VistaCreate

Cloud-based graphic design, photo editing and animation tool

4.4/5

259 Software options

Char W.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

satisfied but there is room for inprovement.

Reviewed on 30/4/2021

Pros

i love the option that you have 5 free downloads a month, but customer service takes a long time to get back to issues. once they do they are very friendly and do try to be helpful, which in my experience has been positive but have lost out because of the time it takes for them to get back and everytime it is some one else that might not know your story or issue at hand. which is fustrating. it would help if there was a longer trial periode as it take a while to gain experience in how they work and their system.there is not enough material with regard to esoterical material for use, either for introduction to videos or otherwise, it would be great if they had more examples in the free or trial periode so you can get to know what is available in their libary. For example you can see examples but one can not download until one is a pro-membership member. all these channels should add an esoterical heading instead of putting it under entertainment. it is a serieus subject, and they should think outside the box.

Cons

not enough subject matter with regard to the esoterical and mythalogical subjects

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

it was new and i never heard of it before and wondered if it was easier

Response from Crello

Hey Char, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delayed replies in your case. Here is also a link to the images and templates with the "Esoterical" keyword for you: https://crello.com/photos/esoteric/ Templates esoterical: https://crello.com/templates/all-formats/esoteric/ We will pass your feedback regarding the trial period and your suggestion to add more esoterical-related content to Crello

Catherine M.

This program has single handedly doubled my business.

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Pros

Animated posts used to take me hours to make! This software has a gajillion customizable premade and properly sized posts for every social outlet. Crello's my little ace in the hole!

Cons

Nothing. Swear. It's so easy to use, sorry i dont haveanything worse to say.

Rafal M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

great canva alternative!

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Must have if you are designer or don't want to be desinger just produce great creative.

Pros

Does what should do: you can create any creative - set up own dimensions or select one of many pre-sets (banners, ads, ebooks, business cards etc). A lot of templates (I think it is more than competitors). Huge image bank (with CC0 and GPL license too), animated icons, videos (yes, you can produce animated gifs too).
Save to any image format (with transparent background) or PDF.
Great tool.

Cons

Unable to copy between Canva and Crello makes me "stick" to Canva.
Crello can't handle URL attached to object (like Canva does).

Response from Crello

Hey Rafal, thank you for your positive review. We will surely consider adding more transiton options for you to easily transfer all your files to Crello. As for the hyperlinks feature-noted!

Chris C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Truly inspiring visual creatives

Reviewed on 13/8/2020

I only have good things to say about my experience with Crello. The small inconveniences that I have experienced are not enough to takeaway from me using Crello for a long time to come. I love being able to whip out a creative in as little as 5 minutes!

Pros

Crello is my go to software for creating my social media and marketing creatives. It makes the process so quick and easy, I could actually spend hours in the software just trying new things. I love the templates that they continue to provide in the sofrware, with new inspirational templates being released constantly. I consider myself creative, however sometimes I need a little bit of inspiration to get me going - Crello is perfect for this. It is easy to use and doesn't over complicate the process of moving elements around the canvas. I love the animations they provide in the software as well - especially given video is one of the main booming areas of marketing now. I also love how easy it is to use my own images and logos to include in my designs. Crello has definitely made itself a good contender in the marketing space.
I also love the amount of options/formats that are available to export in Crello.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to select elements that have been layered towards the back of the canvas. In the end to resolve the issue I would have to move all the layers/elements in front of it to get to the desired element. A layer selection tab would be ideal to resolve this - which I have requested to their support (who are very responsive and quick to answer any issues I have).

Also due to the sheer number of templates/formats they provide, it also takes some time to find the right template that I want to use. It would be great if the software remembered my most used template (or even a "Recently used" section would be ideal).

Reasons for Switching to VistaCreate

Crello provided more value when compared to the cost of Canva. Crello matched all the options and functionality.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A must use for marketers

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

The features and templates are great, also the media library is huge. It is a very modern tool, up to date to the latest content standards.

Cons

The production process has crushed more times than I would like it to- sometimes everything freezes because of this. And there is not a mobile version which makes life a bit difficult. ...

Aka R.

Say hi to the new era design tool

Reviewed on 25/6/2020

I spend most of my time on Crello. Whenever I get the time and I have some ideas on my mind for any infographics Crello is right there in front of me to recreate my thoughts in real life. The experience has been very nice. Just after using it for a few months, I can say that this is way better than Canva and will get better each day.

Pros

First and foremost, the really amazing thing about Crello is that it offers this unique out of the box ability to create animated images and graphics for your social media profiles like face and Instagram. It also gives us a ton of animation effects, backgrounds, layouts, and pre-made templates that you will never fall short of any single element for life. The best part is it is all on the cloud, so no more system lag.

