iglooHR

iglooHR

HR recruitment solution for organizations

4.5 /5 (10 reviews)
Industry: Computer Software

Easily the simplest HR Tech I've ever used

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/1/2020

Every ATS or recruitment tool I've seen/used attempts to solve everything. And some bits will be good - like the job ad page, or the candidate emailing templates or whatever - but some bits will be bad. I like Igloo's approach of doing a few things simply, and not trying to do everything. It enables using the good bits of multiple small tools.

Pros

Super super simple. Doesn't try to take over everything from our existing recruiting stack - it just solves keeping track of applications really simply. Nice clean interface. Easy signup. PDF Preview of CV is nice; don't have to download lots of PDFs!

Cons

I'd like it to automatically read the name from CVs I upload, so I don't have to type it.

Filip Đ.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/1/2020

iglooHR review

iglooHR is an interesting tool. Its price range for the packages is more than affordable, and the features seem easy to use.

I really like how the job creation and the selection process work. You can sort the candidates, drag and drop them on your screen, edit information about them, and it is all done very smoothly.

Also, the appointments are an awesome and much needed feature. It is all there, in one place.
With the keyword search, candidate database, and ease of use in general, iglooHR really resembles a tool that knows how to balance efficiency and pricing.

The iglooHR’s interface is very user friendly. I like the colors and the way that the features are so easily connected to each other.

If I had to choose what I liked the most - it is the labels. As someone working in HR, my days would be more joyful with them, since they are a fun way to make distinctions between the applicants.

Pros

Definitely labels. They are fun to use and serve a great purpose.

Cons

Cannot think of any. iglooHR really is a tool that knows what you need.

Petar V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Reviewed on 17/1/2020

Pros

One of the things I really love about using iglooHR is it's simplicity in use. The app seems really well written, it is fast, simple to use and beautifully designed. I could almost say that it reminds me of some tools that I also use really often, although for other purposes (e.g. Jira), which I would also like to mention because it took me like two days to get used to this software. Also the app offers a nice analytics overview which is always a handy feature. Overall, a very solid piece of software in my opinion.

Cons

There are some features that I would like to see in the app, although many of them are already planned to be added (according to the roadmap).

Selena Z.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Nothing unique in intranet service

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/1/2020

It is expensive compared to the fact that there is nothing unique. All the features are already used in other softwares. It is more like a social platform that isn't at all necessary in managing small teams.

Pros

Customer service is great . You get immediate responses and the team is very helpful and creative.
It is simple to use, you can access from anywhere and involve many people.

Cons

You need to spend too much time on irrelevant details.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Miroslav P.
Industry: Entertainment

Sped up and simplified my decision making

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/1/2020

Two words come to mind, 'simplicity' and 'flexibility'. It allowed me to keep track of different candidates, volunteers, contractors and even printing houses. It helped me to stay organized and keep thorough notes and documentation.

Pros

Simple to setup and gets out of your way. The most complex thing I had to do was organize candidates by position and use tags to mark which projects they could be added to.

Cons

I believe the only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to create a new candidate without uploading their resume. The workaround I used was trivial (upload any file then remove it), but I'd prefer not to do it that way.

Masa R.
Industry: Computer Software

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 15/1/2020

The software helps in organizing the hiring process and customizing it to the company's needs. Thanks to iglooHR, it got easier to find the most suitable candidates for the job. So far I've only had good experience with it, and would gladly recommend it.

Pros

IglooHR has a user-friendly, easy-to-use interface. I also like that it is customizable, as different companies have different recruitment pipelines.

Cons

I like the software in general, but it would be nice if it had even more features.

Aleksandar M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great and very useful app

Reviewed on 12/1/2020

Application is stable, interface is very intuitive and can be used in small or big companies, all recommendations!

Pros

This app greatly facilitates the process of recruiting new people to my company and automates things I would have to do manually.

Cons

I think more option should be added when create a new job.

Dejan T.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Excellent and intuitive

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 14/1/2020

Pros

Overall really great product. I like the simplicity of the recruiting flow. It keeps up-to-date departments while hiring. Labeling and setting appointments through the app are the things i missed so far.

Cons

I would love to see detailed reports based on interview questioning and behaviour.

Djordje M.
Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: Self Employed

New way

Reviewed on 12/1/2020

Benefits is , that many people recognise, and then they trust more.

Pros

The best thing about this software, is about , how u can bring more candidates for HR

Cons

The least I like about softwer , I think they can upgrade interface.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Dusica P.
Industry: Law Practice

Pretty good software

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/1/2020

It helps me with some basic activities in my bussines, since it saves time for making appointments etc.

Pros

Really easy to use with very satisfying performances and great interface

Cons

I dont like the fact that its not connected with google's calender, but other than that, from my point of view there aren't many flaws.