AutoLeap

Write a Review!
Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

4.8/5
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

Collin
Collin
  • Industry: Automotive

The must have software for any reputable shop

Reviewed on 29/11/2023

Pros

The marketing module has already made up for the price difference and I’ve only sent out ONE marketing campaign text so far.
This will most definitely boost my productivity, profitability and income for my business and family.

Cons

Doesn’t work very well on a phone which I use quite often because we’re a mobile mechanic service but that’s an easy fix with a tablet.

Brett

Auto Leap

Reviewed on 5/4/2024

It has been a great experience working with Emma and the AL team so far.

It has been a great experience working with Emma and the AL team so far.

Pros

The ease of ordering parts after creating an estimate is top notch.

Cons

Searchability with a high volume shop, however we are working on ways to improve this issue, with help from the Auto Leap team.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Brett, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We will take your feedback into consideration for future updates. Thank you for choosing us.

Jae

Still under development

Reviewed on 24/4/2023

Well with any software changeover it was a hectic startup, but overall a learning curve coming from Mitchell. The customer service is better than expected. Issues that we have are "brought to the team" but now way of telling if something is getting done. This is causing shop moral to drop.

Pros

Features are great there are plenty of them. Reports are awesome and easy to see.

Cons

Web based. Bugs! It seems like this management software is under development still. Tech side app needs help. It would be better if it was an actual app not running through a browser on a tablet. Calander/schedule is awful.

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Reports, ease of use, dvi, etc

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Visuals of the ui and dashboard.
Raj

Tons of support

Reviewed on 7/5/2024

It’s been good I like the software and it’s been very helpful with our small business

Pros

I like that the customer service is always there to help you

Cons

The learning curve from other software to auto leap

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Raj, thank you for your review. We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful.

Mike

New Customer Auto Leap Review

Reviewed on 25/4/2024

Pros

Ease of use and navigate. Customer service and assistance. Reports are easily available for tracking. Customer feedback has been positive.

Cons

None at this time. All concerns were addressed immediately.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi MIke, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Jorge
  • Industry: Automotive

Just Amazing, makes my shop run Smoothly!

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Extremely happy, still learning on how to use it, but so happy for the big upgrade in my shop

Pros

Website friendly Interface, reliability

Cons

Only having 1 email as the primary for the customer/fleet sending process

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Jorge, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Jagjit
  • Industry: Automotive

Helps intergrade multiple platforms into one for shop's ease of use.

Reviewed on 7/5/2024

Pros

Ease of use, multiple platform integration within one software.

Cons

Auto leap has been very useful with everything so far and there hasn't been anything our team dislikes about auto leap.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Jagjit, thank you for the wonderful review.

trevor

5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed on 12/6/2024

Pros

Autoleap is easy to get started ,once started its easy to navigate the site. Autoleap simplifies keeping track of jobs and Help is only a click away.

Jason

Software Experience

Reviewed on 5/6/2024

Pros

It has been very simple to navigate and learn the process, great with our customer communication and time saving.

Cons

Payment processing Merchant integration

Brian
  • Industry: Automotive

very smooth easy to use system

Reviewed on 24/4/2024

Pros

Easy to use system over all. Billing and marketing is very handy.

Cons

i havent had any problems with autoleap as of yet

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Brian, thank you for your positive review.

Rick
  • Industry: Automotive

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Reviewed on 4/3/2021

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Pros

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Cons

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Shopmonkey , NAPA TRACS and ALLDATA

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

I stopped using Mitchell as soon as my contracted ended because its resources had little relevance to the cars and trucks made prior to 1985.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

As a mid-sized classic car repair, service and restoration shop it is hard to find software that meets the needs of my business. The cost of parts vary from car to car; as does the amount of labor hours to remove, replace and repair the multitude of cars built between the 1930s and the 1980s. I need software that can adapt to my needs; rather than forcing me to find workarounds for a program that was designed for a typical auto shop where the cost of parts are more standardized and bench hours are fixed. In the classic car industry, we often don't know what we will find until the project is started. AutoLeap enables me to better provide the customer with a ballpark range for the repairs sought; rather than a daily fixed estimate that looks more like a fixed bod.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rick, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Rhonda

AutoLeap Advantage

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

Pros

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

Cons

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Shopmonkey and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The demo showed me they offered everything I was looking for in an easy to use format. Even better was the demo process, they answered every question I had and spent a great deal of time showing me how my business would benefit. It was easy to see how AutoLeap would save time allowing me to increase my bottom line.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rhonda, thank you for sharing your incredible experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to have played a part in making your shop management easier and more efficient.

