Google Classroom

4.6 (1,532)
Teaching and learning collaboration for teachers & students

(1,532)
4.7/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

Caroline C.

Keep yourself and your students organized!

Reviewed on 19/12/2021

My overall experience is a great one and I would highly recommend making use of this in schools. If teachers post all their assignments through Google Classroom, the students will have clear directions and cannot come back and say they 'didn't know'! It is also useful if a teacher is out sick, to be able to put work on GC for the students to do during that time.

Pros

This is such an easy product to use. It syncs with so many outside platforms that teachers use. For example, if you use programs such as Bookwidgets, CK-12, Edpuzzle, Kahoot, BrainPoP, Flipgrid and more, you can sync assignments to Google Classroom.

I love that our GC also syncs with our LMS, so any assignments we put up and grade, can automatically transfer to our LMS. It is easy to add other teachers, and parents (if you wish). Students can comment publicly or privately. The new feature of added rubrics is fantastic because students are able to see what the expectations are for an assignment. I also enjoy the grade book feature - it is clear and easy to see one student's grades across all assignments.

Cons

Some of my students have had challenges when using a tablet - it does not always allow them to open documents or work on these documents.

Sometimes, I post an assignment and have forgotten to make a copy for each student. If I go back into GC, I am unable to change this feature and have to redo the entire assignment.

Tereze G.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

e-learning made Easy!

Reviewed on 29/12/2021

My overall experience with Google classroom has been positive. It is very rare that a student complains that they cannot see the slides yeah see the slides. They are able to upload and share on there and which makes my life easier as a teacher.

Pros

I previously used zoom for my online teaching. I have found that Google classroom is easier to use with regards to the tools available. Many more students are able to access Google classroom easier than they were with zoom. Screen sharing is much easier with this platform.

Cons

Sometimes it is complicated when I am trying to create my own documents for the Google classroom.

Kyle M.

Google Classroom works well for education.

Reviewed on 20/1/2022

Pros

Easy to create content and share with students. Training teachers and users was easy to a point. Integrates well with Google products.

Cons

Creating master courses to share with multiple teacher/classrooms does not work. Very frustrating at district level. Many features are useful but learning and teaching how to use can be challenging.

Avash K.

Simple and Easy solution for Online Teaching/Learning

Reviewed on 7/11/2021

After the pandemic, most schools have started teaching online. As our company has some schools as clients - we have suggested Google Classroom as one part of online schooling. It's not a complete Learning Management System (LMS) but is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that makes the online teaching and learning process easier. I highly recommend Google Classroom to anyone looking for a simple application to make the online teaching-learning process easier but one shouldn't expect it to cater to all needs.

Pros

The best thing about Google Classroom is that it's free. Another great thing about Google Classroom is that it belongs and so is connected to Google Ecosystem thus making sharing documents or classroom slides easy through Google Docs and Google Slides etc. We can also import files directly from Google Drive. Another good thing about Google Classroom is that it's accessible from any device - iPhone, Android, Laptops - Anything as its website is responsive and fits easily in any display size. Also due to its simple and intuitive User Interface (UI) - it's easy to start using it even if one doesn't have a tech background. I also like that announcements, homework reminders, etc are emailed to students automatically.

Cons

The only thing I don't like much about Google Classroom is its completeness. Google has created many software which are exceptional at what they do and offers all features that one might need while using its software. But that's not the case with Google Classroom as its not a complete Learning Management System (LMS) like Blackboard. Google Classroom is usable on any kind of device however, I have found that some features aren't available in the mobile application (Android) but that's okay as its the same with almost all softwares

Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to Google Classroom

Google Classroom is free and some teachers were already familiar with Google Classroom.
Jim paul B.

Google Classroom for Distance Learning

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

With the advent of distance learning came a lot of ways to still continue teaching learners stuff they ought to know amid the pandemic. Thanks to Google Classroom that this task of delivering quality education to our students was made fun, exciting, and more convenient on our end. Google Classroom is the name to remember if any educator out there is looking for a powerful LMS. Kudos to Google Classroom team!

Pros

The Google Classroom has been very useful for us teachers who went to learning management systems as a resort to help bridge the gap created because of the pandemic. My students found it to be user-friendly and they loved the idea that they can access it anytime, anywhere, and with any device! Personally, I love how I could do a lot of things here like let my students submit their outputs and other assignments and upload my own materials, too, for everyone to see and download themselves. Also, the chat feature is awesome where I could leave a post where students could write comments on. Love it!

