9,577 reviews

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Cloud-based PDF reader for viewing and editing PDF documents

4.6 /5 (9577 reviews) Write a Review!

9,577 reviews
Nicholas L.

They Invented The Portable Document Format, their software is still the best

Reviewed on 5/11/2020

I love Adobe, I trust Adobe with my most important work on a daily basis. They provide limitless tutorials and have a rich community forum of users, and though the creative cloud review is for another day, Adobe has gathered together a very unique and interesting mix of users over the expanse of their products, and its fun to try some of the non-document products as well, an opportunity available to most if not all Acrobat subscribers.

Pros

I use Acrobat Pro DC, and the functionality (i.e. what you can do with the software) far surpasses any competitor's product. The ease with which you can rearrange pages in a document, convert to word, rich text, excel, and other formats , sign and obtain signatures, apply security features like password protection, digital signatures, encryption and the like are robust feature-sets. If you use this product for business purposes, they are indispensable. If you have a voluminous collection of documents, you will be amazed at the capabilities of the "indexing" feature which automatically processes your documents and creates a searchable, indexed document in which you can, for example, find each and every instance of the use of a particular word across numerous documents spanning thousands of pages. I have used other products, often I am offered other products "free" and none of them hold a candle to the original.

Cons

I have to have a lot of windows open with Adobe so I can view numerous documents side-by-side across two 27" monitors. Adobe uses a lot of computing resources and can slow down significantly. Given I have 32 GB of RAM, a 6 core 3.85 gigahertz processor and 4gb of dedicated VRAM I think the slowing down is a lack of efficiency in the code.

Feyisayo E.

Good software to maneuver any pdf file

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC save my business time need to convert docs across formats and put an extra layer of security on the documents. It is somewhat cheap to afford too.

Pros

I like Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for many reasons but the reasons below are my best

1. Easy of export to other formats. I think the export is more of conversion to other formats

2. I like the fact that I am able to use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view my PDF docs even when the license has expired.

3. Before Adobe Acrobat Reader DC was introduced editing PDF file was very difficult for me. I like the fact that I am able to maneuver the PDF files. I can Edit text and image, Merge and delete pages, rearrange and even put a signature on documents.

4. I also like the security feature that comes with it because it restrict access to my pdf when I dont want people to access it.

Cons

1. I dont like the recent integration of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with Adobe creative cloud it makes setting up and purchase of the software difficult.

2. The customer support is not superb too.

Chandler I.

Daily Tool for Just About Everything

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

Overall, I am SO GRATEFUL for this software. I truly could not do my job as efficiently without it. It makes day-to-day tasks so much easier and is a "one-stop-shop" for document editing and management. Easy to use, well-priced, and multifunctional....it's a no-brainer to use it.

Pros

This software is a tool for several aspects of my job. I use it to edit and redline house plans, send documents out for signatures, create job books, create marketing materials, and more. I use the edit & comment tools most frequently. I'm able to completely measure and mark up plans with specific notes and diagrams, and every plans goes through Adobe before we send the construction drawings to the field. With Job books, I'm able to organize all of the pages and rearrange them as needed. It is easy to combine documents and send for client signatures...I honestly couldn't do my job without this software.

Cons

Sometimes the software has trouble identifying scanned images and won't recognize the text...it will change the text to some gibberish and I have to completely close the window to make sure I don't permanently mess up the plan set. One other area I think could be confused is the ability to click and drag photos to the documents if the "add image" tool is open. Right now if you do that, it opens the image as a new PDF.

Alicia G.

Create Professional Documents With Ease

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Overall,
Creating PDF's, printing and saving documents as PDF's and having my customers use the forms I've created, has been a great experience. Adobe has really stepped up their game since I first started using this software years ago. I look forward to seeing what new features Adobe will bring in future! It is obvious they listen to their customers feedback!

