4.7 (6,999)
Graphic design and video editing software

(6,999)
4.7/5

Valor
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Irreplaceable for real businesses.

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Pros

My team work with print products. And we own about 7 other graphic softwares, but none of the other graphic softwares can do what Adobe CC does.

Cons

The learninng curve is very steep for each of its product. We have a dedicated member to use it, and we totally rely on that one person who knows how to operate CC.
None of other members even know how to open a file with Adobe CC (Ai, InDesign, etc). That is how complicated the software is for beginners. But only it can accomplish print designs. It's hard to live with it but your business can't live without it.

Ayoife
  • Industry: Media Production

Adobe Creative Cloud Is a Time-Saver

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Instead of wasting time trudging through the website for individual software downloads & updates, Adobe Creative Cloud conveniently has it all just a click away.

Pros

Being a central hub for all my software needs is what I like most about Adobe CC.

Cons

Being late on the announced update for softwares.

Lily
  • Industry: Graphic Design

An Industry Standard

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

I have been using Adobe CC for 8 years and I probably will forever.

Pros

I mostly enjoy the workflow between programs and the library of fonts available with the subscription

Cons

It is so expensive with it being a monthly subscription, you will never own the software. Adobe is constantly pushing software updates too early which makes the programs buggy and their support isn't always the best.

Trevor
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Adobe creative cloud has it all

Reviewed on 8/10/2022

Adobe creative cloud is a complete and industry standard for all your design needs. I would recommend this suite of programs unequivocally to people that need a creative answer to most if not all of your requirements.

Pros

The Adobe creative suite of programs literally has a comprehensive list of individual programs that tackle everything from graphic design, document set up and layout, collaboration with colleagues, Web design, animation, and think tank storming. It's entire suite of products has everything you need to run a cutting edge business from design through to publication, to real time video editing on the fly or real time. Even sign and protect your pdf documents with full Acrobat pdf management.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to keep up with the revisions of each product, everything is always a new learning curve.

MindManager, AfterShot Pro and CorelDRAW
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The power of Adobe applications in one suite

Reviewed on 29/9/2022

The included apps work seamlessly with each other, which definitely improves our workflow.

Pros

What I like is that Adobe took much care to assemble its most powerful applications that work seamlessly across operating systems and hardware configurations. I also like the Cloud features, especially use cases where geographically spread team members can work on the same files, make incremental changes and make notes of such changes.

Cons

We only use the basic suite, which does not include Illustrator. Adding Illustrator bumps up the subscription price considerably.

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Easy access to all you need for graphic, everything on the same place.

Pros

You can find all graphic programs on one cloud. Easy access to all of them.

Cons

It's great value for money but some of the packages are more expensive.

Brian

One Stop Shopping for All Things Adobe

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

Getting graphic design work done is simplified with Adobe Creative Cloud. With a few caveats and a relatively high cost, of course. We are generally satisified with the products and the support that we receive.

Pros

Creative Cloud is nice because it centralizes all of the Adobe software subscriptions all in the same app. As long as the licensing for each product is in place, it is relatively easy to install and get into each piece of software. The software itself is of excellent quality.

Cons

It's on the expensive side. I dislike that Adobe absolutely squeezes every product for as much money on a recurring subscription basis as possible. There is also no need to run what feels like a hundred Adobe background processes that Creative Cloud has to put in the background. This is especially concerning if someone installs Creative Cloud on a terminal server, as these processes stack up for each logged in user.

Ngalla

Spend less as a graphic designer

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Pros

With adobe creative cloud, I was able to reduce the amount I spent in getting all adobe softwares. I can now pay for subscription and get all 20 softwares at once. It also enables collaboration with other designers. This has really helped my business.

Cons

You also don’t have the option of purchasing stand-alone apps outright. This is not ideal for someone who is not interested in some of the other apps.

• Industry: Media Production

Adobe Creative Cloud Is A Must Have For Media Work

Reviewed on 25/10/2022

Pros

In this day and age there is no software that connects to other software better than Adobe products. While expensive the access and different applications you get is well worth.

Cons

You have to pay for extra drive space which can be annoying.

Tim

The defacto toolkit for creatives of all levels and specialisations

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

Adobe creative cloud has a way of drawing you in and keeping you there, once you become even a little proficient you become reliant on it and unwilling to work with anything else. Adobe know they are at the top and they dont even try to compete with anyone else and you can see it in their software, they do their thing regardless of market and usually user feedback. Their rigidity has ensured a solid and stable product nonetheless so for now it is working for them.

Pros

Adobe has been in existense for a long time and as such it just works, it will allow the experts to achieve anything they can imagine by following the same workflow they habe been doing over the last 15 years or more.

