Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

4.0/5
3.8/5
3.6/5
3.8/5

Gary

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur.

The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service.

Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace!

The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group.

They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time.

Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features.

The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

Aris

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership...

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Cons

Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used for 2+ years

Company does not offer their contracts

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

Brent

Great tool for online marketers!

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.

I like the integrated nature of the suite of tools

Reviewed on 15/1/2018

Pros

I like the easy of use, and how quickly you can get up and running on the platform. I also think the customer support is fabulous and able to give help rapidly.

Cons

The items marked coming soon - I am using other workarounds until these additional items are ready for use. I am really looking forward to seeing Invanto's concept of a landing page.

Jerry
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used for 6-12 months

I have cancelled my subscription. I won't be using the platform anymore.

Reviewed on 12/1/2018

I learned a little how memberships can be set up, and how courses can be set up to sell and distribute to customers. I learned it would be better to use a different platform than Invanto for these purposes.

Pros

It is possible to set up memberships and schools. It is possible to make money from memberships and courses that you provide.

Cons

Although support is usually quick to respond to problems, they have not shown much ability at actually solving technological issues.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

Pretty straight forward and easy to use. Makes a clean interface and the outcome is also clean. Easy for my clients to use as well. They understand how to access the information.

Cons

I feel it is lacking in features compared to other platforms and I'd like to see the opportunity to work with them to build out more features based on their customer needs.

• Industry: Biotechnology

Love the ease of use and how quickly you can go from concept to executed plan.

Reviewed on 15/1/2018

Pros

Ease of use for sure: wizard modules are easy to understand and use. Explained text is easy to understand and all the data entry points are sensible.

Cons

Waiting for stores feature on cartfog, it felt a little like this product was released prematurely: I'm done setting things up and now have to wait.

Not a finished product (it will be there) but incredible value for the money regardless.

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Great price, a lot of functionality and always adding more.

Pros

Creators listen to feedback and always adding more functionality. They want to be the best so they strive towards it.

Cons

There are some bugs. Some functionality is not there yet but they are adding more at all times. I think they get there personally.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Invanto is on the way to being a game changer

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

The software allows you to do so much from courses, to memberships, to cart options. Overall it is a great platform that continues to grow.

Cons

The hardest part is figuring out how to use it. Not as easy as other course programs that I have used.

Adam
  • Industry: Design

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

Joanne

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Pros

The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other.

Cons

The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

Ale
  • Industry: Newspapers

A Good could be amazing

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/

With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running.

All my employees who take the training love it.

Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff.

A would like they add more process payment.
Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.

• Used for 1+ year

Stay Away! Don't fall for Ivanto's empty promises

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

I have been in business for over 18 years and I've never dealt with such a poorly managed company.

Bottom line: Choosing a platform can be a big decision that you stick with for a while, so be careful when choosing a company that constantly changes pricing and policies, and censors honest feedback from paying clients.

I would never trust Invanto or its founder. That's also why I had to go anonymous for this review, but it is 100% the truth.

Pros

It had promise to be a platform with every major feature needed for a business (memberships, courses, shopping cart, and more). But it never has lived up to its potential.

Cons

Invanto always promises an epic list of new features but never delivers, or the the features don't work properly and the UI gets cluttered and confusing.

What's worse is their constantly changing pricing and policies. They flip flop from saying they do not take any transaction fees and will then suddenly charge transaction fees. They've also offered lifetime deals, but don't honor their commitment and shut down accounts without notice. I've seen many people removed from their members Facebook group when they ask questions or make comments that management doesn't like.

Honestly, stay far, far away.

Kara
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Run! Don’t look back!

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

I used coach rack and it was okay while I used it, but if anything went wrong, support didn’t help much if at all.

Pros

That I escaped them with my content. It started out okay but when they started talking about their deal with appsumo going south on their Facebook page, I knew it was a bad sign. They badmouthed them in a very unprofessional manner.

Cons

I bought this through an app sumo deal. The support was minimal. Then, without notice I was locked out of my account as had to pay $20 for a month in order to get my content. I cancelled and was not given any confirmation email if the cancellation. Five months later they charged me $20. I called my back not knowing it was then and cancelled the charge. They then proceeded to charge me $200 total in $20 increments and used 3 different business names to do so. They are scammers and you’ll see on Facebook that they e fine this with many other people. Stay away!

Maria

It's made organising so much easier.

Reviewed on 15/1/2018

One place to keep my information and products

Pros

I love the versatility. I can run a membership site, build a course etc. I'm looking forward to new features rolling out.

