4.8
Cesar C.
Industry: Computer Software

The Best Video Software Out There

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Pros

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

Cons

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Richard J.
Company size: Self Employed

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 1/12/2019

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Pros

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Cons

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Orville m. G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Invideo is a professional softwar

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Pros

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Cons

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

Amna R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

An easy way to make small videos

Reviewed on 24/3/2020

Very happy so far. We used LUMEN5 before (it was also good) but it became too expensive, hence switched over

Pros

You don't need to install any software, its all web based. Plus there are a lot of themes available which can be used to make nice marketing/info/news based videos

Cons

Site is a bit slow for us sometimes. Could do with more themes

Alban T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

Reviewed on 3/6/2019

It's been awesome.
The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me.
InVideo hits just the right spot.

Pros

Everything is made to make your life easy.
Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things.
No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own.
When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything.
Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here.
And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like.
Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly.
I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later.
You really cannot go wrong here.

Priyank V.
Industry: Media Production

Great Video Making Platform for All

Reviewed on 19/3/2019

Very good as it has neat and clean interface, It’s make video making so simple that even our interns are making videos in that platforms.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and very much customisable, we used to create around 100 video daily but never face any issue in speed and performance of platform, They also have very helping team which help us in case we stuck some where. So best platform for anyone who want to increase video production without hiring special team for that task.

Cons

Well sometime we feel it bit more options in terms of templates

Serena L.

So Easy To Create Beautiful Videos

Reviewed on 13/4/2019

Time-saver tool for quick video creation but lack the flexibility like filmora.

Pros

Is relatively easy to get your video created. The onboarding process is smooth (intuitive ui) and it's basically click this, enter your text & images (choose from its library or upload our own) and done. The provided video templates under its current 5 category (story-telling, video ads, instagram stories, listicles, promo) are done quite professional and appealing as well.

Cons

Please.. more motion graphics for title openers, lower-thirds, etc. Also as we're in the industry of interior design, do create design templates for 'before - after' category.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Abhishek A.

Using Invideo

Reviewed on 18/3/2019

Broadly - great.
What we use it for - making video content for ourselves + the clients we work with.

Pros

Great customer support.
It works well across use cases & contexts (we work with multiple clients from diff industries - so it was good for us).
Once you get used to it - its a quick and painless software to use.

Cons

Given its a young team and product - the product (when we started) wasn't 100% there in terms of features and all aspects like that.
There's so much more they could do with this product and tool - and they recognise it - I just can't wait.

Benjamin A.

InVideo is the Canva of Video

Reviewed on 30/6/2019

Invideo is working its way to the top of content production and constantly coming out with new features and improvements for it's early adopters. If you're not in it now, you should be because those that have access to this amazing piece of software is already getting ahead of their competitors and providing tremendous value to their clients

Pros

This software makes creating video content very easy. You can turn blogs into video content, turn your cheatsheets or lists into videos, turn your google reviews into videos, and so much more.

The platform works very similar to that of Canva.com but instead of creating graphics, you're creating video content for whatever you need and very quickly.

I like the branding feature, the music selection it comes with, and if you upgrade to enterprise, you get access to high quality stock footage.

The customization capabilities helps solidify brand continuity throughout your videos and uploading your own assets make it that much better

Cons

absolutely nothing, everything works as it should and if it doesn't, tech support is right there super quick to help

Rithvik P.
Industry: Research

One amazing video tool I just love it

Reviewed on 25/4/2019

I used many different video creation softwares but InVideo came out the best of them all, Made my work really easy. I literally make a video in just 5mins that easy it is to make a video using InVideo.

Pros

Making videos is just a pain, InVideo just solved this problem forever. They have multiple mode for making a video like facebook ads, instagram posts, promo videos. They have an amazing story mode where you just need to write the story and InVideo makes a video out of it. They almost make the videos 90% accurate. They have an amazing support they work on the feedback instantly.

Cons

Need more templates, layers, some more editing options.

Industry: Information Technology & Services

edit videos on the cloud

Reviewed on 14/11/2020

I’m satisfied with the service because it’s easy to use and it saves us a lot of time on video editing, we don’t need to install and learn complicated video editing softwares and there is no learning curve to it so I definitely recommend it to everyone who hate traditional editing softwares.

Pros

the concept of editing videos with a browser is really cool and invideo is providing a great service for business professionals, they provide professional templates and easy editing tools, our team use it whenever we need to edit video creatives for our ads.

Cons

i’m extremely satisfied with all their features so there is nothing to complain about, I really love the service.

Industry: Computer Software

World best video maker app

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 30/5/2020

Once we enter in app we found all template are ready. We need only to change specific content . It understand actually what we need ..

Pros

I like to say this app has outstanding feature so it will be useful for any those want to make there company brand. It serve us best video graphics templates and quality .