Pros

I love that I can create contracts within word or excel and save them as a PDF. I can send these contracts to my customer, they can sign the document and send it back to me. I never have to worry about them altering the contract context. They have the capability to leave comments where they need to see a change, but never the actual document itself. I love that I can protect my forms.
Speaking of forms, I like that I can create forms that can be filled in with ease. I use specific forms everyday, knowing that all the jargon is there and I just need to fill in a few items gives me a sense of ease. I don't have to worry about creating a document and with every use, I have to worry about how it could be affected throughout. I don't have to worry about lining things up perfectly every time. It's all there! Just fill in the blanks!

Cons

I said I love the forms.... I do not love how difficult it is to create. Unless you watch a few "How-To" videos, one would never know how to create these PDF's. I love that I have the option to create a reusable document, but understanding how to generate the "fill in the blank" areas, are not as easy. It seems like everything else is pretty easy to understand and navigate through with the exception of that. Had I not have an experienced coworker to help, this process would be more frustrating than it's worth.

Cher K.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The Gold Standard

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

It's hard to imagine not having Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I use this software daily for reading pdf documents. I have used both the free version and the paid Pro version. The Pro is well worth paying for. It is so full featured, allowing the user to create and edit pdfs, as well as to get signatures on documents. You can convert images and other types of documents to pdf files. With the Pro version, you can find text within a document, and most importantly for me - you can export data from a pdf to Microsoft Office documents. I rely heavily on Adobe Reader to provide me with the tools I need to extract data from the pdf files that I receive from colleagues and customers. It's a powerful tool and one I am grateful to have at my fingertips. It's very straightforward to use, and the feature set is extremely robust. I would recommend it to anyone who sends or receives pdf files during the course of their day.

Pros

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the best pdf editing/creation tool on the market today. I use it daily in my job, where I receive pdfs with information I need to extract from both customers and colleagues. I use the Pro version of this software to extract the data into Office documents where I can work with the information. If I didn't have Adobe Reader I would be in the position of having to key information from the files I receive into spreadsheets - that wouldn't be very efficient! Instead, Adobe makes my job easier and is the tool I need to extract the data and get working with the information.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report. The feature set is quite robust, so it might take some time for a new user to get their arms around all the different things this software can do. But you don't need to be able to do everything with it at the outset. The basic things you need to do are easy to figure out. You can get more advanced at editing documents as you get into it, if you need that functionality.

Dan B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A very user friendly pdf viewer and editor

Reviewed on 28/11/2019

I love the ease of use for highlighting sections of text - there is no need to be precise, it will automatically select the text. The sticky note function is very clear and easy to read for adding notes.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use for marking up a pdf file, and the fact that pdf files are very common and used everywhere - especially government sites like tax files or application forms.

Cons

The software loads kind of slow most of the time at startup. I have a decent laptop, and other comparable software loads a bit quicker.

Lynn B.

Costly but necessary

Reviewed on 9/9/2019

Overall, I don't think I could do business efficiently (or at all) without Adobe. It is required for so many websites that I interact with, as well as forms that I need to download for my law practice. I am not happy that it is an ongoing subscription instead of a flat fee, but ultimately it is worth having.

Pros

I like all the functions that are available in Adobe (I have been using Adobe Acrobat DC, which might be a different version of Adobe Reader DC). Adobe has a lot of functionality and it relatively easy to use. It is a necessity for doing business in my opinion because so many downloads and websites require it.

Cons

I don't like that I have to pay a monthly subscription fee. I would prefer to pay one flat fee for a product instead of paying in perpetuity for it. Also, I have run into a few snags with the functionality of it. When filling in documents, it seems to have a mind of its own sometimes - fonts change, spacing changes, typing goes vertical instead of horizontal. It can be frustrating at times.