Cons

What's not to like? It can be a little overwhelming to set up but with patience it becomes easier. I think it takes time and focus to learn.

Daniel

this does about 65% of what I had hoped for.

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

It provided a lot of functionality for services I was looking for. It also allowed me to grow my business on multiple fronts from one platform.

Pros

Does the functions I need very well. I like the interface but had a significant amount of angst getting used to the workflow. These guys are very progressive and a little ahead of their competitors.

Cons

Doesn't have three functions I was looking for. I find switching between the functionalities to be somewhat confusing.

Tracey
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Big promises - no delivery

Reviewed on 19/9/2020

Absolutely horrid. Erratic leadership with no business sense.

Pros

This company admits it has terrible infrastructure and horrid support as an excuse for not being able to honor customers that prepaid for access to the platform.

The pro is they admit how poorly designed and managed they are.

Cons

The product crashes constantly and support is non existent.
They promised features to attract lifetime/prepaid customers and then gave them 10 days notice that their purchases were not being honoured, leaving customers that built memberships and courses with them completely in the lurch.
DO not build your business on any infrastructure with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (also goes by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) behind it including member factory; coach rack, gradhut; spikro or any of his other unfocused initiatives.

David
  • Used for 1+ year

An App Created By A Mentally Unstable Founder

Reviewed on 25/12/2018

Overall, it's not a very pleasant experience using this app as the founder has proven his mentally unstable by changing his promise back and forth numerous time. Today he says you will get 'all these' features in your package, and tomorrow you might receive an email from him threatening to shut down your account. I won't recommend anyone to put one of their most important assets in their online business in the hand of such a founder.

Pros

The package I own comes with a generous offer - 10 schools, 10 member sites, with Cartfog, Testnia etc... So I guess the Pros of this app is that it has everything under one roof. But... a 'big' but here...

Cons

... that's if the app can function properly. I have owned this app for a while now but I still not dare to make it a 100% of my 'Only' go-to. So what's stopping me? There are many bugs found and complaint has been lodged to the developer and yet the issue still persists even after a few months down the road. And yet developer keep coming up with new features while core component still not 100% functioning.

Charles

Invanto Review

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

Invanto's MemberFactory makes it easy to create great-looking and feature-rich membership sites.
Many features.
Easy to use.
High performance.
Good value.

Krzysztof

Buy it and you'll not regret it

Reviewed on 20/7/2019

Building on-line courses and membership sites easy.

Pros

I'm just newbee with Invanto, but... It looks exactly what I needed. I've bought 5 Agency deals to stack.
Invanto support is great. I wonder if they (Veethi especially) ever sleep. My every question was answered in 2-3 minutes. All features are great. I love it.

Cons

I would like to have schools, membership sites, users and groups sort option available. There is nothing more I can write I don't like.

David

60 seconds to a membership site

Reviewed on 15/1/2018

I can quickly upload videos and files and share them with my paid membership group.

Pros

The ease of use and all the integrated pieces, CoachRoack and Memberfactory. The product is also easy to navigate and setup payment plans. They just recently did something to make the sites extremely fast for end users as well.

Cons

It is difficult to know the right sizes and specifications of the images to load, so it takes some time to get perfect, but once configured you don't have to touch those areas again.

Annalisa

My experience with Invanto has been wonderful. I love the transparency and the community too!

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Pros

I love the flexibility it gives me as an online educator. I have a membership site setup as a learning platform for my private clients and they have all giving positive feedback on using the platform to view training videos and content from me.

Cons

There is much effort required right now to customize some pieces in order to stay on Brand. But I still enjoy learning the platform and I'm confident the Invanto team will improve these setting soon.

marcus

I used Invanto's member factory to monetize a course I am offering. It was easy to use.

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

Very easy to use and implement.

Pros

Ease of use was the biggest benefit. linking up to payment processor was painless and I was able to connect with both stripe and Paypal without any issues.

Cons

The biggest downfall of this software is that it is not self hosted. While it is nice that they host all your content. There is a real risk to not hosting it yourself. What happens if Invanto is unable to make a go of it. All the time spent reating courses on this platform will be lost. Additionally, you are at their mercy in terms of your sites performance. Some members have voiced concerns regarding the slowness of their sites loading. I hate having no control over the speed of my users experience. To me this is a dealbreaker. I am nervous about whether Invanto will be around in the future. Has me looking at other options.

Ben

Consider carefully before committing

Reviewed on 2/1/2021

Pros

There we’re a lot of promises for this software which we’re initially exciting.

Cons

Having access to promised features removed.

Kajabi