Alvin P.

I am still in shock! From novice to expert in 2 hrs.

Reviewed on 17/9/2019

I wanted to product videos, and was looking for something other than the difficult "video" editing softwares out there. This is a great solution for "slide" show videos. I thought Invideo would be able to also make a "interview" like video with ability to add pictures, b-roll but not the case. It's scene by scene and for projects with this need, Invideo is amazing.

Pros

Invideo was ver easy and intuitive. I always wondered how someone made these short story videos. I tried imovie, adobe, fimora and gave up. I wanted to "practice" with a video son's Boy Scout's project. In 2 hours, I was able to learn AND produce a freaking awesome 2 min video that looked like a pro made it. I am still in shock on how easy it was to upload my pics, post my script, edit, and export the video with background music. My next video for work will be done in a fraction of the time. Once I have all my pics and script ready, I know I can produce a pro video in 15-20 min.

Cons

Not much was a con. The only issue I had is, once you pick a template, and complete a video, you can't swap another template in/out to see which is better. I can live with that. It was so EASY though to change the size, from 16:9 to 1:1 though. A few other UI issues, but tech said they were on the roadmap.

Virgil V.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Reviewed on 21/4/2019

I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are.

My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pros

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut.

With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it.

Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Cons

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use.

Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Esther G.
  • Industry: Photography

I love this software

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

I REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!

Pros

I thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.

Cons

There is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!

Steven R.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

Reviewed on 17/5/2020

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Pros

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Cons

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Aditya N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

INVIDEO

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Overall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic.

Also the graphics and styles are good

Cons

Although I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic.

Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.

Jeremy T.

The new revolutioner video editing

Reviewed on 13/6/2019

Sick. Simplicity at its best. Export so damn fast.
Im so glad found this software..

Pros

1. SUPER SIMPLE, this is make me think this will make new standard video editor in the future
2. Super Lightspeed, all process is very fast, and its done digital, its really CRAZY, event cheap pc can edit HD video right now
3. Super exellent support, talk very fast, good response, and answer very good.

I want to write everything else, but its enough to you to consider to buy this product.

Its my HONEST review.

Cons

1. Why dont make this software 3 years earlier???
2. Its too hard to resist. Damn you software. You really addictive.
3. Need more template, we need more template and new lot templates every months
4. Still quite imperfect, need layer organization feature, change duration on transition, and many other, but its ok coz its still on development

Joshua J.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Best Cloud-Based Video Creation tool for Non-Professionals

Reviewed on 11/4/2019

We need regular video content or our IG feed, but dont have the human or financial resources available to make this a regular occurrence - however, InVideo has solved this for us!!! We can now do daily video posts within our budget and HR constraints THAT LOOK GREAT!!!

Pros

1. InVideo is just so simple to use - this is probably its biggest "pro" for non-pros :) Other solutions have similar feature sets, but there is a lot more effort required to get to the deliverable.

2. Support is second to nothing.

3. Pulling in the content from an existing blog post is gold!

Cons

Some of the font/color options are still a bit flaky (dont get me wrong, highly usable just not as efficient/complete as it 'should' be given the overall quality of the product. I have contacted the developer and he assures me these will be addressed soon - given my existing experience with them, i have no reason to doubt an improvement in this area will be forth-coming.

Neil H.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Excellent app - matched by their support

Reviewed on 22/5/2019

Helps with speed of execution i.e. getting videos made an 'out there' rather than just being ideas in my head.

Pros

Love:

- intuitive interface
- templates which provide a great starting point for creating videos
- variety of aspect ratios for different platforms and use cases
- the fact that the developers are always listening and implementing new features and suggestions
- integration with free video and picture sites with option to upgrade and gain access to premium

Cons

Hard to think of any.

This app knows what it is good at and excels at it. It is a quick, intuitive way to create attractive looking videos.

It is NOT trying to compete with the likes of Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro. It is an accessible app for people who want to produce videos quickly without needing a great amount of technical know-how.

Spoorthy A.
  • Industry: Design

Best Video Production Tool in the market

Reviewed on 22/5/2019

Video production is a huge task it takes lot of time to produce video but InVideo solved the problem, Now I can produce more videos than ever for my channels. I'm Loving it

Pros

This is the only tool I'm using right now to produce videos for my Youtube channel, Facebook and Instagram. Producing a video has never been a easy task until I started using InVideo. They have lots of templates to edit. I love their storyteller mode which produces a video just by writing the text in your video, it builds the video using the images from their library and the text inputs given. Producing List videos is so easy with invideo. Looking forward for more themes and templates from the team.

Cons

Looks like they have some missing feature like layers right now(its coming soon). Need more animations,effect and transitions.

Vikas K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

My Experience with invideo

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

Pros

This is a very simple tool for video making.

Cons

I dont live the music. I think in video team should add some indian music asp.

Emanuele B.

Now you can edit videos easily without installing any software

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

I am very happy to use this software to edit my videos... they make me look more professional when I post them on my socials

Pros

This tool is awesome for editing video easily without the hassle of installing software on your computer.
Easy to learn and use, just upload your files and then work your timeline

Cons

I cannot identify any cons for this software until now.
I am glad I decided to give it a try and now I will keep it forever (or at least until I retire)

Mario C.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

InVideo is great!

