Patriot Payroll

4.8 (3,014)
Patriot Software helps you keep your time and money!

(3,014)
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

Mike
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Saves so much time, and I always recommend it!

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

I've saved so much money and time with Patriot, thank you for this product!

Pros

I was paying over $300/mo for a full service payroll for myself + 3 employees to a CPA. I now pay under $40/month for full service payroll with Patriot, and their software is a joy to use. Running a quick payroll, and handling bonuses, benefits, and deductions is so straight forward. The setup and support team is easy to access, quick to answer, and in the US!

Cons

Just because I like to have all of the information, as a feature suggestion, it would be nice to have a tax portal to see my balances and standing all of the state/federal tax accounts.

QuickBooks Payroll and ZipBooks

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Price and features. Intuit is so heavy and invasive, and more expensive. Some of the other small startups were buggy and did not have the features I need.
Peggy
  • Industry: Accounting

Why didn't I try this software sooner

Reviewed on 2/8/2022

I am kicking myself for not doing this sooner. Great support that is US based and I'm treated very professionally.

Pros

I had heard it was complicated to set up, but once I had everything in I realized that was a good thing. Payroll has gotten so much more complicated over the years, to have all the small parts done right was a work saver. I wasn't having to create multiple work-arounds and spend extra time double checking. The non-accountant business owner, should consider hiring someone for a short time, get it set up right, then sit back and let the program do it magic.

Cons

Because I prepare the payroll tax filings outside of Patriot I wish there was a simple report that listed the employee name, hours, gross, and full listing of SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Currently I have to dig through the employees' records and manually write down the SS#. I know a lot of this is ID thief protection. But I have an IRS Tax Preparer Certification and they required me to be finger printed and back ground checked.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

I was tired of being treated like a child. I do several Washington State payroll filings and like lots of other states they have quirky rules. I was having to amended too many of their filings. I was tired of cursing at the computer screen. I didn't like the data mining and the slow loading while they got all their mining software in place. On an annual basis I was paying more for junk than I was paying for my Wolter Kluwer/CCH Small Firm Services tax preparation software.

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Once I tired it I was super excited about all that it did. The support was very available and both talked me through an issue and provided me with written instructions via email.
Suresh
  • Industry: Human Resources

Patriot Payroll

Reviewed on 5/8/2022

Overall would say, good to use and ease to use.

Pros

It's integration with existing business is ease and can use this software to much extent in processing the payroll.

Cons

Initially integration was difficult, then after trying it went well. Then no look back in using this product

Lucille
  • Industry: Accounting

Accurate, easy to use software and full of features

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

Working with Patriot software has been easy and worry free over the past years. The tax payments are made timely and are accurate. Customer service is available to speak with via telephone which is a major plus.

Pros

Ease of use and the features the software provides

Cons

As a full-service payroll subscriber there is no way to run a Form 941 without producing the entire quarterly tax report package. The workers compensation companies only want Form 941, so therefore I must use pdf software to extract this from from the package to submit.

Gusto and SurePayroll

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

Patriot software provided better reporting and more features. In addition the software is online so I an access it from anywhere to process my client's payroll

Payroll Mate

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

I chose Patriot software over others because of it's price, features and live customer service options.
Ashley

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 6/8/2022

Amazing!

Pros

I own a bookkeeping business, but had never done manual payroll before, so was concerned about making sure all was done correctly for my clients. It is so easy to use, and the customer service is TOP NOTCH!!!!! I have never had a single bad experience when calling in for an issue or help, everyone has been so kind and helpful! I had a little issue with a tax filing (incorrect information given by my client to me, so not a Patriot issue) and when I called in to get help with how to fix it, they were able to get it fixed asap and like it was not big deal! I had been majorly freaking out about it.

Cons

One small thing that I wish was different is that I wish we could choose multiple accounts for taxes to attach to in the accounting software, but you only get to choose 1. One of my clients this is not an issue with, but one of my other clients it is. I then have to edit the journal entry every pay period. It's not a major issue as all of the pros outweigh this, it is just a bit time consuming when I do have to do it.