Cons

The android app for this could have been better and it would have been great if we could create SVG graphics as the trend for SVG is growing day by day for web designing industries.

Alejandro R.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Create powerful designs super easy

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

We can do designs without a designer. There are templates for any kind of business.

Pros

They have a tons of images that you can import to your design. They have also thousands video clips that you can import. The platform is stable, friendly and fast.

Cons

I would like to have a brand manager, something that let you cstomize colors and typography to apply easily to desings.

Canva

Response from Crello

Hey Alejandro, we are delighted to receive 5 stars from you! The "brand manager" (we call them "brand kits") feature is now launched. With the help of brand kits users can organize their fonts, logos, images and custom colors and easily apply the re-defined brand's identity to a design. Here is a video tutorial showing how the new feature works! https://crello.com/tutorials/learn-how-to-work-with-brand-kit-functionality/

Pat D.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

I love Crello!

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

I am absolutely blown away by Crello!! For a small business with a small budget, I've been able to create WOW ads for my social media. Easy to use with a mind boggling selection of templates, graphics, & photos. Get Crello....you won't regret it!!

Pros

#1 is it's so easy to use & has so much to offer! Crello is so easy for non-tech people like me, that need nice graphic ads for social media! So many beautiful templates & graphics...I am just blown away by what Crello offers! I explored the free offer & very quickly signed on for more.

Cons

Two things....& I may just have missed it as I'm new to Crello:
* a search bar in the graphics section. If you need a particular object, it would be great if all objects offered in the program would pop up for you to select from instead of searching through each large category.
* simplified FAQ.... I searched last night on how to add your own photo. I never found a definitive answer. As I said, I'm new & possibly missed it as I'm still getting a feel for the program.

Karyn H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Beware of Misleading Cancelation Process in Free Trial--You May Think You Cancelled, But You...

Reviewed on 26/9/2021

Misleading, deceptive business practice.

Pros

It is easy to use. There is nothing else that I found useful or up to the quality of other products such as Canva.

Cons

Crello offers a 7 day free trial. I was leery as this is often a problem in cancelling. When I realized that I didn't want to use the software, I cancelled early. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had to click "cancel" a minimum of four times in order to truly cancel. And the default payment Crello checks is for one year. When the charge hit my credit card, I immediately went back to check on my cancellation and realized what happened. I contacted customer service, telling them that I clearly didn't use the program after a few days and that it was misleading to say the least that I had to cancel so many times for it to be effective. Customer service would not consider the facts at all.

Response from Crello

Thank you for the review, Karyn. We're sorry to see you've had such an experience with Crello. You can always get in touch with our customer support to request anything you need to get done. The status of the subscription and any further payments can be checked in the Account Settings- Subscription. Users can cancel the automatic billing at any time during the 7-days free trial and will still have the PRO features active for 7 days from the signup date. Please contact our customer support to review your case.

Quang T.

Awesome product!

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

Pros

Easy to use.
Innovative features
Beautiful designs

Cons

I wish there is a more detailed control for animation.
Also, some buttons to adjust the background removal feature would make this software PERFECT!!

Reasons for Choosing VistaCreate

Beautiful design, innovative features

Jernej D.

Excellent design tool

Reviewed on 10/6/2019

Before Crello I use a bunch of other design applications, including Canva, Stencil and others. Now I can produce my social media posts, marketing material, events promotion in one place. Crello :)

Pros

Great design tool for small entrepreneurs to create eye-catching visuals. Professional templates for every business. I really like their animated designs. Super truper .. and what is most important: easy to use

Cons

Simply no drawbacks. I only expect even more templates in the future.

Lee A.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Excellent for Book-related teachers

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Love it. I used to use Canva, but moved to Crello. It fits the way I think better, feels smoother to use and just all round better.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The premade templates make things so much quicker, especially when you're not feeling overly creative.

Cons

I'd like to be able to save the templates I use most often near the top. That's probably the only thing that I'd class as a con - not being able to do so.

Andreea laura A.

I use it because you can create fast an online short animated design that looks professional

Reviewed on 20/4/2019

I've been using the app for about a year, and I mostly use it to create social media promotion content for my blog.

Pros

I like that there is a great variety of content types that you can create and the templates are very beautiful. Besides, I like the inspiration section. But the most, I like the animated design templates, that's why I created the account on their app.

Cons

I don't like that you can not have more pages in the same template. And another thing I do not like is that it takes a lot of time to process a video. The good part is that the animated cat that works is funny.

Great tool

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

Great experience overall. Cost is reasonable.