Samuel T.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Free, Easy to Use and it Gets the Job Done

Reviewed on 21/5/2019

Acrobat Reader has been my only PDF reader since I started using PC. Even when I changed to another option, I always find myself not satisfied. Acrobat Reader is exactly what you need if you need a software that can edit a PDF file, convert your PDF file to another format, create PDF from images and other features that you will find amazing. The interface is easy to understand, no complicated functions that will take you time to learn. The paid version give access to some complex functions but if you don’t need them, you don’t have to paid for the service, the free version works just great.

Pros

Acrobat Reader makes interaction with PDF files an easy thing. No technical experience needed, doesn’t matter if you are familiar with any adobe software, Acrobat Reader is very easy to use.

Acrobat Reader is most popular for the ability to Edit PDF files, a remarkable experience if you ask, this feature have been very useful for my business, as a graphic designer that work on cover design, I have used this tool to correct some text errors without necessary using Photoshop all over again. With the editing options, i can also add or replace images right on the platform. What I love most about the software is the cross platform software usage, a PDF made on Windows PC can be edited on a MacBook without damaging the file’s structure. it’s very user friendly

Acrobat Reader also makes it easy to create PDF file by just grouping images together, i can convert my images into one single PDF file and save it, there is also option to convert PDF file to another format, including Word & PowerPoint format.

As a graphic designer, the software has helped me in my daily work and still helping. It offers more features that comes handy whenever I need them.

Cons

My first complaint about Acrobat Reader will be the big gap between the Free version and the Paid version. The free version only handle basic functions while the Paid version however offers complex functions which are thing you might need on a daily basis.

Also the software is a little slow when dealing with big files. I noticed that opening of cover designs are mostly slow, the software reads the file’s layers one after the other, which will take few seconds to complete depending on the file’s size.

Özgür E.
  • Industry: Automotive

Provide lots of features within different pricing options including the free version

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

In overall, this program gets the job done with small effort. You have flexibility to edit pdf files (this is a must for pdf readers). You can save to your hard drive or into cloud. IOS and Android support is a great plus. The interface is quite simple (I would prefer more customized tab orientation; but this is also fine) Rarely it slows down or clashes (mainly on IOS platform; but also Windows) and sync issues might be happening. But I thing these do not shadowing the overall performance. Adobe Reader DC is one of the must-to-have software in your computer or mobile device.

Pros

I like a couple of key features with Adobe Reader DC. Well, firstly fill & sign feature is a great and interesting addition. When you click, you are asked to open a file (with mobile version even you can take a photo of the form and start after creating pdf file) and then you can add any note, name, date and your own signature. Signature can be drawn, or selected from the available template. This is more useful as it doesn't require a subscription. Other tools such as edit pdf, create pdf, export pdf or combine pdf are also great and what you really need to manage pdf files. You can even add digital signature or stamp (not sure if will be required) to the documents. Apart from the features, I like the interface of Acrobat Reader DC. It is really sleek and elegant; which at the end makes your eyes comfortable even after some hours spent. Document Cloud feature comes with paid subscriptions and provides 20GB storage. Seems reasonable; but not sure if enough for big organizations. Program has mobile versions as well; however either IOS a-or Android, these are the scaled versions of desktop app - which is understandable.

Cons

There are really not much to list; but one thing is really frustrating. You cannot add a tab or tool bar on the menu. In order to use the tools such as edit pdf or fill & sign, you have to open a separate function tab and than it asks you to open a file or let you make additional edits. If you want to do several operations, this really makes you tempered time to time. However colorful tool page somehow causes myself to calm down. As called acrobat reader, this is unique to .pdf formats and so other file types are limited. Rarely it cashes or slows down - may be sourced by your device or connection as well. On mobile version it slows down a lot if you open or edit big files.

Cassie R.

Considering Upgrading?

Reviewed on 15/8/2018

This program has made it easier to communicate to the clients and help them send back clear constructive feedback, which is key in any business.

