SMRT Systems Reviews

SMRT Systems

Point of sale and delivery tracking system for dry cleaners

4.7/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Alonso
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

Our internal company communications, automation with management reporting, billing and customer resolutions have been the biggest benefits with the software implementation. What took several emails, manual phone calls and meetings with our management are now easily reported across all communicaitons channels and have reduced the time to resolve day to day processes.

Pros

The installation, training, and implementations were a breeze. Using SMRT software for our operations has allowed us to implement, automate customer communications and improve our operations over night. We are upset at that fact that we didn't switch over years ago. The training for our staff, drivers, markin, office, and production was incredibly easy. It has exceeded our expectations thus far.

Cons

There is not much negative to say. As we discover features we wish we had, their staff is attentive and responsible and always find a better way to resolve our operational issues.

Charles

Easy transfer and start up

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

My overall experience has been positive. The texting feature allows me to comunicate easily with my customers and has made my delivery service more efficient. Support is fast and usually solves your issues very quickly, either with email or on the phone.

Pros

This software is easy to learn. Training new employyes is easy. It is flexible and adapts well to the way you run your business. The ability to communicate with your customers through texting has been a big help. The support has been excellent.

Cons

I would like it if it printed tags for the lot system assembly operation. It is not a major problem but it would make it easier for my operation.

Joe

New system

Reviewed on 14/4/2021

Pros

Information needed on tracking tickets,clothing

Cons

Internet based and too many steps along the way.

Ryan

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

Overall I have been extremely happy and and the support staff has been great. My one recommendation would be around the onboarding. For the first two weeks during implementation we felt lost. We did not know what to expect until the system went live. We are now 1 month in and becoming very comfortable and making adjustments and fixing mistakes we made in the first couple of weeks. I feel much of that might have been avoided with a better training / onboarding process.

Pros

The automation is what is most beneficial for us. What ultimately made me choose this system was the integrated marketing.

Cons

This system does very well for dry clean customers and the wash dry fold customers from my laundromats. However, we also have several large Commercial clients that require a slightly different process.

Laurie
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Wish we made the switch sooner!

Reviewed on 11/8/2020

We have improved garment tracking and communication internally and with customers. We are able to be really transparent. The customer interface is great. The team is great to work with! Our systems and processes are getting streamlined in a way we've been dreaming about for years, but had roadblocks with previous software.

Pros

So easy to use and setup. My staff basically trained themselves. When we do encounter a question or issue, customer support is super responsive and we have our needs met immediately. It's a very intuitive system, easy to navigate and figure out even without a lot of training. One of the best things about it is the web based platform so that we can easily access the system from anywhere to help with training or trouble shooting even when not on site.

Cons

My only issues are tiny, nit-picky things with headings or section titles that don't really change the overall function, just the look of things.

Eric

Duke's Cleaners on SMRT

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

When we switched to SMRT we didn't have a route at all and now it is growing weekly. With the clients being able to setup a pickup/delivery right from their cell phone.

Pros

This is by far the easiest to use POS we have ever used. It has anything that you would want to run your Dry Cleaning business

Cons

It could be a little more marketing friendly.

Reasons for Choosing SMRT Systems

We switched because of the ease of clients ability to setup their account and manage their pickup\delivery details.

Reasons for Switching to SMRT Systems

The simple format that makes it easier to learn and the route capabilities for optimization.
Matt

NYC Dry Cleaner Using SMRT

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

Helps us manage over 5000 customers across multiple different brands, POS, delivery app, valet service, all in one

Pros

Brings current tech to the dry cleaning industry that has had archaic software for decades

Cons

Really no complaints, they are consistently sending out updates and improvements

Mike

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 6/7/2021

Very responsive. Thank you

Very responsive. Thank you

Pros

The software is easy to understand and has many options.

Cons

Our old system did not allow for the picking up of a order without processing a payment. In SMRT this is possible but there are management tools to successfully monitor these tickets. Just a shift change in

Xplor Spot

Time to upgrade

Reasons for Switching to SMRT Systems

They purchased DCCS and therefore I knew they understood the industry. Institutional knowledge was the key.
William

A Company That Cares

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Our experience has been fantastic. The big difference for me with SMRT was not that everything was perfect on day one, but that the company actually cares when I have an issue and helps me resolve it in a timely manner.

Pros

The functionality for customers to interact with the business

Cons

The initial conversion of our conveyor systems was extremely difficult.

