4.3 (5,975)

Tosif
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Pros

Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Cons

The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

OnlineInvoices

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Quickbooks is easy to use than any other software. As it can be use with or without internet. For invoices online you need internet to access your files and folders. With quickbooks you can backup your data and use it anywhere from any device like phone, tablet and pc.
Jennifer

Quickbooks Online - A Comprehensive Accounting Solution

Reviewed on 9/1/2023

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Quickbooks Online. It has allowed me to keep track of my business finances with ease, and the customer support team is always there to help when I need them.

Pros

Quickbooks Online is an incredibly comprehensive and easy to use accounting software. It is an invaluable tool for small businesses, as it allows you to track income and expenses, create invoices and reports, and manage payroll. The customer support team is also incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, offering assistance whenever I have a question or issue.

Cons

While Quickbooks Online is a great software, the pricing can be expensive for certain features. Additionally, the user interface can be somewhat confusing for those who are new to the software.

Lindsay
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Quickbooks Online aka Quickbooks Light

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

This is the only non-proprietary accounting software that I have used, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it gets the job done for a decent price. I will say that most people recommend the desktop version of Quickbooks as it's more reliable with better features, but has a higher cost.

Pros

QBO is fairly easy to use, is very affordable and has a great user base that you can connect with for any questions or troubleshooting.

Cons

I never know if QBO will work properly on any given day. Sometimes it requires me to enter a text code every single time I sign in throughout a day. Sometimes it redirects me to the home screen after every click. It's always a crapshoot on whether I'll be able to work efficiently. There are also limitations when it comes to configuring features for our specific needs.

Rachel

I LOVED THE OLDER VERSION. New version, not so much. So we switched.

Reviewed on 8/11/2022

Pros

Biggest Pro: This is built for robust accounting. The older version of Quickbooks online for Mac included an app. That app was key because the browser version often took a long time to load. I could get in, out , and be done in minutes. There was even a time tracking technology that was integrated at the time that was included in the package for free. It was great... and then it all changed.

Cons

I don't love the new browser only experience. It wasn't as seamless as the app. The time tracking is now $$$.

Response from Intuit

Thanks for your review, Rachel!

We appreciate you giving QuickBooks Online a try, and we're glad that it worked well for you while you guys were using it.

If you'd ever reconsider the product in the future, or meet others that are interested, please feel free to visit: (quickbooks.intuit.com) and you can get in touch via phone or chat for assistance!

We wish you the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Andrew

QucikBooks Online

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

My overall experience has been good. I use this software in my bookkeeping business and it is the software of choice for majority of our clients. I find QBO support to very effective and much better than a lot of its competitors.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and intuit is always finding ways to improve the software. It is popular hence its integrates many other apps and software.

Cons

I didn't really find any cons in using this software.

FreshBooks, Sage 100 and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Intuit Pro-Advisor program came with the software and they provided the support we needed to get our bookkeeping business up and running.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks offered a valuable support system and assisted in marketing out firm through their Pro-Advisor platform
Jeana
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Overall this software/program has been exceptional. It meets our needs and more. There are so many features that we don't even use, but would like to spend some time reviewing. For what we need, this is perfect.

Pros

The best part about this software is that multiple people can be logged on from anywhere and have real time access. We work remotely and to be able to have up-to-date and accurate information is vital. This program offers that and more.

Cons

The only feature that I really don't like is in the chart of accounts. We hold events and I would like income/expense under each event (parent account) However, online will not allow it to be set up that way. It looks a little goofy on the chart of accounts to have them all income or all expenses as the type of account, but the bottom line reads the same.

• Industry: Animation

Great layout for a small company

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Pros

I was afraid that it would not be easy to pick up or learn. We have used the software after switching from another payroll company that took weeks to get back to us. So far it has been intuitive and the cost is well within what is reasonable. The add ons are something we are still exploring. I have to say that I wish I would have switched a while ago.

Cons

Nothing yet. So far it has alll been fairly seamless.

