Deskera All-In-One

4.6/5
4.9/5

121 Software options

Đỗ H.

Application suitable for all businesses

Reviewed on 5/12/2020

This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Pros

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Cons

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Quickbooks Online, SuiteDash and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Deskera has additional HR and client management, which makes it possible for me to work in one thread without having to move back and forth between different tools at a huge cost.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Good cost, friendly support team and quick reply. They are also a large company that has been investing a lot of money. I believe in their future product development.
Philippe C.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great product

Reviewed on 14/11/2021

At first it was a little confusing from a desktop app to a web based app but it’s great.
I would like to change language inside my way. Not their way. The translation is nonsense.

Pros

Mostly I use it for invoicing, accounting and CRM.
Payrolls are too complicated for it on my country.
It’s a pleasure to work with it. Easy to set up the products, the suppliers, customers and to customize yours invoices and quote.
Great value.

Cons

Not much : I will love to see a portal for customers like Agiled.app does.
Translation in French is a joke.

Alban T.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Pros

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is.
As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month.
Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution.
I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought.
Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Cons

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software.
And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Hiveage, ERPNext and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Much better value while keeping bank integration.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Bank integration, easy migration from Xero
Robert M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Pros

I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Cons

The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

QuickBooks Online Advanced and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Quickbooks is continually raising their prices and offers many features I don't need. They are not a good choice for basic accounting and payroll.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Pricing, planned features and existing functionality for my needs.
David W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product.
Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative.
They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons

So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

Eng peng T.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It is not just an accounting system but an affordable ERP system!

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Easy to use with beautify UI/UX making accounting a breeze and not a chore anymore!

Pros

It definitely have to be the beautiful designed dashboard! Give me an overview snapshot of my business and very eye smoothing which brighten my day every time I login! Fast loading speed as well!

Cons

Website Builder. It is really a good addon for company who do not have a website. However, this is not their core product as they are more meant for Accounting, Sales and CRM. it will be better if they can provide a contact form or Custom Opt-in Form in the website builder that link to their CRM instead of just having a newsletter opt-in form.

Nilesh M.

Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Pros

Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features.
Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping.
Ability to adopt to my business.

Cons

Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Muhammad edwin M.
  • Industry: Design

When 3 Important Pillars Are Insnyc

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

Easy to learn and use. Especially if you have background and know exactly what you are doing.

Pros

The most outstanding feature is the dashboard. I get to see the overall performance of my company in a single view.

Cons

My only concern is the support for local taxation and deductions. But I believe in the future they will start adding this to the system. But you can do this manually.

Sandar L.
  • Industry: Import & Export

So effective and efficient software for SMEs among the other ones.

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

I bought this software last week. So now learning(setup) period about this. I didn't even use the free trial period. I bought immediately the activate software because I believe this will suit my business. And So impressive and believe their team members as well.

Pros

I can manage my business's inventory, CRM, and HR at all in one software.
Their teams are so active for us(User). I can see their heart by seeing their response at Deskera user group.
The most attractive force to buy this software is their teams' reaction at Facebook user group.

Cons

Some features that I want are still their roadmap. But when they launched it, so valuable.

Malek M.
  • Used for Free Trial

a business hub powerhouse in the make

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

i hope one day Deskera can be used to replace products like Asana and clickup, but also i'm afraid that this might not be a good idea since it will spread the developers in so many areas as PM tools are not the same as HR, CRM and Books tools

Pros

I liked the idea that it's almost one hub for all business related stuff
The reason for purchasing Deskera is that I want to start targeting some countries with my Agency services and it would be a very cool thing to use Deskera in that regard.

Cons

what I don't like now is that RTL is not supported when i try to download the PDF invoice, I hope that this get fixed.

Wave Accounting
Rajesh R.

Excellent support team. Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

I first took trial from them and then purchased their lifetime deal on AppSumo. Deskera team is really awesome; their team are always available to look after any problem you are having. When I started testing I was just thinking how long it will take them to make all promising features live but wondering to see what they have provided in very short period of time. No doubt Deskera can compete the top players which now they are showing as alternative of shortly if their dedication don't go down.

This is really a don't miss deal for your business.

Cheers,

Pros

1. Wonderful suppor
2. Easy to use
3. Regular improvement
4. Mobile apps available

Cons

1. GUI Needs improvement in some sections
2. Many features still under development
3. Can't change company name or email (maybe that's only for AppSumo deal)

QuickBooks Replacement?? Let's hope!

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

If you run a small business you will love this tool!

Pros

I see this as an all-in-one solution for any small business/solopreneur.

Most features required to run a small business are included within Deskera. From payroll and CRM to email marketing!

It's got a clean UI, fantastic founder, interesting roadmap, and did I mention the wonderful founder?

Hopefully, in time, I will be able to ditch QuickBooks and run my entire box on Deskera!

Cons

Not too many but, it would be amazing if the data can be shared between apps. Right now, there really isn't any integration between their CRM, books, or Payroll. Hopefully, this is something they will implement in the future.