Pros

This software makes viewing and editing PDF's a breeze if you need to send this to a client/boss for review and/or editing. This is a great tool for any non-designers unfamiliar with InDesign or whatever program you are using to create PDF's, as it allows for text edits and comments made by the viewer. Many times I would finish a project and send it to a boss who would work on final text edits just by simply using the Edit PDF Feature. The ability to change every element from a PDF to me is remarkable. If you need to make simple PDF's and don't have the time/need/want to learn any other program, Adobe Acrobat Reader is for you.

I've also used this program to make an editable PDF (Prepare Form), and while the auto fill isn't perfect, it gets pretty close and saves you valuable time. I normally skip any other programs, and go straight to this one to make an editable form.

Another one of my favorite features is the ease of printing straight from Adobe Acrobat Reader, as it has much better features in my opinion than InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Etc. It gives you the option to print multiple pages on one sheet-- something that has been unmeasurably helpful.

Cons

Using the free version compared to the Pro version is so vastly different and could be discouraging to potential customers.

If you are editing a PDF and don't have the correct fonts installed, it can get pretty frustrating rather quickly. Although, I don't believe that's any fault of the program, and it is able to recognize the font you are missing so that helps tremendously.

One of the hidden jems about this program is that it has an export PDF and convert it to almost any program you need including Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. However, unless your document is more simplistic, it will have trouble perfectly exporting for you, but I still think it's a great feature.

Scott B.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Overall i am extremely satisfied with Acrobat Reader DC. Without it, i cant imagine another program that could create the drawings and documents i use daily at work. Its very easy to print from, and if you get to learn all the shortcuts then it becomes even more efficient to use. Its a wonderful format to create PDF's to then receive and send files via email. Its a very popular format so i have no issues with no one being able to access my work.

Pros

I use Acrobat Reader pretty much every day. I produce CAD drawings in PDF format to send to manufacturers and issue internally within our company. The best concept of Adobe Reader is the quality of the text, borders, etc as these are vectorized which means the quality doesn't degrade as you increase the magnification. Also, the PDF page is exactly as the author created it, the text, borders, pictures etc are in exactly the same place as when it was created (like a snapshot) and these dont 'jump' around when it is opened on another machine (like in Word for example).

Something i use Acrobat Reader a lot for is editing text on other PDF's. I add a 'sticky note' to anywhere on the PDF doc and add whatever text i want. This is then signed with my name and dated. Other additional people can add their comments also.

It is also important to mention I have never had a corrupt PDF file and i have literally created thousands of documents over the course of my career.

Cons

I actually dont have any negative comments with this program. Its very quick and reliable and extremely useful in my day to day usage.

Kristin D.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great features for long-distance documentation

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

Acrobat Reader DC is excellent for my editing needs. I can review text, comment, and converse all within the same document. The functions are numerous and intuitive.

Pros

I work remotely as an editor and technical writer, so I spend a lot of time working with documents that I need to add comments to, underline passages in, reword and rework, etc. Acrobat Reader makes this process very easy for me using the Comment option. I can highlight in multiple colors, underline, add "sticky notes", and so on. Some of this even happens automatically, if I type in the document or backspace over existing text, the strike through appears or a little tab showing I added text. The comments allow you to quickly see what pages need attention by letting you click on an annotation in the sidebar and navigating directly to the page. You can send annotated versions back and forth and are able to see the document at the same time as you're viewing what others have recommended. I cannot imagine doing my job without it.

Cons

How some bizarre reason, saving can be cumbersome. I often am prompted to Save As when I select Save from the File menu, and sometimes comments get lost.

I very much enjoy that I can select the highlight text option and double click on words or select passages, without having to reselect the highlight text option to continue using it. However, the strike through and underline options don't work like this, and have to be reselected every time.

Shahzad K.

Indispensable Software for a Law Firm

Reviewed on 20/5/2020

Its really great! Anyone running a law practice, I would highly recommend to them that they need to invest in this software for their practice. It is a very important solution for a law firm.

