LearnWorlds

The best lightweight LMS that’s fast, flexible & easy to use

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5

Jonas

Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Pros

It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Cons

Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

Carol
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2/5/2022

While setting up was a little challenging, it seems easy for those registering to set up a profile and begin their courses.

Pros

I like the many options to customize and design our site that meets our style and needs.

Cons

As an administrator, I am notified immediately when someone registers for our courses and can follow their progress along the way.

Teachable and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

We felt LearnWorlds would enable us to expand in options as we grow.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Terrible customer service

Reviewed on 18/1/2021

It looks nice, for sure, but I value customer service over looks. Terrible experience.

Pros

It looks nice and it provides some beneficial features that allow for rapid eLearning development.

Cons

Terrible customer service! I was bounced around like a ping pong ball with LearnWorlds, and the customer service rep wasn't friendly. The dev team couldn't answer my question --- and they CC'd my client which made things totally awkward.

Teachable, TalentLMS and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

Another eLearning developer suggested it.

Response from LearnWorlds

We apologize that your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance & we'll do better in the future. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please reach me via email to discuss at your earliest convenience

• Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 6-12 months

Elearning by accident

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

Pros

We had a customer that had us create all of their elearning for their company, so we had to get involved into this new area, and since we do media creation, they wanted us to coordinate the whole project. We tried many elearning apps and we finally recommended this one to our client for different reasons. It I should very easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The value/price equation is excellent. The app allows you to grow with it. It is very powerful and has many extras that most elearning platforms don't have, like the interactive videos app included with the subscription. The platform offers web hosting, very useful marketing tools, and email marketing tools or integrations. The support I should excellent and you get the impression they are on top of it. It is a great platform.

Cons

They platform offers gamification but it is not completely developed so it is not very useful. However, they stated it is in progress of being improved.

360Learning and Adobe Learning Manager

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

More accessible, great features.

Adobe Learning Manager
Alejandro
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Thus far, the best course platform

Reviewed on 12/1/2022

Pros

I love the product is created from an authoring view instead of a marketing one. You have all the tools you need to create a learning environment and powerful tools to enhance your videos directly.

Cons

There is an option to change the language, but it's not really that great. As a spanish native and implementor of learning programs for third parties it would be really useful to make a native spanish conversion for the UX:

Teachable, Podia, Kajabi and Thinkific

Thinkific
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Stable platform to build on

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Pros

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Cons

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

The winner

Reviewed on 29/5/2019

Pros

I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Cons

We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

360Learning, NEO LMS, Adobe Captivate and TalentLMS

LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day.

Thank LearnWorlds team.

Cons

I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

Rafael

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Pros

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Cons

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

Martin

LearnWorlds is a great learning platform

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pros

LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable.

LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great!

- Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.

If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Cons

I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

Sherry

I love the Learnworlds platform

Reviewed on 11/3/2021

Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.
Erin
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Great option for managing multiple courses

Reviewed on 28/4/2022

Pros

I love being able to take an existing course and tweak it easily for the next cohort without starting over each time.

Cons

I did find it pretty intuitive, but it was slow going for my first two or three tries at building my course. Converting everything to PDF before uploading is also a hassle.

Teachable and CANVAS

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

This option was the most cost effective for the feeatures and number of courses we neeeded.
Kelly

Excellent Platform, very happy!

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Pros

We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Cons

This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features.

Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Antonio

Great all in one LMS!

Reviewed on 15/4/2019

My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Pros

I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Cons

The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

Jamie

My experience with LearnWorlds

Reviewed on 23/2/2022

I am creating the worlds first yoga virtual library for people living with a form of inflammatory arthritis, LearnWorlds has helped a tech novice make that happen. The customer support is fantastic and I get a response quickly and precisely.

Pros

As someone who is not very tech savvy, I have managed to build both a website and online courses via LearnWorlds which I would have never thought possible on my own.

Cons

Sometimes it is challenging to move things to the place and size desired as it is set up in a way that means there are standardised options for example text: small, large etc. instead of customisable. Although the customer service is very good, it would be good to have the option for a Zoom call once a month I know this is an option for higher tier but a one per month option would help me out tremendously as I learn more from human interactions!

