Houzz Pro

Business management software for contractors and architects

4.1/5
4.2/5
4.2/5
4.4/5

Jo
Jo

HOUZZ for Kitchen and Bath Professionals

Reviewed on 27/8/2021

The lead generation is appreciated but confusing. Too much calling, emailing, texting. I try to contact most leads but few return my calls or emails. Sometimes they are confused as to why I am calling. Some, I think, just tell HOUZZ something because they got too far into the query.

Pros

After almost 10 years with HOUZZ I feel the cost is worth it. We have a large metropolitan area we include in our advertising. The ability to show potential customers our projects is the number 1 reason we use it. Although many features have been added, the only other one we use is the lead generating aspect. It takes attention and time but we do get some good leads that turn into projects.

Cons

All of the added features are included in other software we already use such as DropBox , Quickbooks, and Asana. Starting over did not make sense for us. I have looked at some of the features but they appeared to take too much time to get started.

Response from Houzz

Hi, Jo, thank you for your review and for trusting Houzz for so long! We're happy to hear advertising and our leads have helped your business grow, but would love to show you how to get so much more out of some of our other features. We encourage you to connect with your client success manager so that we can show you all the capabilities available to you! Additionally, we really appreciate your feedback on how the lead system operates and we've communicated your concerns to our product team.

-The Houzz Pro Team

Justin

Houzz Pro To the Rescue

Reviewed on 22/8/2023

Site Mangement. Since hiring a project manger I can see the pictures taken on site and it provides one place for communication between subs, team members, and clients.

Pros

The product is easy to use and for clients to maneuver. I get far less pushback from sub contractors with this software than with others I've used in the past.

Cons

At first I thought there was, but after some interaction with the Houzz Pro team, we were off to the races. As we get bigger, we may need to upgrade to program better suited for larger companies

CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing Houzz Pro

Everyone hated using builder trend, cumbersome.

Buildertrend

Reasons for Switching to Houzz Pro

Initially price and after a product demos, it was pretty clear that Houzz Pro was going to work best for us.

Response from Houzz

Justin - thank you for the feedback. We continue to build out new features and functionality to serve larger firms, so please reach out to me as I'd love to hear what you would need to growth with us.

Dominik

Do not recommend

Reviewed on 12/11/2023

Pros

N/A - (for the service that I intended to use this platform, I did not find any positives as I did not get any leads, therefore for me, no pros.

Cons

Despite being a customer of Houzz since early beginnings in London from 2017, I have to say that I always found the Houzz platform very useful, somewhat like you would Facebook if you will. Enjoyable tool that definitely does not need to be paid, but can somewhat benefit. However I have for long considered opting for the advertising on their platform as it promised alluring client leads that would be coming and I would get more business, who would not want that?
Sadly, long story short after almost 10 months of service and receiving 3 measly leads that were not even for the service that we provide, I have to conclude that this was (and sadly still is!!!) a complete waste of money for us. We have not go one good lead where we could generate any revenue. I was being told that the "magical system of Houzz" requires at least 6 months commitment which is why they try to lock you in for 12 months. Needless to say, this is purely so they can get the profit that they need for running their ads, and 6 months did not change anything. I am extremely disappointed as a frequent user of their platform prior this membership I was quite happy, even though we have never received any leads directly I was glad to promote our work. However now, when paying for this service in a locked 12 month contract and still getting the same amount of leads - NONE than before, I really feel repulsed by the platform, that does not bring me anything just invoices.

I hope that anyone who is on the fence and is thinking about their services, thinks 10x times before going ahead. Remember, you are singing for 12, very, looong months of invoices with abosutely 0% change of getting anything in return.

Hope this helps someone, like I wish someone would have told me beforehand.

All the best
Dom

Google Ads
Lowell
  • Industry: Design

This is a stupid survey. I wasn't able to leave any real comments until this last page

Reviewed on 7/12/2023

Until recently my experience with house has been phenomenal. I really only want to use Houzz as an advertising, and customer connection platform. These other services and business tools might be great for others but so far I do not see a need for them

Pros

Houzz Pro is great at presenting us to our customers and bringing us potential business. That is the real reason we pay for it.

