Udemy Business

LMS for businesses, teams and nonprofit organizations

4.5/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.4/5

R.Manoj

E-Learning platform that every business should use

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

We were able to assign courses to different employees to help them in enhancing their knowledge in the domain or related to the project/feature they were working on very easily.I as a learner was also able to track my progress in the courses and use my time more efficiently.

Pros

The most important advantage of Udemy is the wide variety of courses it offers and which gets updated very frequently.In this fast growing world it is very important for every professionals to keep themselves updated with new technology and management trends. Udemy for business solves this problem with curated learning paths and custom courses that is created within the organisation.

Cons

The personal learning dashboard can be improved in terms of helping learners to store like other project related resources at one place and also helping to analyse how much time it takes for them to complete a particular course

Skillshare for Teams

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

Udemy for business had a wide variety of courses in Technology and Marketing domains with different levels of difficulties like beginner intermediate and advanced.This helped us to choose Udemy because we were using it to train freshers as well as experienced professionals.
David

My Observations on Udemy for Business

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

I have gained more skills on udemy.

Pros

Teacher and student relationship for feedbacks.

Cons

The certificate is not industry recognized.

Tashauna

Udemy Business Review

Reviewed on 21/6/2022

Udemy Business is a great way to keep learning and improving yourself and business.

Pros

Courses are affordable, really good courses to build both soft and technical skills, assignments, and exercises for you to follow along. It is very user-friendly so it's easy to manage. You are able to track your progress and they also have a mobile app so you can learn on the go.

Cons

Even though there is a download button/symbol on the courses, especially on the mobile devices you cannit view them offline. While there are many great courses available, some are a bit hard to keep up with.

Moustafa Medhat
  • Industry: Medical Devices

My Review of Udemy Business

Reviewed on 16/6/2022

My overall experience with Udemy Business is not good and I don't enjoy using it.

Pros

I like the variety of content offered by Udemy Business in different disciplines. Udemy Business offers most of the courses at low prices with huge discounts. I also like the recommendation system of Udemy Business as it always suggests courses in the same track I am following

Cons

There are no specializations in Udemy Business that takes you from the beginner level to the advanced level. The interface of Udemy Business is very bad and not organized at all. Most of the courses offered by Udemy Business are offered by non-professional people, anyone literally can publish his/her course through their platform.

Alexandru Cristian

Udemy for Business is the go to for learning diverse things

Reviewed on 13/7/2022

My experience with Udemy Business was a good one, going back at it when the job will allow it.

Pros

I liked the most at Udemy for Business the fact that there are a lot of courses from almost all the domains, and the fact that on courses with assessments, the user can ‘code’ on the website.

Cons

It would be cool to have a feature that would allow the learner to code inside the browser, as other learning tools do, without needing the setup on the local machine of the required coding applications.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great platform to keep you focused and engaged

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Pros

The content is constantly updated for ongoing certifications and updated software to study for. Good pricing. Courses can be easily chosen based upon your skill level, focus of study, or something you're looking to get certified in.

Cons

Restarting a course section or being able to go back to a place you navigated from can sometimes seem a bit confsing with the embedded screens and losing your place.

Andreea
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

You get a great learning XP on many topics from beginners to experts

Reviewed on 2/1/2022

Great, like the customer service, like for the diversity of courses, many master courses, get a new certification and to learn a new skill.

Pros

Loved that you can browse a large selection of courses, that you get a certification t the end of each course that you can attach to your CV or show on your Linkedin profile. It is a great competitor for Linkedin Learning and I think the content here is better.

Cons

Well, not all courses are great. For example, I selected one for affiliate marketing and I can say it was absolutely dreadful to listen to a person who did not speak good English. But, I should of used the preview course option before selecting the course.

Md Mahin Bin

Udemy business improved my life skills

Reviewed on 19/7/2022

Pros

I have got the opportunity of doing paid course Through a organisation.i learned so many skills from there. This courses has impacted so much in improving my life.

Cons

The thing i don’t like is, everyone can be a instructor. but there should be a qualifying system for being an instructor.

Good Site for learning Basics

Reviewed on 7/8/2022

Pros

It has a lot of very precise content and can cover a lot in a little while. Good courses and the tracks help in figuring out the next steps.

