EddyHR

Cloud-based HR management solution

4.6 /5 (38 reviews) Write a Review!

Wendy J.

Employee Database

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

I appreciate the availability of the technical staff and training. Eddy is always improving the product to better meet our needs. I am very happy with the program

Pros

**Having our employee documents digitally stored and easy to access.
**I love the ability to email a form for review and signature to our employees.
**Tracking hours for Payroll
**New employee onboarding is much easier
**Advertising for new employees is coordinated with Job search sites
**Training tracking and much more

Cons

It took me some time to adjust to a new program

Kayla A.

Great product for a good price!

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Even more than the product itself, the EddyHR team has been incredible! They are so responsive, professional, friendly, and I trust 100% that they are here to help me the best they can. Having a great specialist at EddyHR who is available any time on any day to answer my questions is so great!!

Pros

EddyHR has been very easy to use for recruiting and employee management, as well as time and PTO tracking, and document retention. For the price, we couldn't have asked for a better starter HR platform for our small compan

Cons

While EddyHR is a great platform, I do wish there were a few more features available. The features currently in place on the platform are good enough for now, but it takes a lot of leg work on the back-end since I can't customize it exactly to my specific needs. I wish it was built out a little more, and more easily customizable to my company's specific processes. But again, for the price I can't complain! I use this system every single day and it does get the job done well.

Blake B.

Xima Software's Eddy experience

Reviewed on 22/2/2021

So far it has been a pretty good experience. Our transition from our last product to EddyHR could have had a lot more hiccups, but it was overall really smooth. If nothing else, their team has been VERY helpful!

Pros

It is so easy to add someone into Eddy Software! We also really enjoy the ability to configure different levels of PTO/Sick Time. Additionally, it's fairly easy to adjust the missed/incorrect time punches.

Cons

While it's easy to adjust someone's punches, you can't do it until after the employee clocks out. It's a bit cumbersome. Additionally, in my old system I used to be able to adjust someone's 401K contribution, or enter their benefits elections and what not. Now, I have to email my rep at EddyHR to enter those for me. She's great, and always willing, but it's extra steps that I wish I could just do.

Adriana L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I'm new to HR, so EddyHR has made my HR role easy

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

What I like best is the customer service. Once we signed on, we were immediately assigned a rep that is always there to answer questions and help me walk me through new functions. The other great feature is the ability to access EddyHR's HR Support Center which is a great resource for all things HR - it's easy to ask a question of the HR Concierge, or scan the state-specific laws, tools, and videos. This has been great since I'm not a HR profession by trade.

Pros

EddyHR is user friendly, clean, not cluttered, and has the features that we needed the most - time tracking, time off management, important document management/storage. It has a simple employee portal that's easy to use.

Cons

The software is fairly new so there are some features that haven't been rolled out yet like ability to have more than one vacation policy. It's not a big deal since I know more is to come and I already love what I see.

Albens P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best ATS I've used so far!

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

Pros

I love the fact that Eddy is easy to navigate and not cluttered with useless things that can be overwhelming to a first time user. You can post any jobs and it instantly goes to three major job boards which saves you time and money. Let's not forget about the fact that I can save all my employee files and have access to them with one click of a button. Goodbye paper, folders, and file cabinets! Eddy rocks!!!

Cons

None so far, Eddy.com constantly add features for me to run my business.

Layne S.

HR at your fingertips

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

Love this tool to manage and hire my employees. I would definitely recommend EddyHr to anyone.

Pros

The Company is wonderful to work with for all your HR needs. They are on top of every request and question I have about the system. Eddyhr is extreamlly easy to learn and implement for you and your employees. It's a great tool for any small to medium size company. They are continuasly adding new and incredible features to their system. I love it and would tell anyone to use it.

Cons

I can't think of any cons that I have right now with the Eddyhr system.

Ricky H.

Eddy is Great

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

I have had a great experience overall. The Eddy team has been quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

Pros

I like the profiles of the employees! It is fantastic to have access to this data and so easy to digest it.

Cons

I wish there was more reproting. I also wish there was a way to reward employees through the portal. Payroll exposure is an issue. Getting pay stubs. Also getting out of state Tax stuff set up has been a pain.

Jody N.
  • Industry: Entertainment

EddyHR

Reviewed on 22/2/2021

It has been great. Just looking forward to finding out when the essential things we need can be integrated

Pros

The ease of learning. Anyone can do it.

Cons

There are some functions we still need. Scheduler and the ability to get videos and powerpoints to upload into onboarding and training. THese are vital functions for our operations.

Carlie P.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

THE HR Software for Modern Companies

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

There is no better software for interviewing and hiring. I have only been using Eddy for a short time, but I’m convinced.

Pros

The hiring process created by Eddy HR is unmatched. The software is easy to use and organized perfectly.

Cons

Eddy is a newer software and not all of the features for employee management have launched. Once they do, the “cons” section will be empty. Eddy is straight up phenomenal.

Angie C.

EDDY is a great starter HRMS system

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

The customer service team is amazing - always very responsive.

Pros

Our company had paper files before - Moving to an online HRMS has been so helpful

Cons

It would be nice to notify employees when their licenses expire. Currently the way Eddy has it set up, you have to create a training. It would be great to have a calendar of dates to notify employees of deadlines.

Ashley M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Easy and sufficient!

Reviewed on 22/2/2021

It has been a very nice change from another payroll company. The customer service is so prompt and nice.

Pros

It is very easy to use. The navigation in the software is very well arranged.

Cons

Nothing so far. It has been easy and convenient.