Cons

For a beginner it can be quite daunting, 1st to deternine which tool to use when, and once you are inside it, to access the functionalities you need.
The yearly release of versions can be quite annoying in keeping up, especially for those who purchased a lifetime license rather than the cc version. The price is also uo there.

ACDSee Pro

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Creative Cloud

Almost everyone in the industry was using Adobe and sharing files in adobe native format by default

CorelDRAW

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

It was too well established to have anything else to compare with
Rick

The standard

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Adobe is crucial to what I do. The alternative options available are pretty capable also, but that’s only because of the trail Adobe has blazed. I can’t think of another product that allows me to create design photography audio video and animation all within the same ecosystem.

Pros

Every design or marketing team that I’ve been a part of for the last ten tests has used the bundle of Adobe products that eventually became creative cloud. It’s become an indispensable tool in our industry. The cloud based service along with subscription pricing structure changed the application space for the better because you’re always up to date with the latest features.

The seamless integration between applications and file types has created the most productive digital workspace imaginable.

Cons

Sometimes the inconsistency across the app interfaces can be frustrating. For example, the crop tool in Photoshop I has a shortcut key of C but in Lightroom the shortcut key is R.

You can create your own shortcut keys in Premiere but not in Lightroom.

I wish Lightroom Classic would work on iPad on a per catalog basis

Affinity Payroll and DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

We chose Adobe CC because there is no other product that allows us to create design photography audio video and animation all within the same ecosystem.
Robert
  • Industry: Music

Fantastic Value and a Heartening Focus on Learning

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Value and versatility, very easy to use. Ever since I've signed up for Creative Cloud I've felt like whatever video/graphic design software I need (even if I don't know that I need it yet) is right there at my fingertips because, well, it is! There is no longer any pressure to use the wrong tool for the job because it's the one I have or the one I've invested in. A few months ago, I was told by a friend that what I was doing on one animation would be better suited to After Effects. So, I installed it from the CC dashboard, opened it up, and got to work with no additional cost or learning curve.

Pros

First and foremost, I love their focus in recent years on making the software easier to learn, easier to use, and easier to deploy. In some places, there is educational materials built right into each window of the program. This is especially helpful to infrequent users. I feel less pressure to have a search engine open in a separate tab for questions that come up, as the help is increasingly within the program. Secondly, I've used the software for years and the sheer value it provides is second to none.

Cons

Some of the programs included in the Creative Cloud feel better suited to use on a laptop than others, at least with the default settings. Perhaps they plan on improving this overtime (I certainly hope so) and it must be said the ACC offerings are still better than their competitors'. However, I would like to see some form of "Laptop mode" like a few programming IDEs provide, as the programs can get a bit cluttered when I'm on the go.

Absolutely Creative

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

Pros

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

Cons

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Pressilla
  • Industry: Insurance

Lots of Great Functions

Reviewed on 27/12/2020

It is very functional. Many apps to choose from. I realized that the apps are very specific, so if I'm working on a photo or design, I could choose between more than one app for the task. Deciding which app to choose was always dependent on the direction that I needed to go with my design. I was impressed with the quality of the software. Hardly had any glitches.

Pros

The software was very functional with over 20 different apps. This made tasks easier to complete through specific programs. I mostly used the Photoshop and Audition program. Photoshop has many great features for creating designs for my business. The quality was amazing and the more I used it, the smoother the process. It really sparked creativity with the features of lighting, colors, cropping the background from the image and adding your own, and was easy to use with green or white screen. They give a discount if you are a student to make it more affordable. For the vast variety of apps included, the price is worth it if you are in fact using them. My partner loved the In design app for making Ebooks. He found it very useful. The Audition program is very easy and exciting to use. You can record demos, songs, voice overs and much more. The sound quality (which is normally impacted by your input source as well) is very good. The mixing program that is built into the software does a great job with the auto mix features. It also has capabilities for getting rid of background noise which is a huge deal if your not recording in a professional studio. Easy to collaborate with others and lots of storage space for your work.

Cons

It's rather on the expensive side if you only plan on using a few apps. It is definitely not one of the easiest programs to use and does take some getting used to. Editing in Photoshop can sometimes be difficult for beginners. A lot of the features are unique and are not self-explanatory so watching tutorials will help out a lot with getting started. Takes a lot of RAM to run the program on my desktop. It did not work well on my laptop which was a bit disappointing.

Lea
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Adobe Creative Cloud Honest Review

Reviewed on 26/12/2020

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is a good software for anyone in the graphic design, animation, film, or any other similar industry. It’s easily manageable, but does take up a considerable amount of space, and does need to be used fairly often in order for you to get your money’s worth.

