Fotor

Photo editor and design maker

4.2/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.3/5

Michelle
Michelle

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Reviewed on 14/3/2019

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Pros

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Ali
Ali

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

Pros

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

Cons

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Fotor

Each program has its features, no program is complete. Due to the low speed and inflexibility, we tried to switch the program to a different platform.

Reasons for Switching to Fotor

More speed of this app and flexibility with all available devices and different screens
Terri
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Overall, a great first impression. I was pleasantly surprised and would use it again and would recommend it, as well.

Pros

This was much easier to use than I expected and less hassle than using other AI generators. I was pleasantly surprised. Also, the images generated were right in line with what I was wanting. I have used other AI programs, and it would take several tries to get close to what I wanted.

Cons

I tried to do some hue adjustment and maybe it was just me, but it wanted to recolor instead of adjust a certain hue. I had to download it and then make the color adjustments I wanted to the image.

Richard
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Better than some of the similar options but still abysmally lacking in re: race

Reviewed on 13/2/2024

easy, enjoyed the basic results, would never pay for the service though considering that I founf a hard boundary in a very short experiment

Pros

The ability to generate a full image from a very limited input

Cons

I tried something very simple: trying to create a woman with dark brown skin and bright blue-white eyes, based on a character in a work in progress

It could not do both. I got a black woman with brown eyes or a white woman wigth blur eyes.

Archer
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fotor is the best! It's, Cheep, easy, and smooth.

Reviewed on 3/2/2024

I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

I only need three words... smooth, cheap, easy.

Pros

It's ease of use and flow helps me finish work without stress and the cheap nature makes it assessable to anyone..

Cons

Not much the only issue is selecting which type of business you're using it for due to its large variety of options.

nimish

Very great service

Reviewed on 8/3/2024

Pros

ai generator is very good i am very impressed

Cons

the magic eraser is not that great but can be improved

Antonio

My review on Fotor AI Image Generator Tool

Reviewed on 18/2/2024

Pros

I enjoy its easiness to use and friendly interface.

Cons

I believe one thing that is needed to improve is that sometimes the image is not right the first time.

Lilly
  • Industry: Accounting

It is pretty good

Reviewed on 16/2/2024

Pros

The nice people and how everything is so easy to use

Cons

It is a little slow and i wish for it to be free

Shannon
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fotor has changed how I edit

Reviewed on 24/3/2024

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward with great results.

Cons

Only down side is a lot of images are not able to be edited due to pixels and color changes key aspects of the photo, so I have to redo over and over and still sometimes cant edit.

Miabella
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Fotor is amazing

Reviewed on 11/3/2024

It is amazing and i will recomend this app to every single employee at my shop

It is amazing and i will recomend this app to every single employee at my shop

Pros

I love the facts you can create almost anything including avatars which is the whole reason i joined this app. I am currently on the free trail but plan to have the 6 month trail because I like this app so much

Cons

There wasnt really anything i didnt like about fotor.

Sarah
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

My review of Fotor

Reviewed on 13/1/2024

I like Fotor, the AI has improved over the time I have used it. I wish they had more templates with it but it does inspire me to use more text for what I want and Ive gotten a little better about it. Keep in mind some of this is on me as I haven't had the time I need to practice with it like I probably should. I do not regret buying the membership though as I have seen improvements in my creations.

Pros

Ease of use and practicing learning how to work with it.

Cons

The photo editing templates weren't as flexible as I like. I have had more flexibility with a different free software I use.

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Pros

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Ngong
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Best easy app for graphic design and pictures editing

Reviewed on 1/2/2023

Excellent. I created a photo collage from my last vacation using the Fotor app. I chose a template from its extensive selection, uploaded my photos, and easily adjusted their size and placement. By experimenting with filters and effects, I produced a stunning result that I am eager to share with friends.

Pros

The Fotor app additionally has a high-quality selection of templates that make growing amazing collages quick and easy. Its user interface is very easy and makes it effortless to experiment with a huge range of features.

Cons

The only downside to Fotor is that the more advanced features can be difficult to learn.

Kandy
Kandy
  • Industry: Publishing

Scam!

