EddyHR

Cloud-based HR management solution

4.6 /5 (29 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
Wendy J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Employee Database

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

I appreciate the availability of the technical staff and training. Eddy is always improving the product to better meet our needs. I am very happy with the program

Pros

**Having our employee documents digitally stored and easy to access.
**I love the ability to email a form for review and signature to our employees.
**Tracking hours for Payroll
**New employee onboarding is much easier
**Advertising for new employees is coordinated with Job search sites
**Training tracking and much more

Cons

It took me some time to adjust to a new program

Julie L.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Great implementation & Follow up!

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Eddy's team from beginning to end has been phenomenal.

Pros

Installing and getting employees used to a new software is challenging, but Eddy's team were amazing. They have continued to help us through the process and as a new team ourselves, they've been patient and helpful when we have shifted our needs during the process.

Cons

There's still some future functionality I wish was available now, the challenge of having future leave taken out prior to it being earned and balances has been tricky, but in general, the system is solid and super helpful.

Suzanne W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Effective Employee Management

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

I have been really happy with the Eddy program. Eddy has helped me to keep our employees up to date on the documents required for our licensing. Eddy is a good source for our employees to find the documents they need for their jobs and referral.
We have used Eddy for hiring, it has streamlined that process and saved us a lot time.

Pros

One of the features I like most about the software, is the onboarding for new employees. I love that I can send an invitation with a welcoming message and all the paperwork needed for our new hires. I have heard from our new hires that it was so easy to get their paperwork finished and at their own time. I like that I can track how far along the new hire is, in the onboarding experience.

Cons

One of the things I think could be improved in the software is searching the employee database. When I have to look up multiple employee profiles for information, I have to return to the 'People' tab and scroll back to the top of the list to search again.

Angie C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

EDDY is a great starter HRMS system

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

The customer service team is amazing - always very responsive.

Pros

Our company had paper files before - Moving to an online HRMS has been so helpful

Cons

It would be nice to notify employees when their licenses expire. Currently the way Eddy has it set up, you have to create a training. It would be great to have a calendar of dates to notify employees of deadlines.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kayla A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great product for a good price!

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Even more than the product itself, the EddyHR team has been incredible! They are so responsive, professional, friendly, and I trust 100% that they are here to help me the best they can. Having a great specialist at EddyHR who is available any time on any day to answer my questions is so great!!

Pros

EddyHR has been very easy to use for recruiting and employee management, as well as time and PTO tracking, and document retention. For the price, we couldn't have asked for a better starter HR platform for our small compan

Cons

While EddyHR is a great platform, I do wish there were a few more features available. The features currently in place on the platform are good enough for now, but it takes a lot of leg work on the back-end since I can't customize it exactly to my specific needs. I wish it was built out a little more, and more easily customizable to my company's specific processes. But again, for the price I can't complain! I use this system every single day and it does get the job done well.

Adriana L.
Industry: Entertainment

I'm new to HR, so EddyHR has made my HR role easy

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

What I like best is the customer service. Once we signed on, we were immediately assigned a rep that is always there to answer questions and help me walk me through new functions. The other great feature is the ability to access EddyHR's HR Support Center which is a great resource for all things HR - it's easy to ask a question of the HR Concierge, or scan the state-specific laws, tools, and videos. This has been great since I'm not a HR profession by trade.

Pros

EddyHR is user friendly, clean, not cluttered, and has the features that we needed the most - time tracking, time off management, important document management/storage. It has a simple employee portal that's easy to use.

Cons

The software is fairly new so there are some features that haven't been rolled out yet like ability to have more than one vacation policy. It's not a big deal since I know more is to come and I already love what I see.

Morgan B.

Positive Customer Experience

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Our companies overall experience with Eddy has been a very positive one. Although they are missing a few software details, they have gone above and beyond in meeting our companies very personalized needs. They have been great to work with, and we plan to continue using their product.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and understand. The customer support for this product has been excellent. The integration into this product was very smooth.

Cons

This product is not completely integrated with their payroll product they offer. We would also like to see more reporting options.

Joyce R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great product and amazing customer service

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Having one software to have people clock in and/or out, request time off, recruit and sort through resumes... everything thus far has been super handy and making my job a whole lot easier!

Pros

The most difficult part of my job was tracking the complex PTO and vacation days for our staff. Having to calculate that fiasco on an Excel sheet was a nightmare. Eddy HR made that process so simple. Especially adding our various schedules for both PTO and vacation days and how they are earned. I don't even have to think about it! The software does it all itself.

