EZsalonware

Appointment and payment management software for salons

4.8 /5 (79 reviews) Write a Review!

Adin S.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 7/6/2020

Pros

I have tried EVERY type of salon software, including Rosy and Salon Iris and none of them had the functionality I wanted. EZsalonware is by far the most customizable option of them. And with it, I was able to grow my salon book by a ton. It literally saves me $125 a day by not having stylists have dead time between appointments. It also has a really great messaging feature that reduced the amount of missed appointments by at least 50%.

Cons

Nothing really stands out as a major negative. The software is a little complicated, so it took a little bit to get comfortable with, but it was completely worth it!

Response from Ezsalonware

Thanks for mentioning all of our great features that help to maximize profit for salon!

Samuel G.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Makes scheduling easy

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

Pros

I’ve been using this software from the beginning of its life. The software is intuitive and easy to use on both my laptop and on my phone. I Like being able to easily specify the stylist I want online, because I've been in situations where I felt uncomfortable asking for a specific stylist other than the person booking me in the phone. It also clearly lays out the services offered by the salon, saving time when booking something more complicated than a basic cut. This software depersonalizes and streamlines the booking experience in a way that is convenient for the customer. The ease of booking encourages me to stick with the same salon each month.

Cons

While the interface is efficient and functional, it’s not the prettiest in a world where beautiful apps are all over the place. If this project generates more funding/revenue, I’d recommend professionally upgrading the interface on a purely aesthetic level. Though when it comes to the form/function question, I would take a working app over a beautiful and broken one any day. And this one works well.

Jeffrey B.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

EZ for you and your customers

Reviewed on 16/6/2020

EZsalonware has made it easy for me to book appointments and keep information in the system that makes appointments more efficient and effective. That leaves more time for enjoying the experience and getting to know one another.

Pros

If ease of use is important for you and your customers, EZsalonware is the right product for your business.

Cons

The product will only get better and better as more and more businesses adopt it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team ALWAYS listen to user feedback and improve based on it.

Kevin W.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best Online Scheduling system

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

I enjoy using this online software because you know right away before having to call then be put on hold what the schedule is of the barber.

Pros

I don’t usually prefer setting up appointments online, but I have really gotten used to the ease of the system. Resetting your password is also very easy.

Cons

Some of the aesthetics of the site aren’t as pleasing.

Response from Ezsalonware

The aesthetics have been addressed in our previous updates. Resetting passwords can always be a hassle and we designed our password reset to be simple for customers!

Jason W.

Great Haircut Software!

Reviewed on 23/6/2020

It was very easy to use and very automated in terms of getting what I wanted out of it

Pros

It was very intuitive and easy to use straight out of the box. There are no glitches that I have come across at all

Cons

The design maybe not appealing to some people and appealing to others

Kenneth W.

Booking Couldn't Be Easier

Reviewed on 9/6/2020

'Happy camper.

Pros

For myself Ezsalonware eliminates the one step I dread about scheduling a salon appointment - speaking with a receptionist by phone to schedule. Ezsalonware lets one see available times for a stylist and book at appointment, no fuss no muss. It is easy to cancel/ re-schedule if necessary. And the system sends out confirmations and reminders via text message. I believe this latter step is optional. Also, booking engine works just fine a cell phone web browser.

Cons

From a user standpoint I have no complaints

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware eliminates the communication with the receptionist and shows all of the available times that work best for the customer.

Michael B.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I don't get my hair cut often, but when I do...

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Pros

The ability to schedule my appointment digitally and see the availability of the staff is great. It allows me to structure my day. The functionality is robust. The ability to easily reschedule or cancel is nice as well, and I assume it helps the shop in a similar way.

Cons

The user interface is definitely utilitarian. I like that, but I could see others as being intimidated.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware puts the controls in the users hands and allows customers to easily schedule, cancel, or reschedule appointments without ever hassling the customer or salon

Samuel M.
  • Industry: Research

Easiest way to book a haircut

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

Pros

I love how easy it makes booking appointments--just a few clicks and I'm all set. No more hassle calling places, going back and forth on availability.

Cons

I don't have any real cons, but since I'm required to post something I guess I'd say it's not the prettiest piece of software out there.

Response from Ezsalonware

I'm glad to hear that it has been an easy enough process for you that you now book online rather than call in for your appointments! We built it to be a time saver.

