Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

4.5 /5 (251 reviews) Write a Review!

Rajesh C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

good video editor but the older version was best

Reviewed on 22/2/2021

although filmora is always my first choice always but i really wish if they can make it as cool as it was in the old version .

Pros

filmora go (android ) version is a video editor i am using from a long time . its 2nd video editor I used in my life first was power director.
lets begin with pros :-
1) available free on the play store for android (for some pro feature you need to buy it )
2) easy and handy even on a smartphone of less RAM it can work very good and will give you features like adding voice over and some stock free music which is not available in other video editor app .
3)a best feature it have is to choose the format of video as well as choose a background for it if you are using video format which have blank background this feature i have not seen in any of video editor .
4)the news updated version let you allow have your customized watermark easily on whole video by just tapping customized watermark option .

Cons

news version of the mobile app is not as good as it was earlier they made major changes due to so many user shifted from filmora to any other video editor some of them are :-
1) they added filmora watermark which mean you will have pay to remove that watermark of video .
2) whenever i produce any video in filmora their is somewhat change in the color tone of video quality most of the time produced video seem to be yellowish in color tone don't know hat can be reason for the same .
3) you have a limit of how much photographs you are using in the video it is something 30 photographs ne time . it means if you are making video of 40 photographs you have to produce 2 video and then join them .
4)limited number of subtitle
5) you cant write subtitle in Hindi language .

Modise T.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Soft Review

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Pros

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Cons

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora

Reviewed on 26/5/2019

Filmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.

Pros

Filmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.

Cons

The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.

Christopher B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

The Best Film Editing Software On the Market

Reviewed on 15/9/2019

I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Pros

Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Cons

There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

Fausto P.
  • Industry: Media Production

Filmora - Professional video editing at low cost

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

The experience with Filmora is very positive. It is easy to create excellent quality video in a short time. I also use Filmora to edit video clips to which I need to add or remove parts and the result is always perfect. The only negative aspect is that from version 9.5 my dedicated GPU is no longer recognized and I had to use the latest version of release 9.4 to enable and use video acceleration without problems.

Pros

I started using Filmora over two years ago thanks to the advice of a friend and since then I have never stopped using it with great satisfaction. Its strong points are the price (buy a license, which lasts forever and with free updates included), the effects and transitions and the timeline. The timeline, in particular, is the best I've ever found on a video editing software: it's easy to add images and video clips and you always have everything under control in one screen.

Cons

The new versions no longer recognize my high performance GPU but only the integrated one and at the moment if I enable video acceleration my videos have only the audio and the black screen.

Djordje M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 1/4/2020

As a total amateur and creator of some straightforward Youtube videos, I was lucky to start with Filmora because it is very intuitive, and you do not need vast experience to be able to use it.

And one more thing. They should have proper customer support, not an bot only. If they have now, I apologize, but I was not able to find it. Customer handling is an essential part of software success.

Pros

I have used a trial version of the software. I found that it has a lot of features needed for efficient editing. At the time, I was not aware of the usefulness of many features, but later I got it.

It is fairly easy to use, and the user interface is logical, and you can find everything you need.

Cons

It was a bit annoying that for a trial version, they put the watermark. Maybe they should let some short length of a video without it, and charge only for longer videos. Anyway, even if I was considering buying this software, in the end, my poor PC configuration was the reason I did not,m and it has nothing to do with the software itself. I think it needs to use as many resources it can to be useful.

A savvy option for beginners as well as advanced users

Reviewed on 7/4/2020

I often use filmmaker as a second solution if I have to do something quickly and without too much strain on my time or computer. The huge number of plugins and effects actually amazes me day by day, and slowly puts Filmor in the top spot in my video editing software unit

Pros

The ease of use and the abundance of options certainly make the film stand out from the crowd. It brings a user experience similar to Mac's Final Cut X on Windows and Android.

Cons

Sometimes, certain options, such as the stabilization that its competitors have brought to perfection, are lacking. Also, for simplicity's sake, she knows how to confuse editing users for simplicity, so she can sometimes be very unintuitive. So that simplicity can be a double-edged sword

Preet C.

Best Ever Video Editor Software for Digital Marketing Agency

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

I highly recommended Filmora for video editing because It is simple to use and you should use Filmora once for making a video for any stream.