Suryadi L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best All in One tool in 2020

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

all in one solution for my ecommerce business. main problem if you have more than ecommerce store more than 200 - 500 product is stock management and sales report.
now i have the answer : " DESKERA "

Pros

its all one solution for my business, so i dont need change apps to another apps

Cons

a lack of integration, i hope they will add more integration with our local logistic or local bank.

Peony L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Amazing All-In-One Tool for Small Business Owner

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

It is stable and solid tool

Pros

Deskera is a complete all in one tool for my business, I spent a couple of hours to explore this tool and my mind is blower.

I am amazed on the stability of the tool, and also it provides the multiple features in this ONE suite. So I no need to switch from difference kind of tools

This amazing tool which consists of financial, CRM, HR, website builder, etc.

Highly recommend to give it a try, you may sign up their 30 days free trial today

Cons

When we need to switch from module to another module, we need to have > 2 steps in order to switch over

Pranesh P.

All in one accounting solution for growing small business

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

we are happy to deploy the software in our organisation and will highly recommend it

Pros

Deskera is an all in one software to manage your day to day accounting. As a comprehensive solution accounting, payroll and crm are integrated in a package which is convenient. The software has team access levels so it is very convenient to give your employees different access levels to manage accounting for various departments

Cons

The software has a learning curve for new users but once you get the hang of it you can take full advantage of the various features.

Andrey K.

Deskera the all in one alternative to Zoho

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

The mobile app is amazing

Pros

1- Replaces several tools (Books, CRM, Payroll)
2- CRM easy to use and intuitive (don't like overcomplicated CRMs)
3- Able to send invoices and collect payments using Books
4- Integrates with Stripe and Paypal
5- Integrates with a lot of banks

Cons

Can't generate invoice and payment link from within CRM (only from Books)

Nikki L.

Finally I Found It

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Pros

I have been trying many LTD tools without success, but finally I found it - the only and the only one "Deskera.com"

Deskera suite our need because it came with the features of item master, inventory management, Human Resources, CRM, web builder, mobile app, etc

The feature I like the most is inventory management

Cons

The area they need to improve is to integrate with online banks such as Payoneer and Transferwise

Seth D.

The comprehensive business tool I've needed

Reviewed on 8/11/2020

I am loving Deskera so far because it's easy to see how it will be the backbone of my company for years to come. I can manage so many different business functions in one location, which is refreshing after spending years trying to tie different systems together to accomplish what Deskera does.

Pros

I have been searching high and low for a tool where I can manage accounting, payroll, customer relationships and other important areas of my business. So far, Deskera has been all that and more. I'm ready to say goodbye to QuickBooks and a few other tools I'm using, because Deskera is the best platform for my company's needs.

Cons

It has taken me a bit of time to get my business set up on Deskera, but that's mainly a product of the platform having so many different functions.

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used for 1-5 months

Manage Your Business With Your Phone

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Deskera’s mobile first approach makes it a winner for any SMB who wants the ability to manage their business with their phone. Deskera is also good on desktop too, but it really shines on mobile.

Pros

Deskera is mobile first with a stunning mobile app. Deskera may have the best mobile app that I’ve encountered from a UX/UI perspective. You can manage your sales, HR, and bookkeeping on your phone with ease. You can tell the developers put a lot of work into fine-tuning the mobile experience.

Cons

Deskera Books is feature-rich, but it does not have an option to enable cash accounting, which is an accounting method a lot of SMB use in the U.S. I hope the Deskera team will consider adding the option to enable people to use cash accounting soon.

Aby A.

Must have software for all businesses

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

Pros

Deskera is just awesome. Its a collection of CRM , bookkeeping , Website builder. At the price they are offering right now its a no brainer. The support and community behind deskera is also topclass.

Cons

Very good UX
It solves multiple pain points of a business
Bookkeeping , CRM , Sales , Payroll , Website etc..

Tasha R.

A Software For All Your Online Needs

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

This software immediately got my attention because it has everything my small business need to function in this digital world.

Pros

Easy to get started
Nice UI/UX desing
Good alternative to software such as quickbook or Zoho
A comprehensive set of features CRM, HRS, Accounting, E-commerce
All software in one centralised location
Great Customer Service

Cons

No integration with any banks in the Caribbean

Steven J.

My new go-to everything

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Loving it so far! Its replaced most of my daily platforms.

Pros

customisability, great user interface, great support

Cons

Theres limited compliance for certain countries, but rolling out more.

Rohit C.

Deskera can help me to scale my business

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

I am excited towards using Deskera's amazing platform for my business's needs

Pros

The whole business setup is in one platform
Integrated system
Landing pages can be easily customized
User friendly

Cons

It would be helpful if they could provide group training sessions for new subscribers

Mailchimp and Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is more integrated, it has almost all solutions under a single platform
Keshav M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).

I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros

1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

This product is cost-effective and the community is very young and more modern techniques friendly.

Zoho Books
Chua L.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

FreshBooks and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Deskera All-In-One has almost everything I need - CRM, Employee Payroll Management and Accounting with limits which scale as my business grows!

Kashoo

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Better value for money and allows me to add users with different access levels and no extra cost