APS Payroll

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Gusto took forever to get back to us and also charged after cancelling specific services.

Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

The ease of use as well as that other people recommended it.
CS Sujay
  • Industry: Food Production

An Ultimate Truly Trusted Option to Professionally Manage Your Bookkeeping and Accounts 2023

Reviewed on 4/1/2023

Pros

QuickBooks is one of the most famous private venture bookkeeping professional arrangements on the lookout available in the market. It’s Extraordinary for independent and small scale business ventures, QuickBooks furnishes an early on bookkeeping arrangement with specific bundles and needs offering essential stock administration devices. Be that as it may, likewise with any framework/options available in the markets, there are some upsides and downsides to picking QuickBooks over other early on arrangements or more powerful ERP programming.•Simple to utilize and learn•Incorporates well with different frameworks and adaptable with outsider applications•Gives great bookkeeping reports•Reasonable cost•Simple to access from any gadget - telephone, tablet and PC (contingent upon the adaptation)•Simple to find and fix blunders/botches•Simple to look-into client data

Cons

•Easy to use and learn•Integrates well with other systems and flexible with Third party applications•Provides good accounting and financial reports•Affordable and reasonable pricing•Easy to access from any device – phone, tablet and computer (depending on the version)•Easy to find and fix errors/mistakes•Easy to look-up customer information

Ranjit

Quick deployment and easy migration

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

The migration to this system was easier than taught and the interface is very optimised providing all the important tabs in front end

Pros

The services of quickbooks are easy to deploy and start working with. The Interface is quite simple while having scope of generating almost all the nature of reports i require as an Accounting and Tax Consultant. It requires least physical system integration and can be accessed from any pc at any time, which also provides us with a robust data backup and results on good reliability over the system.

Cons

Some times it takes time to update the data input made by me

Zoho Books

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

The features of various report generations
Amy

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

You get what you pay for. For the price, it is helpful in keeping track of company expenses and overall profit & loss.

Pros

I do enjoy how easy it is to issue a PO's, invoices, enter expenses and bills, receive payments etc.

Cons

When we did use QB for payroll, I do not like how we were not able to track time across projects. I would need to enter a separate Time Activity in order to cost individual projects. QB has not made project management very easy.

Misty

20+ year user of Qucikbooks

Reviewed on 4/8/2022

Overall I'm happy with QB's online, we save a lot of time as I mentioned before on data entry. I just don't pout my really compicated clients in the software, I keep them in desktop.

Pros

I love how quickly the data entry goes in QB's online versus QB's desktop. With rules and auto entries it take the tedious parts of accounting and automates them. I'm able to focus my time on more complicated items that add value to my serives to my clients.

Cons

It still needs a lot of work on the developement of the software. You are unable ot customize PO's, which is insane to me. It's a little hard to get used to when coming from their sister product desktop. Desktop is so rubust and had very little flaws that I somtimes find myself banging my head gainst a wall, like why?!!

Also, the subscription based pricing makes it so you always have ot pay for the software. With desktop I bought it once and none of my clients had to pay for it. Way to make money intuit, now but that money back into the developement of the software!

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

All my staff has used te software before and it's intuitive to them. I have also been using it since 1999, so it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
Nikki
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Get your Finances in Order Quickly!

Reviewed on 15/5/2022

Quickbooks Online has been a wonderful software to take my small business accounting to the next level! There is a bit of a learning curve to set up the customizable software and maximize it's use for your business. Once it's set, accounting is easy and quick. Running reports takes 5 seconds and you have all your accounting information at your fingertips with the mobile app!

Pros

Ability to access from anywhere! On my computer, on my phone, in the car, wherever I need it!

Quick mobile receipt upload from your phone or computer! This allows me to quickly scan gas receipts or upload online purchase receipts to Quickbooks Online. Gone are the days of saying "what was that purchase for?" Not only can you upload receipts but they automatically tie to the bank account import.

Easy to create reports! Ability to compare month to month or year to year. Can break down by categories or tags.

