Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

4.5 /5 (377 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.7
Robert K.

Highly recommend, gave my customer incredible insights into their business

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

Very good experience, the Support team is responsive and really do care.

Pros

Reporting showed us which customers were being visited ( and which weren't) with a customer report we created for them.

Cons

Had to ask support to open up some features, like Dashboard for instance, it's a free feature so should just be there when you sign up.

Michelle H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

DWEL Review of Replicon

Reviewed on 22/4/2020

Compared to our previous procedures for maintaining staff time and project and company financial monitoring, this is the best product we have used. It is has cut down the amount of effort to track the above noted activities significantly, saving our company significant costs. Best investment we have made.

Pros

What I like most about Replicon's software are the power full tools available in reports and the way data is presented that allows accurate tracking of project costs and business costs as well as ensure all personnel's time is accounted all in one software.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. Not everything is straight forward or user friendly. Definitely training is required.

Curran H.
  • Industry: Public Policy

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

My experience with Replicon has been great. They worked through transitioning us to their Gen 3 platform and it went great. Their support was able to fix any problems we encountered with implementation. They are extremely patient with getting us set up with a complicated integration project with another service.

Pros

The support team is excellent and always willing to work through any problem and find a solution to your needs.

Cons

Setting up users can be a little complicated.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review.
We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
Our product is extremely user friendly and we are willing to work with you to create that ease.
Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue in the most suitable manner.

Chris K.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

TimeBill Plus

Reviewed on 22/1/2020

Overall quite good. We have not found a product that better fits our needs and the cost is reasonable for the functionality you get.

Pros

As a web based application it services our mobile workforce extremely well. The ability to customize the functionality via administrator configuration allows the product to fit our needs.

Cons

Lack of a user manual for this version makes it difficult to maintain. The help screens are fairly generic (as they cover multiple products) so very often we have to resort to the chat lines. While the service level of the chats is excellent, it is not to most efficient way to resolve issues.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly and robust. We designed the mobile version with a simpler interface and different functionalities for ease of use. We're sorry to hear that a lack of user manual makes it difficult to maintain and the help menu did not meet your expectations. We use feedback to yours to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Replicon Review - March 2019

Reviewed on 22/3/2019

Overall I have a very pleasant experience with Replicon. Especially compared to other time tracking systems. Hours, time off and vacations are very clearly captured for our entire organization with Replicon. I also really enjoy the custom reporting feature. I have been able to create some very useful reports for easy and quick access to tons of information.

Pros

I like the countless functionalities of this software. I have yet to come across something I couldn't accomplish with it. The reporting feature is great! I am new to using this software and I was able to catch on quickly and am even finding new functions for my team to use.

Cons

Some processes aren't exactly intuitive. I have reached out to the support line for a few things that I couldn't figure out. However they have always been very helpful!

Response from Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "ease of use" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you once again for your kind words!

Julie T.
  • Industry: Insurance

Replicon for the win!

Reviewed on 10/1/2020

I used to track employee time off and vacation on excel. Now that we use Replicon this process of tracking employees time off and vacation is done automatically! The ease that employees have to be able to view their time on an app or their computer is such a benefit, to them and to me as a manager!
If we ever have an issue with something not flowing like it should, we get on chat and they are so quick to help and the problems get resolved!

Pros

Very easy to use. If there is ever an issue, I jump on chat and get help right away!
I love the use of the app and the website.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Response from Replicon

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We take great pride in knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Rest assured that we plan on continuing to deliver the same great service you've become accustomed to.

Carol K.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Office Manager / Admin

Reviewed on 16/1/2020

Exceptional quick assistance

Pros

Support help and training provided and really great service

Cons

Too many different reports - I only use this program for vacation time

Response from Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution and great support from our dedicated team is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon.
We're sorry to hear that you find our reports confusing. However, we have a convenient feature that allows you to schedule automatically generated reports directly into your inbox at regular intervals. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, or learn more at this link:

Tse-sung W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Modern user friendly time tracking

Reviewed on 26/7/2018

This is a very well executed time sheet tracking system. I'm not sure if there is a mobile solution- but that would be equally helpful. Two functionalities that wold make this into a full service portfolio management resource tool are: 1. The ability to perform scenario analysis: given different project durations and starts, what is the overall demand forecast? If postpone a project, if we shorten one, what is the impact on overall labor demand? 2. We need a way to translate demand forecast by project deliverable into the calendar. The deliverable is a discrete line item in a schedule to which a number of hours from diff. depts. are needed to complete. Project Managers and schedulers typically think of the hours needed, by dept, to complete a deliverable. Given the dates over which this work spans, the system would automatically distribute the hours across time. As it stands now, when we want to do allocations, as forecasts are called in Replicon, we need to calculated exactly what months in the year the labor demand is. This is cumbersome and should be automated.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add tasks, UI is pleasant. Able to be part of an org's SSO. Easy to manager users, tasks, etc.