Cons

I love almost everything about Google Classroom. I think one factor that helped me navigate through the application with so much ease is because I'm so familiar with other Google Chrome and other Google productivity tools. But if there's one thing that's left missing, I guess it's that G-Classroom doesn't have add-on apps that automate answering and checking of quizzes. Looking for this feature in the future updates :)

Sana R.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Google classroom

Reviewed on 14/1/2022

It is a wonderful app for educational purpose as I've been using this app since 2 years and glad to have such platform having great help specially during COVID-19 pandemic conditions.

Pros

Google classroom is great help to me for educational purpose like, I can easily have subject wise all lessons or assignments in arranged manner, so I don't need to make different notes or bundle of documents in a separate folders which I use to do before. And I easily use it through phone or laptop both of them.

Cons

Downloading documents has very difficult or lengthy procedure through laptop or with phone it is almost not possible. This app is for assignment or quiz but for classes we need to have zoom like apps so according to me google classroom should have this feature so student could easily study through same platform. I personally feel that Recorded lectures provided on this app should have screenshot option too and last thing, It doesn't have search option so need to scroll down so long to have required document so search option should also be added.

Mahmoud A.
  • Industry: Automotive

My online classroom

Reviewed on 26/12/2021

It has allowed me to get feedback from my teachers and classmates thanks to the good communication that Classroom provides me, in addition to this I have been able to help some of my classmates to better understand the subjects. Although it has presented some difficulty when exchanging information with my colleagues, I can say that it is very useful.

Pros

All participants in the virtual classroom will have access to the schedule of activities for the academic period, being contained in duly named folders. The page number of the evaluations may be detailed. You have a high level of security avoiding any type of crime.

Cons

it does not allow you to log in with your personal Gmail to enter, you must log in to Google Apps for Education. It does not have any type of affiliation to calendars, which makes it difficult to organize study materials and deadlines for assignments. It lacks automatic updates which may cause students to not be notified of new assignments or important announcements.

Ramon M.
  • Industry: Automotive

The computer tool for learning

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Thanks to this service that Google allows me, I have not left my studies for free and they are even more dynamic, allowing me to learn in the best way. Its versatility of access to telephones and PCs has not missed any of the classes.

Pros

Facilitate the delivery of class work in digital format. So it is not necessary to print the jobs and do this waste of paper. It allows to share texts with students in a fast and comfortable way. Inform the students of the news when they cannot go to the classroom.

Cons

It has not been integrated with Google Calendar, nor any other calendar, which can cause some problems with the organization of the material and the deadlines of the tasks. It does not allow access from multiple domains. Also, you cannot log in with your personal Gmail to enter; You must be signed in to Google Apps for Education. It is not automatically updated, so students will need to update regularly to avoid missing important announcements.

Denise nicole G.

Our new classroom!

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

It makes our lives easier as it is convenient and very easy to use! Very accessible and free! This is our new virtual classroom!

Pros

I can easily track all my school assignments by course subjects using google classroom. This is also where I submit all the school works I have to submit. All class works are organized. I can submit any type of file and incase that the file is too large, I can just attach the link of your file that is saved on your google drive! It also sends email when your assignment is near due date so you'll be aware and notify. This allows you not to submit late because of this reminder . It's very convenient and easy to use!

Cons

I do not have any complain on this software! I absolutely love it!

Ahmet fatih Y.

All at once, all together

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

Pros

Google classroom has been an eye opener with the pandemic alterin all the pre-set paths. We have been able to connect to our students as they uploaded their assignments, collaborated with each other and scaffolded themselves. The fact that Google is already known to the students and the teachers, they know what to expect from the software interface and ease of use, so things get easier in that they don`t need to get accustomed to using a totally new software which sometimes be discouraging. Also, we are always connected to other Google apps and the transition is smooth, let it be Meets, Drive, Slides and so on.

Cons

Many things to be written here may be rooted in the very nature of online learning and management. So, I can say we have not cumulated much negative thoughts about Google Classroom until so far.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Web Classroom - Google Classroom

Reviewed on 13/11/2021

If you've read my entire post and want a brief overview of Google Classroom, my answer is: Great! It is a worthwhile and successful application. I recommend it to those who haven't tried it.