Pros

The below features that I love most in Filmora are:

1) I can easily trim, join or edit video within just a few minutes.
2) They provide a wide variety of effects, overlay, and transition.
3) I can make marketing videos easily by Filmora that helps me to manage my client's work.

Cons

The below features that I don't like most in Filmora are:

1) I can not export some portion of the video from timeline.
2) Some effects are looking like cartoony more than realistic.
3) It uses more RAM of the computer so sometimes It is lagging.

Kelly F.
  • Industry: Entertainment

A good but expensive video editor

Reviewed on 6/4/2021

Generally good but i have other programs that work just as good without the cost.

Pros

Lets you edit video pretty easily and quickly.
Load times arent bad.
Lots of options included in the program.

Cons

Expensive for what you get and there are other programs you could get for less money. Not exactly a premium product.

Jamel S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

The scoop on Wondershare Filmora

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

Filmora has helped me get video edited and out to the public in recording timing. I am able to create cool transitions and blend visual content like I was in a professional post product lab at a major film studio.

Pros

Filmora is a superior product form Wondershare. I am able to download the software anywhere on the go and upload a video and begin editing on the spot! I love this capability, it is perfect for entertainment industry businesses.

Cons

I think Filmora would do better if they allowed you to access more action packs (which are video effects) for a lower price. More people need access to a better value of products for less of a premium. This will encourage people to get the word out.

Sarah C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The professional effects are brilliant!

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Even if you're brand new to video editing Filmora lets you create professional results without much effort. The selection of effects are fantastic and you can use them in all sorts of projects without any hassle or techie headaches.

Pros

Filmora has got some amazing effects which are simple to apply and give you incredible results. I created an advert for one of my online courses recently and Filmora was the only tool I had which let me use a gradient moving background along with dynamic typography and other effects all in the same editing window. If you want to stand out you'll love some of the effects which come with Filmora and help you take your video production to the next level!

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about using Filmora. It's simple to load and easy to use and produces great results.

Hamza K.
  • Industry: Information Services

Best Video Editing Software

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Basically I'm a YouTuber and I make videos on youtube daily or twice in a week so I use filmora video editing software which is very useful to make fast youtube videos in full High definition and fast. The best thing is the interface and speed. I love this software, Highly recommended.

Pros

I like the interface of the software which is very helpful for fast editing.

Cons

The video conversion I can make the video in 4k resolution which is very helpful to maintain my video quality on youtube.

Kalim U.
  • Industry: Media Production

Filmora is a professional video editing software for inter level

Reviewed on 20/9/2020

Filmora is a good software for youtube and other basic video editors. If you have a big projects then filmora can't work properly.

Pros

Easy in use, very quickly you can edit video. there is many text templates ready mate which really help writing titles and subtitle in your video.

Cons

software is hanging when you do complex editing and use effects. there is no animation features in it. Can't use in big projects like short films etc.

Filmora makes professional video results simple to achieve

Reviewed on 26/1/2021

Filmora has become one of the main tools I use daily in video creation for myself and my clients.

Pros

Filmora has the essential features for video editing to keep the creation process quick and simple with the results that look professional and time-consuming.

Cons

There are no cons so far with this video editing suite. Easy to master and enough tools to effectively edit professional-level videos.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Excellent Tool (and Inspiration) for Creating Videos

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

As a newbie to video creator, Filmora helped me hit the floor and got me running with my first video. Even though I have graduated to more advanced tools in some parts of my video creating process, I still use them when I just want to create a quick video and need to some creative inspiration.

Pros

It makes it super-easy to create videos, especially if you have never done it before. The end result is amazing. The experience of creating the videos is flawless and easy (not too many knobs and settings to mess with). It takes a lot of the intimidation out of the process of creating professional looking videos. They have a nice library of effects that can be used to enhance the videos and give them a professional feel. The best thing is the unending stream of videos their staff puts on every week that gives you many tips and tricks for creating great videos.

Cons

It's a bit confusing to understand their licensing and fees structure.

Mariela Q.

Edit like a pro

Reviewed on 16/6/2019

The price was really fit for my budget. I was using iMovie and was really tired of it being slow and limited. Filmora allows me to create beautiful videos with many formats.

Pros

The many formats and layouts, and the fact that it comes with a fair amount of effects and soundtracks that are ready to use. The export tool for different channels makes it really easy to propagate my video content to my social platforms in a flash.

Cons

When version 8 was released I felt confused because I was really used to some features from the previous version. It took me a while to find my way around again. Also, this new release was unstable and the app kept quitting.