Pros

I’ve been using Adobe Creative Cloud for a couple of years now, and I’d say I’ve had a pretty Decent experience. My day job is a retail sales associate, but I make some extra money by doing art commissions, and creating ads. I’ve also used Adobe in my education (I majored in animation at an Arts High school). While it is expensive, I appreciate their student features the most. If you are a college student (which I am now) they offer a student plan. You can use the whole Adobe suite for around $20-30 a month. Each program individually costs much more, and can get very pricey. I mainly use photoshop, animate, and media encoder. However I dabble in the other programs as well. Creative cloud makes it easy to access all of your programs from a small, desktop shortcut (mine appears at the top of my Mac-book computer) and allows you to manage all of your programs at once. My favorite feature is that, since its in the cloud, you have the ability to delete, and reinstall any of the programs you use without loosing all of your data. This is especially essential for me because my computer is constantly low on storage with all the work I do, so I can install and reinstall the Adobe apps when I see fit with just a click of a button and less than a minute.

Cons

The only issues I have with Adobe Creative Cloud is that in it if itself, it takes up a considerable amount of space, andsome of the programs can have a few bugs. However, they do allow you to submit issue reports with the programs, and they issue constant updates (and yearly, they do complete updates on each app to fix their problems). The only thing I do not like about the yearly updates is that they come in the form of entirely new apps, which means you can have photoshop 2018, 2019, and 2020. This CAN be useful though if you need to work on a piece you did years prior on an older software.

• Industry: Photography

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Reviewed on 5/12/2020

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to.
As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

Cons

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do cross over.
There is also the fact that as much as I love having my software up-to-date, not having an option to buy the software out-right is frustrating. I tend to like to pay things off and not have a monthly (or yearly), recurring bill.
Lastly, I would say that the occurrence of software bugs with new updates seems to happen often. It sometimes feels like we are being tested on as we pay. And the immediate help needed with sudden, unexpected glitches in your work process is hard to come by. There are times I have had to reinstall an older version to keep working. I think we are in a time when the pace of producing new software versions is allowing the collateral damage to be releasing updates with bugs.

Avash

#1 Design Software in Market

Reviewed on 14/11/2020

I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud for more than 3 years and it has been the best choice among other competitors for all these 3+ years. The software I use most is Adobe Photoshop and it has helped me a lot in my professional career.

For all the features available in Adobe Creative Cloud - I absolutely love it! If you are a graphic designer, you need Adobe Creative Cloud as it is the #1 graphic designing software available in the market.

Pros

One subscription - and I get access to 20+ awesome design software. I also get access to stock photographs and other assets which I use regularly as they are of high quality. It's also easy to work on a project with teams as projects are saved online.

The thing I like most about Adobe Creative Cloud is that - it gets updated regularly. Due to regular updates, I can be sure that the features of these software are in accordance with current technologies. I have spent more than 3 years using Adobe Creative Cloud in regular basis - and I can say that I learn something new every week and this has helped me a lot in my professional career.

Cons

Subscription for only one software is expensive and doesn't seem to be suitable for beginners.

We also need a fast performing computer to use most of Adobe software - which is fine looking at the features they offer. However, I think there is room for improvement of performance.

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe Creative Cloud is way ahead in terms of User Interface, Easiness to Use and Features Available. There are also tons and tons of resources available online that makes it really easy to learn how to use Adobe CC.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Product, but Costly

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Adobe Creative Cloud is undoubtedly leading the industry with its technology. The ease and interchangeability of projects between each application in the suite is a HUGE time saver and has prevented a lot of extra work and headaches.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being updated. It is nice to not have to worry about whether or not your software is out of date. The wide selection of applications is nice and convenient to have bundled together as well. Being able to choose the option to only pay for specific programs is also nice to have, however, I find all the products very useful, so I pay for the entire suite.

Cons

The recurring monthly fees add up. There used to be a time when you could just buy the software outright, which I honestly prefer.

SketchUp and GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

You get what you pay for. The technology is state-of-the-art and leading the industry, so it's a no-brainer. If you want high-quality output, you have to be willing to pay for it. If you choose to go with a free product or lower quality, you risk it not being compatible with a majority of the software out there today and it just isn't worth the risk. You put a lot of work into what you do, why waste your time?
William
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

My overall experience with the adobe Creative Cloud has been amazing. It is very easy, professional, and convent to use for both entry and professional creatives.

Pros

Adobe suit is very easy and convent to use. I love the fact that you can dynamically interlink from one software to another. Their Plugins are accessible and easy to find. I love the fact that they have different software for different purposes. Their interfaces are user freely and it can be learnt easily. Their softwares are professional, and you don't need external hardware to make them work. Adobe Creative Cloud listens to their customers, they fix bugs, they innovate their software yearly which makes it more easier for us to use as customers. I love the fact that some of their software are available on mobiles, which makes it easier to work on the move.