Gusto, SurePayroll and Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

The upfront customer service and user friendly website is what made me make my decision to go with Patriot. I often hear of complaints about the customer service provided by some competing payroll providers. Patriot has not disappointed!
Kim

Great payroll software very easy to use

Reviewed on 15/8/2022

Our experience with Patriot payroll has been nothing but positive the customer service is outstanding can not praise this software enough.

Pros

That is is easy to use, Patriot helps you setup your information if you transferring from another payroll software. Able to pay contractors as well as employees and very easy to use when doing year end W-2's and 1099's.

Cons

We have not found any Cons with this software at this time

Sherry

Patriot Payroll does the job!

Reviewed on 28/7/2022

Patriot finishes out the taxes and all allowing my clients to focus on running their business instead of filing and paying taxes.

Pros

Patriot makes setting up payroll as easy as possible. They assist in so many ways when necessary. The ease of running payroll is unbelievable. I have worked with other payroll companies and they by far are the best.

Cons

I have had a few suggestions of how they have the report section is set up but I can get what I need with some tweaking. I also would like an automatic setting for salary runs.

QuickBooks Payroll and Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Price mainly but also some podcast recommendations.
Stacey
  • Industry: Automotive

Glad we started Patriot for our payrol

Reviewed on 1/9/2022

Easy and Quick. Patriot has save me hundreds of hours both during the week and in place of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reportings. I can't count how much those hours mean to me!

Pros

The dashboard is very useful and it's all easy to navigate.

Cons

I had a problem with our state tax filings and at first it seemed like I would not get any help from Patriot, but finally we all three (me, Patriot and the state) figured out the problem.

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

There whole value system of their founder and the price.
AnneBrigitte
  • Industry: Media Production

Outstanding platform

Reviewed on 10/8/2022

The experience with Patrot Payroll has been fantastic. I’m very happy with this company and grateful that I found it.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use, the outstanding customer service, and the price point is great.

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I would change or that I don’t like about this software.

Rachelle
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great customer service and easy-to-use software!

Reviewed on 15/8/2022

Still for their price, they are affordable and more competitive with other payroll software. I don’t have to worry about my taxes and filing as they’re taking care of all that.

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of the software and the customer service provided! I’m new to starting my business and Patriot was able to help me get everything set up with no long waiting times. The software is pleasing to the eye and it has everything you need to start up.

Cons

As soon as I had joined, their prices had significantly increased. At this moment, I only have one employee. I wish they would have offered a tier for a new starting business, like mine.

ADP Workforce Now and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Competitive price and longer free trial period offered

The Pros And Cons Of Patriot Payroll: Everything You Need To Know.

Reviewed on 25/3/2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Patriot Payroll. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they always answer my questions in a timely manner. I appreciate the fact that they offer both online and offline payroll services, which makes it easy for me to stay compliant with the IRS. I would definitely recommend their services to other small businesses.

Pros

There are many things that we like about Patriot Payroll. First, they offer a variety of services that cater to our needs. Second, their customer service is excellent. We always receive prompt responses to our questions, and their representatives are always willing to help. Third, their prices are very reasonable, and they offer a variety of payment options. Finally, their software is easy to use and very reliable. We never have any problems with it, and it makes processing payroll a breeze.

Cons

There are a few things that I didn't like about Patriot Payroll. First, their customer service is not the best. It can be very difficult to get in touch with someone who can help you, and when you do, they often don't have the answers to your questions. Second, their website is not very user-friendly. It can be hard to find what you're looking for, and the layout is not very intuitive. Finally, their prices are a bit high compared to other payroll providers.

Vickey

Awesome Payroll Software

Reviewed on 4/2/2022

As I have stated before, their support is awesome and the "chat" feature has a live person on the other end=) Those live people know the software as well and are usually always able to resolve any issue I have in minutes. Set up is a little difficult ...IF you don't know payroll, so I would strongly recommend hiring someone that knows your type of industry (I work with churches and ministers and payroll is an area that I see a lot of mistakes)...to set up the software for you. But after you get it set up, it is pretty easy to use. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

Their support! After leaving Intuit Payroll for Patriot, their "knowledgable" and available help was a refreshing change!

