Lusha

4.6/5
3.9/5

Lokesh
Lokesh

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Pros

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX.
It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles.
List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts.
Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually.
Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Cons

Pricing is on the higher side.
Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts.
Might get air in some cases.

Abhra

Search Less and Sell more

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

Pros

updated database
Best LinkedIn data extractor.
Best lead generation software.
Best sales Management software.

Cons

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Stas

The WORST tool out there, the customer support in Israel is just horrific

Reviewed on 29/4/2022

SCAM ALERT - Horrible experience with the software and with the support team. I cancelled the subscription only to find out a few days later that it wasn't cancelled and I was charged anyway. I tried cancelling again and when I went through the whole process the cancellation failed AGAIN without notifying me at all that somethign went wrong. When I asked the rep to cancel it for me and give me a refund for the month that I didn't use and didn;'t even log in once, he asked me for an email confirmation, in the same conversation he admitted that they don't always send email confirmations.

Pros

It IS really easy to use and I liked the interface

Cons

The qualitity of data is horrible, I guess one out of 10 leads will have a correct data

Response from Lusha

Hi Stas,

I'm sorry for your experience and will be happy to look into it with the CS team.

Please respond with your email address and I'll try to get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hailey

Lusha is an amazing sales and Lead intelligence tool.

Reviewed on 16/8/2023

It’s easy to use tool to get lead info and company details. Extracts accurate movable numbers of decision-makers. It provides an email service. It syncs well with salesforce. Its extension is straightforward to access and extremely quick.

Pros

Lusha is a nice product and alternative to Zoominfo if you’re into prospecting, lead generation, and contact details identification domain. The most effective part is it complies with the GDPR norms and hence you’ll be able to use it to find the contact details of the EMEA region which is quite onerous through Zoominfo which is nice if your target market is APAC. Each of the cloud version platforms and also the extension works well. Lusha Dashboard is additionally intuitive, and helps is to keep track of credit used over totally different periods by different members in graphical format, which is quite helpful. The fact that appliance works very smoothly on the Chrome extension with less hassle. One will realize contact numbers as well as email addresses very simply by merely adding the extension on your Chrome or any web browser, occurring the target person’ LinkedIn profile and obtaining their information.

Cons

Most of the profile doesn’t have mobile numbers. And conjointly, most of the time, the e-mail goes bounces back. We will not import details to CRM or into any doc file. It’d be nice also to have the titles of people on the list, so it’s faster to sift whom to pick and whom to skip.

Marc
Marc

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Reviewed on 10/3/2021

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pros

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

Cons

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Lusha - A must have for Lead Generators!

Reviewed on 25/4/2022

Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic engagement building, Reach out programs, etc.

Pros

Lusha is the most user friendly tool available for Lead Managers, Sales prospecting, Demand generation, Strategic Sales, etc. It's API integration works as charm. The compatibility with various CRM tools is an add on.

Cons

Doesn't give desired results many times. Doesn't work as expected a lot of times.

Response from Lusha

Thanks for the great feedback!

We're always striving to improve our database and results. It's definitely a top priority.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Happy Lusha User

Reviewed on 3/6/2022

No complaints - Great product!

No complaints - Great product!

Pros

The ease of use and the quick conversion to CRM

Cons

So far about 10% or so have only home email addresses listed and that isn't good for what I use it for.

Response from Lusha

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Lusha allows us to get relevant data for a decent price as an early stage start-up

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Credit = 1 prospect's contact details
- 80% it's a the right number
- High Value for Money ratio

Cons

- Sometimes the data is incorrect or outdated.

ZoomInfo Sales

Reasons for Switching to Lusha

Way to expensive for our organisation
Monel
Monel
  • Industry: Farming

Foolproof and user friendly lead generation extension

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Lusha has been extremely helpful in getting contacts of high value prospects like CXOs and Business Heads. Previously, the lead time to get details of these contacts was very high. Also, it was dependent on the fact that the prospects accept our LinkedIn invitation and only then we could view their contact details.

Pros

The usability, it is extremely simple to use. After installing the extension, we just have to visit LinkedIn profiles of potential prospects and then Lusha extension starts it work.