Tax time made easy! My accountant had all the information they needed. I can link accountants to my Quickbooks Online so they can assist with quarterly payments, general questions via email/online or bookkeeping.

Cons

Quickbooks Online has a little bit of a learning curve. Since I had no prior experience with a formal accounting system, I signed up to add one of their pros to walk me through set up upon purchase. They helped get the bank account integrated and get everything moving the right direction.

Due to the learning curve, there are plenty of resources online or within business organizations that can walk you through the ins and outs. Quickbooks Online is very customizable, but getting those custom items set up can feel overwhelming.

Chris

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Reviewed on 27/9/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Pros

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.

Molly

Quickbooks Online Review

Reviewed on 7/10/2022

Overall it is an excellent product. We choose to use a CPA firm that specializes in QBO so that they could help us with set up and transfer of information. Relying on QBO customer experience can be frustrating including long wait times for someone to answer and then the person who does is searching for the answer to your problem online. Once you become proficient with QBO, the ease and time saving factors are worth the initial frustrations.

Pros

Ease of use. Your CPA can make changes in real time. Handles payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable. Ease of creating budgets, knowing your cash flow projections, updates in real time with checking accounts, credit card statements, syncs with approved apps like TSheets. App on your phone so you are always connected.

Cons

Going from Desktop to QBO you will loose some features. But once you streamline and make the change, it is worth it. There are some oddities; for example an expense for gas may show up as meals and entertainment, but you can easily manually change it. When we first switched from Desktop to QBO, QBO could not transfer all information so we had to start from scratch and keep our desktop information - double paying QuickBooks.

Tammy
  • Industry: Veterinary

Quickbooks online

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Pros

I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Cons

From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

Breanna
  • Industry: Accounting

Best for those not trained in accounting

Reviewed on 30/7/2021

QBO is great because it allows our clients access to their books any time, anywhere. We are finding this is increasingly important to our clients. It also allows clients to do their own invoicing and receive payments themselves in the same system we are using for their bookkeeping. This product really is the future of bookkeeping.

Pros

Far and away the best feature of this software is that it's cloud based. So many clients want to be able to see their books from anywhere, at any time, on any device. If you are using this for a small business and are not trained in bookkeeping/accounting, this is the easiest bookkeeping software on the market.

Cons

If you are a trained bookkeeper/accountant you will likely be disappointed that it's not as flexible as Sage 50. They payroll module is terrible unless you have simple payroll with no deductions or special pay circumstances. While you can do a journal entry with a supplier name, you can't enter a negative invoice. They've updated with a credit card credit that allows you to enter a negative credit card transaction but it's limited to credit card transactions only.

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

QBO is far more advanced than the Sage cloud product. My preference would be Sage 50 but because this is cloud based, it's the next best thing.
Robin

Quickbooks Serves It's Purpose

Reviewed on 26/9/2019

It's a somewhat love-hate relationship I have with Quickbooks. Love more so though. I have gotten used to a lot of Quickbooks' quirks now. It was a difficult go to get started to get things set up but I had support. I've been using Quickbooks for a few years now. I like how clean and organized invoices look for clients and how I can customize them and emails. I appreciate recurring invoices that help to avoid user error on consistency in repeat services and in sending invoices on time.

Pros

I like the ability to customize how invoices and emails look. I appreciate the ability we had to import our clients' details and past invoices when we started up with Quickbooks. The plethora of reports and customizable reports are very useful. I also appreciate being able to process payments through Quickbooks. The search ability is decent helpful in looking for specific invoices, amounts, or other specific data.

Cons

It was quite a challenge to get everything up and going when we started with Quickbooks
There are some features that are limited and seem to operate oddly, such as deleting some clients vs marking some as inactive. If I have completed services with certain clients, I want to keep their data, but mark them inactive. When I mark them as inactive, the system puts them in a state of "deleted", which makes me very concerned when I see that. I don't want to lose their data. Also, some duplicates of clients have been created or clients never started services with us. So that data was just bloating the system and a bit confusing sometimes. Those particular clients would be good to actually fully delete them. I've run into processes that can be very confusing. Luckily my accountant is able to help me through the challenges.