Cons

It would be nice if all reports could be printed/saved in an Excel or CSV format. Currently, I've only been able to process certain reports that way.
It would also be nice if they Pay Periods were sorted by Most Recent to Oldest.

Carol G.
Industry: Furniture

Great for small to medium business

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Overall the experience has been great. Our company had explosive growth and I would not have been able to manage everything. It has met my expectations as a full-service HRIS.

Pros

I like the full functionality of the software and that it's very easy to use. It's great for smaller or medium size businesses. I like the hiring, onboarding, people management and document filing. We recently implemented the payroll.

Cons

I wish it had a messaging function and ability to track more than 2 PTO categories. I would also like to be able to have direct access to the payroll functionality if I need it. I would like more and customized reports.

Diana H.
Industry: Financial Services

Very well done and easy to use!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 22/10/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Eddy keeps me so organized. I don't have to worry about losing important information or keeping track of things in a million places. I have been able to streamline my hiring process to be simple and easy to go through.

Pros

The hiring features within eddy are self explanatory and easy to use. When I am looking to hire, I can easily check the candidates that have applied or are in the middle of the process. It has made communication with my HR manager seamless, as we can both check on things whenever we have the time.
The time off feature is also very easy to use and track when my employees will be out of the office, and how much vacation time they have taken.
The employee profiles have made it easy for me to track my employees performance reviews, raises, etc.

Cons

Switching to eddy was completely painless, and has made my life much easier!

Chelsey S.

The software you can't live without!

Reviewed on 11/1/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have used 3 other HR Softwares and none of them compare to Eddy. This is a very easy to use software that you can figure out on your own. The customer service team has been so quick to answer any questions that I've had and the engineering team to fix any bugs that I've came across. The design and use of this software is better than anything I've used or demoed. I am super excited to continue to use eddy and be apart of what this company has store for us in the future.

Pros

- Very easy and fast to use.
- Clean, organized, and beautiful design. Anyone in the company can hop on and learn how to use it.
- Only takes minutes to set up to fit your companies needs.
- Moving applicants to stages actions is so easy with the drag and drop and has a great overview of everyone in the process.
- Automatically posts to job boards to gain more candidates.
- The interview guides are amazing with the various questions you can choose from for each stage action.
- The communication with applicants is smoother. The email chains are easy to read and go back to previous conversations without the html mess you see in others.
- There are so many small features that you don't think about until you actually are using it where you realize you can't live without it and eddy has many of those. I love the amount of days the applicant has been in our system display and being able to move applicants to other jobs without having to manually add them.
- Customer service team is awesome to work with. They are very quick on answering questions and giving updates on what the software is releasing next.

Cons

- Still a young company with features I wish it had like tagging system and onboarding, but all those features are coming soon!

Oscar E.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The ATS/HRIS I Never Knew I Needed

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The team that I dealt with at eddy has been nothing short of amazing. From my initial contact with them to completing our partnership, the communication, and understanding of what we needed in an ATS as a company has been incredible. I feel that we have received a tailor-made product and attention in getting the ATS integrated into our recruiting process. Our company has tried many other ATS's and even though eddy have claimed this product is still evolving, it is an amazing product. I foresee us using eddy heavily now and into the future. A necessity for my recruiting process that I did not know I needed. Super excited to continue to use eddy.

Pros

-Easy to use (plug and play)
-Well organized/Process well thought out
-Simplified Pipeline setup and building
-Streamlined Initial contact with candidates
-Integration with job sites and posting job ads
-Integration with current careers page or direct replacement for current careers page
-AMAZING Customer Service and response time to inquiries
-Frequent updates and great communication in regards to what is coming next for the platform

Cons

-There are a few missing functions that I would like to see like a job order submission process from Hiring Authorities as well as a tagging system, but the communication in regards to what is coming up next is great.

Albens P.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best ATS I've used so far!

Reviewed on 24/9/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I love the fact that Eddy is easy to navigate and not cluttered with useless things that can be overwhelming to a first time user. You can post any jobs and it instantly goes to three major job boards which saves you time and money. Let's not forget about the fact that I can save all my employee files and have access to them with one click of a button. Goodbye paper, folders, and file cabinets! Eddy rocks!!!

Cons

None so far, Eddy.com constantly add features for me to run my business.

Lauren L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Eddy - the one stop shop

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Pros

The best feature of eddy is the fact that it is almost an one stop shop. Everything you need is obtained through the eddy portal. The software is easy to use and easy to train.

