Frazer

Dealer management software for car dealerships

4.7 /5 (115 reviews) Write a Review!

Naomi A.

Not User-friendly but great price

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Pros

Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

Michael F.

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Pros

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

Cons

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Response from Frazer Computing

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Patti H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

Reviewed on 7/4/2021

Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Cons

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

Brenda O.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best customer service out there!

Reviewed on 11/3/2019

I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Pros

The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Cons

This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

Alex T.
  • Industry: Automotive

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

Reviewed on 16/5/2017

Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well!

When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Pros

EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

Joan M.

Good basic platform

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

Pros

It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Cons

Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Joan,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

Jason C.

jason's review

Reviewed on 7/12/2020

Pros

the ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software

Cons

it does not include additional amounts (repairs, etc...) with cust refinance option.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Jason,
Thank you kindly for the great feedback! We're glad that you are finding the added repair costs feature to be useful. For what it's worth, the reason we don't allow these added costs to be included in a customer refinance is due to various financing regulations that consider these as separate transactions with unique guidelines.

John C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Excellent software for a car dealer

Reviewed on 11/3/2021

Very satisfied and been a customer for over 25 years, maybe longer, can't remember when I started with Frazer.

Pros

All the forms that we need can be installed in the system and it's easy to use. Great customer service when we need it.

Cons

I don't know of anything to improve upon

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi John,
Thank you for the gracious review and privilege of serving your business's DMS needs for over 25 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the quality product and support Autobest Motors demands!

Sarah C.

This is it. Period.

Reviewed on 20/7/2019

Very easy, great customer service.

Pros

Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Cons

No cons I love this system refuse to change

Dan P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Absolutely awesome. Support is second to none.

Reviewed on 28/4/2017

Pros

Ease of use. What I didn't understand, was quickly and easily explained. Every support item needed was resolved quickly.

Cons

Doesn't automatically sell the cars for me. :) Maybe some add-on accounting features. Need a cash flow statement. Customizable one along the lines of the export feature but with accounting item. ???

Nick I.

Great DMS

Reviewed on 11/3/2021

Pros

It's very easy to use. Makes dealer management much easier.

Cons

Haven't found anything that im displeased with.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Nick,
Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to continuing to support your dealership with the quality software and services it deserves!

Tom H.

Great software

Reviewed on 19/3/2019

Great for keeping up with inventory expenses cost calculating interest rates keeping up with payments

Pros

Easy to use just point and click a tab the software will lead you to your next step

Cons

Finding how to change due dates for payment it has hanged locations few times

Rudy M.

Excellent

Reviewed on 30/10/2016

Terrific personal
Very eager to help you
Easy friendly software
Great tool for BHPH
I will greatly recommend it

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Can't think about anything wrong because when I have question their personel is ready to help you

Jason G.

Best Customer Service

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

Pros

The ease of use and feature rich for the price.

Cons

I have no negative thoughts or experiences using Frazer.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that you're finding Frazer easy to use and hope you continue to discover value in our services.

Santita D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good customer service.

Reviewed on 24/5/2019

great

Pros

The software is very easy and I love it.

Cons

Everything is on point and the software is awesome.

Hillary T.

Great Product, No Complaints

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

I have been in contact with this at other stores in the past. It is an incredible software. Customer service is always well-versed on the product and eager to help. The value far exceeds the cost and it's easy and reliable to use. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this product!

Pros

Easy to use, great value for the cost!

Cons

N/A

Jason B.

Reviewed on 15/3/2018

Pros

Very easy to use CRM software. Easy for both sales and service. Not super pricey compared to others

Cons

Just some little bugs such as crashing which doesnt happen often and couple be on our end here at the dealership.

Jody S.

This software is great! Easy to use even for the people who are not technically inclined.

Reviewed on 26/12/2015

I had this software for a year now and I only had one problem. I called the Support Department and they were excellent. The young man who helped me with my software took only ten minutes and I was back on line! I would definitely recommend Frazer to anyone who is looking to get into the Car Sales Business.

Customer Service Is Stellar

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

The software works for our smaller dealership. The customer service is amazing.

Pros

Regardless of the issues/quirks we may experience, the customer service is second to none. They ALWAYS make sure your issue is resolved immediately and quickly.

Cons

Some feature feel antiquated compared to other DMS but they are improving.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave the awesome feedback. It's fantastic to find that you appreciate our customer service so much and have made notice of our efforts to constantly improve Frazer. We look forward to bringing your business more of the high-quality customer service and software it demands in the years to come.

Paul D.

Hard to believe!

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense!
Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer
Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Pros

I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Cons

I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Betty B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Pros

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Cons

Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Betty,
Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Jabi D.
  • Industry: Automotive

Customer Service Always Goes Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

I was working from home due to bad snow storm and was having issues from my personal computer at home. I called Frazer and spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and these guys were able to log on and take care of the issues I was having log on and also took the time to explain why I wasn't able to log on. Anytime any of our locations have an issue there is no hold time and staff is awesome! Always professional and willing to help!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate.
It exports to the banks and other systems we use.

Cons

Uploading pics is a bit of a process on getting them for inventory

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Jabi,
We are happy to hear you find Frazer easy to use and are making good use of the many integrations we offer. We also have a mobile application called Sidekick that may help make the process of adding photos to your Inventory easier. Please feel free to contact one of our expert support techs at 888-963-5369 if you like to find out more.

Marybrigid S.

Frazer automotive software

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Doing tax work is very easy
If you want something specific there are
Hundreds of reports you can run
Always positive. Been a customer for over 20 years. Good company to do business with

Pros

Ease of use. Cost is excellent. Problems solved very quickly. Good employee attitudes

Cons

I don’t dislike anything with the software

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Marybrigid,
Thank you kindly for the generous review and we are happy to hear you find value in using Frazer to help manage your business. We look forward to the honor of providing you with 20 more years of the quality services your dealership deserves!

Tammy C.

Great product

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Customer support is always easy to access. Improvements to the software are constantly being done to keep you in compliance.

Pros

Frazer understands the needs of used car dealers. Improvements are constantly being made to keep up to date.

Cons

Nothing. It is exactly what we need. There really is nothing negative to say.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Tammy,
Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your fantastic feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and services that can help your business grow and prosper!

Donald W.

FRAZER SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Pros

This company has the best support of any company that I have ever dealt with, I have used this program for many many years and have never had any problems.

Cons

Never had a problem in all the years that I have used it.

Response from Frazer Computing

Hi Donald,
It's great to hear that you appreciate our customer support since this is something we truly pride ourselves on as a company. Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts and we look forward to many many more years of helping you seat folks in the classic cars we all love!