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Robin. It's great to hear you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to customize reports, process payments, and manage many other accounting elements. You can continue to count on us to help lighten the work load for years to come! We recommend our video tutorials to expand your knowledge of features and work flows in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/). Additionally, the following article provides a detailed explanation of making clients inactive in your account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/configure-products/make-a-customer-inactive-and-then-active/00/186156).

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!

Jose J

One of the Best Accounting Software for Small to Mid-sized businesses

Reviewed on 6/11/2022

Quickbooks online is our main tool and resource to have a quick snapshot of our accounting, sales, taxes, and profit/loss reports. Also, Quickbooks is our invoicing software and CRM.

Pros

The onboarding and migration of our company data from an offline software to Quickbooks Online was way faster than we expected. Aside from that, QuickBooks has been our main and preferred accounting and invoicing tool since 2018.

Cons

I believe Quickbooks Online reports are not that customizable like the offline Quickbooks versions. Also, there are differences managing multiple companies. We need to create and buy separate Quickbooks Online accounts for each of our companies and with the offline versions we just had to buy one set of licenses, that allowed us to manage multiple company files.

Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

I believe Quickbooks Online has more features that we need to manage our entire business than Xero. I think Xero focuses more on accounting.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Previous experience with Quickbooks offline versions.
Gloria

Perfect for small business

Reviewed on 4/11/2019

Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Pros

I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Cons

The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Gusto

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

My accountant suggested I use Quickbooks because they have capability to file state and federal forms.

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

It was a great all in one product at a price that fit my budget

Response from Intuit

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!

Steve
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great where fits - might leave you looking for more

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Pros

Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Cons

If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

Zoho Books and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Quickbooks Online

Needed and online version.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Switching to Quickbooks Online

Neither Zoho or Xero were able to handle orders, backorders (purchase or sales), and inventory correctly. So, we had to go with QBO and a plugin.
Liza
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Everything about our financial transactions in one place

Reviewed on 15/6/2022

With Quickbooks, we have increased our confidence in our ability to organize and control our finances without missing out on any payments. It helped us organize expenses and keep receipts in an organized manner, and Quickbooks with its layers of protection increases our sense of security, and ensures that all that data is protected from tampering and hacking.

Pros

I love the fact that I can synchronize all my accounts in one place with Quickbooks, in addition to my credit cards, and also have an integrated database of all the transactions and transfers made through them. Because it is based on the cloud, this gives us greater flexibility in terms of increasing the ability to control financial data and organize the archiving of its records and invoices, and this exempts us from keeping untidy backups, thus ensuring that every document that is stored has a number within the record and fixed with it time The date and any additional notes. I love the fact that Quickbooks efficiently schedules payments and notifies you well in advance that there is a certain payment on a certain date, allowing you to replenish your account and execute the payment on time. I also like the accounting reports that we can issue, which are accurate and comprehensive for all debit and credit movements, and you can also prepare statements of taxes paid from the accounts, which saves a lot of effort and shortens a lot of procedures.

Cons

I'm sure all the trouble is because Quickbooks deals with financial data and that requires an increased level of verification, but overall Quickbooks is easy to use, affordable and covers most of our needs efficiently.

Angela

On the expensive side for small entrepreneurs

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

Overall, Quickbooks Online had the items I needed, but their recent software and price changes have pushed me into a version that lacks what I need and leaves me with unnecessary, bloated accessories. There aren't many options out there that sync as well with online shops. QBO should consider allowing a small inventory and budgeting option for the less expensive versions and listen to their customer's concerns more.

Pros

I appreciate the easy connectivity with apps so I can connect my e-commerce shop. The layout makes the difficult task of financial management not seem so overwhelming. Reconciling with my banks is convenient and matches my transactions well. I also depended on it to aid me in tracking sales tax.

