Reputation

Write a Review!
Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

4.4/5

Nicole

Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Pros

Reputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.

Cons

For the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.

Adam

Review - Car Toys

Reviewed on 23/9/2019

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not.

Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus.

Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Annie

Reputation Review

Reviewed on 23/9/2019

Pros

I like how simple it is to use. It's very easy to maneuver through as well as train people on how to use it since I have to train staff almost every week. The price of this software is extremely reasonable compared to many other companies out there.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't always work. That's kind of a big issue for our company. One of the key functions don't always work and we don't get alerted that it isn't working so we have to find out ourselves after months of using and paying for the service.

Kevin

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Reviewed on 1/10/2019

Pros

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Cons

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

Meltwater and Birdeye

Reasons for Choosing Reputation

Cost and functionality.

Birdeye
Mitchell

Simple works

Reviewed on 8/4/2021

I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

Pros

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Cons

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

Response from Reputation.com

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Jenn

Integration is Key

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

Pros

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

Cons

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

Kasey

Great for our organization

Reviewed on 9/4/2019

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

Cons

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

Rachel

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 25/7/2023

Pros

A great place to receive tips and tricks from other professionals

Cons

I don't have a lot of experience with it yet but everything has been smooth

Great Business Tool

Reviewed on 2/6/2023

Pros

The reputation management part of Reputation is an amazing tool for businesses. It gathers a company's reviews from many different review sites and gives you a score. With this score comes tips on how to improve. This product is great for businesses that want to improve or start their online reputation, as well as established businesses wanting to maintain and manage their reputation.

Cons

I wish it was a little bit easier to change what sites are pushed for reviews.

Rep.com as a Healthcare tool

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Excellent service, solid platform, a great control panel for managing info across the web

Pros

Navigating through data on Rep.com's platform is fluid and intuitive

Cons

Reporting section could be a little clearer

Jonathan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Very good platform

Reviewed on 28/9/2019

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address.

We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Pros

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Cons

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient.

For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem.

However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations.

To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Shannon
  • Industry: Hospitality

Happy with our decision

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

Pleased

Pleased

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

Cons

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

Oktopost

Reasons for Switching to Reputation

reputation management and reviews
Erik

Long time user

Reviewed on 11/4/2019

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Easy, Responsive and Effective

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Pros

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Cons

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

Response from Reputation.com

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

-Erin, Community Manager

Angela

Review of Product & Service

Reviewed on 10/4/2019

Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Cons

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Bryan

Reputation.com has helped us greatly refine our Customer Experience

Reviewed on 21/2/2023

Since beginning to use Reputation, we have learned a large amount about how to use the platform to track customer feedback, utilize that for growth in the customer relations, as well as generate increased sales. Very easy to use and informative platform that any business that works with customers should impliment.

Pros

The ease of being able to track our Customer Experience and use that feedback to better assist our homeowners has driven an increase in sales, but also related to increased positive feedback.

Cons

Took a bit of time to understand the metrics and how to improve the scores, but the training modules are very useful in bridging that gap.

Shyla

Review of customer support

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

Pros

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

Cons

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers

Erik
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

Reviewed on 29/5/2019

Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

Pros

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

Cons

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

April
  • Industry: Sports

Not what we expected

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

Pros

The response templates and the reporting

Cons

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Dan

A Fan of Reputation.com!

Reviewed on 10/4/2019

Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Pros

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Cons

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil )
Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Nicole
  • Industry: Insurance

Great Reputation Management Software

Reviewed on 12/4/2019

We are very satisfied with the platform. As I said previously, we are able accomplish more on one platform and significantly improved our online reputation. We really like the dashboard as well.

Pros

We were able to go from three software providers to one for a fraction of the cost. We also increased our google rating from 1.5 starts to 4.4 stars!

Cons

The social media analytics. Our previous provider had better features.

Response from Reputation.com

Fantastic! We're thrilled you're so happy with the platform and that star rating improvement is amazing.

We're here if you ever need anything.

-Erin, Community Manager

Charlotte

LOVE it!

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

i love it! they are fast to help you with any questions or issues and you are able to access all of your revies and surveys in one location without having to bounce around from site to site

Pros

the fact that you are able to access all of your revies and surveys in one location without having to bounce around from site to site

Cons

im not sure there is anything that i dont like at this point

Great for your reputation

Reviewed on 10/4/2019

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Pros

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Cons

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Lola

Camp Review

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

Cons

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

Colleen

Reputation.com Helps So Much

Reviewed on 29/3/2019

Pros

I like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.

Cons

Customers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.