BanMulti

Multilevel marketing business management

4.5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

Filipi C.
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

One of the best options at an affordable price

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Overall I really liked the product, it helped me a lot and served me very well in what I was looking for.

Pros

By my use of this product, i can see that of this product is offer of functionalities simple and easy to use but very important. I consider with strong points of this software:

1 - Little cost for an big quantity of differentials
2 - Is so much easy to use
3 - Multi language support
4 - Security and transparency
5 - Clarity on financial data informations reports (payments, amounts receivables, etc)
6 - Flexibility on bonifications model
7 - Support for receiving values using blockchain
8 - Bonuses with interesting percentages

The product has other interesting features mainly for social networks but the ones listed above are the ones that caught my attention the most.

Cons

I really liked this product but I need to criticize the layout.

Despite being very easy to use, I see that usability can be improved.

I see that there are many menus that can be grouped in a cleaner way and other menus that could be inside a grouped menu. For example: Videos Menu and Leverage Videos Menu. I see that the Leverage Videos option should be positioned in some way within the Videos menu.

There could be a way to change the system's color palette and I believe that some layout bugs could be fixed, such as the side menu for example.

José A.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy and customizable

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Pros

The BanMulti system is extremely pleasant to handle, with many useful features for my business. The system is completely parameterized and the administration of the system is intuitive.

O sistema da BanMulti é extremamente agradável de se manusear, tendo muitas funcionalidades úteis para o meu negócio. O sistema é todo parametrizado e a administração do sistema é intuitiva.

Cons

I had a little difficulty at first with the colors, because there are many options and they are very striking, but I found a cleaner and lighter theme.

Tive um pouco de dificuldade no princípio com as cores, pois são muitas opções e elas são muito chamativas, mas achei um tema mais limpo e leve.