WooPOS

pos inventory management crm shopify woocommerce

4.5 /5 (157 reviews) Write a Review!

Rahul T.

Bonsai - Big thing in small package

Reviewed on 24/2/2021

Pros

The attention to details and versatility. The software is highly flexible to suit any business's needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has put in a great effort to include a lot of features out of the box and the implementation is very easy. All the knowledge source is easily available and if you get stuck help is just a call/email away. In case you are looking for a cost effective, pay as you go, a long term player in your team, WooPOS is the way to go.

Cons

People who are not used to of using mouse on retail systems may feel uneasy at first. One of my staff took a week to adjust but now adores the software.

Stephen S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Closest thing to Perfection

Reviewed on 11/9/2019

Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Pros

Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Cons

Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Joan V.

Easy to use, great results

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

Good software, useful as well as easy. It's only use is to sell things through a web page and it does it very well.

Pros

It is so easy to use and to integrate in your webpage using wordpress. It allows you to easily create a digital selling platform that will make your business easier to manage, since you will receive an email every time someone buys through Woocommerce. Plus, there are a lot of integrations you can add on it, and you can even allow payments to be done with PayPal or safety payments with credits card, etc.

Cons

No major cons, but once we stopped receiving the email every time someone bought something. We tried to solve this but no one could so we had to check manually every certain time if somebody had bought something. After a couple of months, we started receiving the emails again.

Enio G.

This software has allowed me to sell online in a simple and scalable way.

Reviewed on 23/4/2018

I highly recommend it!

Pros

It's completely free. The possibilities are immense and all integrated into the same installation of WordPress and WooCommerce. Saving maintenance costs and facilitating site management. It is not necessary to know programming to install and configure Woocommerce, however it is necessary to have basic knowledge about the general functioning of WordPress.

Cons

Although the label "Free" may sound wonderful, if you really want to develop your store beyond the basic functionalities it is necessary to invest in add-ons or paid plugins. To get the most out of the platform, it is necessary that the team or responsible person has basic knowledge of the functioning of WordPress and Woocommerce, although in reality it is very easy to configure you need time and knowledge to execute it correctly.

Georgeann L.

Easy to use for beginners & vets

Reviewed on 25/5/2018

Built my entire website with it.

Pros

I was able to use this platform with very little knowledge on how to build a website. Now that I have been using it several years, it's still easy to use... customizable features are easy to find and plug in. I get lots of compliments on my website.

Cons

Some of the templates can be a little cumbersome; however there are plenty to choose from and you're sure to find something that will work for what you need!

Faisal M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Amazing support... Amazing service

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

Pros

The software can have features added on the fly and the best customer service ever.

Cons

I like everything...there has been been I time I called customer support and they not answer.... I have called over 500 times in the past 6 months.

Anna J.
  • Industry: Design

I have used it for few times and all of them were good

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Pros

I really like the fact that you do not have to know anything about programming to use woocommerce. I like the fact that it gets upgraded all the time and I can change and upgrade things anytime I want really easy.

Cons

If it is your first time using woocommerce it will take you some time to get into it and understand how it works but it is like this with everything, but it is much easier than learning to program yourself ! :)

Joseph Y.

Amazing functionality despite some old fashioned software

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

While support can be a little delayed for me due to time zone difference, the support has been superb and every problem I had was solved, and even some suggestions I had were implemented.

The one thing I love is just the ability to really customise what you want your POS system to do, in terms of which buttons you want and the kind of transactions you are doing. one feature I also greatly like is the fact that it can operate offline. In this day and age where 99% of EPOS systems are cloud based, I like the fact that I am not 100% reliant on my ISP.

Pros

Customisability. It can literally do anything you want it to. From custom buttons to custom reports. It's integration with woocommerce is also pretty good, with multiple image uploads one of the definite plus features.

Cons

How backward it looks and feels. Unfortunately one of the things that can't be customised is its appearance. It's literally from the 1990s.

When setting up the store for the first time, some of the syncing of products and images can take some time.

There is no phone connectivity for Woopos. So you can't check your sales while you're on the train.

Running Woocommerce 1+ year selling membership products

Reviewed on 20/7/2018

Lots of revenue :)

Pros

The pros of Woocommerce is that it's pretty easy to extend it's features with quality plugins created by Woocommerce itself. Even for more complex scenarios that includes selling memberships and licenses, Woocommerce proved to be a good choice.

Cons

Maybe the biggest con is that the software relies on WordPress which has an extensive track record of severe vulnerabilities in the past so it's important that you keep things secure using third party tools and software.

Ángel enrique M.
  • Industry: Research

Simple but still a strong e-commerce tool

Reviewed on 23/5/2018

It helpped me to develope som small e-commerce business

Pros

This is a really easy to use and integrate with a wordpress based website tool. Perfect for e-commerce newbies

Cons

It doesn't work really good when it comes to customize it for another currency different from US Dollars

Online payment tooling

Reviewed on 22/7/2018

Pros

It is quite easy to use and integrate with any WordPress website. It is easy to configure, and it leaves the online store running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons

It is not translated one hundred percent into Spanish, it must be translated one by one the elements to be able to have the store configured in the Spanish language 100%

Thomas L.

Seamless integration with our WordPress website

Reviewed on 3/4/2018

Pros

I like how the WooCommerce applications fit seamlessly within the WordPress platform, which is great as we are already familiar with the interface.