Cons

There is not an "auto" payroll for my clients that have the same payroll each time. With that added feature, Patriot Payroll would just about be perfect in my opinion.

Bruce
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Payroll done easy.

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

The problem I am solving was my old CPA who did my payroll, wasn't always doing it right or sending in reports done right or ontime. I didn't know anything about it. He sent me the amount each week to pay and I just wrote the check. Finally got audited ( just the payroll ) and he was of no help. So I decided to do it myself. That was a nightmare. The IRS was no help, anything they had to teach you how to do payroll, assumed you already knew how and just showed you how to fill out the forms, but you had to know which form. I stumbled upon Patriot, signed up and it has been pretty smooth sailing for years.

Pros

I went from paying my CPA to do my payroll and found out years into it, he wasn't always correct. I knew nothing about it, nor what he was doing wrong, nor how to fix it. And I don't think he did either. It was a huge pain in the .... A friend who is a big time corporate CPA, who says I'm too small for his company, told me about online payrolls, mentioned a name or two, so I investigated. Patriot was not one of the ones he mentioned. I don't remember where I first heard about them, but immediately liked them because they have different levels of how much service they provided. I wasn't looking for someone to do everything, I still wanted to be in the loop of knowing what is being done and when. They offer several plans and the one I use is perfect.

Cons

Nothing really. But I have never done payroll before using Patriot, nor have I ever used another software, so I don't have any experience to compare it to. But I have done my payroll to the satisfaction of the governments and would not have been able to with out Patriot. And whenever something came up that I didn't know, they were there to explain/guide me through it.

Karen
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Patriot is an amazing platform for small businesses

Reviewed on 14/1/2021

I have been a customer for over 4 years. I left for a brief time thinking I could find something better but after only 5 months, I came back to Patriot. There short falls do not add up to their amazing customer service!

Pros

You can't beat the price point for the technology. it's a solid platform for a small business. They are constantly developing new features that enhance the experience. Their customer service is the best in the business, by far! I don't know how they do it but they hire the nicest most helpful people out there.

Cons

Their reports are somewhat limited and the ability to capture history for changes is non-existent.

Ascentis and RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

I wanted more reporting capability and the ability to track history of changes (salary, titles etc...)

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Patriot's price point is great and their customer service is amazing!
Gandalf

Great for tight budgets

Reviewed on 14/1/2021

Overall, Patriot has been a great tool and it freed me from the clutches of Intuit, maker of Quickbooks. I spend a fraction of what I used to pay Intuit and I get more features with better customer service.

I also looked at Gusto and Paychex, but Patriot was the cheapest option with the most features, hands down.

Pros

I signed up as a Partner and got 50% discount off the retail rates. I like that the full service payroll handles all the tax remittances and reporting. Plus, I generated W-2s with the click of a button.

Cons

My biggest disappointment was the 4 day lead time on Direct Deposit. We typically set up pay periods to end on Saturday, so we had to run payroll on Monday in order to make direct deposit show up on Friday. That left no cushion of time and a holiday pushed the direct deposit back to the following Monday!

The "solution" was to Prefund the Payroll by giving Patriot a "Deposit" that they used for each payroll and then "refilled" to the set amount. Luckily, this worked for my some of my clients, but many of them can't afford to tie up that much cash. This may be a deal breaker for some companies.

Gusto and Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

Intuit has terrible service, terrible business practices, and fewer features. It was a no-brainer!

QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

It was cheaper and had more features. Easy decision.
Shana

Patriot Software is the way to go!

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

My experience has been wonderful overall with Patriot Payroll. I am able to process my payroll easily and efficiently. I haven't needed external assistance because the system is so user-friendly that I am able to handle all of my needs on my own.

Pros

Patriot Software Payroll is very easy to use! It is very simple to make any adjustments to the employee files and also to print off any necessary reports. I can always find what I am looking for!