Cons

Unable to perform scenario analysis. Another functionality that doesn't exist is the ability to easily convert demand forecasts based on project deliverables to months.

Leanne P.

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice...

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.

Pros

It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

Cons

Honestly...I know we are using only a fraction of what this software is capable of. I wish there was an easier way to determine what other tools may be helpful to us and to quickly learn how to implement them.

Wayne D.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Best Time Tracking Software

Reviewed on 19/4/2018

I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

I am a General Manager for 2 Not-for-profits, tracking my time is very important. My volunteers want to be sure that my time is equally spent, I spend less than 15 minutes per day completing the time tracking software, and I produce a beautiful report twice a month for my volunteers to review. It is so easy. Replicon support assisted me with customizing a report, so only the info required is shared. It is the perfect software for what I do.

Cons

I cannot think of any, if I want to do something different like track time in lieu.... it took a Replicon tech about 1/2 hour ro add it to portfolio and create an independant report. There are not any current cons for me.

Randy Q.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Marvelous Project Management tool

Reviewed on 8/12/2019

In short I would say Replicon is an amazing product for the management of versatile business programs and also to seek help in workforce solution in just one single product.

Pros

The professional service automation feature of this system helps in the customization options for time tracking as well. Furthermore, tracking facility of this application is quite useful which helps in tracking my clients, separate tasks and also helps in tracking my projects. Also, this product has made my life easier by making it possible to manage my customers and also my project portfolio with huge ease and convenience.

Cons

Each and every feature in this application is of unique importance because its payroll management feature is a lot more useful to handle employee statistics regarding their leaves and absence as well in a wonderful way. Thus, by getting all these features I can’t think of any drawback in it that can cause trouble for me.

Response from Replicon

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet high expectations like yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you find our solution user friendly, agile and robust. We assure you that we will continue to strive to deliver great client experiences moving forward.

Bill B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Time Keeping

Reviewed on 15/5/2019

Love it.

Pros

This product is a easy to use, simple to setup, and maintain users.

Cons

I would like to see the software updated to allow settings having control over mobile devices restraining users from logging on places other than workplace.

Response from Replicon

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review - we're delighted to hear that you find us easy to use! And good news: Replicon does offer the feature to restrict users from using their mobile devices to log in outside of the workplace. For further assistance, please check out the link below:
Alternatively, you may contact our Support Team @ 650-286-9200. Thank you once again for your business!

Aina R.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Replicon feedback

Reviewed on 22/3/2019

Pros

It really helps our project to track staff timesheet. It is much better than using manual ones. It is also great to be able to retrieve historical data. Being able to run report by project and activity is also very helpful.

Cons

I just don't like that the reporting is limited. It would have been helpful to also be able to run report returning number of days instead of hours. Also, as a wishlist , it will be great to be able to export the Payroll page. We are able to filter and search at the Payroll page but it would be great to be able to export what you see there instead of going to the report again.

Response from Replicon

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad to know that you find our solution resourceful. It's also important that you feel comfortable sharing good or bad feedback with us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience with the reports fell short of your expectations. Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance!

Alan B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Easy to Use, Cloud-based, Time & Attendance software

Reviewed on 25/6/2019

We needed an affordable Time & Attendance system that was cloud-based.

Pros

Replicon is extremely easy to use. It is intuitive. Has all the features you would need or want (and then some).

Cons

Requires complex passwords (unless the Administrator overrides this feature)

Response from Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are so glad to know that we were able to meet your requirements. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We will work hard to ensure you enjoy the same quality of service you always have.

Cecilia C.
  • Industry: Maritime

Replicon

Reviewed on 20/8/2018

Speaking in relation to work, Replicon has been a before and after in our company. Everything is easier to develop, control, monitor, invoice, since we use this program.
The work is more organized, the workers are more organized and the Company is more organized.
It has been a great discovery for us and we have been working with Replicon for years.

Pros

It is incredible helpful for our Organization, to know exactly about the work done every day, every hour, by every employee, in each project.
It helps to control the performance of the Company.

Cons

No comments. Everything is perfect with the System we are using.

Muhammad abuzar G.

with the use of Replicon software, management can control the work discipline better,

Reviewed on 27/4/2018

I can manage my work better with the help of replicon, its a very useful and outclass software, I am very thankful for the Replicon team and support.

Pros

Even the Replicon is easiest for the employee, to manage his working hours with capacity of work and keep the track record of his previous work done, I am very thank glad to use the replicon, very useful for me.

Cons

all the feature are almost very useful and could not find any least feature.
very useful to manage the expense and time sheet on monthly basis and can compare the monthly record with the previous one.

