Tailor Brands Reviews

Tailor Brands

Write a Review!
One-stop-shop for small to midsize businesses

3.9/5
4.1/5
4.2/5
4.1/5

Quinton
  • Industry: Music

Honest Thoughts

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

Pros

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

Cons

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

Thiago
  • Industry: Wholesale

Practical and objective software to create a logo

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

Pros

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Cons

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

Keith

Complete Bait and Switch!

Reviewed on 1/8/2023

While I initially enjoyed the application process, I regret choosing Tailor Brands. I have been annoyed by the customer service, and am very frustrated with the price I ended up paying since all of the add on fees were hidden until the time of purchasing (when you're already too far into the process to stop). I would not recommend that anyone use their services for starting an LLC, and I wish that I could speak to someone there who actually knew what they were talking about.

Pros

I chose Tailor Brands because it kept appearing next to LegalZoom as a new, quick option. It seemed more user friendly, so I went with it. The initial application process and guide was very intuitive and helpful.

Cons

Beyond the initial application, things went downhill very quickly. I have two major concerns with Tailor Brands. First, the pricing is purposely misleading. When you are initially filling out the application it looks like the pricing for filing an LLC and getting an EIN are lumped into a single, simple charge, but as you get deep into the application it becomes clear that every single service is an add-on from the original price. I ended up paying more than double what I expected, and for a service that I should have done by myself FOR FREE. Second issue is their customer service. While they tout themselves as a customer service focused company, what really happened is that I got spam called over and over by their 'customer service' team in India. They would call my cell phone 3-4 times in a row when I didn't answer or ignored the call, and text me at the same time, but not provide any actual information. Each time I caved and spoke to a rep, they were only trying to get me to sign up for more add on services, and were very pushy. This was an extremely frustrating part of the process, and made me lose all confidence that this was going to go smoothly.

Kristen
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Everything I needed to start my own business.

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Pros

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Cons

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Chenine

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

Pros

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

Cons

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

Wix

Great service

Reviewed on 19/4/2023

They do good in business

They do good in business

Pros

Logo and website. Logo design website email

Cons

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

Safe Food Pro

Reasons for Switching to Tailor Brands

Great service
Guy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

Pros

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

Cons

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

Kimberly

Don't Sit on the The Sites

Reviewed on 13/4/2023

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

Pros

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

Cons

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

Nikita
  • Industry: Capital Markets

First Impressions Review

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Holly
Holly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Upselling Process

Reviewed on 18/1/2024

Be where when they call for all their upsells. You are stuck once they added it to your dashboard and have billed you. Filing with the BBB and disputing the charges to see if that can fix this upselling nightmare!

Pros

I had looked forward to working with Tailor Brands and that it was a one and done deal. Had the products I needed.

Cons

But, as I was still filling out the application for my LLC a representative called me and proceed to upsell me on other items some of which I had already researched and wanted to purchase next month. She added a service I wasn't ready for and when I requested my money back on that item they said they had to research it. I didn't receive my money back because I had clicked on the tab but never went any further than that. The representative was very hard to understand. Now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't suit my current needs.

Paris
  • Industry: Legal Services

Where are my business cards

Reviewed on 4/2/2022

I ordered business cards from this company over two weeks ago, I was given a delivery date and when the package didn’t arrive, I check FedEx and saw that only a label had been created. I contact Tailor Brands, of course by phone because they will never actually speak to you. I was given an apology and an excuse as to why it hasn’t shipped. When it still didn’t arrive, I sent another email and was told that it would be here on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because the order had now been escalated. I counted FedEx on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and still, only a label. Sent another email again, an apology and said that she would get her team involved and make sure it was here by the delivery date. I responded back, you are lying, it’s the first and you will get it here by the 2nd and FedEx is saying that only a label has been created. Here we are today, contacted FedEx, again, only a label. This company doesn’t want to speak to you because they have no customer service. They lie in the emails so they don’t have to lie in the phone. When I asked for a refund, I was told that there are no refunds. This company is by far, the most incompetent company I no and I will never use them again. They can keep the cards, I’ve already ordered and received from another company. This company is supposed to be based in the US but it seems like they are in China. How do you send an email on[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and say my order is on its way and over two weeks later, it has never left your company. They write their own reviews.