Pros

Basically using Google products is very easy. People get used to the use quickly. An easy to use and very powerful app in Google Classroom. Whether you use Google apps or not, you get used to the interface immediately. In addition, it offers you very useful tools. In the current period, distance education has gained great importance. In this process, we have used Google Classroom in many of our schools and we are very happy with the results. Our teachers use it seamlessly with their students. Assignments, course materials, exams are sent through this application. In addition, if your teachers know how to use Google Docs, Google Classroom supports Google Docs. You can share/send spreadsheets, e-documents, presentations within Google Classroom.

Cons

We have several possibilities that the app can improve. Interface should be customized according to classes. For example, middle school and high school students see the same design interface. As you can imagine, the expectations of the two levels may differ. For middle school students, homework is more important, while for high school students, exams are more important. Even this view may differ from school to school, from curriculum to curriculum.
Teachers should be able to assign the same assignment to more than one class.
Students should be able to receive notifications if they do not do their homework or are incomplete.

Sm iftekhar S.

A great platform for managing online education system..

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

Overall, I love to use this software as my daily driver. It saves my time & helps me to manage my studies in this pandemic effectively.

Pros

This software has almost everything that is required to conduct the course online. Our faculties can do Assigning courses, assignments, quizzes, share their class notes & attachments easily on this software. It has a great notification system for smartphones thus student doesn't miss out any important topic. It can also integrate many features from google service & our lecturer love this media more than other available alternatives. It has a clean UI & I love it personally.

Cons

I don't find any cons for this software. But the software would be self-sufficient if it integrates a group calling feature for conducting classes like the Microsoft team.

Alexi T.

A Product That Gets the Job Done but is Frustrating at Times

Reviewed on 3/8/2021

I solved the complicated implementation of other software by using Google Classroom. Although there are still many problems with the mobile and tablet applications for the service, it remains an easier choice. I would advise all student-facing personnel to reassure them at the beginning of class that if bugs are encountered to take it easy and send missing homework or exam material by email. Try to be nice and understanding as your life does not depend on it.

Pros

I believe the most important element of Google Classroom is its ease of implementation when your institution uses Google Workspace products and services. It only takes a couple of clicks to deploy or archive a classroom, let alone adding students via their name or school-issued email address.

Cons

It should not come as a shocker that some of the pro's such as low-cost and easy of implementation both attract a degree of customization, SLA and reporting that is not at the level of other classroom management services such as Moodle. However, if the deployment is relatively small (let's say under 5000 students) with rather simple assignments and instructions, then it becomes a no-brainer.

Heidi E.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

The best classroom management software, by far

Reviewed on 24/6/2021

Google Classroom makes teaching, whether virtually or in-person, an organized and pleasant experience. I enjoy using the suite of Google products to create interesting assignments. Students have a wide range of options to apply their learning. Classroom makes it easy to organize materials, communicate with students, and facilitate 1:1 learning.

Pros

Google Classroom is the best option for schools and teachers who teach 1:1 or need a digital component to organize classwork and materials. I have used Google Classroom since 2015, and Google continuously updates with new features and listens to feedback from users. Compared to any other classroom management service, Google Classroom is the easiest to use for both teachers and students, and it integrates with the entire suite of Google products flawlessly.

Cons

Some students and parents take time to learn the different features, as it is set up differently than other services. It is not always convenient for parents to see their children's work and communicate through the app with teachers. However, there are very few cons,

CANVAS

Reasons for Switching to Google Classroom

Google is much more user-friendly, cost-effective, and current.
Ross R.

They Continue to Improve

Reviewed on 27/4/2021

I absolutely am all in on Google Classroom and the way it continues to add features. Its integration with Google Meet makes it simple for students to remotely join a class. Google must have teachers onboard in their design of the software as it does everything that a teacher could ask for and does it simply.

Pros

Google Classroom is easy to use, intuitive, powerful, and continues to improve. Creating classes is very simple. It integrates with Gmail allowing student names to populate the "add student" box speeding up the addition of students to a class. Once a student is entered, parents and guardians can be added giving them access to weekly reports. Additionally, when those same students are added to other classes, the parents/guardians are automatically added. This continues throughout a student's career at your school.

The creation of classwork is very simple. A very nice feature is that assignments can be created as draft assignments and then scheduled to post on any day and time. So you can create a week of assignments ahead of time, schedule them, and then sit back and let them post. What is especially helpful is that assignments can be reused from any class no matter how long ago your created the class. Google Classroom integrates Google Forms as assignments allowing you to create self-grading quizzes. Those quiz grades can be automatically imported to Classroom. Assignments can be grouped by topic. Most Student Information Systems allow integration with Google Classroom.