Melisa

Best Platform for the Edupreneur

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Pros

LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Cons

The inability to group clients my clients.

Response from LearnWorlds

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

Rodney

Why we chose Learnworlds

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

I chose Learnworlds over other vendors based upon overall features, ease of use, and pricing.

Pros

Ease of use, easy import, strong course authoring tools, easy e-commerce setup

Cons

Not really a software issue, but pricing is a bit high for smaller operators such as me. I did receive a small 6-month discount initially and went to current pricing after that.

Jessica T

Pro Learnworlds

Reviewed on 21/4/2022

Learnworlds customer service is amazing they get right back with you I enjoyed it thoroughly my cons are cons too because these are the things that I really wanted when I signed up for did not realize this was not yet an option.

However the overall experience was trying it first because I did not understand how to use the platform even with some of the videos I just thought a bit overwhelmed but it does become user-friendly once you study it

Pros

Easy to use once you take the time to learn it. .everything is in one place. It can be a website and storefront for your business.

Cons

Not enough option for lower. Price membership really would like to see Alcott upgrade for instance I can't afford the 200 plus membership but that. Should not stop me from using the roles option. I shouldn't have to upgrade to 200.00 a month just for one feature I really want. So making some feature add on instead full membership upgraded

Also I would like. To sale my courses to corporations by supplying newest specific packages for the employees unfortunately this is not yet an option so I have to do bulk coupons instead

Stacey

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 17/4/2019

LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Pros

User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

Gail
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A Welcomed Change

Reviewed on 2/3/2022

I really couldn't be happier with this product. They make everything easier than our old LMS. I really appreciate that we can use our own certificates. On our last LMS we needed to use their templates and they were below our standards.

Pros

LearnWorlds is much more intuitive than our old LMS. When it isn't intuitive and I am struggling, their customer service is the best I have ever experienced. They will point out the articles and instructions I need and will go so far as creating a tutorial video and emailing it to me if I am still not getting it. They are absolutely amazing.

Cons

So far, adjusting to the rules of the landing page. One wants immediately tries to pick up text boxes and rearrange them to the desired effect but the rules are different from Microsoft tools or Adobe. It just takes some adjusting to.

Lady Mascheria
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

I love learn Worlds

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

This company has nothing but integrity. I have tried many other e-learning platforms. But learn worlds stole my heart. Their customer service is grade A. Now I have my online school and I love it. Their prices are very cheap. They are there to help people to fulfill their dreams not milk them dry.

Pros

This company is a company of integrity.

Cons

None at all I love them and am proud to have my school.

Response from LearnWorlds

Lady, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for LearnWorlds! The team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We are always here for you to help you bring your vision to life.

Satee

Absolutely brilliant!!

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

My experience with Learnworlds is that it is the best product online! The best program!

Pros

It is so user friendly! The support is excellent. You do not feel lost or confused! It is tailored to all the online school needs!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that I don't like about learnwoorlds. It is the most relaxing and creative product online.

Isabel

This software lets interact with a diverse platform of students and the one-on-one contact...

Reviewed on 2/3/2018

Count with mobile ready courses; offers options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify, and It is easy to build courses on this platform.

Pros

It is easy to use. It is possible the interaction international. Options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify.

Cons

Low flexibility in pricing one's courses for small entrepreneurs, it is difficult for them access to this platform.

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you Isabel! We always try to make our platform more affordable for smaller entrepreneurs. Our Starter package can is a great, and affordable starting point for those that are making their first steps in the online course business.

Gabriel

Euncet review

Reviewed on 4/5/2022

Pros

The items that are done, they work in a very good way. The support team is also good.

Cons

It's difficult to personalice some items

Trina
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy and fast to use tool for your e courses

Reviewed on 23/1/2019

Pros

Has everything required to develop your ecourse. It's easy to use and implement and has varied and beautiful templates. Very interactive with multi language
Excellent support

Cons

So far I have no complaints about the tool