Lumeer

Project management and team collaboration software

4.7/5
4.5/5
4.5/5
4.4/5

Rishel A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Funky and effective project management tool!

Reviewed on 4/10/2020

Pros

Absolutely love the UI
The free tier is perfect for tiny teams.
Features to organise remote work with ease.

Cons

Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Lumeer

To check out the features that are different and see if its better in daily usage.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Banking

Get organized with Lumeer

Reviewed on 30/1/2021

Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Pros

Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Cons

Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

Ahmad muzammil R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Be effective in task management

Reviewed on 3/1/2022

Pros

Lumeer really helpful in managing my task and making the repetitive task automated. The task tracking is really good in keeping track of the task that are important or have a time range sensitive that need to be complete in certain time. It also can be collaborate with other user on my team.

Cons

Lumeer is quite hard to understand all the tools for the first time using it, but eventually i have very comfortable using it daily, especially when dealing on simple or basic task. Other than that, i have no other thing that i like least.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 27/7/2020

Pros

i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Cons

the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Norzihan I.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Lumeer review

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Pros

Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Cons

Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Jamea R.

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

Reviewed on 1/7/2020

After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Lumeer

wanted a more comprehensive solution to managing workflows and collaborating across the board.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Lumeer

Less tiring to get around. if you have used spreadsheets, you can use it too.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Viktor S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Transparency throughout the whole company

Reviewed on 19/5/2020

My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way.

Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

Asana, Tableau, Airtable and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Lumeer

Easier to use It offers more possibilities It stacks better with our business (the software allows you to make in a way that suits your current needs) Good customer support

Response from Lumeer

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

Ramakant R.
  • Used for Free Trial

Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Pros

I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Cons

With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Most Easiest Way to Project Management

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Safe, secured, quick and easy.

Pros

When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Cons

Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your honest review. I believe we addressed your responsivness concerns. If there is anything else, please get in touch with our support. Thank you for your patience!

Mireia M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

All in all the experience has been a positive one when working on small teams, it has been efficient and easy so I would recommend it to anyone struggling with management and production.

Pros

I like how easy it is to assemble small teams and the usability of the software on managing small projects. The free version has a ton of possibilities with incredible results and very intuitive.

Cons

I don't like how it complicates things when it's used by a bigger team. It's much more complicated to organize and have everyone on the team adapted to the software.

Suhailah S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Very effective for a task management

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

Pros

Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Cons

Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Himani S.

Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Pros

The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Cons

Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

Diego D.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

Reviewed on 25/8/2020

It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Pros

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Cons

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

monday.com and Trello

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

Malena N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Organized and effective

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Pros

I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Cons

The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Claudia H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Lumeer has what I need

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Pros

What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me.
I love the UI.

Cons

I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Very good for planning and organizing

Reviewed on 18/2/2021

I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

Pros

It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Cons

I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you for a nice review!

Michel D.

Best Activity Organizer

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Pros

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Cons

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Matus M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

My expericnce with Lumeer

Reviewed on 28/5/2020

Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for the review!

Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Pros

Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Cons

The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Taurai M.

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

Reviewed on 1/7/2020

Pros

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Cons

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your review!

Oliver Q.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great work management platform

Reviewed on 13/8/2020

It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Pros

Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Cons

Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Khizar A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great product

Reviewed on 3/9/2020

Pros

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Cons

Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for a nice review!

Mrinal B.
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A wonderful package with some options to improve

Reviewed on 8/6/2020

Pros

Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Cons

Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

Reviewed on 21/1/2021

Pros

Fantastic UI and UX;
Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier;
Navigation is easy;

Cons

The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.

Felipe R.

Organizing your team in a modern way

Reviewed on 6/12/2020

The whole team is using it, we are still adapting but everyone is enjoying it

Pros

It has task organizer along with a calendar. It also allows communication in a very modern way. The fact that it does not have numerous (often unnecessary) functions helps to focus on what is really needed.

Cons

Difficulty making a whole team to adapt to the new tool, but this happens with all kinds of new tools.

Response from Lumeer

Thank you very much for your review!