Reviewed on 23/8/2019

Great experience. With InVideo, I made a lot of holiday videos and made them.

Pros

I like most about InVideo is that it is easy to use and professional video can be easily made with it.

Cons

I just wish some more options and tools were added.

Bernis N.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

youtube promotion videos and in house staff training videos, customer training videos

Pros

Best video editing software I have ever used, speed to finish, lightning fast tech support. What can I say but it has not only made me happy I purchased the software, my tedious job is now FUN and INTERESTING

Cons

I am still looking through all there special effects and video templates, there are so many it takes time to go through and deciding on all the different high quality templates, makes it hard to choose.

Yash C.
  • Industry: Media Production

InVideo: Wonderful tool for creating kickass videos very quickly

Reviewed on 15/3/2019

Pros

InVideo is a wonderful tool that helps you create world-class content so easily. Every tool in this software is easy to use and understand and once you get a hang of the process then there is no stopping you. The software is pretty easy to learn and covers all possible areas of editing. It not only helps you curate content in a stylish way but also does the job in a fraction of a time.

Cons

Frankly, its just about getting used to the software and once you are set, there is nothing better to use

• Industry: Consumer Goods

The most complete and versatile video editor

Reviewed on 25/8/2020

Great, no complaint so far. And can understand their limitation

Pros

Completed and useful. Many feature and it render on their server not my laptop. It also has good support, always answer fast

Cons

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. and it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync

• Industry: Design

Review about InVideo

Reviewed on 9/4/2019

InVideo is by far the best marketing video maker I have ever come across. It is very flexible for newbies and pros and is sure to improve any business' video marketing endeavour. Add to that, the superb customer support that is sincerely "human" and is outright proactive to help! Kudos to the whole InVideo team for a good product and excellent CS.

Variety of Templates
Flexibility
Customizability
Quick Video Production

Cons

A few UX features not yet established like exit buttons or back buttons

Kanchan K.

Canva for videos

Reviewed on 5/4/2019

Exceptional. From creating only one or two videos a month, we have gone on to create several videos every week.

Pros

Like Canva made it possible for those without graphic design skills or photoshop access to be able to create professional visuals, InVideo does the same for videos.

True drag & drop tools to create videos! It's possible for marketeers to create their own video's without support of video professionals

Cons

Nothing to not like in the software so far.

Eric W.

Solid video creation tool

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

We’ve gotten great results for clients when using the videos on social media. The quality of the videos you can make quickly is good.

Pros

Lots of templates and easy to edit videos. Pricing is good for a tool at that this stage. Solid team behind it.

Cons

InVideo can be buggy at times. It’s a newer tool and it shows, but nothing so bad that we have a reason to switch. It’s updated regularly so all this will get fixed with time.

Sabya M.

The best Template based Video Maker

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

We create all our corporate videos, explainer videos, promos, etc.

Pros

The UI is simple hence the learning curve very short. There are plenty of templates to choose from. They keep updating templates so you always have new templates for your business. For a small and midsize businesses, this is a great tool.

Cons

It can be a bit faster and music options should be much better than what is is right now.

David B.

Got this on LTD

Reviewed on 5/2/2020

The only time i had to reach out to support, the issue was remedied quickly.

Pros

Simplistic can whip out ads and promo videos with ease.

Cons

Not much to dislike, pretty rock solid platform and i notice they are continually trying to update it.

InVideo is an easy video creator to create e-commerce video ads

Reviewed on 28/3/2019

Pros

It's easy to use, customizations and overall flexibility of the software is great. It's super easy to create video ads.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons. It's pretty cool. The only con is maybe - it takes 25 mins to figure out

Maureen M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Video creation is easier with InVideo

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

InVideo makes creating short, eye-catching marketing videos easier than ever. I find this a valuable addition to my marketing tools.

Pros

I like the ability to edit many different video elements within InVideo, especially easy when you start with one of their many templates.

Cons

There are limitations in number of special effects, music tracks and such, but still an effective tool for short-format videos.

Sharayu P.
  • Industry: Media Production

Good

Reviewed on 15/3/2019

Pros

video making is easier and faster, adding and editing audio is easy. supports basic images and media

Cons

doesn't work well on low internet speed.

Jay L.

Best Video Creator

Reviewed on 14/2/2020

This is an awesome video creation tool for those that are non-tech savvy and little to no graphic design experience like myself. I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking at creating epic videos for an affordable price!

Pros

This is the simplest, fastest and most powerful video creation software I have come across.

Cons

The first level paid version still wasn't able to get me all the premium templates and videos that I wanted.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Good value for money when I bought it

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

I bought it with the intention to have a video editor/creator on my team at some point that could learn how to use it and make content for me.

Pros

I liked the price. I liked the intended features, and the functionality that it is meant to provide. I bought it as a one-time deal through AppSumo.

Cons

It was not easy enough to use in my opinion. since it is a relatively new, it is to be expected. For the price I got it though, it was a steal.