Cons

The subscription fees are quite expensive. Rendering and exporting processes take long sometimes. Requires you to have a fast device for the software to function properly. Some of their softwares crash quickly. External plugins are expensive as well.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

Because its less expensive and it doesn't require me to have external hardware to make it work.
Matt
  • Industry: Animation

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Meh.

Pros

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to charge such high monthly fees, even for mobile apps. Adobe, from what I believe, plants spyware on my device when I download Adobe Cloud. I have a lot of screen shots and documentation of the process that unfolds from the time I download the Creative Cloud. I see so many strange instances of Adobe running all of the time, including "CoreSync.exe" which I read could possible be a virus. Created by whom? Entering my system through Adobe with their consent but not mine? The software is good. But the Cloud thing has to go. Let us just buy in full so we can try to get a job making 1/1000th of what you guys make.

Cons

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Ilan
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

Reviewed on 1/10/2020

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

Pros

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in the long run as you may work on a design or artwork for several days or weeks at a time. Seeing the name "tree" as opposed to "layer 2" and knowing it will edit a certain tree in a piece saves time. Another key element of Photoshop is the ability to download and implement brushes, to differentiate art pieces by using specific techniques like digitally mimicking watercolor or texture. All layers in Photshop have an opacity function, so a user can even select portions of the drawing to fully show or be less visible, and this is often used to do shading and make collages. Photoshop can accept various Adobe file types for editing, such as moving a file back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, or opening a PDF file. The save feature can be used to save a file as various formats so if your client needs a specific file type it can be provided. The entire layout of the program can be customized to your liking and entire sections can be toggled on or off.

Cons

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather high amount of computer RAM. Low-end or older computers will have problems running it, even recent laptops do not always come with the recommended RAM for it unless buying an expensive one. While on a vacation and wanting to make some artwork I attempted to run the program on a family member's laptop and what would take moments to do on my desktop PC took minutes on the laptop because of freezing and general hiccups due to lack of resource on the laptop. It was an awful experience. A smaller quirk is how every new version of Photoshop, which is revised yearly, will change the place various tools are located, either hiding them or putting them in a new location. It's annoying to have muscle memory lead to a different tool or temporarily being scared a great feature was removed.

20 plus years using Adobe's products, time for a review

Reviewed on 16/9/2020

in 1995, I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop and it's ability to layer compositions and never turned back. I've worked with the best digital retouchers in Germany, Designed along side legends in the beauty industry, and have always pushed the limits of the Adobe software line until Creative Cloud came out. It was the first time I used cloud based software and was amazed by the new features and abilities. For once, I was learning more than doing and the challenge was well worth the switch. my only concern is for the users who do not understand the benefits of the SAAS model and see it as a price barrier. Basically, the Creative Cloud pushed out novice/occasional users as they are not willing to commit to a monthly bill. Other than leaving behind such users, the CC edition of Adobe's software suite has been the leading edge of the creative industry. From Live TV ads, to Print billboards, and catalogs with hundreds of pages, I've been able to do it all thanks to Adobe and their software.

Pros

I love the new cloud-based platform and all the features that come along with it
-Stock imagery flows directly into my projects
-Libraries follow me through my day for each client
-The Pallette based GUI has always been the best on the market
-Customization of key commands was a huge upgrade a while back
-Being able to paste vector forms from AI to PS is awesome

Cons

-AE is always having trouble with my video card even though listed and drivers are updated
-AE often stops rendering previews and I must restart to gain back the ability to preview timeline (related to first item?)
-I would like to see more pricing options for those who don't need the full kit. Example: a small company who cannot afford "Teams" and only needs one seat for design, but needs multiple seats for edits.

Sean
  • Industry: Design

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

Reviewed on 8/8/2020

Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

Pros

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

Cons

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

QuarkXPress

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Creative Cloud

A single eco system saves time. With everyone supplying PDF files these days it is easier to do everything in Adobe. Quark used to rule the world and still has some nice features but InDesign work flow is easier with PS and Illustrator.
Jordan
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Adobe User Since 2003

Reviewed on 7/8/2020

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

Pros

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations first hand.

I was introduced to photoshop in 2003 and was impressed with the versatility and capabilities even then. As my skills and needs increased so did the capabilities of photoshop and I always had the tools I needed. I must also say that at first, I knew all of the capabilities of the software, but know the endless capabilities have surpassed my knowledge. They are always improving!

Later they released lightroom, and that became my go to for lighting adjustments. It has been a great ally since I found it!

Previously the software cost $600+, and I could only afford a new copy every so many years, and I often found myself sticking with the older software. However, with their subscription version, I can pay small amounts and always have the newest software. All-in-all it is the same cost as upgrading every 4 or 5 years.

The software tends to be very user friendly, and the cloud option to cross platform edits is a huge win!

Cons

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con.

I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Thomas
  • Industry: Design

Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.

Pros

I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.

Cons

I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.