At the end of the year, classes are archived, but are always accessible as sources for assignments. You can even copy a previous class into a new year, bringing with it assignments from that year into the current year as draft assignments, thus simplifying the new year.

Cons

We do not make use of the grading component but not necessarily because it is bad but rather because we are able to integrate Classroom into our SIS, Gradelink. Occasionally a recorded Google Meet created from within Classroom is mysteriously "owned" by a student rather than the teacher of the class making it hard to share with other students.. This does not happen very often but it is inconvenient when it happens and it likely not a fault of Classroom.

Importance Google classroom

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Google classroom solved number of tasks for each class of different subjects. It helps alot during covid 19.

Pros

It provides most of features which I need for solving my daily bases Task for my classes.
I can take attendence.
I cna share notes and handouts.
I can take quiz during time with record of time, answers etc.

Cons

Limited space is a big issue.

Another missing feature is that we cannot take print of quiz form like a ms word. The pdf version needs alot of pages.

Piazza and Schoology

Reasons for Choosing Google Classroom

Cannot take quiz or vidoe class

Piazza

Reasons for Switching to Google Classroom

Providing eas to use and number of features especially the Google forms for surveys and quizzwa
Abdelrahman M.
  • Industry: Media Production

Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

Pros

The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point.
I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses.
I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class.
Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class.
And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

Cons

The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

Zoom Meetings
Chamroeunrith C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Google Classroom best platform for Distance Learning

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

well, I can recommend google classroom for teacher who use for distance learning with student during covid situations. teacher not require high knowledge to use google classroom. also student are able to get their lesson and material faster than moodle.

Pros

- fully integrated with the Google Features such as video, lesson, track answer, integrated to assignment as well.
- work on all devices, smart phone, laptop, chrome book etc. easy for student to use.
- Integrated with meeting as well for live training.
- Live record with meeting and integrated to google classroom.

Cons

- less features than moodle, moodle can customized the detail features than google classroom.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Classroom

because moodle need alot of customization and training for teacher to use, and also the bandwidth is limit as well for hosting, but with google classroom so fast because google have alot of CDN worldwide and costless as well, affordable price.

Moodle

Reasons for Switching to Google Classroom

First related to the cost, and also the management interface google is more simple than other product, and fully integrated with their featues such as meeting, video, etc. Another option because google has caching server in local ISP that have enough banwidth not slow even though there have alot of student surfing the same lesson.
Kyle Y.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film
  • Used for 2+ years

Save Paper With Google Classroom

Reviewed on 9/9/2020

Google Classroom is an amazing modern tool for all teachers. Its interface allows for easier communication with student and teachers and more convenient school and homework. As a middle school and high school student, I really appreciated having access to these tools that didn't exist a couple of years before then. And with the following years, I hope to see more features added to Google Classroom.

Pros

Google Classroom has been a stable feature of my middle school and high school career. Almost every teacher in the school used Google Classroom as a way to make it easier for us students to turn in assignments and for us to transition into a newer more convenient way to get school and homework done. What I really like about Google Classroom is its simplicity. In conjunction with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Google Classroom really shines as a substitute to standard turn-in baskets using paper. It's the ultimate tool for teachers and students because all of it costs no money. The only thing required is a Google Account which is just as easy to set up as a Google Classroom. Being able to turn in assignments whenever via the internet is a huge benefit for students because it makes it so they don't have to sort through their binders to look for a paper they may have forgotten at home. All of your files can be stored in your Google Account which can be accessed by almost every device and therefore there is less stress when turning in assignments. Google Classroom is a strong option for most teachers of any grade and its ability to make work less of a hassle is in my opinion makes it one of the best tools for school.

Cons

Like most of the Google softwares, Classroom does not need much to improve upon. I suppose Google could add a dark mode if they haven't already. I haven't used Google Classroom on my phone but if they don't have this feature, they should add notifications for when your assignment is about to be due. Personally I don't have any issues with Google Classroom except its design. I feel like it could change it slightly however this is not really something that Google needs to worry about. One thing I would like to add would be an easier way to connect with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. For example, when I finish writing an essay in Google Docs there should be a classroom button that allows me to turn it in without having to manually go to the Google Classroom website and turn it in there. These are just suggestions but Google has made a strong application that has little to improve upon and is fine the way it is.

Kevin M.