Reviewed on 12/9/2023

I signed up for the free trial. It did not meet my needs or expectations. I was notified my subscription was expiring. I immediately cancelled. I was subsequently charged $39.99 for the subscription. I filed a dispute with Amex. The dispute was resolved in the company's favor citing "non refundable" I did research online of reviews for this company and discovered hundreds if not more of the same. The company is corrupt.

Pros

There was nothing I liked about the product or the grifters who run the company.

Cons

Everything! It is a Grift! Communication was zilch.

HENRY
  • Industry: Newspapers

My right hand in photography.

Reviewed on 1/5/2019

Fotor helps me to make my photographic shots one of the best in my field of work since, with just one click in this application, the image acquires much sharper appearances and with a quality superior to the original, which greatly favors my work as a photographer.

Pros

I like fotor because it is an online application; it is very easy to use and has more than 110 filters and effects to modify the images.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to mention about this application, because I consider it to be totally efficient.

Chris
  • Industry: Sports

Great Set of Tools

Reviewed on 12/1/2024

Overall its been great, easy to use compared to some other competitors that I have used in the past

Pros

Fotor has a great set of tools for our non-profit in making banners and posters for many events that we post on Facebook and other social media.

Cons

I dont particularly like the credit system for some tools. I plan on purchasing the Pro+ and it should be unlimited.

• Industry: Photography

An easy way to edit photos

Reviewed on 10/4/2019

Pros

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Cons

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Skadi
  • Industry: Publishing

Five Years & Counting

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Pros

The book covers I create look professional.

Cons

The price for Pro+ The price should be lower.

José Junior
  • Industry: Photography

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Reviewed on 19/7/2020

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Pros

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Cons

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Valerie

Fotor does not have the background removal tools as advertised

Reviewed on 18/12/2021

It does not have the basic background removal tools as advertised, yet there is a pretence that the tool does exist. The Fotor help centre and link shows a different photo-editing software than the one I bought and paid for. It does have the background removal tool, so how does that make any sense?

Pros

I have only used it a short time for photo editing but it does not have the main feature to remove background. I contacted support and they sent a link telling me to edit off that link. The link did have the background removal tool. But it was full of ads and would not let you download the edited photo without purchasing the product again. Plus how can a person edit hundreds of photos from an email link?

Cons

I did not like the fact it took so much time looking for a tool that is not there

Remington
  • Industry: Animation

Fotor is an amazing ai image genarator

Reviewed on 6/1/2024

Pros

it generate anything i wanted and helped me come up with my logo

Cons

it spelled my name wrong when its spell "Remington" it either spelled it "reemington" Or "remmiington"

Harsha
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

My honest experience and opinion about Fotor the photo editing software.

Reviewed on 2/8/2023

Fotor's AI-powered tools can automatically detect and enhance specific aspects of photos, such as removing imperfections, smoothing skin, or adjusting portrait lighting and it helps me a lot.

Pros

Fotor gives a basic and natural connection point, making it simple for clients of all expertise levels to explore and utilize the different altering instruments and highlights.

Cons

While Fotor gives an assortment of altering instruments, it may not offer similar degree of cutting edge altering capacities as expert grade programming like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. I discovered a few certain highlights are deficient.

Andrew
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Fotor is my top photo lightweight editor.

Reviewed on 5/10/2020

I've had Fotor on my computer since windows 8 and I've enjoyed using it all that time.

Pros

The sheer number of scenes and filters for photos in the app is crazy. This makes it easy to apply useful filters that I can use to adjust photos that I add to websites and applications like blurring and adding depth to photos.

Cons

It does not save the state of the sessions. When the application is closed by mistake without saving, everything is lost and I have to start editing afresh

Akash
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Review of the app

Reviewed on 18/1/2024

It was good at start but the bullshit started with limited access to credits

It was good at start but the bullshit started with limited access to credits

Pros

Liked the software. Easy to use but should offer more credits.

Cons

Should have been free with more credits.

Zulaikha
Zulaikha
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Photo editor and post maker

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Pros

It helps in editing photos and provides features and functions to create eye catching posts to give boost to your business. It is also available in different languages other than English

Cons

It does not provide full features in trial version while other software's provide full features and functions to the user. App version has less features than web version in trial version.