Tailor Brands

Graphic design solution for small to midsize businesses

3.8/5
3.7/5
4.0/5
3.9/5

34 Software options

Gabriel K.

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Pros

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Cons

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you very much for leaving us your review!
We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :)
If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]!
Kind regards,

Mary K.
  • Used for 6-12 months

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Cons: No customer service
They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package.
And they will auto bill you without any advance notice.
Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money.
They have no method of contacting them other than email.
Totally impersonal. All canned responses.
They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.
First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet.
If you can, please reach out to us again at [email protected] or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :)

Nikita P.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

First Impressions Review

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

Overall, so far so good, this is my first week, still a lot to learn on how to use their tools. The only thing is that by accident I chose a wrong domain name for my brand ( Tailor Brands gives you 1 year free domain after you make your premium purchase), I think the interface of that part is a bit confusing. I did not confirm it in the follow-up email, and when I asked if I could change my domain since I did not confirm it, customer support said that I have to purchase a different one. I think there should be an option provided to cancel within 24-48 hours ( I sent an email right away once I've noticed it). Other than that, only good impressions so far.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, has nice customization features for the logo and social media posts.

Cons

Seems like if I use the mobile version of the site it gives you more options for logo design, I could not find some of them on the regular web page.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Nikita!
We are happy to hear you found our services easy to use and that you managed to make use of the great features we offer :).
Unfortunately, domain names, once registered cannot be changed. We will make sure to pass this on you concerns over to the relevant department.
If you have any additional feedback or need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Debbie W.
  • Used for 2+ years

Great web site to design a logo

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

Pros

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

Cons

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Debbie!
Thank you very much for leaving us that review!
We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :)
Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value!
if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at [email protected], one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan!

Kaitlyn M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

An easy way to create a fun logo

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

I've only used it for the logo design thus far but would use it again.

Pros

It's easy to use even without a design background.

Cons

It is expensive for monthly packages because they are trying to upsell you to a year-long package (which has a large discount).

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Kaitlyn!
Thank you for leaving us that review!
It is very rewarding to hear that you would use our services again. We are always looking for ways to provide value in more areas of creating a brand and a business, and would love to see you again :)
If you need assistance with anything, you can contact us at [email protected]!

Kelly C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Love Tailor Brands

Reviewed on 22/8/2019

Creating our logo and stationary packages for our new company. So easy and professional looking at a great price.

Pros

It was so easy to create our logo with Tailor Brands for Cards4U - Giving from the heart. Amazing how it all comes in a download file and ready to send to printer or social media. Great value and so easy to use. We love it.

Cons

Well adjusting the print font size on the business cards was not so easy once design was done. Otherwise great.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Kelly!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We are very happy to hear that you found what you were looking for and that you receive value from our services. Providing this for our users is our top priority :)
If you need anything, you can always contact us at [email protected]!

Alikingasi P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Very swift customer service

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

Pros

It has great features, with a variety of options to choose from!

Cons

Nothing, I liked everything and nothing negative comes to mind!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Alikingasi!
Thank you for your review!
We are happy to hear you have liked our services and that you found them useful to you. Here at Tailor we work very hard in ensuring we provide our users with great services and top-notch support :)
Should you need anything else, do not hesitate in reaching out to us!
Kind regards,

• Industry: Telecommunications

Fraud Subscription

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Bad pricing and charging methodology, this is completely a fraud subscription.

Pros

Easy way to make a professional looking logo

Cons

Their pricing and charging plan are incredibly horrible. I subscribed for MONTHLY BASIC plan ($9.99) but they charged me $71.88 for YEARLY STANDARD PLAN. And yet, no response from customer care.

Christopher E.

Excellent Support!

Reviewed on 28/6/2019

My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Christopher!
We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :)
Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance!

Sharon B.

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

Reviewed on 10/7/2019

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Lior R.

Very easy

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

An awesome idea and a great implementation! Keep up the good work!

Pros

So simple to find what I'm looking for and make changes

Cons

There can sometimes be irrelevant suggestions but other than that, nothing! I love it!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Lior!
We are very happy to hear you found what you were looking for. Here at Tailor, our Product Team works very hard to make sure we are providing our users with a varied amount of options, so they can get the logo they want!
Do not hesitate in reaching out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with the features included in your package :)

Caitlin O.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Do not use their service

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Tailor Brands does not send out subscription renewal notification prior to renewing your subscription. They will charge your card without warning and when you contact them they will inform you that you did not read the T&C's or remember them from 1 whole year ago and they will not be willing to refund you. Unhelpful and not transparent. I know for a fact I am not the only customer they have done this too. Do not use their services.

Pros

Nothing. The experience I have had with this company is shocking.

Cons

Deceptive Business model. Once you subscribe you cant edit your logo.