Reasons for Choosing SMRT Systems

The company's customer service was horrendous.

Xplor Spot

Reasons for Switching to SMRT Systems

Concern regarding lack of other large customers.
Alex

After trying out 5 others, SMRT is hands down the best!!

Reviewed on 29/8/2020

Pros

The best feature that ALL other softwares lack, is the communication module between customers, CSR’s, and drivers.

Cons

Reports are a little tiny bit disappointing. While support can create any type of report you need, it would be nice to have them readily accesible to run with different criteria as needed.

Brett

SMRT Is Genius!

Reviewed on 19/9/2020

I love it! SMRT has created new enthusiasm in an traditionally boring industry. Did I mention how wonderful the customer support is?

Pros

This software does everything it promises and more. It has increased our customer engagement, increased sales, and reduced expenses by our drycleaning routes much more efficient.

Cons

Like learning all new systems, there is a learning curve. However, the learning curve with the SMRT software is as flat as can be.

Jason

Best POS for Dry Cleaners hands down

Reviewed on 30/1/2022

Superb, very helpful as I was in a hard spot, my old POS software was dying and I had no support for it anymore since CleanSuite had closed down.

Pros

Ease of use and ease of training. Trying my employees literally took minutes. So much easier to use than my previous software from CleanSuite. The support has been phenomenal.

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad about SMRT.

Reasons for Choosing SMRT Systems

CleanSuite had closed, there was no longer any support and the software will not work on Windows 11.

Reasons for Switching to SMRT Systems

Recommended by friends who are also dry cleaners.
Jordan

Modern Day Technology In A Dinosaur Industry

Reviewed on 12/8/2020

Our overall experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support are phenomenal.

Pros

SMRT Systems makes our diverse dry cleaning business simple to manage from one screen. Easy to setup and implement this is a no brainer for anyone needing a POS in our industry. The staff and especially the ambitious [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are available post implementation to assist in making this product a custom solution for your business. Our two favorite aspects are the client communication and the pickup / delivery function. We love the ongoing updates and their willingness to listen to suggestions. For example, I once asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to make a minor change that would switch all items racked to shelves as boxed items in the drivers mobile App, within 48 hours it was done! Well done SMRT, glad to be a part of this winning team.

Cons

As with any change, there are initial growing pains but nothing more than we expected. I do think the customer 'portal' does need to be App based at some point.

Justin

Best in the business

Reviewed on 29/9/2023

10/10! Very impressed with the team!

10/10! Very impressed with the team!

Pros

Certainly! Here's the edited version:In simple terms, this system is unparalleled. SMRT is the cornerstone of my business. I relied on it when I had just one store, and now, with 15 stores, it remains indispensable. By design, the system streamlines your operations, resulting in cost savings and more customer engagement. The team continuously updates and enhances its features. What's more, the system is modular, ensuring it adapts to your business needs. The support and installation team is exceptional.

Cons

Some functions are still in the works, but the fact that the SMRT team is actively working to improve their product and the fact that they listen to the needs of their customers speaks volumes!

Jonni
  • Industry: Textiles

Helena's Cleaners - Everyday User!

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

My overall experience with SMRT has been great. The customer support and complete openness to look for and create new functions has made our everyday use easier. The ability to track garments, contact customers, track drivers, and option to make just about any kind of data report we request has been a life saver.

Pros

-The best features for us in my opinion are, the driver app and ability to track orders to the second they are delivered, the line of communication it has opened between us, and our customers.
-The system is very user friendly and is far superior in the detailing function for our CSRs

Cons

-We are missing one feature, however, we understand that the function we need is specific to our business and will need to be created from the ground up, and is no easy task. We have have had constant contact with this matter, and know our request is being worked on.
-The integration was not necessarily easy, but with the help of SMRT we have been able to cater the system to meet our unique needs

Jeremy

SMRT Dry cleaning Software

Reviewed on 7/3/2023

SMRT- has made a huge positive impact i my business in the short time I have been using it. Support from [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing but stellar and super responsive. [sensitive content hidden] answer my question and solve any issues almost immediately. they are extremely knowledgeable about their product and are overachievers, working nights and weekends to make sure my business is up and running at all times.

Pros

Very modern and great looking user friendly interface. SMRT is unmatched in helping me run my highly sophisticated, multiple location business. I have multiple stores, multiple routes, complex billing, multiple discount promotions, many price rate, different brands, many employees, and much more. SMRT handles all these multiple moving parts with ease.

