DocuPhase

Accounting Automation & Beyond.

4.4 /5 (47 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.3
Harsha V.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly...

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Paperless & Automate operations.
Document/Workflow/Form Management System
Analytic Reports

Pros

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world.
+ Great solution for document workflow Management.
+ Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature.
+ Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have.
+ Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

Cons

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files).
- Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search
-> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search).
-> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management.
-> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Response from iDatix

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations.

There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here:

Larry L.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Long time customer

Reviewed on 30/7/2020

From the beginning my experiences has been nothing but positive, the program itself is extremely robust and needs little maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of this program. Training is extremely simple for a program like this and document retrieval is super fast. I also like that any super user can expand the program to accommodate an entire company with all the levels of security that one could ask for.

Cons

I do not like the the programmers keep changing how the "rubber stamps" work from version to version. some versions can be assigned to users and the latest version has no assigning. this leads to a sloppy workflow and cumbersome use.

Chandra W.

DocuWOW!!!

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

Cons

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Response from iDatix

Hey Chandra,

We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review.

Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Our company utilizes PerfectForms, which I have no experience with. However, I love their...

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Easy to maintain, excellent support and cost efficient.

Pros

It integrated without databases and website seamlessly. I had no experience with PerfectForms so I rely heavily on their excellent online tools and their support team. Their support will work around your schedule. If you don't have staff or resources to create the online form Docuphase is the best choice.

Cons

This is a difficult question for me because I have no experience with it or software of this type.

Response from iDatix

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business. If there's anything at all that we can do to assist further with forms, or other parts of your implementation, please don't hesitate to ask.

Team DocuPhase

Very functional tool and great support

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations.

Cons

The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons.

Response from iDatix

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know.

-Team DocuPhase

Dian R.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

great product, has a lot of functionality.

Reviewed on 8/5/2018

the ability to create a paperless office.

Pros

Docuphase can be configured to meet most business needs. There are features for importing and exporting documents, character recognition, and capturing data on forms. The work flow process is extensive and user configurable. Docuphase is web based so that the images and index values can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons

Installation and update procedures are overly complicated needing an IT professional to implemement. Changing the sort order of the search results is cumbersome and is not intuitive. Support requests are not always answered in a timely manner and it takes too long to escalate a call to advanced support. When editing indexes in Docuphase only user defined lists are available for lookups.

Alanna R.

It's been a smooth process with an accomplished team from Docuphase from Sales to...

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

We're able to take paper heavy processes and make them electronic. It's a huge efficiency boost and helps make our process more scalable.

Pros

It can easily accommodate our complex workflows including integration with our CRM. We'll be able to use this product throughout all areas of our organization.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but something to be aware of with any robust software. Since the system can handle complex and varied workflows, it takes time to configure and thoroughly test, but Docuphase is there to help every step of the way.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Alanna,

It's been such a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team. We're thrilled to have you as a partner, and we really appreciate this review.

Olivia Sutton

Christy V.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Training and support is invaluable

Reviewed on 5/8/2020

There are a few processes that have had a major impact for us. We have automated our onboarding processes, this ensures that all required documents are not only received, but reviewed and approved. We have reduced our email burden tremendously, so we spend less time reviewing emails to determine what info we need. DocuPhase is by far the best document management system I have seen, because it goes beyond the document and manages processes. If you want to see how really inefficient your processes are, implement them in DocuPhase. Every process that I have implemented, I have changed shortly after to make it more efficient, even the ones we thought were solid.

Pros

The most valuable feature to me is the ability to create or change a process with very little time and expertise involved. I am not a computer programmer, but I manage the DocuPhase system for the entire organization with very little effort. A process can be created, implemented and tested in just a few hours, depending on the complexity of the process. Forms can be created and amended faster than you could change and distribute a pdf form. Also, I know if I have any issues I can call DocuPhase with anything and they're right there to help. I absolutely love the entire team at DocuPhase and they have the most incredible support over any company I've dealt with. The team has helped us work through our processes and ideas to get them implemented and did not charge us a fortune in programming fees. We have been able to work remotely through the pandemic across multiple offices, largely due to DocuPhase. We have access to all documents, we are able to upload images and continue to collect signatures. Our purchasing is automated for approvals and budgeting, so it requires very little follow up. DocuPhase is by far my favorite tool to work with because I am able to do so much with it to improve many areas.