Cons

You have recently altered the way we can contact and connect with our customers by having all calls and text go through your switch board. This new process now ties our hands as to communication with a potential customer. This slows down the whole process. This is even worse when your switch board has a connection problem or error that won't even allow us to reach our customer.

Charlotte

HouzzPro is invaluable to my growing business

Reviewed on 23/5/2023

HouzzPro allows me to have one dedicated program for my interior design projects. New features roll out all the time based on requests from designers.

Pros

My favorite tool is the Augmented Reality walk through. Every time a client sees my designs with this feature, all hesitation or nervousness on making major changes melts away. It gives them the confidence to visualize the end result right from the start. They love their finished spaces before the first hammer swings. It is an invaluable tool - and I can create them fast! I like to scan the existing spaces, but I could also upload my .dwg files.Another of my favorite features is the Client Dashboard. It is a dedicated space for communication, documentation, financial payments, daily logs and timeline. They can review the project from anywhere on their devices and all the information is in one place. Clients get the convenience of texting and I don't have my professional texts mixed in with personal texts. Plus, all our communication is visible for my whole team to review.

Cons

Some of the features are designed by software engineers with little regard to how many clicks it takes for a user to get to the detail they want to update. They are working on that & are very responsive to this type of feedback.

Reasons for Choosing Houzz Pro

For some of these, HouzzPro rolled out a feature that so closely matched the function, they became obsolete to my business. -- For Quickbooks, at one time I used it to send out proposals and invoices, but with the ability to add images to each item, group by room, etc. HouzzPro's client-facing documents were a better option for me. So now I only use QB online to manage bookkeeping.

Reasons for Switching to Houzz Pro

None of them had all the features in one.
Ricardo

Every thing is at my fingertips.

Reviewed on 17/5/2023

Absolutely the most comprehensive and complete management app I have used, currently.

Pros

The start-up tool and the photo measurement tool. Very easy to use.

Cons

An accounting tool like Quickbooks but part of the Houzz Pro management package. Maybe integration of financing options for potential clients. It would completely overtake the market. It would put Houzz Pro in a position of exclusivity no one could dismiss.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Honest Feedback

Reviewed on 12/9/2023

My clients love it and for basic invoicing and estimates, i can create and submit quickly and easily in the field. Im taking very little work home now.

Pros

It was quick to set up and start to collect. Payment integration is very good with this program

Cons

For simple tasks, its very intuitive. But going deeper requires some help. As a one man show, I'm not at a desk from 9-5. I cant seem to keep an ongoing dialouge with the help center. If i dont respond very quickly they close the ticket. Im left with scheduling an actual appointment. which means not only do i need to stop production, but also that i need to find a quiet "coffee house usually" placeto set up and get logged in in order to answer a question. Its terribly frustrating.

Miranda

10/10 Recommend Houzz Pro for Designers

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Houzz is a very easy platform to learn. I love being able to create proposals and present room boards to my clients all in one place. One of the best features is the chat option where a team member quickly gets back to me with any question I have, no matter how small. I have even seen Houzz make changes to its user interface based on feedback from pro accounts, making me feel heard and valued. Thanks for everything!!

Pros

My favorite features of Houzz Pro is the proposal and invoicing system. I can turn a room board into a proposal with one click and can customize any proposal to show as much or as little as I want! Once a proposal is approved, I simply turn it into an invoice with one button and send it off to collect payment. So easy breezy!I also have to mention that the chat system connects you with a real person, not a bot. This makes THE MOST difference compared to other management systems. I will never take this feature for granted.

Cons

It was a bit of a learning curve to figure out where everything was that I wanted to access. Some functions weren't as intuitive as others. Thankfully, the chat button makes this so much easier! Whenever I have felt "lost" learning this system, someone gets back to me in a few minuets with a solution or answer to my question.

Mydoma Studio

Reasons for Switching to Houzz Pro

Houzz Pro has an ease to its functionality. It also is laid out in a way that is easy to "read" vs some of the other platforms. I really like the ease of the room board and displaying all of my selections. I can drag and drop individual selections and lay it out in a way that tells a story.
joshua
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

the best system out there!!!!

Reviewed on 19/5/2023

before houzz pro I was spending hours after an already long day in the office taking care of paperwork. now I am only going to the office to check the phones and look at the logbook to see what is coming up next as we have not got everything switched over to the system. now I am only at the office a couple of hours a week.