Joshua M.
  • Industry: Banking

Time to Forget about Time Management to Focus Elsewhere

Reviewed on 5/5/2020

Overall, I am very impressed with Replicon. Their customer support is top notch, and their product is excellent. It has allowed us to forget about the complexities around time management.

Pros

Replicon is a fantastic application for tracking time, and time off for our firm. Their flexible interface allows us to have separate time/project structures for each department. Some departments require simply entering time to 1 or 2 categories, while others require hundreds. This product flexes to fit all groups.

Cons

In a recent update, they changed the way time is entered. Change is great, but some of the features required historical entries to be entered differently. Long story short, the implementation team didn't figure things out, and the cutover to the 'new' interface didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked.

Adriana Z.

I love Replicon, it has made our business more efficient.

Reviewed on 1/5/2017

Efficiency, accuracy, information

Pros

The customer support is unparalleled. I know when I have an issue, I will get help within a day and always solves my issues.

Cons

I have not experienced something that I like least. I wish I could do mass cleanup with ease but I am sure I just do not know the full functionality of the program.

Response from Replicon

Thank you Adriana for the great feedback. Glad to learn about your experience with Replicon. Regarding Mass clean up, we will get in touch with you.

Steve N.

Features and Support

Reviewed on 28/7/2020

Great.

Pros

This is a full featured software with excellent reporting. This software has never lacked a feature that we have needed for our business. The auditing features easily permit review of past transactions as well as monitoring of users' time tracking. Most importantly, users find it easy to use.

Cons

We like the software features, its layout, and the ease of use.

Muhammad G.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

software is very useful to keep to working record and help to better your working strength....

Reviewed on 6/5/2018

this is a very useful software for me to keep tracking record of my previous work plus proper manage to future work.

Pros

Time sheet managing is best experience and highly helpful for the employee to manage his work with the proper manners and also helpful for the upper management to be aware about company employees working strength.

Cons

I don't think there is any least feature, all the features having their own worth, outclass software.

Awesome time tracking software--perfect for our business!

Reviewed on 19/11/2015

Replicon has proven to be a super useful software for the company at which I work. With a number of employees who work out of the office (and some are out of the state!), Replicon allows for seamless time tracking and billing. It is quick and easy to see when someone has not submitted their time, and to track the billable and non billable hours of each of our instructors. I do sometimes feel as though there are multiple aspects of the product that I do not understand, and unfortunately I was not yet an employee when my company received the initial introductory training meeting. However, once when I had a problem, Replicon Customer Support Services offered to give me a free consultation in order to make my use of Replicon more productive. As a small company (two people in the office!), there are not a lot of training opportunities, because when one person comes in, it’s likely because someone else left. The fact that Replicon was willing to meet with me at no cost (this service usually has a cost associated with it) was wonderful!

Pros

Seamless billing
Good customer service

Cons

Don't always feel like I'm using the program to its full potential
Lots of options, not always intuitive

Laurie O.
  • Industry: Libraries

Replicon is fast and easy

Reviewed on 9/2/2020

Very responsive to issues.

Pros

Replicon keeps track of accumulated hours and requested leaves of absence days so I don't have to. Easy to see whether to approve a request or not.

Cons

Some confusion on future requests whether the employee actually will have enough hours to use in the request or not.

Jayshree L.

Easy to use. Easy to access & print reports of vacation / personal days for the year.

Reviewed on 27/4/2018

Easy to use, keep track of and Time Saving. Report generated instantly.

Pros

Easy to manage and keep track of vacation / personal days of our staff in the office and at various sites.

Cons

At present if staff go over their allocated vacation/personal days, a report cannot be printed to show the extra days they have used. Maybe an alert sent to their supervisor?

Rick B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

A Recommended App

Reviewed on 29/5/2018

Buy it. It's the best. I'm a CPA and have seen many apps this one is the best I've encountered.

Pros

It's very accessible and easy to use from anywhere. Global policies are easy to set. The customer service is superb.

Cons

You need to be aware the updates that affect your change in fiscal years. You are notified by Replicon, so be on the lookout for it.

Rachel S.

Tracking PTO with Replicon

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

Fully meets our needs with tracking PTO and so easy to use for the Admin and the Users

Pros

All of our employee's are salary and we just needed to track everyone's PTO earned and taken. Replicon is very simple and easy to use for both the admin and the users. I think the most favorite feature of Replicon is the PTO accrual rules. After the employee is here after so many years they earn more PTO each year and the accrual rule automatically updates the employees additional PTO earned and adjusts the accrual of weekly PTO accordingly.

Cons

I am not sure if there is something with Replicon and I do not like - it meets all of our needs and is very easy to use. The transition into Replicon was super easy with no issues at all.