PosterMyWall

Write a Review!
Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.5/5

Pritam
Pritam
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Powerful online graphics Designing platform for me

Reviewed on 18/2/2023

PosterMyWall helps businesses create high-quality images, emails, and videos. Before subscribing, businesses should assess their budget and usage needs to maximise the platform. If they need greater customisation, marketers can try alternative technologies.

Pros

I find PosterMyWall to be really versatile. I can build and personalise a variety of images, emails, and videos for a lot of different uses. I can post my content to social media, embed it in a website, send it as an email campaign, print it, or use it as digital signage content.

Cons

PosterMyWall has drawbacks like every platform. Subscription charges can easily build up for content-creating businesses. The platform lacks advanced customization options.

Lee-Anne

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Pros

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Cons

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Lisa
  • Industry: Design

Struggling with the New Update 2024

Reviewed on 4/2/2024

Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5 Stars)

As a long-time user of Poster My Wall, I’ve deeply appreciated the...

Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2/5 Stars)

As a long-time user of Poster My Wall, I’ve deeply appreciated the platform’s intuitive design and user-friendly interface, which have been central to my positive experience over the years. However, the recent update has significantly altered the user experience, leaving me both frustrated and disappointed.

The new layout, while presumably aimed at improving the platform, has made navigation and usability considerably more difficult for me. The changes have not only impacted my efficiency but have also detracted from the seamless experience I had come to associate with Poster My Wall. As someone who relies on the platform for its ease of use, this shift has been disheartening.

While I understand the need for progress and innovation, the transition has been challenging without adequate resources or guidance to adapt to the new interface. My attempt to embrace the update has been met with confusion, significantly affecting my productivity and overall satisfaction.

In this light, I find myself in a predicament. I am left longing for the old version of the site or, at the very least, some form of user support to help navigate the updated platform. Tutorials, guides, or the option to revert to the previous interface would be invaluable aids in this transition period.

I hope my feedback can be a constructive part of Poster My Wall’s ongoing development, ensuring that future updates enhance user experience without compromising on usability. For potential users, while Poster My Wall remains a platform with much to offer, it’s important to be mindful of the learning curve introduced by the latest update.

Pros

It used to be easy to use until they did an update jan/feb 2024. I did my last complete and downloaded design on jan 31 with the old site which is easy to use with no learning curve. The customer service is awesome. They responded quickly which is wonderful but i need the old site back.

Cons

The new update done feb 2024. Its horrible and difficult to navigate and it has no center points horizontally nor vertically and a lot of other downfalls in the upgrade. It was fine how it was. Im not happy.

SaraAnn
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Cons

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

David
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great product and staff

Reviewed on 21/6/2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Patricia

My favorite software program

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Love the program, thank you.

Love the program, thank you.

Pros

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Cons

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Karen
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Reviewed on 1/11/2019

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Brenda
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Church Marketing Design

Reviewed on 8/4/2021

My organization loves the designs created with this application

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Pros

Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Cons

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

First app i used and purchased before I tried Canva
Sherry
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Every Business needs this!

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

I love it, I have recommended to tons of people in our organization who use this now. Although, Canva has more features/graphics, pictures, clip art..... postermywall was easier for me to use. And Canva does not have an email campaign

Pros

Its so easy a kid could use it! I can professional looking pieces in minutes and then publish in an email campaign that I can measure results. Has just about every thing you could possibly want to design and having ready made templates to select from and customize brings out the creativity in me

Cons

Not a lot of options on clip art or graphics

Shartonya

Proud Poster My Wall member

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

Pros

I love the editable templates, there are so many to choose from!

Cons

Sometimes the template graphics are not good quality

ANDREA

Quick, Easy, and Convenient.

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Very positive. It keeps it simple, so if I want to create something simple and quick, I don't get held up by complicated programs. I like being able to quickly plug images in and out. Once you make something, it's easy to re-use it quickly. The price is also good-- probably the cheapest service we use among all of those we use in the real estate sphere.

Pros

As someone who also uses free image editing software, I prefer to use PosterMyWall to get things done quickly and simply, without the clutter of a million features I don't use. Being able to see all my drafts in one place without digging through a company shared file is useful in churning out brochures and flyers for listings. It's also very helpful to avoid the cost of type-setting/artwork for sign-printing, as I can quickly do the typesetting myself in PosterMyWall and save a high resolution draft to send to printers.

Cons

I dislike the inability to edit text in different ways in the same text box. For example, if I want to have half the text bold, you can only bold the entire text box. You have to add a separate text box with the bold words, which can make aligning things difficult.

Anai

User Friendly, Easy to customize

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

I really enjoy the site. I like the ease it has to design and create any type of advertisement or material.