Pros

I cannot practice law without this software application. This solution increases office productivity ten fold. Why? Almost everything nowadays is transferred via PDF. If I need to file something with the court, it needs to be filed in PDF format within a certain megabyte requirement. If its an immigration matter, documents need to be uploaded that meet a specific megabyte requirement. I love the feature in this program that allows me to reduce the size of the document to create a low resolution document. I have been using this software program for the last 7 years and I cannot tell you how useful it is. Moreover, I don't think I have been able to utilize all the tools that exist in this application. Another thing that I love about this software is the ability to add an electronic signature or an actual signature.

Cons

I do not not have anything that I do not like about the software. I think now this is feature that requires a monthly payment. I bought it a software solution from bestbuy several years ago and I cannot tell you how great this thing is for my practice.

Jimmy W.

Great all-round PDF viewer

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

The need to fill in basic PDF forms sent by clients and a good all-round PDF viewer

Pros

Has become the de facto standard PDF viewer in most industries. Quite a lot of features but key ones missing to encourage you to get the full verision.

Cons

Signatures quite difficult to set up and there are competing free products that offer more editing features so perhaps Adobe could cosnider adding some of these.

Santiago A.

The only software that makes multiplatform access to PDF.

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

It is enough to download the stable version from the official website and that's it, so our organization saves money in the payment of licenses for programs that do the same. Apart from that offered by Adobe, in addition, having in the office computers with few resources, makes it vital to have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as support to maximize our computing resources by having a low impact software for the resources of the computers.

Pros

Every user of any mobile device, tablet or computer has ever used Adobe Reader Dc in his life, that is one of the things that I like the most, it is a program that I would dare to say, it is the most used in the world after Browsers, it allows you to read any information that you transmit from different sources, either from a storage device to an email you receive. Also, I like very much the small size it occupies and the few resources that it uses of the ram memory of the computer, it is a true tranquility to count on its capacities to be able to read those files so important for my work and academic obligations.

Cons

I do not have negative aspects to identify, I consider that greater are the advantages that offer that any deficient aspects can be weighed by all the good that it offers. Another important element is that it has the backing of a company as large and consolidated as adobe, which dissipates any possible problem or negative aspect.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Shell Out The Cash For The Real Experience

Reviewed on 24/9/2018

With the free version, you get a good reader (albeit slow and laggy at times, even with the premium version). For editing documentation, AR is quite hard to beat. It has a long way to go before it can be the best out there but for now it still is a viable option if you can deal with its unintuitive drawbacks.

Pros

Acrobat Reader DC is a great reader and editor for all types of documents. I've been using this for years for education and work-related business with little issue. Updates are quite frequent, and it has enough features to let me do what I need to within a short period.

Cons

The cons are quite extensive. First of all, the free and premium versions are very different, and the pro version is somewhat expensive as well. For reading, there are free solutions that are better, so it loses in that category. The software sometimes runs very poorly as well. Most of the features are quite limited, and the tools and options are extremely restricted. Unintuitive UI with little to help the user. Not user-friendly in the slightest & takes an additional couple steps to get things done which makes it difficult to edit documents in a short period. Common tools are not stored in memory, and its also hard to make favorite shortcuts for easy use. I don't think it's possible to do at all. Lots of polishing to do, even with the premium version.

Mukul C.

All tools you'll ever need for PDFs

Reviewed on 28/2/2019

Being a graphic designer I often get to work with pdfs and acrobat reader makes my work easier by enabling me to simply do simple manipulations in the reader itself.

Pros

1. I have been using adobe reader dc since my school days and i am very unsure how i would have completed all my assignments without adobe [reader.](http://reader.IT) It has all the features you ever need for PDF Viewing and Editing .
2. Any software is useful only when the user can navigate easily through its interface and actually use tools he needs and adobe acrobat dc makes sure of this feature, it has simple and easy navigatable Interface.
3. It gives you access to all the editing features you'll ever need for PDF editing. It has a list of comprehensive PDF editing features.
4. Acrobat being so rigorously used as the industry standard since decades for PDFs have kept upto the mark of being top regarding all the Aspects.