Pros

Great, easy to use tool that allows for quick creation for those who aren't pros at photoshop

Cons

Wish there was more animations to choose from

Brian Q.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Crello review

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Very good for website banners etc

Pros

Template very good and numerous
Would like to see infographics though

Cons

Photo frames
I can never get any photos especially portrait to fit to size

Bonita E.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Graphic Design App

Reviewed on 28/7/2021

Very happy with the app and I would recommend it. I think it will become the major competitor to Canva and hopefully surpass it.

Pros

I love the video and music libraries and the branding element. I also appreciate the folders. I think this app has a ton of potential!

Cons

Working with images is clunky.
There are few image assets compared to another software app.
There are few templates make with a professional look.

Response from Crello

Hi Bonita, thanks for your feedback. In Crello you can access the free 1-mln Unlimited library of images, videos and vectors. However, we are planning to add release a new curated library with 5 million of files for our users to have a vast choice of images, videos and vectors.

• Industry: Research
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Beautiful, Friendly, High quality graphic design product

Reviewed on 20/9/2021

It is good. It helps in designing according to the platform you want to post on. Different sizes are available for posts.

Pros

It is easy to use. The UI is friendly. Everything is right there in front of you. Multiple downloads. Mesmerizing designs, awesome templates. Wide range of tools.

Cons

Couldn't really comment on this, as I have used it for a little amount of time.

Response from Crello

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your thoughts.

Laura P.

Design for non-designers

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

I always recommend Crello for people who want to start in the social media business but aren't designers yet. It's simple, and fast do use. When I want to design fast and practical Instagram stories, I always go to their templates and elements.

Pros

Crello is an intuitive and easy-to-use platform for designing online materials. You can make your own social media posts, banners and e-mails with just a few clicks, using the templates and layouts they give you.
My favorite feature: animated icons and elements, which I love using in Instagram stories and posts.

Cons

The free version is very limited and leaves a watermark in every design you make. But overall, no complaints.

Duncan j C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Crello - Stand out from your competitors with ease

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Cost is brilliant for what you get - you can truly create some unique content - be it photos or videos or just simple animations

Pros

Templates - so many templates to use and get ideas from - awesome stuff

Cons

Maybe have something directed for LinkedIn- seemed to be missing in terms of templates etc

Robin F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Crello Video Creator

Reviewed on 10/4/2019

My overall experience with Crello has been positive. It is an easy to use program. It is also good for use with movie creators to make longer advertisements or informative videos.

Pros

I like that Crello allows me to create short videos for ads on social media, customise my social media for my business. I like that it is online and I can access it from any computer.

Cons

There are a few minor glitches, like things will not load quickly, occasionally a dl will fail. But this does not happen often. Images could be organized a little better as it can take some time to find a template that is suitable.

Shannon R.

Easy To Use Graphic Editor

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Love it overall, makes it easy to create social graphics for my Youtube channel.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the free plan is pretty robust. Is conneted to deposit Photos so you have a selection of millions of stock images to choose from very cheap. You can create animated graphics with this tool,somethign that similar tools do not offer.

Cons

Search functionality is poor, they need to fix it.

Ivana B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easiest animation

Reviewed on 3/9/2019

Pros

crello it's super easy i've tried to use other software but are too complicated. Crello it's a great tool if you are a beginner

Cons

No , so far so good! maybe to be able to export in gif

I only used the free suite of features

Reviewed on 26/5/2021

Overall, it's been a good way to test the waters and begin making social media ads.

Pros

The free suite of features worked fairly well for my needs. The available templates, effects, images, graphics, and fonts were in line with what other services offer for free.

The only things that would drive me to purchase the product is more downloads, the ability to remove backgrounds from photos, and more fonts.

Cons

I don't think there should be a limit on downloads for the free account. I understand all the other limits, limiting features makes sense but limiting access to my designs makes less sense in the marketplace because Crello's competitors don't restrict downloads.

Response from Crello

Hey there, thank you so much for your honest feedback. We will pass your feedback regarding the download limits on the free plan to the product team for their consideration.

Dean B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

I am doing all our social media posters with you all and its fantastic

Pros

The platform is fantastic and simple to use

Cons

There are no cons but I would like your team to design a box where it automatically resizes multiple one time instead of going back to resize again

Tom S.

Makes it easy to design eye-catching visuals

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Generally I can simply say that I absolutely recommend Crello to everybody who is looking for an easy to use graphics design tool.

Pros

I love the fact that besides graphics you can also make animated graphics that absolutely catch your attention. Very easy to use without much of a learning curve. Great library of photos you can use.

Cons

So far there was nothing that really bothered me. Software is very well developed and makes it easy to work with.