Michael

New shop software

Reviewed on 10/7/2023

I have solved with one software how to efficiently send quotes/estimates to clients as well as collect payments electronically. In addition, AutoLeap generates the Google Reviews automatically, which helps myself a lot not having to do this manually each time for each client.

Pros

The features, out of the variety of items our Team likes, that most stood out so far is the carmax and motor functionality to quickly estimate work and send for approval to clients; in addition to being able to track the investments client's are making in their vehicles with the CARMAX update tool.

Cons

The integration was a bit difficult for me to begin with, as I had used another software just recently and found results with it; however, after being guided by my onboarding associate, I quickly found the software very intuitive and easy to use.

Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

AutoLeap generates Google Reviews, and I can easily look at fluid capacities and images for repairs.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

The software was very easy to use, and I can communicate with 2-way messaging with clients amongst other things.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Michael, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Nichole

Great Product!

Reviewed on 5/5/2023

Great customer service!! Love the help chat right inside of autoleap. They check in with you daily. Felt supported through the whole process.

Pros

The advanced technology. All digital. Streamlined. I can do everything inside of one program instead of having 5 different ones!

Cons

Would like to see an overall percentage on the profit of each RO. The canned jobs didn't transfer over completely.

AMS Protractor and Tekmetric

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Felt like the program we were in was not keeping up with technology today. Too many steps to do simple tasks. Reports were terrible. Customer service was not great. Had to have like 5 programs to do everything we needed.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

We tried Protractor and it was worse than Mitchell. This program just appealed to us the most.
Carl
  • Industry: Automotive

Do not purchase if you are a small shop!

Reviewed on 1/3/2023

Hello, I am the owner of a small shop in Elko MN, I chose to use AutoLeap in an effort to help manage and track my customers and inventory. I was told [sensitive content hidden] Auto Parts would be available to me and I would have full integration with there parts ordering through AutoLeap. Since day 1, two months ago, I have not been able to use this feature. They tell me its a third party issue they are not responsible for and will not refund my money. I am told my commitment to them is very important!! I guess there commitment to there customer is far less important. I was also told Motors repair guide was apart of my purchase as well, Motors works on 25% of the cars and when asked about it, I was told "change the year of the car, and it might work" and also told I should just get another repair guide software because they all have "holes" and every shop has multiple guides. They have my money, and I have part of a software program. They do not deliver what they promise, maybe If I was a bigger shop, but I am not!! Don't put yourself through the stress pencil and paper is easier

Pros

I do not have Many pros at all do to lack of operation.

Cons

AutoLeap does not provide services they promise before purchase. I am a small shop and not important enough for Autolead to correct there failures.

Shopmonkey and Mitchell RepairCenter

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

Was told they had all the same functionality as the good companies but the customer service and support for the smaller shops like mine. THEY DO NOT
Rick

Fabulous Product

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Awsome

Awsome

Pros

Ease of use, very intuitive, great support

Cons

nothing at this time. they keep improving

Shopmonkey and AMS Protractor

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Looking for a more streamline and modern software with all the right features

GEM-CAR

Google review functionality

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Rick, we're grateful for your kind review.

Benjamin
  • Industry: Automotive

Time saving shop management software!!

Reviewed on 18/3/2022

Pros

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

Cons

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

Shopmonkey , Shopware and Shop Boss

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

More features for less money. A lot better value and the support staff is extremely helpful!

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Benjamin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that AutoLeap is saving you time!

Alex

The software we needed!

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Overall it’s a great product. I enjoy using it and I don’t see us switching anytime soon.

Pros

I can run my business efficiently! I love the support!

Cons

It’s missing a labor matrix like it’s competitors

Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Autoleap had more to offer for the price. And AutoLeap is easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

They called me and showed me what they had to offer.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Alex, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful. Thank you for choosing us.

Becky

Auto Leap Software

Reviewed on 17/2/2023

We were super happy with the assistance from the auto leap team in getting set up. The customer service was amazing and any and all questions answered. This speaks volumes when trying to invest in a good software for our shop and get the most out o that software.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and modern. The features save so much time and work which will benefit our business greatly in the end. In particular the parts ordering through an estimate or work order is a huge bonus. We also enjoy the professional invoices that the software creates.