Cons

The only feature that I find frustrating, is when I am inputting the information for payroll and then I need to back out of the screen to update an employee file for whatever reason and all of my information that I have entered has to be deleted. It would be better if the information was able to be saved and then edited later, if needed. It is frustrating when you need to make one small change to one employee file and therefore you lose ALL of the input you put in for the other employees and have to re-enter all of the information.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

Paychex was too expensive and was not very user friendly.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Patriot Payroll appeared more simple and more appropriate for my business needs.
BENJAMIN

Game Changer For Us

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

Pros

We like that we can white label the product. I am big in branding, so beng able to have this as white label, for me, is excellent. The software is easy to use, easy to onboard. The portal works great. We charge our customers, so being a royalty member with multiple clients, I get a good rate, and can always make money doing payroll. Also, it is residual, I always make the difference between what I charge and what I pay. They more clients I get, the less I pay, so the more i make

Cons

There are some features that I wish they had. Auto running payroll for companies that everyone is on salary. Also for sending out 401k, pension, etc, if they did that for us

Cost. Plus ADP only pays for 1 year. Then you make nothing from them

RUN Powered by ADP

White labeling Cost The staff
Ronnie
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Summary

Reviewed on 8/1/2021

Major benefit is Patriot is less expensive than ADP and easier to use.

Pros

To generate a payroll period, it is straight forward. I appreciate the fact of Patriot taking care of the tax filings. I also appreciated that they automatically added the FFCRA paid leave and paid FLMA leave . I greatly appreciate their customer service personnel. They appear to train them well and are actually helpful either knowing the answer/solution or will inquire with a supervisor to get an answer if at all possible. If not, they are great in following up with an answer or simply responding that they are still researching.

Cons

Navigating through reports could be improved by having a link on every report window to go back to the Report menu rather than having to use the side menu bar. When navigating EE time cards, it would be nice to have the dates appear at the top of the page as you scroll down to enter other hours to ensure you are entering on the correct day.
I would prefer EE timecards would open to the pay period to be entered versus the next pay period due to the date they are entering their hours. Many people end up entering their hours in the upcoming time card versus the time card and time period still to be processed.
Improvements to adding Group Term Life income at the end of the year could also be a suggestion.

Some reports need to be enhanced utilizing the Department data they have recently added. It needs to be an option on which one sort on. Anniversary reports have difficulty calculating total time for EE who had a break in service.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

Price and difficulty in processing a payroll

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

Price and salesman was not responsive to questions.
Dan
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Solid Tool, Some Shortcomings

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

Performing the payroll function is the easiest and best function. It has been simple to learn overall (with a few exceptions). Those items I had issues with the support team was great in assisting me directly (usually the chat function).

Pros

Ease of performing payroll functions that are beyond my capabilities. Enter all the data and it runs appropriately, collects the taxes, and keeps us legal and current on tax liabilities. These are all functions that would take significantly more time to accomplish without Patriot (and I would be uncertain if they were done correctly).

Cons

Several of the tools are difficult to use/understand how best to use such as the PTO/holiday accrual system, paycheck withdrawals, etc. I did figure out how to use them, but once I did, there were "orphan rules" I no longer needed/wanted and no way to delete them (and no way to make them do what I needed, which is why they were abandoned).
The other issue I have had is the way PTO works (rules are limited and I need to make too many manual adjustments). Also, the turnover from 2020 to 2021 was challenging. I had to complete payroll yesterday (1/4/21) before COB and the Patriot Software had a glitch (per my conversation with one of the Patriot representatives) and we were not the only affected company. I did manage to push payroll through, but rather than 30 - 40 minutes running payroll, I spent most of the day. Fixing issues, answering employee questions, etc.
On the timecard, I would like to be able to simply and easily enter 100 or more charging categories for projects. I'm looking for a new solution because there isn't really a simple way to administer that type of requirement in the timecard system

Taylor

Overall please with our switch from Quickbooks to Patriot

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

Overall we have had a great experience with patriot, we had quite a few issues with the transition over (mainly due to the fact we made the switch in the 4th Qtr of 2019 so there was a ton of data to be entered). Because of the amount of data and timing we have had several issues with our tax filing from 2019- but what I love the most about patriot is that they are the most accessible help line that I have ever came across in the business world, you rarely wait on hold for longer than 10 minutes and it has never taken them longer than a few hours to respond to emails- making problem resolutions very quick.