Pros

estimates and progress tracker are the 2 i use the most so far cant wait to get off and use the other features more.

Cons

once a bid is placed it adds the total amount of all bids even the once that were declined and it makes you look twice at what's actually coming in. if there was a way to delete the bids that would be great

Buildertrend and H&R Block

Reasons for Switching to Houzz Pro

the system is easy to use and the price is way better for the product offered
Jason

Very happy

Reviewed on 29/8/2023

Pros

Estimates, invoices, 3d scan, change orders

Cons

I haven't been able to make the time to learn about all of the different functions of the program.

David

Houzz Pro fits the bill for this small homebuilding company

Reviewed on 22/2/2023

My overall experience with Houzz Pro is quite good. It is robust enough yet simple enough to work for this small contractor.

Pros

I like the timeline, the tasks section, the daily logs (super easy to use, including pictures - my clients are loving this). I am starting to use the budgeting and estimating side and I like it so far.

Cons

There are a few small hiccups with how information is communicated with subs and vendors, but I fully expect this to get better in the near future. Houzz is constantly adding new features. I don't like not being able to view the timelines on mobile devices. Add this functionality please!

BuildBook

Reasons for Choosing Houzz Pro

Buildertrend is a bloated product in my opinion with too many options and features and actually made my workflow more complicated, whereas Houzz Pro has simplified things for me. And also, Houzz Pro is much cheaper.

Buildertrend

Reasons for Switching to Houzz Pro

I chose Houzz Pro because I was already using their advertising and lead platform.
Anne Marie

Overall happy

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Customer service is responsive - usually able to get in touch with someone in a day or so.

Pros

that its user friendly. It does have many nuances that I have had to figure out the hard way, but that is true of any program.

Cons

I have mentioned these issues else where and super hopeful they will be addresses in time.

Response from Houzz

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Anne Marie! Could you give us an idea of some of the issues you'd like to see addressed that you alluded to in your cons?

-The Houzz Pro Team

Daniel

Landscape Designer & Houzz Pro

Reviewed on 3/10/2021

My overall satisfaction would be a 9 out of 10 rating. As I mentioned in my previous message about the "cons," with Houzz Pro unable to provide a client app is why I am only rating this a 9 out of 10. Other than this I am extremely satisfied for now with Houzz Pro. I am really curious to find out if there is anything on the IT side in hopes of a new app development coming out any time soon.

Pros

I love that everything you need from start to finish for my projects are all stored through the Houzz Pro dashboard. It doesn't matter how large or small the scale of my projects, Houzz Pro seems to have everything I need in order to properly manage projects.

Cons

I do wish there was an app feature for my clients to use. The homeowners that trust me to take on their large projects are extremely busy people as well, as some are CEOs and CFOs to large companies. The larger projects require way more management which requires way more communication between myself and my client. These extremely busy homeowners would benefit from an app for them to log in and see their dashboard, messages, documents directly from their phone or tablet with just a hit of their finger. This is the largest request I am receiving from my clients and I agree with them, that a homeowner app for houzz pro would be crucial in leveling up my customer satisfaction which ultimately will increase my overall satisfaction with Houzz Pro.

Response from Houzz

Hi, Daniel, thank you for your review and recommendation! We actually do have a dashboard that your clients can access on mobile! As they use it, we would love to hear your and their feedback on how we can improve it.

-The Houzz Pro Team

Jennifer

Really good deal of the money

Reviewed on 20/9/2022

We have kept them the longest of the CRMs we've tried. They're not perfect but still better than most other fplatform.

Pros

Houzz has so many features we haven't used all of them yet.

Cons

The search function is none existent and managing messages is clunky.

Autodesk Construction Cloud

Price and usability

AccuLynx

They are the number 1 site for home improvement
Shannon

Houzz is our 1 Stop Platform

Reviewed on 3/11/2022

Houzz makes me want to hit my desk and get to work. They give us the professional front that we want while making it easy to manage all parts of the process from design to enjoy!

Pros

There is a lot... everything we could ever need and I don't worry about platforms integrating. It's integrated!