Cons

I would like to see a org chart build out, more time reporting options and full payroll integration.

Marissa D.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Eddy Saved Me Time and Money

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 17/7/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The salesperson was super friendly and I even got to talk to the CEO while trying to decide on the product. They showed me the roadmap of what they were going to roll out and they have been incredible each time. They keep me up to date on all the new features.

Pros

I really like being able to customize my candidate pipeline with the drag and drop features. Then I can also make job postings and save them in Eddy while at the same time putting through integrated top job boards like Glassdoor and Indeed. It makes it so much easier to track my candidates especially with being able to keep my notes right there in Eddy.

Cons

I wish it had a couple more features like payroll and trainings already.

Nicole C.
Industry: Computer Software

Applicant Tracking Simplified!

Reviewed on 2/1/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Eddy was the first and best solution for us in solving the spiderweb of candidates at varying stages of the hiring process. Due to the rapid growth of our company, the tracking of candidates was out of control. Many candidates were lost in the process, disappointed in the untimely responses and the hiring team felt unprofessional. Eddy enabled us to get organized, to move candidates along the process more smoothly, and to hire the right people in the right positions.

Cons

Although there are unique functions that we would like to see within Eddy for our specific needs, we feel that Eddy solved some of our biggest pain points and continues to do so. The functionality and enhancements are only getting better.

Viktorija M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Satisfied!!

Reviewed on 22/1/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

One main place to organize all employees and keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend for the simple reason that they are willing to work and grow with our company.

Pros

Customer support is absolutely excellent, quick responses and always helpful. Any extra functions not offered, they are willing to add and constantly update the software to meet our company needs.

Cons

I would like to have more editing abilities for individual job postings.

Adam R.
Industry: Medical Practice

Amazing! Awesome design, simple and fun

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Loved the customer service, the pricing and the design. Really awesome Software

Pros

Drag and drop! So so easy to use and amazing design. You can automate emails, job integrations, customize your own hiring stages.

Cons

Nothing for me. We really don’t have anything we don’t like. There is a lot of old software and Eddy is new, clean, fast. We love it

Jeff D.
Industry: Retail

Great!

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

The company is great and willing to listen to suggestions that will make their product better.

Pros

The team at EddyHR made our transition great. They helped us to understand the functionality and to use the features. Their responsiveness was great. The software is also pretty intuitive.

Cons

I wish that the clock-in function had geo-locking so that users could limit an employees ability to clock in at certain locations.
Also, Customiforms are

Ricky H.

Eddy is Great

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

I have had a great experience overall. The Eddy team has been quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

Pros

I like the profiles of the employees! It is fantastic to have access to this data and so easy to digest it.

Cons

I wish there was more reproting. I also wish there was a way to reward employees through the portal. Payroll exposure is an issue. Getting pay stubs. Also getting out of state Tax stuff set up has been a pain.

Carlie P.
Industry: Philanthropy

THE HR Software for Modern Companies

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

There is no better software for interviewing and hiring. I have only been using Eddy for a short time, but I’m convinced.

Pros

The hiring process created by Eddy HR is unmatched. The software is easy to use and organized perfectly.

Cons

Eddy is a newer software and not all of the features for employee management have launched. Once they do, the “cons” section will be empty. Eddy is straight up phenomenal.

Mckenna G.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Hands down best customer service!

Reviewed on 2/1/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Eddy is a great product that is priced right and full of capabilities!

Pros

Easy to use, Great Stage Actions, Free Interview Questions, Customizable, Auto Email Generation, Modern look and feel!

Cons

I have no issues with Eddy. When I come across a bug their service team and software engineers get it fixed within a day. All around great people and even better customer service.

Bryce E.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Good product with a lot of room for improvement

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Overall it is saving us a lot of time!

Pros

The ATS and onboarding features work really well together. The time tracking and PTO are a huge help and easy to use.

Cons

PTO feature could be expanded so employees could be assigned multiple policies. The reporting feature could include more data points and it would be great if we could create custom reports.

Heath W.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Most user friendly product on the market

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

So easy to use. Anyone in your organization can use Eddy with little to no training.
Communication with applicants is incredibly easy and smooth
Assignment of tasks is laid out very clearly

Cons

Waiting on a few more functions to be built out. Currently a con but will be fixed soon
Coming out with new features regularly

Andrew M.

Andrew M

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

The layout and ease of use is great. And customer service is always 100% (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Cons

Since it is relatively new to us, we are still learning and figuring out how to best utilize everything. Noithing major to say about cons yet.