Cons

I would like to see easier troubleshooting. Since I am not an IT person, I don't really delve into the deep database stuff. However, when I get an exception error or something like that, I really struggle trying to find the error. It's usually something simple, but I feel like I'm trying to find it blind. It would be helpful if the system told you why the error happened, without having to search everywhere for it.

Response from Docuphase

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy that you are satisfied with the system. Your comment on exception troubleshooting is being passed on to the team. Thanks again!

- DocuPhase Customer Succes Team

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Overall Success

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

Pros

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Cons

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Response from Docuphase

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly.

Customer Success Manager

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Pros

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Cons

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Response from Docuphase

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Pam C.

Once the software is set up for your needs, it is very easy for the end user to use.

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

We had an outside company do our scanning for us and we could never find the documents when they came back from being scanned. For example: and STR means to allot of people street. To us here at the property appraiser office it mean section, township and range.

Pros

The software has several features that you can use. From making your own forms, workflow and progression. We have not used any of the other features it has. Looking forward to in the future. But for document management it is virtually no maintenance to it.

Cons

I do wish they had free online classes that you could take for iforms, workflow and progression. That way we as a company can see if any of those items we could use. The software does lack the ability to pick and choose from a found set. For example a combo box.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Pam,

Thanks so much for the review. We've really enjoyed working with you and your office for the last few years. I'm happy to follow up with you regarding functionality on forms and workflow, and either Olivia Sutton or myself will shoot you an email today so that we can discuss further. I think that we can definitely assist, and point you at the Learning Library, where you can review some of those features as well.

Marci W.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Installation and staff were pleasant to work with and very professional.

Reviewed on 6/4/2018

We were able to store our donor, vendor and employee files electronically and get rid of all of the majority of our filing cabinets. This also helps with our annual audit in the fact that a file can be viewed online instead of digging through old files to locate requested items.

Pros

The program is easy to use once you have everything set up. I have many donor and vendor files stored in iSynergy and love the ease of use. I can locate stored files with just a few keystrokes!

Cons

I would like the ability to print certain/select pages of a document instead of having to print the entire document. My workaround is to save the file on the network drive and then select the particular pages I want to print. I am also not able to email my stored files for some reason.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Marci,

We really appreciate your kind words, and your long-term support as a customer. I do think that I might be able to give you a hand with some of the small issues that you've listed below, and will reach out to give you a few ideas for printing and emailing more effectively.

Jerome G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Reviewed on 2/4/2018

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Pros

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Cons

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Jerome,

We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform.

-Mike Morris

Keith U.
  • Industry: Accounting

Excellent Document Management Software

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

Pros

We use Isynergy at work. It is a great software for reviewing documents and recovering old invoices whenever a question arises.

Cons

There are no shortfalls with the software that I have encountered. It retrieves documents quickly and accurately.

Response from iDatix

Hi Keith,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Your experience is key to us at DocuPhase, so if there's anything that we can do to make it even more enjoyable, please let me know.

Michael Morris
[email protected]

Isha T.
  • Industry: Textiles

DocuPhase Review

Reviewed on 7/8/2020

DocuPhase is a good software to use for processes, mainly accounting and purchasing. Easy to find documents. I work on DocuPhase almost daily and find it easy for completing my tasks. It lists out the pending tasks and being able to prioritize them helps.

Pros

The best software for document storage and filing. Use of different workflows makes the processes complete and accurate.

Cons

Adding annotations on the documents was better in the old version. Sharing the document via email or printing the document has too many clicks and steps.

• Used Other for 1+ year

Decent human workflow process, usable with minimal technical knowledge

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is clear that it was developed to be used not by developers or even remotely technical individuals. The product is very well thought out and is able to solve a lot of business requirements.

Cons

Due to the fact that it is quite a specialized product, it isn't flexible enough. A lot of business logic and requirements needs to be done by professional services. Once pro services are in play, the ease of use and value of money quickly lessens.

Response from Docuphase

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product, as well as the feedback regarding customization. We certainly aim to provide quality training for anyone using the product, and would be thrilled to engage in the conversations necessary to help empower your team to customize the product further. Just reach out at [email protected] to discuss.

Brian T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Ease of Use and Support

Reviewed on 30/7/2020

Excellent overall rating.

Pros

Administration is very easy to use and configure. Product documentation storage works well along with the revision functions. Support for software is on point with a very friendly support staff.

