BeFunky

Graphic designing and photo editing tool

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
Spencer S.

Fun, Flexible Photo Editing

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

There is similar editing tool we've used previously that changed some of their features and settings which made it a bit less user friendly. BeFunky I feel is made with the end user in mind. It is a simple tool that allows us to edit the way we want, in the simplest way possible. It makes the process faster and easier.

Pros

BeFunky allows you to edit your photos in the simplest way possible, while giving you more feature friendly functionality than comparable editors out there. Pull your photo up, and edit in any way you'd like.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to pull up or upload the photo you want edited. Other than that, there is nothing specific that I dislike about the software.

Kayla S.
  • Industry: Photography

Great online program that doesn't break the bank!

Reviewed on 9/12/2020

I have loved using this software as a photographer. I've been using it for my small side business for several years and it seems to have everything I need, as well as giving me quality, professional results.

Pros

I love the functionality of this software. I love that it is so user friendly, yet has quality results. It's nice for both beginners and more advanced editors, as it allows you to do basic editing for free, or the more advanced stuff for cost.

Cons

The only thing I would say I don't love is the way the graphics tool is set up. If you want to add your own graphic, or a picture overlay to the existing picture, it takes a lot of time of cropping and tinkering with and seems to be more complicated than necessary.