Cons

The software's selection of options with each plan is ridiculous. I started with the Plus version to keep track of a small amount of inventory, although most of the products I sell are POD. I also appreciated the budgeting aspect. They started adding extras such as mile-tracking, and now they sync with Mailchimp, but I already have a cheaper mile-tracking app for my business and sync with Mailchimp through my website. During the pandemic, they increased their prices (horrible timing for small businesses) and forced me to scale down to the Simple Start version. This version doesn't have the inventory function or budgeting (something that should be standard across the board).

To make matters worse, for the six years that I have been using the program, they have yet to fix an issue with the sales tax part, specifically modifying the start of a sales tax calendar. This issue has caused headaches for me every year, and no one will address it when I, and many others, bring it up.

Zoho Books, FreshBooks and Xero
Denise

QuickBooks Online Ease of Use

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

It's a love/hate relationship with QBO. I love the functionality and the possibilities of what it can do, but absolutely hate it when there is a question I need an answer to. I have tried for 4 weeks to convert our payroll over to a new QBO Payroll program and have yet to get everything completed. Every time I make a little progress, another question pops up and I have to spend at least 1-2 hours with a rep to get help. Unfortunately, our third-party tech support does not specialize in payroll, so I have no other options but to be at QBO's mercy.

Pros

It provides an excellent option for payroll processing and federal/state tax reporting. The reports options are great.

Cons

The customer service is horrible, and answers are confusing once a person does answer to help. After many countless searches and help desk responses that did not provide adequate results, we started using Real World Training's support. They provided a two-day tutorial on all QuickBooks basics and help out on live, real-time sessions as needed.

Quicken and ADP Workforce Now

CEO chose the program

Response from Intuit - 26 Products - Global

Thank you for taking a moment to write your review, Denise.

It's great hearing that QuickBooks Online and the payroll have been so easy for you all to use!

However, we want to be sure you get the help you need, when you need it. If you still have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the following link: (https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/prechats/offerings/QBO-CHAT/22817/view). Please also keep in mind that we're available to help through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Kristen
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse

Reviewed on 7/12/2020

There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Pros

Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Cons

Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

Sarah

Quickbooks offers an elegant handling of non-profits

Reviewed on 17/9/2019

From quickbooks we have liked a lot of functions. Among them are the fact of being able to manage accounting projects (with billing system included) and be able to manage payroll. In this sense, you can even create invoices, which is convenient. The negotiation process facilitated by quickbooks has turned out to be something wonderful. It does not take long, and they are flexible with the terms of service. The display demonstrated by the capacity of quickbooks has turned out to be surprising in all the occasions in which we have used it. Is very large. The quickbooks sales team was responsible for responding adequately to all our doubts about the use of the service. Respond quickly to the needs of customers.

Pros

Your invoice templates are very customizable. It is good for keeping the accounts of non-profit organizations, because it has tools for both bank reconciliation and fund accounting. Quickbooks offers a good system of payroll transfers, very stable. Quickbooks has helped us a lot with the management of resource accounting throughout our history as a business. It is ideal when it comes to organizing economically, and to put together budgets. Its integration with the Microsoft Outlook platform is recommended.

Cons

The platform does not allow managing sales forecasts, or managing human resources. In this area there is no tracking system for absences, wage garnishments, and unforeseen expenses billing. Neither can you process payments, taxes, or fixed assets. Does not have a treasury management function.

Response from Intuit

Great review, Sarah! We love knowing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks to complete so many tasks for your organization. You can count on us to be there for all of your accounting needs for years to come. We recommend checking out our Blog to find out more about ways we're working to improve (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, this article provides details on setting up wage garnishments (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/process-payroll/setting-up-a-wage-garnishment/01/370809#M7725). Lastly, we invite you to take a look at the following link to find out more about processing payments in your QuickBooks account (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/merchant-services/process-payments-in-the-merchant-service-center/00/186106).

Cheering you to continued success!