Pros

I love how organized it keeps all of our data and the ability to send our hourly time clocks straight to the payroll.

Cons

I wish that you could hide inactive employees from the reports drop downs, and wish that you could create groups within the reports so that you dont have to hunt and peck for certain employees when running reports. I also wish that there was a way for the managers to view hourly time clocks without needing access to the main admin account.

Gusto and Square Payments

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

For us we had the desk top version of QuickBooks and it was starting to crash, so I had to call their help line (which was a terrible experience every time, I always got bounced around about 4 times before ending up on the phone with someone who could actually help) . We were eventually told that we used to much data and would need to upgrade to a plan that was $600 a month ( we are a small company with only 12 employees, so to us that just felt like we were being taken advantage of). I got on line and researched alternative's and patriot was the one that we found most appealing- and previously we were paying more for QuickBooks and had to file our own taxes (which resulted in quite a bit of stress and uncertainty). Overall patriot seemed like a much more reasonable, and better option for our company than QuickBooks

Reasons for Switching to Patriot Payroll

When doing research we found the patriot interface more appealing, and the way that it layed out its features made it stand out as the best solution.
Steve
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used for 2+ years

Patriot Payroll, Perfect for small business's

Reviewed on 5/1/2021

Anyting you need to do for payroll, taxes, tax filing, W2's etc, it's all there. At the end of the year, print out your payroll and tax papers, give them to your tax preparer and your done. Literally in 10 minutes (including print time) your paperwork is done. They do it all for you!

Pros

When joining Patriot Payroll, I was sceptical about the cost and functionality. I have used 3 "big name" companies, and was always in disagreement about their products, pricing and what they actually did. When you need payroll, it was one cost, then if you needed reports, tax payments, and many other things, the costs just kept going up. Those costs avergaed $150 a month. Now I see why they are multi million dollar companies. As a small business owner, the bottom line is very thin and we always have to be aware in the cost for any service. When I started Patriot Payroll, I was eager to see if they in fact were a true value company, and in the first 6 months, it paid for itself. I am super happy as a customer.

For one low price, they help you set-up your employee base, salaries or hourly wages, tax numbers, unemployment taxes and more. When you run a payroll, it really only takes me 3 minutes to complete one. Then when the taxes are paid, Patriot also does that and more. They process and send out my quarterly papers and pay all my taxes after linking to my bank. If you need any reports, they are at your fingertips. No longer paying another company extra when you need to get a duplicate employee payroll report. If your stuck and have no where to go, you call their customer service line or email them and within minutes you have your answer.

I have referred many people to this company and for good reason. They are great! The name says it all. Patriot.

Cons

None that I can think of, and after many years of using, that's awesome!

Diana
  • Used for 6-12 months

Accessible staff to help you get up & running/for ongoing support & very EASY to use.

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

I lost my payroll person when covid hit. I was stressed about this because finding anyone to take on more business when lockdown happened wasn't going to happen. Something about that virus caused a vast majority of people to stop working altogether, so it was a stressful time for me. Patriot software personnel did not stop working though. They were right there to ease that stress and keep my business up and running. They have been a blessing to me, and to my staff who have not stopped working.

Had they not been there I probably would have closed since I find it very important for my payroll to be accurate. I can run payroll by hand in a pinch but I am not a bookkeeper so it's stressful and risky to do so. Especially with all of the changes with sick pay enacted. I would never have figured that out properly.

This company is top of the line. They have the olden days touch of personal help, (I miss that so it's refreshing), with modern technology to keep things up to date. They saved this company, and I'll stay with them for as long as I'm in business if they will keep me:-)

Pros

Biggest thing initially - someone was there when I called to ask for help (when setting up one may have a question or two).

