PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

4.5/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

Jan

I Look Like a Pro!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Pros

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Cons

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Diane

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 31/1/2020

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Pros

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Cons

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall has many more templates. These templates are much more attractive and can easily be edited. Overall, it is much easier to use than Canva because of the features and the labels provided. PosterMyWall assists me in producing professional-grade flyers and posters in less than an hour.
Andrew
  • Used for 1-5 months

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Pros

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Cons

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website.
Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors.
Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Ansh
  • Industry: Automotive

The best animation and poster designing platform

Reviewed on 23/8/2022

The platform is great it has helped us to create a bridge with our digital audiences and followers. Now we are able to deal with a larger bunch of people just by little creative mind and features of postermywall.

Pros

The drag and drop option available in the platform makes the whole process very easy and smooth. Postermywall has a user-friendly interface which helps you to create great animations and designs. Now I can post different types of business ads and offer posters made by postermywall on our digital platform which has resulted in increasing our over all customer engagement.

Cons

Although there are lots of templates but for some domains, you won't get the perfect template to work on it and it has few image editing options which is not sufficient sometimes. The app version of the platform is worse it doesn't work properly and crashes by itself. You may need to take help of other platform if you need some premium-level design.

Connie

Graphic Designers Dream Software

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

Pros

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

Cons

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

JINSHINA

Smart, Smooth and Professional

Reviewed on 5/5/2021

I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

Pros

My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW.
Major pros.
* They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear )
*Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW.
*You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed.
*Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

Cons

* Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices.
* They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc.
* Manual masking is lil tricky.

Awesome Graphics Design tools

Reviewed on 17/6/2022

Overall it's a great experience. Only the template issue needs to be fixed. There should be more variety in templates.

Pros

Social Media Posts, Logo Designing, Business cards design, Video editing and creation, easy to use and great drag and drop feature.

Cons

There are very less options in the templates compared to Canva. This is something that needs to improve.

Timothius Adiel
  • Industry: Music
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The best design website for everybody. I haven't seen the competitor yet!

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

The best so far. I haven't found the competitor yet!

Pros

User-friendly and easy to use. A lot of beautiful templates. Easy to change the template. Made the result like a pro

Cons

The video templates could be too expensive

Tyanna
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Love postermywall

Reviewed on 3/10/2022

Pros

Easy to create projects and easy to use of you are a beginner

Cons

I understand this is s business but I don't like the idea of paying or only having certain options available if you pay

Brandi
  • Industry: Hospitality

Top of the Line!!!

Reviewed on 13/5/2021

It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Cons

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I use both to find templates I like.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

They have awesome templates and are highly customizable.
Shari

AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

Cons

The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

The unique content provided by PosterMyWall exceeds my expectations and provides content that is not available on Canva. It allows me to share content that no one has seen before and stand out from my competition! Whereas, if I continued making content from Canva, it would be a bit obvious that I created the content from Canva.
Lee-Anne

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Pros

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Cons

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Haywood Nicholas

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Pros

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Cons

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Michele

Amazing Graphics!!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

My overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Cons

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

Lacey

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/7/2021

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Pros

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Cons

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

SaraAnn
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Cons

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

David
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product and staff

Reviewed on 21/6/2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Jason
  • Industry: Design

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Reviewed on 17/5/2021

Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Pros

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Cons

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are;
The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Sashana
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Pros

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Cons

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Annette
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Flyers In a Snap

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Pros

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Cons

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Quick and Ease of Use
Patricia
  • Industry: Entertainment

My favorite software program

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Love the program, thank you.

Pros

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Cons

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Erwin

Its a great program

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Pros

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Cons

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Irfanudeen
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Animate evrything with PosterMyWall

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

I have an overall experience with PosterMyWall to satisfactory level. The application is not good for those who are into the mainstream of graphic designing, it is the good platform for those who wants to create a posters with little designing skills.

Pros

The PosterMyWall user interface is highly user-friendly. You don't have to be an expert at poster designing to use this application, we can create attractive posters for all our professional and non-professional works. The background remover is really the deal breaker in PosterMyWall.

Cons

The probability of deleting our work is high in PosterMyWall due to continuous pop-up of delete option inbetween our works. The templates are limited under free version. The HDR option is not good when compared to other poster desgining apps. The final result lost its clarity in the process.

Karen
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Shana

Excellent website!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Excellent website and customer service

Pros

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I prefer this website over the other.