Cons

There is a lot to learn! The curve is big, but the support is incredible! So don't let the amount of learning stop you. Once you have all of the parts of the platform running it is seamless and extremely valuable.

Marie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Enjoying the Professionalism of Houze Pro!

Reviewed on 2/4/2021

Right now I'm pretty exhausted after working all day on several projects, but I will do my best with this.

It seems that all the prospects I receive are wanting to do quite a bit of work, after being in their homes for all these months; but don't have the budget to do what they want, so even though I give a free consultation on the phone and answer all their questions. I really need some better prospects and am wondering if I need to update my website, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thinks it's great. Should I not mention working within their budget? I am getting all the cheapskates it seems! i understand people are worried; so am I!!

I also just the other day, tried to make some verbal improvements but it didn't tell me I had run over the 2500 word limit until I finished it, and so it didn't save any of it. I talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this and he told me to send what I wanted to write to him. Please look this over for me if you really want to help.I know Houzz keeps him pretty busy!

Could someone else look my website over and make some suggestions. ? I think a longer video with music would be better..the one you have put on there is too short. Please advise me on that.. But I can honestly say that I have investigated other companies and nothing compares to your Professional program!! Thanks so much for your dedication to be a truly professional place for us designers and decorators to have our websites! Marie Given

Pros

I really like almost all of the features for Houzz Pro. I also really appreciate my dedicated account manager..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...He always tries to call back ASAP and is very upbeat and helpful!!

Please keep the prospect description short. In my opinion it should always fill just ONE sheet so it can be copied and followed up on until we get results of some kind.. and the phone number should show with it. Sometimes when I click on it, the screen changes, and I have to go find the phone number by clicking on Leads and going through putting the name in just to get the phone number. It's hard to describe, but that's it has recently started tot be a problem.. Otherwise it is very easy to work with. Please keep it informative, but short.

Cons

Yes the REVIEW section could be improved. I have had several people have trouble in trying to give me a review, even though I have sent them a request for it from my end using their email address! Please make it easier for the client to leave a review.
Second: I always send an email immediately after trying to call the lead. I NEVER have had a prospect say they received it! . there must be a fault in what Houzz puts as a Subject line, but they don't open it or receive it and reply to me. At that point, this is the ONLY way we can get in touch with some of them especially if the phone number is busy or incorrect. ! Please improve it and get it to the prospect right away. That would help a lot! What is happening here?

Alberto
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Still space to improve

Reviewed on 12/5/2023

In my opinion, Houzz Pro software has been a mixed bag. While it offers valuable features for project management and the support is commendable, there are notable drawbacks. The software has encountered bugs and lacks essential design elements, causing frustration and a loss of trust. Lead generation has been subpar, with low-quality leads and unresponsiveness. The program's extensive capabilities are impressive, but the learning curve is steep. Overall, while there are positives, there is room for improvement in various areas to enhance the user experience.

Pros

Houzz Pro is an indispensable tool for our business, providing a comprehensive project-based software solution. Its wide range of features caters to our needs, including project selection, proposals, and seamless invoicing with clients. Moreover, the platform offers remarkable cost savings, as it delivers all these capabilities at a fraction of the cost, eliminating the hassle of converting funds to Canadian currency. One of the highlights is the Houzz Pro dashboard, which conveniently stores everything required for my projects, regardless of their scale. Additionally, the insightful analytics prove invaluable in tracking progress and identifying successful endeavors.

Cons

The learning curve may seem daunting, but the exceptional support provided makes it worthwhile. Don't let that discourage you from exploring the platform's immense value once everything is up and running smoothly. However, there are a few areas that could be improved. It would be beneficial to have the ability to edit or cancel items after issuing an invoice, and generating credit memos can be challenging. Additionally, it would be convenient if bank transfer payments were free of charge. The Houzz Pro software design program has some bugs and lacks key elements like stairs and fireplaces, which need fixing to regain trust. Customizing specific furniture pieces within the program would be a great addition.

Annette
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

"Marketing, Production and Financial Tools that show promise for professionals"

Reviewed on 27/5/2021

We started the Houzz Pro subscription to update our professional profile, create a new website and give ourselves more exposure. All of these goals have been achieved and we feel our overall experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a pleasure. As a former creative director, I directed her with my vision to see through every detail of the profile, our projects and the website design/content.

