

Pros

It is a cloud software. It has tons and tons of templates. I know how to use photoshop and used to use it alot. Nowaday I just use trello. Select the design that you like and just edit it. Pro version also has team sharing and premium images that I love. Images can be resize in almost an instant.

Cons

It does has limitations such as cannot put shadow or border on fonts and objects. No chinese characters. Sometimes a little buggy.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A must use for marketers

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Cons

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Rodrigo

The most incredible Content Creation tool for businesses!

Reviewed on 31/5/2019

Pros

The animation and video features are First class in the market. I've been a heavy user for our business and I can already see the value the tool brings to us. We've seen increase in engagement, which in turn increased conversions once more people started getting into our funnels. Without Crello, we would have lost $$. I can honestly tell you this is the best tool.

Cons

The upload section can be glitchy... I've spent a good hour trying to get it to display my files and folders. It's something I absolutely hate about the tool. But other than that, the tool is amazing.

Sarah
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

My journey with VistaCreate

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Pros

The free trial offers a wide range of use. It can be easy for graphic designing . VistaCreate offers a wide range of objects, crisp patterns and colors to choose from. It can be helpful to materialize my ideas and keep my creative process flowing.

Cons

As designs can be submitted to Vista Create for review, the approval process takes a very long time. This is my only grievance with VistaCreate.

Response from VistaCreate

Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah! We appreciate your comment and will be improving Contribution Program.

Janelle

Great for Social Media and Blog Graphics

Reviewed on 15/4/2021

Crello has made it easier and faster to create graphics for blogs and social media which makes my life easier. The predesigned templates and text options make creating graphics a breeze. The free version offers plenty of features found in the paid version, but the paid version has more versatility.

Pros

The templates make it quick and easy to create graphics. Once a graphic has been created, the system will automatically resize it to fit the dimensions required by other sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), which makes it quick and easy to use the same graphic on multiple sites w/o manual resizing it.

Cons

When I switched from the free version to the paid version, my photo uploads did not transfer which was frustrating.

Response from Crello

Hey Janelle, thanks so much for the 10 of 10 rating! Most probably, you have created a brand new account when you decided to go PRO-please, submit a support ticket for us to help you fix this! https://support.crello.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Karen
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Crello is a dream to use!

Reviewed on 6/4/2021

I used to spend hours designing social media posts. When you are starting with a blank canvas it can be a struggle to get started. Now I choose a template and go to town! The finished product is fresh.

Pros

I am able to make attractive social media posts in a fraction of the time. I have Adobe Creative Suite and it has its' place in my arsenal but for facebook and instagram posts Crello is the bomb!

Cons

Occasionally the fonts are not what I would like but all in all this software is really pretty great. I am able to save images or use images that Crello has available. They are constantly adding new templates that I can alter for my own use. It is probably similar to Canva

Response from Crello

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear you like Crello! As for the fonts, you can always upload your custom fonts via the "Texts" tab of as part of your brand kit

Fernando

Excellent design tool for social media

Reviewed on 22/5/2020

I am not a frequent user but as I have paid for the year so I use it when I have something to design for a job and personally it works very well for me.

Pros

It has hundreds of eye-catching templates to edit and publish or take ideas.
It also integrates many premium images and videos, the functionality that I love is adding animations and background video

Cons

They could improve the form of the image editor a bit, but they have improved since the last update.
I would like to be able to drag one image to another and replace it with another and that this one takes the measures of the replaced one. Also It would be great if they added the option of gradient colors.

Easy to use, good content

Reviewed on 6/7/2019

As I mentioned before, it makes it much easier for me to make a quick and entertaining design, you just modify the text and sometimes the photo, it's easy to use.

Pros

crello I like it a lot because it is a tool that facilitates your work, its templates are very good and beautiful, as well as being colorful and entertaining. I love animations with video, and they are always updating content to use.

Cons

there is only the app for iphone in beta, and the last update that they did not work well, they should also make the app in beta for android, its cost is somewhat high.