When they answer they sound like they are right there with me, and are friendly and patient. Just amazing customer support, which tells me quarterlies & all other data will be accurate when it's submitted (they seem to really care). I love that all of my data is filed within their system as well. Very easy to use. It takes me less than 5 minutes to do payroll from inputting hours to printing out check registers. It does the hard work for you, so you can tend to the business you're running.

Cons

It's difficult to think of something negative because everything a business owner wants is there. If something has been challenging to me, (not experienced in payroll), I just call them up. My advice is to know what your State unemployment rate is when setting it up since this can be different for everyone, and know they are there if one gets confused.

timothy
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Extremely easy to use - Excellent US-based support

Reviewed on 11/3/2020

Pros

I absolutely love how responsive Patriot's support is and it's US-based, which is a huge plus because of alternative language barriers or time zone issues. They offer phone, email and/or chat support with low to no wait times. I love how self-explanatory things are - it's easy to 'find' what you're trying to do in most cases, without enlisting the help of Support. Definitely saves me time and money versus using an overpriced and under-delivering PEO, that's for sure.

Cons

Patriot does not yet offer the ability to break employees out by department, which is particularly useful for reporting purposes, when entering info into accounting software such as QBO, etc. While I'm told they're working on this functionality, it's been 9 months since I was told this and am still not hearing updates on progress in rolling this out. But we have since come up with a feasible workaround and realize no single solution will do 100% of what you're needing, in almost any case. So it's not impacting our workflow in an overall negative way, it'd just be nice to have this when it rolls out.

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

Overpriced PEO services didn't fit our model anymore. We can easily run payroll and manage HR functions in-house, with Patriot.

Price and support
Kristen

Patriot Software

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Customer Service is great . It's not always intuitive with where to find things, but over the year + we've used it they've made a few great improvments (like multi hour wages, and pto tracking).

Pros

We use Patriot Software in a wide variety of industries (restaurant, retail, day care, and more). I love how I can set it up for a client, and show them briefly how to run their own payroll. Very easy for simply payrolls.

Cons

My biggest pet peeve is the inflexibility of making tax adjustments. For Example: a restaurant where they pay out tips each night means that a check would be for sever hours only, usually about $40 for the week. The tips justify enough taxes that they end up with a negative paycheck. In any other system I can manually adjust the taxes held to get the check to zero or close. (the server ends up owing money at the end of the year). With PS, I have to come up with other options for getting the paycheck to zero (like getting the business to cover the taxes in the meantime).

Reasons for Choosing Patriot Payroll

We wanted to automate the tax collection to improve cash flow for some clients.

Price point.
Tony
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Patriot Payroll has great customer service and is easy to use!!

Reviewed on 16/2/2018

This is a very user-friendly and inexpensive way to get payroll done. This software has saved our company a lot of time and money. I would recommend this product to small and medium-size companies.

Pros

The customer support is very effective and made Implementation process very smooth. The process for logging employee hours and applying deductions are very easy to understand and straightforward. This product has a very user-friendly UI that is clean and very intuitive, this makes reporting very flexible. This is a cost effective solution for small companies as long as you do not need extensive job costing integration into an accounting system.

Cons

The direct deposit functionality is very restrictive at times and they require that the payroll is processed by Monday for it to be distributed to the employee's account on Friday. Patriot Payroll does use ADP as a third party to do the direct deposits. This doesn't really work well with our paperless environment. After you have entered hours you can not go back and correct any mistakes you may have made on a payroll deduction. This is frustrating at times. You have to delete the entire payroll, edit the deduction and then re-enter the payroll. This makes the software feel very clunky, an alternative would be to approve the payroll void the incorrect check and then re-run another payroll.

Response from Michele

Tony, as of December 2018, we no longer use a third party to manage direct deposit. Everything is seamless and in our software. Did you know that if you are paying your employees by direct deposit, and have set them up with the free employee portal, no printing is necessary on your end? Employees can log in to their employee portal and download paystubs from their if needed, making your payroll paperless. :)