Pros

I did not like the service or the many lies.

Cons

I didn’t purchase software I purchased cards.

Allisa
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

Pros

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

Cons

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Sharon

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Reviewed on 10/7/2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate...

I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Camille
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 27/3/2023

Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

Mike
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A total scam

Reviewed on 17/7/2023

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Kind regards,

IRYNA
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

FRAUDSTERS!!!!

Reviewed on 12/1/2024

Cons

YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!! Tailor Brands

Give me my money back ASAP, $649!!!!
This is a fraud!

You do not provide the services you stated.

Return the money urgently!!!

I didn’t buy.: And I didn’t choose:
Faster processing
Annual Compliance
Operating Agreement
1 year free domain
8 free logos
Do you need a website builder?
Digital business card
Social media post creator
Business Card Tool

YOU ARE SCAMBLERS!
I need to register an LLC. Get an EIN. Get agent registration number.

They don't do anything. They do not provide services for which they took money.

Return the money urgently!!!

Casey
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Fantastic Resource!!!

Reviewed on 10/4/2023

It has been a very positive experience with very little negative representation. I recommend 9/10, and have already led several friends to the site.

Pros

The complete functionality and ease of access made it so easy to create my brand and make it legal, while also making a webpage and merchandise!

Cons

I wish the logo builder was alittle more complex on the imaging, like being able to merge pictures and icons.

Scott
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Building today for your tomorrow!

Reviewed on 7/4/2023

Pros

As a new business owner, not familiar with many of the admin details, I’ve watched many in this industry try to skip chapters and fail as a result. TailorBrands has enable me the ability to utilize my time to acquire employees and focus on business relations knowing I have everything I need in 1 place. In this industry time is your largest customer. TailorBrands has given me that peace of mind.

Cons

Being shown just how much it takes to be successful.

Sharon

Easy to use and worth the money

Reviewed on 11/4/2023

Pros

Very easy to use and a lot of options to choose from.

Cons

We are required to purchase individual logo / brands. Would be helpful to have a subscription plan that allows multiple logos.

Noah
  • Industry: Investment Management

All

Reviewed on 5/5/2023

Good

Good

Pros

Time was very important to me. And Tailor was great in that field

Cons

Expensive over all was extremely expensive

Kelsey
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Easy to use branding.

Reviewed on 18/5/2023

Tailor Brands allows me to create and maintain a perfect professional business with ease. I built a website, virtual business card, logo, and advertisement materials all within one platform.

Pros

-Easy to use-Great Value for the price- Great logo maker

Cons

In the advertisement creator tool, I wish you could easily swap out pictures without having to redo the text portions because the picture overlays the text when selected. This happens even when selecting the existing picture and then the new picture.

Matthew

Tailer brand review

Reviewed on 8/5/2023

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

Pros

I like that it informs you on all the things you need to start a business. You can get the llc, insurance, business credit card. Everything in one place.

Cons

The pricing is what I liked the least. I feel like it tricks you into spending more money than what you really wanted to. I spent close to $900. If everything works out the way I plan then it would be a good $900 spent.

DAndrea
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A Small Business' Best Friend

Reviewed on 6/5/2023

Pretty amazing so far!

Pretty amazing so far!

Pros

I loved that there were so many options related to starting my small business. From LLC creation to website design. I can even trademark my brand!

Cons

I did not have difficulty as of yet. The only thing that has happened was my application was rejected by Mercury Financial.

Requis

Rock Stars

Great!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, they kept me constantly updated, and the price is minuscule when compared to the value of their work.

Cons

I had a logo design but there wasn't a way to upload my design. It would gone perfectly with some of the available fonts.

Heather

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at [email protected] in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features