Pros

Learning and using the Leads and Projects features/functions has been a good way to track jobs as long as you have a dedicated person managing it. Some of the other tools like mood boards and 3D tools have not been tested out yet, but seem like they would add value working with clients in the future.

Cons

1. The fact that you can't print out leads details has been a challenge and should be made available. Taking a screen capture to then print out is added time.
2. When scheduling project tasks, I would also like to print out the detail and hours for each task entered. This would help with sending out monthly invoices on jobs and tracking employee tasks.
3. Many times a lead comes in and we respond, but then Houzz Pro sends out an email to us to ask if we've followed up?
4. I found out from our accountant that QBonline does not integrate with QBdesktop. So, while we like the Estimate, Invoices and Change Order tools provided by Houzz Pro, we still need to have our bookkeeper "re-enter" these once a month into QBdesktop to keep track of everything. So this adds some extra time too.

Response from Houzz

Annette, thank you for your detailed feedback! We're constantly improving Houzz Pro, and input like yours is completely invaluable in that process. Should you ever run into any issues, please reach out to us at http://help.houzz.com.

-The Houzz Pro Team

Jennifer

Project Management for Ordering Items

Reviewed on 26/1/2023

Overall it was easy to impliment and easy to use. We don't use all the functionality it has but some things don't fit exactly what we need anyways.

Pros

I like having a visual image attached to each item going onto our invoices and proposals. They are easy to create, easy to apply payments and convert proposals to invoices.

Cons

Creating room boards so they are more like visual mood boards. We use a totally different software for this feature since this one isn't as user friendly. I dislike that you can't move items around within the proposals. If you forget something and you want to group it on a room with other things, you have to delete everything til you get where you want it to go and then add it all back in again.

Response from Houzz

Hi Jennifer, thanks very much for the feedback. We've just launched our new Room Planner feature that has everything you're looking for. You can learn more about it in our help center or feel free to email me.

Alisa
  • Industry: Design

Houzz Pro - Makes Running My Small Design Firm Easier!

Reviewed on 27/5/2021

I love working with my Houzz Associate! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most helpful representative I've ever had since the early days of using Houzz. With the new changes that come through every month, he takes the time to help me take full advantage of my membership!

Pros

I love the image integration of Houzz Pro and the referral system improvements. I now have more specific client leads that are closer to who we remodel for. Houzz Ideabooks are our favorite tool, but we have also been early adopters of both Houzz and Ivy and their client proposal/invoicing program. I am looking forward to more developments of the merger of the two companies.

Cons

When Houzz makes a development change it isn't always for the good of the users. However, when I speak to my Houzz Associate directly, they will walk through my concern and take it back to tech support if something that I found critical changed and find a work around or have it come back.

Response from Houzz

Thank you for providing your feedback, Alisa. We've worked hard to make the transition from Ivy to Houzz Pro as seamless as possible, so it's certainly gratifying to hear it's gone well for you. In addition to talking with your Success Manager, should you ever have any feedback you want to share about new updates, please feel free to do so at http://help.houzz.com.

-The Houzz Pro Team

Martin
  • Industry: Design

We Seem To Be Getting There, New Experience And All!

Reviewed on 25/1/2023

It is good for an Interior Design firm to have software that tracks projects and incorporates purchase orders into invoices. As well as accounting and time billing.

Pros

I was a longstanding customer with Ivy before Houzz and "the new experience."The transition was easy as well as the learning curb.The library, with the clipper and descriptions built in, has always been a great assist with multiple projects going. It's good for our inter-office to have invoices and purchase orders with pictures of the products on each document. Clients also appreciate the images on their invoices, especially if they are ongoing customers and sometimes don't remember what was ordered. Plus, the client dashboard is a good client relations tool.

Cons

As stated, I was a longtime customer of Ivy and loved every functionality it offered. Although the software transition from Ivy to Houzz merged very well, I have had some challenges with the new appearance and navigation through all the parts. We have been managing, and then Houzz presented the "new experience." All of our templates were changed. We have had to learn new ways of inputting products while setting up new templates for us and the new look. All of these changes have been time-consuming.