Cons

some features I would like are not ready, but most of my needs have been met to run my multi location, highly sophisticated operation with lots of moving parts.

Jim

My Review

Reviewed on 11/8/2020

Pros

SMRT is intuitive and has a clean look. The developers are continuously updating the platform and Support is quick and usually succinct.

Cons

The help menu is abysmal. Often times have to reach out to Support to answer same questions over and over again.

Reasons for Choosing SMRT Systems

Wanted a modern platform.

Reasons for Switching to SMRT Systems

SMRT was more refined at the time.
Robert

Game Changer

Reviewed on 11/8/2020

I love the customer communication. Route tracking is top notch. Assembly conveyor is very reliable, cost effective and efficient. Customer billing is very simple to customize.

Pros

Easier to train new employees. The ability to create custom reporting. Positive customer feed back.

Cons

Hmm. Nothing comes to mind. I was actually surprised to find that SMRT has more good features that are "hidden". I guess I would have to say that I would have like to know about these features sooner. Not really a compliant.

Amy

Fantastic product!

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

We have been very happy, overall, and would highly recommend this product to others in our industry.

Pros

SMRT has made our business much more efficient. We can collect and store a vast amount of information about our customers and their clothing. It is a very user friendly platform even though it is highly complex. The design features make it intuitive and training (as long as someone has a basic knowledge of touchscreens/computers) is fairly straightforward.

Cons

The frequent updates can take some adjustment time, but overall we understand are aimed at making the product better. There are so many features that is is difficult to master all of them, however, the fantastic customer support largely mitigates this issue.

Saj
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best software for Dry Cleaning Industry.

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

Before implementing SMRT, I hated coming into the plant seeing lots of finished products not assembled, items were double assembled from different satellite. Now my employees and I love the SMRT software. So far we cannot live without it. SMRT makes it simple handling multiple stores and route accounts simple.

Pros

SMRT POS software is easy to use and dummy proof. I started off using SPOT, then went to Starch up. By far hands down SMRT is the best software out there. Their demo process was detailed. They custom made my inputs and migrated all my customers data over. Any issues that arose, was probably one or two at the max. It was resolved in 10-15 minutes. I should have implemented SMRT from day one.

Cons

I have no complaints. It is a well designed and put together software which was tailored for the dry cleaning industry.

Mark

Streamlining

Reviewed on 4/10/2021

Pros

Onscreen graphics and automated texting when orders are finished helps keeping customers goods moving

Cons

Bulk route pick up would be a nice added feature

Eric

Great POS!

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

This provides a POS solution which we have found to be a very good one and one that we like.

Pros

Having moved from a POS after 20 years that had fell behind along the way, we have found the features in SMRT to be super refreshing. Access to data & reports is so easy and the custom KPI feature is really, really helpful.

Cons

The marketing (texting) features could be much more robust. Some CRM features would be nice as well so that you could track sales leads and so forth.

Marcus

Smrt has the smarts built in

Reviewed on 28/4/2023

Pros

I just have to say, SMRT Systems is an absolute game-changer for dry cleaning businesses. Since we started using their platform, our operations have been running so much more smoothly, and our customers have definitely noticed the difference.Their team is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, especially [sensitive content hidden], who provided exceptional support during our transition to the platform. The user-friendly interface and real-time tracking features have made our lives so much easier, and we're now able to deliver a higher level of service to our customers.If you're in the dry cleaning industry, I can't recommend SMRT Systems enough. They're a team of true professionals who are dedicated to helping their clients succeed. Thanks for everything, SMRT Systems!

Cons

Nothing really as this is miles ahead of other systems.

Donny

Awesome software

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

Transition from SPOT to SMRT was smooth. Support is very timely in responding to issues. I couldn’t ask for a better software partner for my business.

Pros

Super easy to use, lots of valuable features, very good support, route app is great, customer communication platform is the best!

Cons

No software is perfect, including SMRT, but I really can’t think of any cons. Issues that we have are addressed immediately!

Response from SMRT Systems

Thanks for the great review Donny,
We look forward to many more years of a successful partnership with you.

Harry

Customer communication

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Much less complicated and works great with our metalprogetti

Much less complicated and works great with our metalprogetti

Pros

Customer communications is over the top and they love it. Route system is great, track from detail to delivery. Ease of use and was a seamless conversion from compassmax . Just an overall modern platform.

Cons

Perhaps some comparison reports to previous year