Oscar E.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The ATS/HRIS I Never Knew I Needed

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

The team that I dealt with at eddy has been nothing short of amazing. From my initial contact with them to completing our partnership, the communication, and understanding of what we needed in an ATS as a company has been incredible. I feel that we have received a tailor-made product and attention in getting the ATS integrated into our recruiting process. Our company has tried many other ATS's and even though eddy have claimed this product is still evolving, it is an amazing product. I foresee us using eddy heavily now and into the future. A necessity for my recruiting process that I did not know I needed. Super excited to continue to use eddy.

Pros

-Easy to use (plug and play)
-Well organized/Process well thought out
-Simplified Pipeline setup and building
-Streamlined Initial contact with candidates
-Integration with job sites and posting job ads
-Integration with current careers page or direct replacement for current careers page
-AMAZING Customer Service and response time to inquiries
-Frequent updates and great communication in regards to what is coming next for the platform

Cons

-There are a few missing functions that I would like to see like a job order submission process from Hiring Authorities as well as a tagging system, but the communication in regards to what is coming up next is great.

Morgan B.

Positive Customer Experience

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Our companies overall experience with Eddy has been a very positive one. Although they are missing a few software details, they have gone above and beyond in meeting our companies very personalized needs. They have been great to work with, and we plan to continue using their product.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and understand. The customer support for this product has been excellent. The integration into this product was very smooth.

Cons

This product is not completely integrated with their payroll product they offer. We would also like to see more reporting options.

Bryce E.

Good product with a lot of room for improvement

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Overall it is saving us a lot of time!

Pros

The ATS and onboarding features work really well together. The time tracking and PTO are a huge help and easy to use.

Cons

PTO feature could be expanded so employees could be assigned multiple policies. The reporting feature could include more data points and it would be great if we could create custom reports.

Andrew M.

Andrew M

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

The layout and ease of use is great. And customer service is always 100% (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Cons

Since it is relatively new to us, we are still learning and figuring out how to best utilize everything. Noithing major to say about cons yet.

Melissa Y.
  • Industry: Insurance

EddyHr is the Best!

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

Pros

The software is easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons

I feel the software should have access to review paystubs and pay info. Having a separate website is a hassle and inconvenient.

Adam R.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Amazing! Awesome design, simple and fun

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

Loved the customer service, the pricing and the design. Really awesome Software

Pros

Drag and drop! So so easy to use and amazing design. You can automate emails, job integrations, customize your own hiring stages.

Cons

Nothing for me. We really don’t have anything we don’t like. There is a lot of old software and Eddy is new, clean, fast. We love it

Landon S.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great Software for small business!

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Great HR Software and excellent customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use and great value and my employees love it.

Cons

I wish it had a scheduling function and a way to breakdown bi-weekly payroll reports by each week instead of reporting for the whole period.

Cindy C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Happy with EddyHR

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Pros

Integration was simple and support staff is prompt, honest and professional.

Cons

Some features are still being developed.

Julie L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great implementation & Follow up!

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Eddy's team from beginning to end has been phenomenal.

Pros

Installing and getting employees used to a new software is challenging, but Eddy's team were amazing. They have continued to help us through the process and as a new team ourselves, they've been patient and helpful when we have shifted our needs during the process.

Cons

There's still some future functionality I wish was available now, the challenge of having future leave taken out prior to it being earned and balances has been tricky, but in general, the system is solid and super helpful.

Viktorija M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Satisfied!!

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

One main place to organize all employees and keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend for the simple reason that they are willing to work and grow with our company.

Pros

Customer support is absolutely excellent, quick responses and always helpful. Any extra functions not offered, they are willing to add and constantly update the software to meet our company needs.

Cons

I would like to have more editing abilities for individual job postings.

Marissa D.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Eddy Saved Me Time and Money

Reviewed on 17/7/2019

The salesperson was super friendly and I even got to talk to the CEO while trying to decide on the product. They showed me the roadmap of what they were going to roll out and they have been incredible each time. They keep me up to date on all the new features.

Pros

I really like being able to customize my candidate pipeline with the drag and drop features. Then I can also make job postings and save them in Eddy while at the same time putting through integrated top job boards like Glassdoor and Indeed. It makes it so much easier to track my candidates especially with being able to keep my notes right there in Eddy.

Cons

I wish it had a couple more features like payroll and trainings already.

Nicole C.

Applicant Tracking Simplified!

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

Pros

Eddy was the first and best solution for us in solving the spiderweb of candidates at varying stages of the hiring process. Due to the rapid growth of our company, the tracking of candidates was out of control. Many candidates were lost in the process, disappointed in the untimely responses and the hiring team felt unprofessional. Eddy enabled us to get organized, to move candidates along the process more smoothly, and to hire the right people in the right positions.

Cons

Although there are unique functions that we would like to see within Eddy for our specific needs, we feel that Eddy solved some of our biggest pain points and continues to do so. The functionality and enhancements are only getting better.

Scott N.
  • Industry: Food Production

Norcross Chocolates Review of Eddy HR

Reviewed on 1/3/2021

It’s been instrumental in team member and contractor tracking as well as recruiting and interviewing and much more.

Pros

I love that it works extremely well and truly supports my business. I love that I can define my process and that the software doesn’t force me into a box by defining my process for me.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything about the software.

Jeff D.

Great!

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

The company is great and willing to listen to suggestions that will make their product better.

Pros

The team at EddyHR made our transition great. They helped us to understand the functionality and to use the features. Their responsiveness was great. The software is also pretty intuitive.

Cons

I wish that the clock-in function had geo-locking so that users could limit an employees ability to clock in at certain locations.
Also, Customiforms are