Amy

3 years in, still a lot to learn

Reviewed on 2/3/2023

to date - have not recooped investment in "advertising" (included in the software cost), customers might inquire or be sent as a lead but not see or read my follow up messages (I think potentially they are going to customers junk because if I email OUTSIDE of houzz through gmail I usually get responses, that's double work and I don't like that)

Pros

a good centralized tool for project management, proposals, invoicing, customer facing collaboration

Cons

cost, and overall ease of use, funds held on paid invoices too long, lacking some functionality in the 3D room toolwish I could pay a lesser fee for the software use only and not lump in marketing budget, example, i'm on the lowest marketing budget possible and it allows me to use the software, I'd like to see that cut in half and not care about marketing (because I get way more word of mouth referrals than anything here)

Daniel

Houzz Pro is not what I like

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

unsatisfied

unsatisfied

Pros

I really do NOT like the new format that Houzz went to with Houzz Pro. I find the new program to be less easy to use visually and functionally it is way too chopped up. I don't need 90% of the "options" that you want to provide. I use Houzz to display our work, connect with potential new clients, and provide a format for great reviews. Houzz Pro is not any easier or better formatted than the original software we had. In fact, as i mentioned, I find it obnoxiously busy, overloaded with unnecessary options, and less informational about my potential clients than previous versions. For instance, I am no longer seeing a category about budget within the client inquiry. We end up wasting a lot of time now , just seeing if potential clients have budgets that meet the standards and costs of the project designs. I think it could do better, and have said so from the beginning of the switch to Houzz Pro. I like Houzz, I don't like HouzzPro.

Cons

See above. I like very little about this software.

Response from Houzz

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback in regards to your experience on Houzz Pro. As one of our loyal customers, we want you to know that we hear you and take your comments seriously.

I welcome you to reach out to me directly at [email protected] so I can help understand your concerns and see what I can do to help.

In addition, your Client Success Manager would love to speak with you as well.

Chloe Siegmann
Senior Manager - Client Services

Rebecca

Nested. Design + Build

Reviewed on 12/8/2021

I have enjoyed the new changes and the ease of the Houzz Pro app.

I have enjoyed the new changes and the ease of the Houzz Pro app.

Pros

I enjoy the lead generation organization software. It is easy to use and track the progression. I also, use the idea books with clients and this is helpful in the beginning design and architectural phases while trying to capture their vision.

Cons

I haven't really run into anything yet that has created frustration or difficulty. I think it took some time to determine the right selections of services to get to our right client but after a few tweekings in price range and scope of what we do honed in the leads have been more productive.

Response from Houzz

Hi, Rebecca, thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed the transition from using Houzz to inspire clients to fully integrating it into your organization. Though you haven't run into any frustrations as of yet, if you do, please feel free to reach out anytime at http://help.houzz.com.

-The Houzz Pro Team

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Not worth the investment for the marketing side.

Reviewed on 16/7/2023

Overall, as I've said previously, the website that they built for me was the only value that I got from Houzz.And in my opinion, that's the only benefit. Our money is better spent in marketing we can trust in

Pros

If you need a website created and maintained, I think the service and the quality are fair for the price. Especially if your contractor. Builder remodeler. However, if you are an interior designer, I think it might be a good vehicle for Leeds.

Cons

It will take you signing up for a year contract and paying them to learn that it is not a good return on your investment. it cost us over $8000 to learn that it was just $8000 wasted for the year. However, after the first year, they did offer me a lower price to continue for another year. I refused, as that would've just been additional lost revenue and no return on our investment. Their sales team is simply just that. People trying to sell you on the idea that you're going to get a return on your investment when in reality they could care less all they're trying to do is make a sale. They have no long-term attachment other than the original sale.

Response from Houzz

While we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our Website Design team, we are sorry to hear that you did not receive a return on the leads that your marketing program generated. There are a variety of reasons that may have impacted the quality of leads including the settings on your account and quality of photos as well as testimonials on your account, your dedicated Client Success Manager was assigned to ensure success on your program. While it is difficult to say if this was a result of the right types of inquiries or other reasons why these jobs weren't closed - we would welcome your feedback if we could have made your experience better. Please don't hesitate to call us at (888) 316-6960. We look forward to speaking with you.