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

Easy to use, never had any issues

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

Pros

I've used this to book stylist appointments dozens of times. No issues setting up an account, booking an appointment for the time/date I want and with the stylist I want. Also never had any issues with the appointment confirmation texts/emails.

Cons

Interface could be cleaner and more organized. But it's not too complicated, it's very easy to figure out how to use.

Response from Ezsalonware

We are happy that your text/emails have helped to remind you of your appointment.
Glad that setting up an account was straight forward! Hope you enjoy using EZsalonware!

James C.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Ezsalonware

Reviewed on 16/6/2020

Pros

Easy to use, saves time when scheduling a hair appointment, easy to make changes

Cons

No cons. The software has all the necessary features and does not need improvement

Megan S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/6/2020

Pros

I book appointments through this and make changes on the day of

Cons

There weren’t any cons that I can think of at the moment.

Joshua R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Makes scheduling haircuts super easy!

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Overall my experience is great!

Pros

I like that it is very clear and easy to use. There isn't too much to distract or confuse you.

Cons

The only think I am not a big fan of is the design. It feels a bit early-2000s and the appearance could probably use a face-lift to make it look a little more modern.

Tomasz D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Always easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use as customer. It isn't the most beautiful aesthetically, but as a customer I just want to book my appointment and it works great for that.

Cons

It is not the most beautiful aesthetically but again I personally don't care about that.

Charlie B.
  • Industry: Design

I love Ezsalonware!

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Pros

Ezsalonware is incredibly intuitive for first time users. Setting up an appointment takes significantly less time, and it inspires overall confidence in the salon.

Cons

The UI could be a little more aesthetically-pleasing.

Matthew R.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

EZsalonware Review

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Pros

It's easy to use and I do not have to talk on the phone

Cons

It takes me five seconds to schedule a haircut, so I haven't thought of any negatives.

Response from Ezsalonware

EZsalonware has been so easy to use that as mentioned users find it more comfortable than having to make a call. No more hassles!

Stuart W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Helpful Tool for Users

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Easy and positive way to get my hair appointments set and tracked on my calendar.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use for customers.

Cons

Functionally it's great. Would love to see the look and feel updated at some point in the future.

Reed R.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Ezsalonware

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

Pros

Very convenient application for scheduling haircut appointments and selecting services. No need to call and disturb working staff. I like "add to calendar" function and the appointment reminders.

Cons

All worked well, no complaints. Keep up the good work.

Patrick M.
  • Industry: Computer Games

A Sleek and Intuitive Design

Reviewed on 23/6/2020

Pros

I like how it has a modern look. The pop ups and fading is nice and professional. It's very easy to find what your looking for, and quite intuitive. Setting up an appt only takes a few clicks and makes the process rather painless. It shows that a lot of time was spent into the design of it.

Cons

There are a few nit-pick things that bother me. Things like the odd counter at the bottom of the webpage and the inconsistencies in font sizes and styles. But all small things, overall I like it a lot.

C. sunder V.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Happy User

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Pros

It was simple and quick. I used it from my phone and it took less than a minute to book my appointment. I didnt need to download anything or search for hidden buttons, it was intuitive and straightforward. Quicker than calling in and speaking to someone.

Cons

I was happy with this product. I didnt really think there was anything wrong with it. It works.

Joseph C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

Pros

The software is easy to use and once you get used to the interface it’s quick to get your appointment scheduled

Cons

The user interface is a bit dated and can make it confusing at first.

Response from Ezsalonware

Being quick to get an appointment scheduled is important in today's busy world. Our interface has been a new updated version. We hope you like it!

Tom M.

Customer-friendly; easy to use

Reviewed on 18/6/2020

Pros

Ezsalonware is fast and easy to use. The appointment confirmations by text are much appreciated

Cons

I can't think of any cons for Ezsalonware

Mike D.

Very good

Pros

Quick & Easy to use to accomplish task at hand.

Cons

I did not know if an automatic booking is available at same intervals.

William M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy.

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

Always trustworthy and accurate.

Pros

Ease of use on the go. Really a smoother experience.

Cons

I didn’t have any negative interaction.

Jinks J.

salon review

Reviewed on 16/6/2020

Pros

i like how easy it is to schedule an appointment

Cons

nothing i can think of at the moment. i like the entire thing

Miguel N.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Straightforward

Reviewed on 16/6/2020

Pros

The website is extremely easy to use, it takes no time to set up an appointment.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that the design is very simple, which isn’t really a disadvantage cause what matters is functionality.