Michael W.
  • Industry: Music

Shady Billing Practices

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Didn't use the logo I created there and had it done on FIVER and got a better logo for less money. Big issue was they charged me $71 for the logo, and unbeknownst to me signed me up for an annual subscription. I haven't used the service for a year. 2 days ago I got a charge for $71.88 from them, and thought "must be a subscription, I"ll just email customer service and explain my situation have them refund the charge..." They replied saying once they make the charge it can't be undone. Of course we all know this really means, "we WON'T do a refund". This is about as terrible customer service as I have ever encountered. Clearly they don't care about their customers, so be wary about using this services and you are likely to get burned at some point the same way I did. Good luck.

Pros

The software does give you a method to create a decent quality logo.

Cons

Generally found it Ok to use. The options are there to create a usable logo, but getting sizes, etc figured out was a bit of hunt and peck. Overall, not that bad of an experience.

Olga B.

The best logo maker!

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Pros

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive.
In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option.
As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough.
Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Cons

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest.
Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Beatrice D.

Customer Service Nailed It

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Beatrice!
We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :)
We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users.
If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Heather S.

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :)
We are always around the corner at [email protected] in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features

Sophia T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used for Free Trial

Complete satisfaction

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Pros

I was able to make a logo that fits my business perfectly. I am more than satisfied with the quality and choices available.

Cons

I was unable to easily find the logo I originally designed, however with the stellar help from customer service I was able to retrieve it!

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sophia!
Thank you very much for leaving that review!
We are glad to hear that you managed to get a logo you found fit your business needs :)
This is one of our main objectives as a branding agency and we are happy to see you have achieved it!
Should you need anything else, or require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us again at any time!

Elsie V.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Very happy

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

Easy beautiful results and great support!

Pros

Userfriendly and export possibilities
Support
Beautiful result

Cons

Sometimes too little functionality or flexibility

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Elsie!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us that review!
We are very happy to hear you've found our services up to your expectations, and that you like the usability of the platform :)
We work very hard so we provide a better service each time and if you have any feedback on how we can improve our offering, please contact us at [email protected] We'd love to hear from you!

Kareem N.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

Reviewed on 21/3/2021

It was a horrible experience. This company has so much to offer but the shady practice makes me moving to another platform.

Pros

The ease of use but the up sales are horrible. The company has pop-ups from old annoying computer days forcing you to buy. After seeing how many people they do this to it is so upsetting and sad. They have the potential to be a good company but use to have bad service.

Cons

Signed up for a simple 1 month9.99 plan and suddenly I have been charged 71 for an annual subscription! I did not consent to this payment and would like it refunded! Stay away from this company

Roberto S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Horrible, you will never be able to cancel de suscription,

Reviewed on 6/4/2020

They will auto bill you without any advice , no emails sending you any invoice or data about this charges. I am sure they play with this on purpose , how many of distracted not voluntary subscribers are supporting the business ?

Pros

Initialy an easy an fast way to get a cheap logo

Cons

Poor but the worse is that there is no customer service and will be not possible to cancel the subscription in their website.

Jeffrey B.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 1+ year

Looking to create a logo for your business? They will do it for you

Reviewed on 14/3/2021

I love Tailor Brands, they have created several logos for me.

Pros

As a young entrepreneur, I have used TailorBrands several times. They Cassandra easily create your new business logo or redesign one that you already have!

Cons

I can't say many bad things about Tailor Brands. Maybe I would like more options when it comes to customization.

Heather H.

Great Ease of Use

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

Pros

Usability is perfect and customer service is excellent.

Cons

I do not have anything I don't like about Tailor Brands.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Heather!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review!
We are glad to her that you found the platform easy to use. Our Product and Support Team work very hard to provide a seamless experience across all channels :)
If you have any additional questions or require any help, do not hesitate to contact us!

Cara A.
  • Used for Free Trial

Commendation on UI, Customer Experience, and Customer Relations

Reviewed on 21/6/2019

best thing about logo design and human interaction online so far

Pros

ease and variety of use and design for the clients

Cons

none so far. the subscription and plans are understandable for the business and its sustanability

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi cara,
We are very happy to hear that you found our product and pricing up to your expectations. Here at Tailor we work hard to make sure we are providing value to our users as well as a seamless experience with our platform :)
Do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected], should you require any assistance or have any questions!

Vanessa R.
  • Industry: Veterinary

tailor brands as a tool

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

It was quite productive since I had the opportunity to design the logo of my company with the templates they had.

Pros

I loved its designs and templates, how easy it is to use and how useful it is for my company, I was able to design part of my logo to my liking, easy to understand

Cons

what I liked the least about tailor brands was the cost of their packages, I found it expensive de resto I found it super easy to understand

Augustinas R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Rep did a great job

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

Pros

I liked rep customer support and wanted to leave a review :)

Cons

Social Marketing Platform, Website Creation

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Augustinas!
Thank you for leaving us a review!
Our support team works very hard to make sure we help our users in the best way possible, and we are happy to see you had a great experience with them as well :)
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time, should you need anything else or require any assistance!