Cons

Transcripts are not accurate. The transcript and the words they're speaking don't match at all.

obed
  • Industry: Design

Best Online courses with accepted Certificate

Reviewed on 22/6/2022

Pros

they have more than 100,000 courses on their platform with high qualify instructors.

Cons

they should awarded a certificate to free courses.

Rekha Priyadharshini

Continuous learning at an affordable price

Reviewed on 19/7/2021

Udemy is an affordable learning platform and offers courses from qualified instructors. There is no time-limit and users can progress at their own pace. It fits well with professionals who are working full-time and could spare only few hours a week to continue their learning. Lack of gamification elements and motivating factors makes Udemy some-what outdated platform. i.e. There is no external tools to push the user to stay on track with their course. Udemy can do better by offering graded quizzes and assessments.

Pros

Udemy offers a wide variety of courses, you may find multiple courses from different instructors on the same subject and the learner can choose the course / instructor that she suits her needs. The recorded video and audio quality is mostly good. The transcript section is extremely useful when following instructors with strong accents. We can also speed up or slow down the video for better listening. The QA section under each course acts as a forum to get our questions clarified. The ability to rate and comments on the course content is good and it helps learners to pick the best content and also helps the instructors to uphold quality.

Cons

Some courses may not be up to standard and the user needs to rely on ratings and comments to find the best course on the subject. There is no built-in tests to evaluate the user's proficiency level. It's up to the user to go through the course index and content to see if it's the right amount of challenge. Once the course is completed, there are no tests to assess our learning / knowledge.

Chetan
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

In love with this platform

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

Pros

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy
- Provides access via mobile as well as laptop
- Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee
- Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

Cons

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these,
- Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

"One of the best educational platform"

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

If you are from a non-cs background, looking for a good learning platform to start with Udemy business is the best platform. Good quality of content and educators.

Pros

I am using the Udemy business for my educational purposes for the past 2 years. Even though I am from a non-computer science background, it helps a lot by teaching from the grass-root level. We can identify the time we have spent, and the remaining contents from level bars. Learning paths helps a lot to choose lectures based on our field of interest.

Cons

Some courses are outdated. If there is a proctored exam is there after the end of the course, it will make certificates more valuable. Some educators replay very late.

PAUL

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

Pros

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

Cons

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Qamar
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

Reviewed on 5/7/2021

Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Pros

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Cons

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Barbara

A Great Way to Learn

Reviewed on 22/7/2021

I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good. I especially enjoy receiving the certificates upon completion of the courses. Udemy really provides an inexpensive opportunity to gain new skills and tools.

Pros

Easy to use, very informative. Some of the courses are very engaging, which really makes all the difference for adult learning, I feel. If your team is using the platform, it's easy to assign courses, track progress, leave notes for each other. an inexpensive way to share knowledge and gain information.

Cons

Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective. Sometimes you really have to search, which can be expensive if you paying a la carte. If you have an annual membership, the search is merely an inconvenience. Some of the sound from the courses has not been tested so the volume can be brutal.

Souvik

Best user experience

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

Pros

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

Cons

The best experience I have ever had no doubt ,
but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Nabila
  • Industry: Investment Management

My review for Udemy

Reviewed on 8/5/2021

I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

Pros

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Cons

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

mohamed

My best choice for e learning

Reviewed on 22/1/2022

Pros

I do like the offers they do every while because that helps me a lot to learn and learn.

Cons

There are too many courses on the same topic and that makes me a bit confused about what to buy and what not to do but we can always refund the money If I found myself in the wrong course

belkis

A great e-learning platform

Reviewed on 27/2/2022

Pros

An online learning platform that offers many courses in different fields and with professional certificates, which will help you develop your skills and those of your work team.

Cons

Some courses have low quality, so you need to select the good ones with a high rating.

Ali

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

Pros

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience.
- Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important.
- User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them.
- Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

Cons

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Osarumwense
  • Industry: Entertainment

Udemy For Business review

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

Pros

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

Cons

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

Tino

Udemy for Business review

Reviewed on 26/7/2021

Pros

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

Cons

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

• Industry: Research

Love it

Reviewed on 5/8/2021

Pros

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive

Good if you can filter it.

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Pros

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Cons

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.