Cons

Everything I like in this app. Easy learn and process drag and drop

Ricardo B.

Complete product and Outstanding Support

Reviewed on 15/4/2020

As a marketing agency, this was a great add to our software stack, even replacing expensive software and video editing team for marketing videos.

Pros

Very cost effective, lots of templates, Great Chat Support with video and instant responses, Rich Video Library

Cons

The "preview" window could be larger and overall navigation also.

Phillip C.

Pretty Amazing To Create Attention-Grabbing Videos

Reviewed on 15/4/2019

Time-saving tool for simple video publishing

Pros

You dont have to be a graphic or video technician to start dishing out beautiful story-telling videos. The whole process is simple where we just need to select a design template from their library, use their assets (images) or upload our own, enter our own copywriting and that's basically it. Time-saver indeed.

Cons

Wish there were more motion graphics and transition effects to play with because these are the elements that get the video views.

Invideo Review

Reviewed on 2/7/2019

I tried some video editor online, but Invideo is easy to use for me, and I got the best deal from appsumo for lifetime offer! They have a lot of plans to add more features.

Pros

The ability to upload to Facebook Page directly and doesn't need to download. I have a Facebook Page, and this is very convenient for me.

Cons

Cannot be able to split the videos to rearrange the clip and adding sound effects. I guess they will add these features in the future.

Grimaldo O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great video platform, very flexible for my needs

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

I use this tool for my business and due to its versatility now we produce more videos than before.

Pros

I like the user experience of the web tool and the flexibility of it; it is simple but has all the elements required to have a great video design.

Cons

The dashboard could be improved, the analytics are not as good as it could be. Perhaps they should change the indicators and integrate with third-party apps such as social media apps.

Kurnia K.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Best of Video Maker

Reviewed on 15/7/2019

Satisfied

Pros

This apps is very promising and easy to use. The features are adding each month and owner very supportive.

I really recommend if you do project with Invideo app since many features and easy to use and you get very professional result.

Cons

I really like the app so much. There is no features that I do not like now. The user experience is superb

Daniel V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

finally I can create professional vids in minutes

Reviewed on 30/6/2019

Pros

Love the templates and how easy it is to create professional videos. Each week there is something new added to the system.

Cons

not being able to adjust the audio volume was an issue, but they fixed that on the last update.

Tito C.

Invideo Rocks!

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

I love that platform is 100% online so I don't have to worry about space on my computer and have access to everything from any device.

Pros

With InVideo you can edit easily all media and have it ready in seconds real to share almost everywhere.

Cons

I don't think there's anything bad with InVideo. Everything has been working great for all the projects I've made.

Rodrigo B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Invideo great program

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

I am very happy with the program. And I always look foward to create ne w things on the program.

Pros

pros are have everything you need to do your social media post. From free videos, music and pictures.

Cons

at least for me I am new at the editing videos part so it seams complicated at times. Besides that I dont really see any problems with it.

Steve M.
Company size: Self Employed

A video Editor that is easy to use and produces great results

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Invideo has quality content on hand that I can quickly use to make my own relevant video's.

Pros

Very easy to use and a ton of content to include in my videos. The final production looks great.

Very affordable

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like. I was up and running in minutes.

Shahab M.

InVideo Review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 11/7/2020

Great Video Tool

Pros

Ease-of -use and huge template selection.

Cons

None that I found. Maybe I need to use it a bit longer.

Mayo L.
Industry: Education Management

Join the World of Video Publishers

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 30/9/2019

The tool helps users to quickly create videos based on existing content.

Pros

InVideo helps you to stitch a quick video from the written content. It comes with tons of background images and music.

Cons

The tool doesn't support text to speech yet. This feature will surely help those camera-shy people to create great videos.

Marshall E.

Great Value for the Money

Reviewed on 11/6/2019

Pros

I use this software to create advertising videos for Facebook and Instagram for dozens of clients. There are a LOT of video platforms for this out there and I've tried them all. This system is new but it is on par for features and is actually way more flexible than some of the systems that cost a lot more! They have an active development team and are constantly improving. I also like the transparency of the team about the product roadmap.

Cons

I'd love more themes. That is the on place this platform is lacking but they have made it clear they are working on it.

Mauro M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Simplifying the way you create quality videos

Reviewed on 19/5/2019

Fantastic. The most powerful, fast and easy tool for creating high quality videos that I have found today.

Pros

Ease of use. The learning curve is very fast.

The layout and amount of resources available to maintain the video in an easy way.

The quality and agility of the support.

Quick, constant and important updates in a short time.

We no longer need to search for photos or video clips! Everything does for you! - The result: "PROFESSIONAL VIDEOS AND MADE TO MEASURE"

Beautiful and professional models.

Cons

At times it takes time to load, but this the team is already working on up.