Cons

1. Adobe Acrobat has a learning curve so it takes time to get used to all the tools. But once you get to now all the tools there's no need of using any other software for any PDF editing.
2. Reducing PDF file size without the deterioting the Quality. Sometimes when the PDF contain too much graphic elements the overall size of the PDF increases. Acrobat do have tools to save pdf with small size but it often deteriotes image quality.
3. When opening large PDFs in Acrobat it freezes most of the time.

Abid S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Acrobat Reader is the best PDF Software

Reviewed on 14/2/2021

My overall experience with this software is amazing and i am using this software from last 15 years and found it very helpful and easy to use. Adobe Acrobat is a very reliable and fast software which enables user to get their notes in a very fast and quick way.

Pros

Acrobat is very essential software for documents. By using this software, we can easily edit documents, convert word file into pdf, store pages according to requirement and prepares forms and easily fill them. The documents can be protected with password for security reason and to avoid unauthorized access. I always scan my documents in pdf format as it provides easy way of arranging the pages and quality of file is very good with very little file space. The pro version provides enhanced features which are very helpful like you can add signatures to your documents and covert image file into pdf and many more amazing features.

Cons

It takes little time to be master of using this excellent software but as you are familiar with the features of this software you can enjoy managing your documents in a secure and easy way. The free version provides very little features as compares to paid version so there is a huge gap between paid and free version.

Jennifer R.
  • Industry: Design

An industry standard, but a pricey one.

Reviewed on 19/1/2021

I work on the edge of the design industry - I design Word documents. Word documents' layout and formatting may look different on different computers (due to installed fonts, resolution settings, and different versions of Word). To ensure that each document I create looks the same for everyone, I must convert it to a PDF. The very point of PDF documents is to look the same across all platforms. Adobe Acrobat integrates easily with Word, but I rarely use the integration options; I find them difficult to manipulate and understand.

Pros

Adobe Reader is on virtually every computer - Adobe Acrobat is the software used most often to create the documents that are viewed in Reader. Its use is so ubiquitous that finding help and tips is easily done online without the need to contact support.
Creating forms from a well-formatted document is as easy as the click of a button - I highly recommend Adobe Acrobat for form creation.

Cons

Adobe Acrobat is anything but intuitive. The learning curve is steep, as is anything with Adobe - but it's the best software for the job, so you deal with the difficulties.
And, the biggest issue with all things Adobe - the price! I have Acrobat as part of a suite, and it's a high monthly price that adds up to quite a sum over the years.

Elvis P.

Really the most truthful and safe PDF document manager

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Thanks to Adobe Acrobat DC I save a lot of time in the management of documents that have legal status, this safely and quickly eliminating misunderstandings with my suppliers and customers allowing me to provide the security and satisfaction of a transparent management sticking to agreements reached jointly for the development of your projects with my company.

Pros

With Adobe Acrobat DC I can create, edit, protect and view PDF documents from any device, be it a computer, tablet or smartphone through your application or browser regardless of which operating system uses Mac, Windows, Android or IOS, this from anywhere thanks to its function of document synchronization in the cloud, with Adobe Acrobat DC I can also fill out forms and sign them all with the solid security that Adobe provides me, in the same way I can share my PDF documents immediately by just add the email of the person to whom I wish to share them so they receive a link that sends them directly to the document and can review, comment and even sign it, as if that were not enough it also allows me to keep track of my shared PDF documents In an orderly manner, Acrobat DC also integrates with my office applications to convert my files to PDF documents with no problem, it should also be noted that thanks to its excellent design allows me to organize and view my PDF documents immediately. Really the most truthful and safe PDF document manager.

Cons

I can not say that I have found any weakness, simply the most versatile and robust PDF document handler I have used.

