Web Meeting Reviews

Web Meeting

Web conferencing software for businesses of all sizes

4.5/5 (4 reviews)

High Value Product

Reviewed on 28/1/2019

Pleased and satisfied. Works great for our business needs.

Pros

Simple for end-users--they just click on the link. Simple for host to use once you've downloaded software. Intuitive and easy. Cost effective and great support. Excellent value. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Auto-Log Off feature does not normally kick in until about 240 minutes (4 hours), so we have had a few times where the host forgot to log off and that resulting in unnecessary account charges. Vast Web Meeting Customer Service was great at assisting with our request, but this is just a minor thing to pay attention to and make sure your staff is trained properly.

Sandra I.

A great program -- they just need to clearly explain that!

Reviewed on 27/6/2016

I am deaf, so that may have played a role in how well I could hear all participants, it may also have been a result of one of my participants not speaking clearly and loudly enough into their own receiver. Also, you do not make it clear that it is international rates for Canada (which turned out to be the advertised rate). Also you do not make it clear that each participant is charge at the rate, not a rate per minute for the whole call regardless of the number of attendees.

Pros

Wow -- so easy!

Cons

A bit confusing -- I was unsure if my call needed to be set up with a calendar booking. Also the time was in Pacific so it was adding more to my confusion as when your software thought my call was starting adn I was unsure if I was being charged for longer

Heidi F.

WebMeeting is great for conference calls

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 3/10/2019

I've used WebMeeting for years and it works great for conference calls and sharing presentations, pictures, etc. We will continue to use it for this purpose.

Pros

WebMeeting is easy to use and great for conference calls.

Cons

WebMeeting does not allow the transferring of files, which is necessary in a Support/Development environment. We have to use another product for transferring files.

Teia R.

Conference Calling Review

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Pros

The ease of using Conference Calling is so much smoother than older technology.

Cons

I wish the access codes were shorter, because I have to flip through pages on my phone to find it.