Cons

Document notifications can be improved. Using docuphase over vpn is slow.

Chad N.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Docuphase is a solid workflow system for routing, approving, and paying AP invoices.

Reviewed on 2/4/2018

Speedier processing of AP invoices

Pros

Everything is electronic with audit trails. Long term document storage is electronic. Eliminated the need for physically mailing and storing paper documents.

Cons

Implementation took longer than expected. Once live, we ended up with a solid solution to our business need.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Chad,

Thanks so much for the review, and for the kind words. Monument has been a great partner, and we're looking forward to a long relationship between our organizations.

Charmon B.

Love the availability to look up documents.

Reviewed on 30/3/2018

Pros

When it works correctly finding the information that you need. It's not difficult to load in the information as long as each person follows and uses the templates.

Cons

Without proper training you cannot locate the information you are searching for. A waste of time. I have done a lot of searches only to keep coming up with search found nothing.

Response from iDatix

Hi Charmon,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty with your searches. I know that my team is planning to get on site with yours here in the next couple of weeks. I'll certainly pay you a visit and discuss ways that you can find and retrieve information more easily.

Anubha G.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It is a very easy to learn tool. It manages all your documents scanning very easily.

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Lots of benefits... All documents are scanned indexed. Easily searched. No hard copies maintenance is needed.

Pros

1. Easy to learn.
2. Very good Processing speed(Documents are scanned and ready to vies in seconds)
3. Customization can be done as per specific needs.

Cons

1. Some features are standard which we cannot remove based on our need.
2. Some system limitations are there on field validations

Response from Docuphase

Thank you for the kind words Anubha. We've really enjoyed working with PHC and are thankful for your partnership.

-Mike Morris

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Fairly powerful, easy to organize files but difficult to set up and high learning curve

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

The ability to link files across applications is great. You can click on a PO number and view the PO, any invoices related to the PO, and any receipts that individuals have scanned in.

Cons

Browser compatibility is not great, many of the features are only available on IE, and must be set up in a specific way. Also, the mobile app used for scanning receipts has not been updated in a long time, and it does not work with iOS 11.

Response from iDatix

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review, and for reaching out. We'd love to chat regarding the browser compatibility, as I think you're on an older version and we can introduce you to the HTML5 viewer, which works across all modern browsers. Let's chat and see if that's a good fit.

[email protected]

Tim B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Young company making big strides

Way to manage our documents in Accounting and Purchasing

Pros

The software has a lot of possibilities. The support team is fantastic in keeping you on the right track with issues and problems. I see a multitude of growth moving forward with this young company.

Cons

Lots of moving pieces which can get confusing which part does what. We have over 6 divisions which due to work flow can require different methods. I would like to see their software completely integrated into one package instead of so many pieces.

Response from iDatix

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. Electro-Mechanical has been a great partner, and we appreciate your business. If there's anything at all we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out.

Billy C.

Product works very well

Reviewed on 9/5/2018

Pros

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Cons

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Billy,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after.

Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Ian F.

Software has improved since the beginning when we first started using software

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

Web site usability has improved since the days of iSynergy software. Use of HTML5 will really help once deployed to our agency.

Cons

Licensing issue named vs cocurrent option available and watermark ability on documents is very limited

Response from iDatix

Hey Ian,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I actually wrote Lisa earlier today regarding some options for watermarking your docs. I think you'll be happy with what we can do there. I really appreciate the review and the kind words.

Kathryn B.

We had to challenge our business processes to create efficiencies.

Reviewed on 29/3/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to pull documents from our accounts receivable cabinet. I also found the document management training at DocuPhase to be very beneficial. It will be great to see the finished product of the online training and library.

Cons

I do not like how we have to use three external softwares to integregrate and process payments within DocuPhase. If one software is down, then the whole check process is at a standstill until the software is fixed. It also requires you to have knowledge about all of the different systems so that you can find workarounds but if you do not work in the system often, then it is difficult to find the workarounds yourself. Furthermore, I find that the software has had issues with compatibility with our virtual environment, which has disrupted the flow of our processes.

Response from iDatix

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the kind words about training, and I'll be sure to let Jeff know.

Integrating systems can definitely be a challenge. If there are specific concerns regarding steps at which this feels cumbersome, please let me know and we can work to find a solution.

Michael Morris