HireRight

Pre-employment screening & eligibility verification platform

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Kerri M.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easy Background Screening

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

We send employees into client's homes, so we wanted to ensure that we are only hiring the best people. Having a clear background check provides reassurance for our clients and other employees.

Pros

The system interfaces with our payroll and ATS systems, so we can easily complete the hiring process without delay. You can create customized packages - or use a standard one - depending on your hiring needs. The results come back quickly and accurately.

Cons

There are no concerns with this product. The interface is easy to use and the results are easy to find.

• Industry: Online Media
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Seamless Integration with Our ATS

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Overall, I have had a great experience with HireRight so far. I love that I can be CCed on emails that go out to new hires to verify that they have received the initial email from HireRight to start the background check process.

Pros

We use HireRight for our background checks and I like it a lot so far. When I first started using it, we had a really detailed call with the HireRight team and they were really good about making sure we knew how to use all aspects of the software. We recently shifted the entire onboarding process to Jobvite and Hireright had a seamless integration with it! It's very user- friendly and starting the background check process can be accomplished in a few clicks. I also like that HireRight emails you when there are issues with the report or when the researcher needs to gather more information.

Cons

I think HireRight is pretty user friendly but I would like the option to add the most frequently used package to the top of the drop down list. We always use the same one and I find searching through the menu to be quite manual.