PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

4.5/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

89 Software options

Connie M.

Graphic Designers Dream Software

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

Pros

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

Cons

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

Jinshina E.

Smart, Smooth and Professional

Reviewed on 5/5/2021

I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

Pros

My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW.
Major pros.
* They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear )
*Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW.
*You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed.
*Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

Cons

* Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices.
* They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc.
* Manual masking is lil tricky.

Brenda A.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Church Marketing Design

Reviewed on 8/4/2021

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Pros

Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Cons

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

First app i used and purchased before I tried Canva
Hannah S.

Great for easy and impactful design

Reviewed on 26/3/2021

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of trawling through.

Pros

Quick and allows for an easy poster creation etc

Cons

I don’t find it as intuitive as other softwares I use such as Canva

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I didn’t as I preferred Canva, I felt it had more options to suit me more
Diane B.

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 31/1/2020

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Pros

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Cons

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall has many more templates. These templates are much more attractive and can easily be edited. Overall, it is much easier to use than Canva because of the features and the labels provided. PosterMyWall assists me in producing professional-grade flyers and posters in less than an hour.
Michele M.

Amazing Graphics!!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

My overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Cons

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

David S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great product and staff

Reviewed on 21/6/2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Sashana B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Pros

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Cons

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Karen W.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Natalie J.

Best POS site out there

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Cons

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Jeneshia H.

PosterMyWall Makes Me A Professional Creator

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

My over all experience with PosterMyWall has been 100 percent all around great.

Pros

PosterMyWall does it all. If I need anything quick and easy to use, this is one of my go to starter points. From the videos to the flyers you will find it!

Cons

PosterMyWall provides a lot of valuable for those individuals that struggle with content design or making simple flyers. So no Cons.

Pat F.

A God Send!!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

My experience has been excellent absolutely no complaints and I've made sure to tell others

Pros

I love, love, love PosterMyWall! With COVID our church has had to transition into an online Ministry and PosterMyWall has been a Godsend. I never imagined that I would be planning social media posts etc and PosterMyWall made it easy. No matter what I need to post for I found a template right here. Easy to use and customize and I've gotten rave reviews about template I've used. It was a true blessing to discover PosterMyWall

Cons

No complaints exactly what I needed and more

Corey B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Professional results every time!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I use this for my weekly trivia nights and Karaoke gig's, everyone thinks I pay someone to make my advertisement poster's!
Amazing results that make me look like a pro!

Pros

Easy to use, amazing features, advanced features that are easy to implement.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner!
Can't think of anything that needs improvement, love it!

Cassandra S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Good

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

The features suit our current needs, there were options for religious based organizations

Cons

Not enough credits and removal of background shouldn't be a cost.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

it appeared to have a few more features.
Ashley K.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Not Going Anywhere!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

The unlimited themes. I can be as creative as I want with my promos and I love that I can have some moving with animation as well. Poster My Wall boosted my appearance and made all my material look professional.

Cons

The fact that there is not an app available for it yet and that it's website based only.

Flor A.

My Go To Tool

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I love it! It is an amazing tool.

Pros

It is so easy to use and the final product turns out great.

Cons

It is somewhat pricey on a teacher’s salary.

Sarah C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

PosterMyWall Review

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

I like PosterMyWall, but have moved to another service due to ease of use.

Pros

I like PosterMyWall. It is fairly easy to use. I find that I struggle with finding simple posters with no video component.

Cons

I had made several Posters that ended up being videos vs just an image so that became a little frustrating. I wish there were more options.

Christopher T.
  • Industry: Music

I Love it

I love it

Pros

I like the ease of navigating the software.

Cons

The pricing on the yearly. I use it often as I need, but not enough to pay the price of the yearly... but I wold love to pay yearly. Also that I can't use my earned credits unless I pay subscription.

Alex C.

Great for Marketing

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

PosterMyWall has been a useful tool for our business and our marketing budget.

Pros

I loved the customization tools that allowed us to customize our promotional flyers/digital marketing.

Cons

I didn't like the a la cart model that forces you to pay for each print

Ernie B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

B+

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

overall experience was good.

Pros

I liked the ease of use of the application.

Cons

The platform is very good but I shouldn't have to pay for use of features and still have to pay to get to download the HD image and video.

Laurie W.

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I get compliments on my flyers whenever I use it!

Pros

This is so easy and fun to use. There are many options with interesting layouts and fonts.

Cons

It has been so easy so nothing I did not like

Brandi S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Top of the Line!!!

Reviewed on 13/5/2021

It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Cons

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I use both to find templates I like.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

They have awesome templates and are highly customizable.
Marie M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Pros

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Cons

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

William W.
  • Industry: Media Production

Over Joyed With Poster My Wall..

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Very Happy with poster my wall..it gets the job done.

Pros

Ease of use. Takes very little time to get the hang of where everything is and get started on whatever you dream up. Very happy overall and intend to use this site for years to come

Cons

Can't think of any Cons about this site.

Marcia S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Love PosterMyWall

Reviewed on 31/3/2021

Overall I love PosterMyWall, I use it both on my laptop and on my cell phone and always manage to do great jobs quickly and easily.

Pros

What I like most is the variety of templates for folders, posters, pamphlets, and others.
I promote bars and bands and advertise for some colleagues and this app always saves my day.

Cons

No celular algumas funções é um pouco mais difícil de controlar tamanhos, figuras etc.