A great online classroom

Reviewed on 28/7/2020

I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

Pros

The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

Cons

The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

Gustavo F.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Your best companion during your studies

Reviewed on 26/5/2020

Google Classroom has become an essential part of my graduation. The ease and speed with which teachers can post assignments, reading materials and classes, in addition to the interaction between students and teachers, make Google Classroom a great ally of our studies, and its relevance is even more evident in these times of social detachment and quarantine.

Pros

With Google Classroom, teachers are able to easily offer their students new study strategies and track each student’s progress in detail. In just a few steps it is possible to send reading materials, recorded lessons and assignments to all students that can be completed through Google Forms. The students' answers can be easily accessed and also easily transformed into data capable of showing the performance of the room and the questions that offered the greatest difficulty. For students, this teaching platform allows quick interaction with teachers and classmates, who can post comments and questions publicly or privately, in addition to being able to receive individualized feedback from teachers.

Cons

Even with all its qualities, Google Classroom has some technical flaws that do not make any of its features unfeasible, but that can make them less intuitive. Viewing videos posted by teachers depends on integration with the Google Drive platform, and this communication may be flawed on mobile devices. It is common for the video preview to close when Google Drive is started automatically, and it is necessary to reselect the video in Google Classroom to start it in Google Drive. Another, less common but equally frustrating flaw is the lack of notification for some tasks that are approaching the deadline.

Alicia A.

Diverse use for students

Reviewed on 25/4/2020

It has been a very positive experience despite the glitches. Every year, Google improves Google Classroom.

Pros

It is very effective in creating differentiated instructions for students. You can assign different students different activities, thereby providing for all levels of learners in a classroom.

Cons

There is not enough variety of images in the forum option. Sometimes there are glitches in the system and the notification does not always pop up when students complete assignments.

Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing Google Classroom

It is easier to purchase a domain from Google. Microsoft Teams restricts its users to have account associated with the company.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Google Classroom

It has other options besides Classroom. Google Meet and Google Hangouts are also very useful.
Mark a. H.

Google Classroom is still a classroom

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

Pros

-Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students.
-Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored.
-seamless interface with google drive and G-suite
-Ability to communicate with students.
-Students communicate and collaborate with others

Cons

-Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out.
-Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life.
-Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

Omnicontext

Reasons for Choosing Google Classroom

We switched from i Pads to chromebooks. Switch was more cost effective and google was easier for students to navigate

Omnicontext
Lucas T.

Google Classroom for the Digital Educator

Reviewed on 13/1/2020

My overall experience has been very positive. It's made facilitating classes much easier, and has allowed students to do more work when it's the best timing for them. In our specialized school we deal with a lot of absenteeism, and Classroom helps to manage that issue much better than what I was using before.

Pros

I like that it is compatible with the Google Suite software. I can make an assignment for students on Classroom, then link any materials needed for the assignment that may be saved in my Drive or Docs. I can create digital assignments and assessments using Docs and Forms, and attach any materials or spreadsheets. It's easy to add links or videos to assignments as well. There are also many Add-Ons that compliment Classroom making it easier to facilitate. Students like that it is all digital and they can access everything they need from where ever they might be.

Cons

I don't like that grading doesn't carry over to the Classroom Grading area from assessments or assignments made using Google Forms if you attach anything to the assignment in addition to the Form.

Kearstyn G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The Perfect Classroom Aide

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Google Classroom is a wonderful way to distribute writing assignments to my whole class and comes complete with spell check to make the editing process all the easier for my learning writers. I express particular gratitude for the speech-to-text feature that I know I will be using for a long time to come.

Pros

One of the many reasons why I enjoy and regularly use Google Classroom is that I can assign tasks and prompts - whether it be a simple question for my students to respond to or an essay prompt - and have all my students be able to see such assignments and complete them. Everything is automatically saved so the occasional (and inevitable) “select all, delete all” disaster can easily be fixed, even if the student logs out and back in. The “Restore previous versions” feature has saved many an essay from being lost forever. My students can write, edit, and turn in completed work. I can also monitor their progress and leave notes of guidance.
Students can also join more than one “class” which is exceptionally helpful as an RSP teacher. My students can see and complete written work from both their home-room and my resource class.
One particular feature has truly saved several of my students who have difficulty writing, spelling, and typing and have thus turned in incomplete and lacking work in the past. But with the speech-to-text microphone feature, my students can verbally “write” their responses and not fixate on poor spelling or get frustrated about how slow they type. They can easily express their ideas in a hassle-free way.

Cons

The features I use and the mechanics that run them all work fine. My students and I don’t get too complex or try to push any limits so no real con has presented itself.