Cons

We need to individually copy and paste the details of individual leads, instead if there would have been a feature where we could download an xls file with the details of all those profiles which we visited.

Richpal
Richpal

Helped in penetrating enterprises during COVID19 pandemic

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

With most of our prospects working from home due to the pandemic it became difficult to connect with them over a phone call. This was mainly because we had the business desk number of our prospects.
Lusha helped by providing phones numbers of these prospects which were direct numbers. This drastically increased our conversation numbers.
Lusha also provided us with correct business email address for contacts where we did not have an email address. This helped in increasing our engagement with the prospects.
Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Pros

Getting direct phones number & accurate email address is BIG thing for us.

Cons

I got everything that I needed, no complaints.

Rebecca

Great prospecting tool

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pros

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Cons

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Arpita
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Good solution but expensive

Reviewed on 5/6/2022

Overall like using Lusha but these days many technical issues are cropping up like different profiles opening up on LinkedIn in place of a selected profile

Pros

The pop up on LinkedIn looks useful
The phone numbers are useful for sales contacts

Cons

1. Many phone numbers in the database are incorrect, leading to the wastage of credits. Also if a user stops the subscription, all the remaining leads go waste.
• We have found some of the companies from the packaging & Steel industries contacts were not reflecting
• Some of the remote locations like Bhopal, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh, etc were found to be unavailable
• Found 30 – 35 % of contacts are invalid email ids. For example, I have picked up 10 contacts out of those at least 4 bounce back.

Response from Lusha

Thanks for the review, Arpita. We'll look into the data issue in the areas you've mentioned.

Shadab

Best product for Lead generation

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

Pros

Lusha is very useful in finding the email address of any people, I usually search for leads on Linkedin and my Lusha is integrated with my Linkedin for Business. I was able to find email addresses so easily with the help of Lusha.
Lusha is easy to use and the interface is so simple, go to the LinkedIn profile and click on show email id on the Lusha plugin and that's it, you will find the email address of your lead.
I also use Lusha for lead generation, this is a very easy way to find leads and their contact information.
Overall Lusha is the best product for me to find the leads and their contact information.

Cons

There should be an option to update some email address that was wrong on the Lusha, I have seen many times some errors in email address but there was no option to update that.

Response from Lusha

Thanks so much for the kind feedback, Shadab!

Regarding the data feedback, we're looking into improving that process but in the meantime, you can help us out by using the thumbs up/down button next to the email/phone number that you've revealed.

Thanks!

Divij

Lusha best for leads

Reviewed on 22/6/2020

Good

Good

Pros

We were using various different tools to get details of contact of our potential customers .

But we cldnt focus more on calling as numbers were not correct or too old. Board line numbers were another hassle.
Lusha was revolutionary in terms of helping us out. Even in times of lockdown and company cuts, no cut was made to keep lusha out. It is like a very important part and parcel for us.

Cons

I think there would be many ppl who aren't on linkedin but there number could be traced somehow. How would we find there details?

An option of correcting someone's number and a list of our contacts searched on lusha should be there somehow

Gil
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Lusha is the basic necessity for SDR prospecting

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

Pros

Integration into LinkedIn is very easy and comfortable to use.
Most of the time I get some information on a potential prospect.
And most of the time it is pretty accurate

Cons

Integration into CRM system is not applicable.
No automatic import into company's CRM.
Part of the time the information is not correct and there is no validation tool

Response from Lusha

Thanks, Gil!

Improving the CRM integration is a major focus for us and there are some potential game-changer updates coming out soon.

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Matthew

Good but needs improvement

Reviewed on 27/5/2022

Pros

Integration with Hubspot and the ease of importing prospects into the CRM.

Cons

How inconsistent prospect information is. I might look at a prospect on their linked profile and on their hubspot profile or in their employee list in sales navigator in LinkedIn and the information is different for each web page. On their LinkedIn profile it might just have the prospect's phone number, on hubspot it might just have their work email and in sales nav it might just be empty. And then it will expect you to unlock the prospects information again even though you have already unlocked it on a previous webpage. This needs URGENT fixing as it is wasting tokens and time.

