Onpipeline

Customer relationship management (CRM) with visual pipeline

4.5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Survey

Reviewed on 7/3/2021

Good

Pros

Only played around with it for a short while. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.

Cons

Not any issues experienced. Good overall trail. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.

Felice C.

Easy to use and fully customisable

Reviewed on 1/10/2019

Onpipeline has helped my company to keep our sales' flow updated without any excel files or research on the email inbox.
The software has also strengthen the overall team work, by creating a clear and unfailing communication between sales people.

Pros

I used Sales Force in the past and I found it very complex to customise and to use, the technical team wasn't able to adapt it to our sales 'team and eventually we had to give up on it.
When I discovered Onpipeline I first thought that the price was very convenient, and then I figured that I didn't need any technical team to customise it and adapt it to my business needs.
At the moment on our account there are 3 different teams, each with their own features. The sync with the email and calendar provider is perfectly functional, it's mobile responsive and thus I highly recommend it to enhance your business if you have more than 3 or 4 salespersons.

Cons

I honestly don't see any negative things about this software so far.