Cons

Over all the integrations were easy to do, just a lot of double checking for settings being updated/saved from those integrations that could have caused issues.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Becky, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear that AutoLeap's user-friendly and modern features are making a positive impact on your business.

Cody

Delong Auto Care

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

Customer interactions have been much better in the time we have used the system, being able to automatically send them reminders and confirmations has helped us keep in a more constant commination with customers. Overall, I'm happy we have switched to AutoLeap.

Pros

I like the scheduling, our previous system would not let us put the same job over more than one day. We had to constantly drag big jobs to the next day. Being able to send people their invoices and estimates for approval is helpful as well. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations when creating an estimate has made things easier for customers to not miss appointments. Intergration with PartsTech is much better than our previous systems parts ordering too, I am able to make estimates with parts much faster.

Cons

Most of the things I dislike are more of a personal preference and do not really effect my opinion of the system itself. Overall, I have no real complaints.

Shopmonkey

Reasons for Choosing AutoLeap

Unhappy with their system.

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

AutoLeap had more features.

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cody, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Teresa

Loving AutoLeap!!

Reviewed on 25/7/2021

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Pros

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they have a team of engineers working behind the scenes to find a way to make it feasible for future updates. Using AutoLeap enables us to be more efficient in all aspects of our business - scheduling and reminders, digital inspections capable of taking photos and videos and attaching them to the inspections for customers to review, building estimates, parts ordering, communicating with our customers, employee time tracking, invoicing, billing, shop and inventory management, and integration with QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend AutoLeap without hesitation!!

Cons

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.

Brian

Mindful Folks That Drive Success

Reviewed on 22/7/2023

Kudos to their software team as well as their management team that implements this product they're very patient they're willing to reschedule due to the demands of a busy shop or shop owner they don't hesitate they don't write they just do towards success. Our success is their success and they will rearrange their schedule without batting an eye.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of implementation the helpful facts are that the support group of real people wanting you to succeed are the reality at AutoLeap.They've done a fine job in programming the special functions of their system.There's not much I can say as a disadvantage to utilizing this program in any business especially in Automotive.From integrating parts supply companies vehicle lookups to customer integration Parts integration there's so many features that make life simple for an owner... There's just no other way in this age than to go with AutoLeap. Their software team must be a very bright bunch that listens to the customers because their features show what shop owners demand out of product.

Cons

The only thing that I found that I would like to have more control over is to lay out of the estimate mainly for the header for the customer information to the shop information to the vehicle information to the logo layout as far as where everything is located on the page of the upper header.There's nothing wrong with their layout it's just that is a feature I would enjoy personally.

Response from AutoLeap

Thank you for your glowing review of AutoLeap! We're delighted to hear that you've found our system easy to implement and that our support team has been instrumental in your success.

Mark
  • Industry: Automotive

Amazing and user friendly software

Reviewed on 10/7/2021

Autoleap has made my life easier. As a business owner and tech, it made it easier to assign work to techs and send quotes to customers.

Pros

This software makes it easy to make work orders, assign work to techs and keep track of work progress.

The digital inspection makes it easier to let the customers know the status of their vehicle. We like the fact that we can create and manage estimates and send real-time customer quotes and keep track of approved or deferred work.

AMAZING TECH SUPPORT. Helped us get used to the program and showed us every step of the way.
They were there within 1 min to help.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints at the moment.

AutoFluent

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Mark, thanks for such a fantastic review.

tim

looking forward to success with Auto Leap

Reviewed on 10/8/2023

so far very good, myself and my staff are excited to master the program, it has saved me a lot of time just on the customer service side, and with communications.

Pros

The product bridges the gap between old school and generation, y, z etc... many features make it very easy to provide excellent communications with a wide range of customers.

Cons

While I am still getting to know features in the program, for now there is just a lot to learn, so many features and options. it is not what I like or don't like, it is just different than the software/program we have used for almost 19 years. I need to immerse myself and embrace the new features

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Tim, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Cody

Review of auto leap

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

Pros

The con thing is huge along with labor times makes things quicker. Still a good amount of services that aren’t in there but that’s not on you. In time with updates this program is amazing

Cons

Not all labor rates and jobs listed such as wiring harness installation, ecm pcm bcm reprogramming or flashing, just needs some updates

Shopmonkey

Just wasn’t what I needed

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Switching to AutoLeap

First person to guide me through quicker

Response from AutoLeap

Hi Cody, thanks for your feedback on Auto Leap! We're glad you find it helpful. We're constantly updating the software, so stay tuned for future improvements!