Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
4.6/5

Mindaugas S.

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

Reviewed on 15/2/2021

A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

Pros

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Cons

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Manvydas S.

Whatagraph Review

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Socialbakers Analytics Plus

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

Reviewed on 30/11/2019

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Cyfe

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Kevin M.

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Google Cloud Platform

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

• Industry: Machinery

Fast results due to logical concept

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website.

Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results.

Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Ricky S.

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Darjan H.

Cross-channel reports heaven

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

Pros

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Cons

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Alexandre W.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Beautiful but not optimal

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Google Data Studio

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

I continue using Data studio when I design more sophisticated graphs

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Ignacio N.

Huge time savings with reports for clients

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros

This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons

There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

Muk M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reporting made for human eyes

Reviewed on 1/12/2019

Pros

The visual representation of numbers and complicated statistics is a treat to the eyes, makes for easy understanding by the average business owner and its a breeze to set up once and forget it. The automated delivery of the reports over email means there is one less tool to go and log in to.

Cons

Not faced any challenges so far while using the tool.

Nikola W.

What a time saver!

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pros

I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Response from Whatagraph

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.

Igor S.
  • Industry: Public Policy

One of a Kind.

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Pros

Whatagraph has unique reports propositions that add value to any social media strategy.

Cons

The software limits integrations. If I could have more integrations, I would like more.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you for your feedback, Igor!

Great software, helped me a ton!

Reviewed on 12/2/2021

Pros

The ability to create streamlined reporting was crucial for me.

Cons

I found one small bug when I started using it, but it was fixed within weeks. Other than that, nothing!

Helga M.

Tracking Marketing Campaigns Has Become Way Simpler

Reviewed on 12/2/2021

I use Whatagraph to monitor the performance of my campaigns in real-time. It's very convenient that the tool automatically picks the numbers from all connected social media, SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising sources. You connect all these ones and then just have access to all necessary data in one place, which saves tons of effort and hours of time.

The reports are so simple and visual that everyone having zero marketing background can easily read and understand the numbers.

I like the possibility to build tailored, branded reports, change colors, add custom logos or domains. This looks very professional.

Besides, the flexibility of the tool is awesome. You can create performance reports for channels individually or blend data from different sources (channels or accounts), use handy templates, or build the report from scratch.

Pros

- The tool automatically collects data from all connected sources, so you don't have to do anything manually.

- It offers seamless integrations with all possible resources you can think of including Facebook, Facebook Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and more.

- It's really easy to create reports in Whatagraph, with their pre-made templates, crafting a report had never taken me more than 10 minutes.

- Turns complex numbers into a visually appealing, easy-to-read performance report (with custom brand colors, logos, etc.) + you can create reports for channels individually or mix data from multiple sources.

- You can easily share the reports with colleagues by providing them a link to collaborate and work on one report at the same time.

Cons

Didn't find any significant drawbacks to mention here.

Marvin C.
  • Industry: Farming

Awesome and Convenient

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Pros

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Whatagraph brings better visibility for Marketing KPI's

Reviewed on 17/3/2021

Whatagraph brings better visibility for metrics all around marketing department.

Pros

It's very easy to merge APIs from many different sources and the automation is great. You can have all data in one place and present it with one click during meetings.

Cons

UI interface can be improved. It takes some time to setup first reports.

Jyothi T.

Automate your reports

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Chase L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Reviewed on 1/4/2020

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!

Rasmus bernt K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Get an executive overview fast and easy

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

Pros

The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

Cons

None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Cammy A.

Digital marketing reports made easy.

Reviewed on 19/7/2017

Pros

Great UI/UX.
Whatagraph is a MUST HAVE TOOL, if you are social media manager and do campaigns. Great for small-medium scaled businesses.

Cons

A bit pricey,
Current data sources are limited.
No Zapier integration at the moment.

Joseph H.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great idea that is full of bugs and just doesn't deliver real value

Reviewed on 19/1/2021

Not done. There's zero chance I would trust this with clients. During the sales process, I was told we could white label the product on our own URL. After seeing there was no obvious way to make that happen in the app, I reached out to support and was told that feature wasn't available. I bristled at that because that was a big part of the deal for us. Eventually, they said they could make it happen. We never set it up though because there were simply too many other red flags. I think the support people were nice and good intentioned. I just think the product is not stable and needs some thought put into it. I have screenshots, videos, and chat transcripts that I'm happy to share with anyone who wants to know more about my experience. I tried to get a refund, but they let me know that they don't that. They did offer me a free month, but what use is a free month of something that doesn't solve your problem. So, they took me for $800. The software costs $3,200/year, at least that was the "deal" I got. I'm hoping anyone considering this product will read this and take my experience into consideration. Again, I think it's a great idea. Execution is very lacking.

Pros

I liked the idea. Who wouldn't want one tool that combines all your marketing platforms and allows you produce beautiful reporting. That may be the brand promise. Unfortunately, it just doesn't deliver... unless your reporting needs amount to the stock reports you could get from any native platform.

Cons

Bug, bugs, bugs. On day one, the date selector did not work. I have no idea how many customers they had, but I'm the one who brought it to their attention. They didn't know their date selector didn't work. Support had to provide a "work around" whereby I would need to select not the dates I wanted in order to get the dates I wanted. Then, that took a few days to fix. I shouldn't need to explain that a very basic feature. But, that was just the beginning. Over about a week of trying to use this software, I was hit with what I would describe as more bugs along with many things that were either completely counterintuitive from a UI perspective or just misrepresentations of functionality from the sales process. For instance, they claim to integrate with Google Sheets. They even have documentation on how to do it. All I needed to do was simply display a simple Google Sheet. Not possible. They had to get a developer involved and more or less trick the system into just displaying a simple sheet. No calculations. Nothing fancy. Just values in cells that could not be displayed without a team of people working on it. Hopefully, they're going to either change the product, fix the documentation, or just remove Google Sheets as one of their supported integrations. Often times, while using the product, I would "save" something only to have it not save. I saved a report to test, generated a link, and the link showed an old version of the report prior to the save.

Martin W.

Beautiful and easy to use

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

Pros

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

DashThis, ReportGarden and Adverity

Functionality, Style, Support, Drag and drop mechanic

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Brent N.

Robust Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Shannon R.

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Reviewed on 7/2/2019

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Theresa E.

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

TapClicks

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.