Pros

I really enjoy that I am able to grab a template and customize most of the design. This helps me create the necessary advertisements faster and make them look professional.

Cons

I would like to see more algorithm in the search engine. For example when I search school and click on a template I like, I would like to see similar templates.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

The cost and the ease of using the site.
Micalen
  • Industry: Computer Games

PosterMyWall - An easy design tool for free.

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Overall I have enjoyed working on all of my projects in PosterMyWall. It has offered me a ton of features and templates all in the free version making this a very budget friendly option for graphic designers and marketers.

Pros

I love the templates offered because it makes designing so much quicker to design and there are so many to choose from. Being able to link my social media accounts to post within PosterMyWall is also a great feature as I can set up a post schedule and automate the process.

Cons

A lot of the features are easy to use but learning to navigate the app is challenging at first and will take some getting used to.

Lacey

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/7/2021

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Pros

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Cons

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

Lisa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Love Poster My Wall

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Poster My Wall has made my life easier when doing our monthly special. I always have a really nice looking flyer for every season or event.

Pros

It is user friendly, I am always able to go back in & edit when I need to. It is easy to find or create your own template.

Cons

Being able to download our own pictures, sometimes it gives me trouble. I will have to adjust the picture to fit what I am doing in a different screen then upload. Wish that could be done without leaving Poster My Wall.

Annette
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Flyers In a Snap

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Pros

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Cons

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Quick and Ease of Use
Lenah
  • Industry: Market Research

Postermywall

Reviewed on 25/4/2023

Pros

Its easy to use, helps us gain skills, knowledge.

Cons

The word postermywall its not editable at the footnote

Susan
  • Industry: Restaurants

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Pros

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Valerie
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Affordable and Time Saving Resource

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

Pros

Extensive availability of design templates, adding clips of music and videos, as well as ease-of-use or just a few reasons Poster My Wall is essential for us creating concert posters and social media posts for clients.

Cons

Although there may be a few minor changes we would recommend overall the product has achieved our goals.

Rev. Mark
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great Product

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

My overall experience with PosterMyWall is fantastic. Even when I have not found the exact template for which I was looking, I have been able to modify an existing template to fit my needs. Further, in a fraction of the time that was formerly spent designing a nice appearing poster or flyer, I am able to have a much better, professional-looking product.

Pros

Professional appearing advertisements and material for informing stockholders are important. Material from PosterMyWall is vibrant and eye-catching. The templates are varied, and many from which to choose. With a little bit of playing around with the program, you learn quickly that customizing is easy.

Cons

I have not encountered any features of PosterMyWall that I do not like.

Gari
  • Industry: Sports

Poster my wall is easy to use and easy on the wallet

Easy to use .

Easy to use .

Pros

The menu add on works great . It allows me to keep information together and organized

Cons

Would like for the poster to be more dimensional but I'm sure it's me .

Marie
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used for 2+ years

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Easy to use. Not everyone is a graphic designer but Postermywall helps those of us who want pro look without having to hire someone one.

Pros

Great way to get professional design w/o being a professional. Lots of templates to choose from it is easy update with your info.

Cons

One thing I don’t care too much for is the cost to have the product logo removed from finished products. It would be great to possibly pay one flat fee and to remove logo for the year?

Jakita
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great product to create beautiful designs

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

A great experience overall and I highly recommend.

A great experience overall and I highly recommend.

Pros

PosterMyWall is an easy platform to use. Whether you are creating from scratch or need a quick preset design your needs will be met with this program.

Cons

I wish there were easier ways to select exact colors for designs.

Monica
  • Used for 1+ year

Quick, easy and professional

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I have zero experience in designing professional looking fliers or advertisements. I needed something quick, easy and inexpensive. This fit all my needs.

Pros

I love the variety of theme options to get my project started. Once I have selected a design, it is super easy to customize it. The end result is a very professional looking design. I am amazed at how quickly I can complete a project and how great it looks after!

Cons

I wish there was a feature to add something from the template that you deleted. For example, if I remove a red box from the template, I cannot easily re-add that to the flier if I changed my mind and actually want to use it.

• Industry: Entertainment

Perfect for larger size grapics

Reviewed on 23/7/2023

Works excellent for large size graphics, even better than much more expensive software options.

Pros

PosterMyWall is best for well, poster-sized graphics. It has a wide range of customizable templates and is well-suited for bold designs that specifically need to be eye-catching and simple, ie understandable with just a glance.

Cons

Some of the templates are so specific and ubiquitous that others can see, oh well, that's a postermywall design. You have to do some digging to get more customizable or less used templates.