Marco F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Zero learning curve, professional quality

Reviewed on 25/4/2020

One of the easiest video editing platform for consumer market. Useful in enterprise environment for effective communication to employees and signage purposes. Extremely intuitive user interface, together with tons of presets, titles, and effects available for download, allows you to create a pro-like output on your footage, even with non-experienced users. Good set of presets allows coding final videos for a wide range of devices (no need to master complex export settings). Perpetual license allow to purchase the basic product, with one-time payment.

Pros

Easy, uncluttered, intuitive interface, ideal for non experienced users.
Tons of available assets, for quick pro results (titles, transitions, effects, filters).
Good presets for wide range of devices and media.
One-time purchase license.

Cons

No critical feature is missing. Maybe "record from webcam" function could be improved with further settings. A missing feature that would make Filmora even more versatile, could be the dekstop capture feature, for tutorial productions.

Zain A.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Filmora is an outclass video editor

Reviewed on 15/4/2021

I found Filmora one of the best tools for my working on videos. It always saves my time in editing and trimming videos. Its result is exceptional as compared to other tools. It makes my work easy by splicing together different videos. I am very much satisfied with this amazing software.

Pros

If you wanna edit a video then there is no tool other than Filmora which comes with a lot of features to make your video more attractive. The best thing is that it's very easy to upload media and audio. You can trim/edit your video within no time. If you want to add new effects to your video then an online store makes it easy for you. There are also a lot of preset options available which saves your time.

Cons

It's working good but sometimes on long movies it works slowly, that might be a processor or RAM problem. otherwise, it's an awesome tool.

• Industry: Executive Office
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Professional editing and results

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

I used it in the University, I had previous knowledge about editing a video, however I did not know much about it, I recommended it and I liked it because it is easy to use and the results are really good.

Pros

There is no need to have previous knowledge on how to edit a video, the first time I used it was very useful and easy to use, there are many options for effects to achieve a professional result, you can add text effects, transitions, make precise cuts, adjust the video to the position you want and best of all is that when inserting a background song I can select a song from the gallery and is completely free of copyright, so I do not generate any copyright problem.
Its price is affordable and worth buying.

Cons

I don't have a single complaint, so far it's the best video editor I've ever used.

Kelly a. C.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Steep Learning Curve, but great functionality

Reviewed on 7/5/2020

I had to create a video that could then be uploaded to Edpuzzle for student learning. It did a great job with the recording and enjoyed all the filters and sound editing capabilities. It took me longer to use the program than to create the video. I used the free version, so I had a large watermark on the bottom of my project.

Pros

So many editing capabilities for this software! Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

Cons

The learning curve is quite steep. This would be okay if you were doing a lot of videos, but found that other products were just as good and easier to use for short clips.

Meris K.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Filmora review

Reviewed on 26/5/2019

I have a good experience and I really like it because I can edit the video at a speed.

Pros

I like the fact that it is easy to use, and you get used to it quickly.

Cons

The least I like is that it's not very professional and can not handle it with more demanding videos.

Sherin S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Fimora review

Reviewed on 29/6/2020

Filmora is very nice user friendly software.It enables you to create or edit videos easily for every occasion.

Pros

Filmora is very easy to use and help to create and edit videos in a professional look .

Cons

The price to buy this software is little bit high

Prashant M.

Simple and Professional Video Editing Tools

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Images to Video Converting tools , Smooth Graphical representation of Various Presentation

Pros

Simple User Interface With Advance Tools , User Friendly Editing Options , Timeline and layers Options is Very usefull , Built in Transformation Tools is Very Useful

Cons

There is Need For Differnt Aspect ration For Different Platform and Option Available is Least , Custom Aspect ration option , Preloaded Sound Option is Very Less need More

Faisal M.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Easy to use video making software

Reviewed on 14/6/2019

Pros

I am a youtuber.I am a beginer.So I can't buy paid software to make video.So I use Wondershare Filmora .It is easy to use.Beginner also can use it.

Cons

Nothing to say. I just love it.I sugest every youtuber to use it.

Floyd D.

Awesome product.

Reviewed on 21/6/2018

Pros

I love the ability to work with my videos and compile a new movie. It's also easy to edit a video and export it.

Cons

The ads to buy new addons from within the product is annoying. Other than that, I can't think of anything.