Standard PDF reader with additional functionality

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Usually we use to read and create PDF document formats. In general, for business needs, Acrobat Reader DC adequately meets the needs of users.

Pros

1. Reading PDF documents, mainly because it is a native document format for software
2. Acrobat Reader DK can make selections, bookmarks and notes
3. Digital signatures and document sharing capabilities
4. There is a function in Acrobat Reader DC to scan paper documents into a PDF file and automatic text recognition using optical recognition technology
5. Convert Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access files to PDF with a single click
6. Compare and highlight the differences between the two versions of the PDF

Cons

1. There is no conversion of the image to text when scanning. To recognize text in order to make it searchable.
2. There is no file merging function in the basic versions of Acrobat Reader DC.
3. Sometimes Acrobat Reader DC has problems the first time you start your computer, especially on computers with low RAM.
4. I had problems adjusting the font size in one of the editable text documents.
5. Editing capabilities are significantly inferior to MS Word.
6. It is very difficult to edit tables in Acrobat Reader DC.
7. Converting files to Word or other formats - not very good, you have to edit the text, divided into frames or with large line spacing, instead of blank lines.
8. After exiting Acrobat Reader DC, it is better to reboot to free memory.
9. 90% of the total functionality of the program is available in the PRO version

• Industry: Automotive

Overall a good product

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Pros

I like how easy it is or organize pages and combining 2 files.

Cons

There are other features available in higher priced version of the product that I wish were available in my version.

Yagneshkumar P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Adobe Reader Review

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

The main benefit i get using adobe reader is the ability to view any PDF documents and Filling out PDF forms that typically, filling out by hand is time consuming, but Adobe reader Fill and Sign makes the forms easier to read.

Pros

Adobe Readers is one of the best PDF readers out there that is free to use and packet with a lots of features; such as; fill and sign; you can use Adobe Reader to fill any pdf forms with information, it makes it easy to use, there is also a signature feature to sign and also have the ability to save the filled document as well. Also, you can connect cloud storage apps such as Google Drive or OneDrive to pull up PDF docs. Moreover, Easy to navigate UI once Adobe Application loads and open on the right hand side you have many options to choose from , when opening the pdf document. I have been using Adobe reader for more than 5 + years and it makes it easier to view PDF docs, ability to fill and sign PDF forms, and save the PDF docs to online cloud storage.

Cons

I have noticed depending on the browser i use to open PDF documents via Adobe reader, it takes sometime to load the PDF if i use Mozilla or Edge, but in in chrome is loads pretty fast.

Julián M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

The only tool you need to read PDF files

Reviewed on 26/5/2020

It's my day-to-day PDF software. It's fast and it is compatible with the printers I use: respect the margins, header and footers of the documents.

Pros

The product is easy to use. You can add comments into the document and save it. It's the only PDF software that is compatible with advanced security like certificate encryption for reading.

Cons

It's only the free edition of Acrobat products. You can not edit PDF files nor add properties or additional information; only comments. The paid software is too expensive.

Trina H.

An excellent software that provides benefits to the editorial lines

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

When I did my university studies, I always strived to have a good collection of texts, books, essays and other bibliographical material, always looking for educational excellence. Adobe Acrobat Reader contributed greatly to this becoming a reality.

Until today, this software has contributed enormously to my intellectual training, allowing me to have first hand many texts that enriched my language, making it part of my lifestyle. Using this application is to guarantee success.

Pros

Working in an editorial line is a challenge that is initially manifested in the updating of contents and their revision. For this you have to have a lot of bibliographical material. Adobe Acrobat Reader is an excellent complement for me, since I can access any bibliographic material from the comfort of my pc, allowing me to review different approaches and perspectives according to the literary and intellectual orientation of different writers.

Cons

Thanks to its diverse range of texts that have been transferred to the PDF format, I can have in my control any book or author that searches easily and with a friendly format such as PDF. At the same time, Acrobat Reader develops its documents so that they can be taken anywhere thanks to its format and light weight.