Rajat

Lusha Review

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

I'm mostly using the direct number service which resulted in more conversations and thus more conversions

Pros

Direct numbers being the need of an hour, lusha is exactly catering to that. Very user friendly.

Cons

Replacement of incorrect numbers should get introduced in the system.

Response from Lusha

Thanks for the feedback Rajat!

Glad you're enjoying the platform, and we're working on some updates and features that should bring up better results and improve the feedback process.

Ritu

EXCELLENT Search Software in the Market

Reviewed on 1/6/2022

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/...

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
I could Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects.
I was able to find potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Pros

Enrich your Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects. Finding potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Cons

Nothing specific which i did not like about this software

Response from Lusha

So great to hear about your love of the product! Appreciate your positive review!

Lusha product review from Executive Search perspective

Reviewed on 22/6/2020

Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Experience is fair.
Still lot of corrections would help to get the accurate contact details.

Pros

Overall a good product.
There are quite a few errors occuring on different phones or email ids coming when we open the same profile at two different instances and I guess your teams might be working on them.
At times the numbers are not correct.

Cons

Ease of use.
Since it is plugged with Linkedin it becomes very handy and the pop up comes once the details are there on Lusha.

Michael
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right - on average , helpful tool

Reviewed on 29/6/2020

Pros

Sometimes gives you the right information and email format. It's easy to use and works on most people you see on LinkedIn. It seems slow on LinkedIn RPS but not sure that's true 100% of the time.

Cons

Most of the time the phone numbers are incorrect and they are, in fact, for a persons former company or employer (meaning you get shouted at for being the 100000th person to call that number recently) or are for their switchboard (which is hard to justify costing a credit if you're pumping out readily available information which I could find for free in a click of a button). Sometimes the emails are wrong, not all of the time, but are usually easy to correct by looking at a sample population of similar people at the same company.

Red

Lusha review

Reviewed on 2/7/2020

Pros

The 'widget' just sits on top of your web pages and works for you. It often finds 'impossible' phone numbers that other solutions simply don't have.

Very easy to use.

Cons

Would be good to be able to import full contacts into SFDC

Saiful

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Reviewed on 17/8/2020

Service poor, tool came with so much promise but leaves you massively disappointed.

Pros

None. The tool came with so much promise and we had high expectations. But has left us dissapointed.

Cons

The tool came with rave reviews and recommendations - either these are all fake or the tool has become disastrously bad recently.

A real shame, and would advise against purchasing this tool as the customer service is extremely poor too.

Recommend other tools such as Swordfish.

Allisandra Cleo
Allisandra Cleo

Lushamazing!

Reviewed on 16/6/2020

I can definitely say that Lusha has been helpful throughout my day to day tasks as the extension tool can get the job done. A simple click of a button gives you accurate information and this alone is very helpful from a sourcing standpoint

Pros

Lusha gives you legitimate contact information just with a simple click of a button. The contacts have been accurate based on my experience and it also extracts personal email addresses which really helped me with engagement.

Cons

Lack of features. Lusha needs to have other features such as project folders so that we can customize and group profiles. Overtime, having thousands of profiles in the dashboard can get daunting and it needs to be properly organized for better efficiency

Kristy
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good and easy too to enable easier prospecting

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Overwhelmingly positive. Has helped me and my colleagues increase prospect engagement. The tool has become indispensable.

Pros

Lusha is very easy to use. The database of contacts is very comprehensive. Navigating the dashboard and prospecting tools are very easy to use. The web browser plug in is very handy, especially when navigating a companies website.

Cons

It should be easier to report if details are incorrect. The thumbs up and down feature feel useless. Some older details, that are no longer relevant or do not work are never removed.

Response from Lusha

Thanks Kristy!

Appreciate you highlighting the review feature. We do look and factor those reviews, but we can always improve.

Robert
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Lusha Review

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Pros

Content. Your information is good, and I assume will become better as more and more companies find their way into Lusha's database. I like the ability to have the information imported directly into Pipedrive. I also like the ease of using Lusha.

Cons

The contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses, is not as squeaky clean as I would have hoped. In my daily searches throughout any given week, I find up to 15% error, finding that email adderesses and phone numbers are incorrect. It would be more acceptable if the margin of error was 5% or less.