Cons

The options available as additional add-on's can be a little bit difficult to navigate and it's often very time consuming to sift through so many options.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Highly customizable ecommerce solution that requires existing knowledge to set up.

Reviewed on 9/4/2018

Pros

WooCommerce is great if you need to extensively customize your website. It is open source, and requires knowledge of HTML. If you have a wordpress website already, this is a great solution to turn your wordpress site into an ecommerce store. If you have specific features you need on your website that the main ecommerce solutions can't help you with, WooCommerce can be your answer.

Cons

This is not an out-of-the-box ecommerce store. Extensive work is required to get you up and running. Knowledge is required.

Michelle G.

The only way to sell products or courses online. By far the best in customizability & ease for...

Reviewed on 20/7/2017

The flexibility to add customizations depending on the projects needs. Many add-on plugins for things you never thought of , but know you can use.

Pros

Cons

If you are a novice at technology it is difficult to set up the plugin, understand what everything does -- overload of options -- and manage ( keeping up to date with products).

• Industry: Religious Institutions

I love WooCommerce, it's awesome!

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

It's so flexible, that's really the best part of using this software.

Pros

I really like how much of a user base there is for WooCommerce and all of the support and plugins available for it. It really makes it the best ecommerce solution on the market.

Cons

It's not all integrated in one purchase or solution like some of its competitors, however I would rather have the flexibility of what I want, than having to pay for everything up front.

Tasnim A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Overall good experience with the program.

Reviewed on 24/7/2017

Simple to use. Was able to get an online business up and running with relatively low costs.

Pros

Simple to use once the initial set-up has been done. Lots of additional features and plug-ins available. Integrates really well with various payment facilities.

Cons

It sometimes takes time to get the plug-ins to work . Lots of trial runs needed to ensure all processes run smoothly.

Mary C.

Great for WordPress Integration and Awesome Support

Reviewed on 9/9/2019

This software has allowed me to monetize a large number of books I've inherited and the answers to support have been timely and with follow up even on very specific issues. I very much love this software and will recommend it.

Pros

This software makes it easy to take the physical items I have and integrate them with my digital store. The integrations make updating my inventory easy and I can easily see what stock I have on hand, as well as upload this to my WooCommerce WordPress store.

Cons

I am on satellite internet and sometimes it can't reach the cloud server, but I also suspect that isn't the software's fault. It's easy to use and intuitive.

Michael f. D.

Switching over from Etsy to a shop on our site with Woo Commerce. It's awesome!

Reviewed on 11/3/2018

Pros

I've been spending the past few weeks putting together a shop on our already-formed website. It's been a really great experience - looking even better than I expected. There are so many options, all of which give you a chance for customization. It integrates so well with our existing site. Can't wait to launch the shop!

Cons

WooCommerce can sometimes get a little confusing - though it's possible that I just haven't been using it long enough. I don't fully know all of the terms they use, so it's taking me a bit longer than I had hoped - having to stop and look up tutorials before moving forward. Still, this is more on my end than on the platform's end.

• Industry: Banking

Best support at all

Reviewed on 3/11/2018

I started without knowing it until they continued with my support until things stabilized and our work improved significantly

Pros

Fashionable design and easy to use Support all the time, evolution and constant updating

Cons

Time is shortened in many things.
Easy to manage your store

Woo Commerce is a great, Simple Ecommerce Solution

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Pros

I have used WooCommerce a handful of times. It is a great solution for simple Ecommerce Websites that sell just a handful of products.

Cons

When you get a large amount of SKU's Woocommerce becomes a bit cumbersome, and I would prefer to use something a bit simpler like Shopify.

Anna A.

Woo Commerce has allowed us to build e-commerce websites for business owners

Reviewed on 15/4/2018

The greatest benefit is that we are able to create e-commerce websites for customers. People don't always want to work with Amazon and want something that they own. This provides them a working option to use and thrive!

Pros

I like that we are able to build an e-commerce website that our small business owners are able to manage. The software once developed is fairly easy to manage. There are countless integrations for the plugin as well.

Cons

The software can be so customized that it sometimes needs a backend developer to implement some of the requested elements from clients. It would be nice to have a dashboard of options that you can pick and choose from and turn off and on.

Michael B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to Instal!

Reviewed on 13/3/2019

Very glad I found it. The fact its easy to install with no worries about integrations with my Woocommerce store is great. It has saved me the troubles of patching together several extentions or purchasing expensive software.

Pros

As someone with little experience with anything IT related, it was very easy to install. So far everything has been very user friendly.

Cons

I haven't gotten into operations but so far, everything looks great

James C.

We love WooCommerce, but it is not as robust as needed without buying premium add-ons. Great...

Reviewed on 7/9/2017

Pros

Very dynamic, clean, easy to use. Many free integrations and payment processing options. Great for a "Free" Software.

Cons

Good for basic situations, advanced customization would be nice for designs and layouts rather than hardcoding.

Danny N.

Great software with a lot of features, but it definitely takes some getting used to !

Reviewed on 23/5/2018

Pros

The amount of detail that you can put into a product listing is staggering. You can customize so many aspects of the product, down to certain prices for certain stocks and coupons that only affect very specific products in prices. I felt like, once I was comfortable with the software, that I could run a fully fledged online shop without worry.

Cons

The amount of customization that you can do a product is a little daunting. From the start, I was clicking around trying to find something simple like adding different product colors, only to find that I was in the wrong place. Adding product variations like sizes and colors sounds like a simple thing, but I recall having a very hard time navigating my way through all the nested windows and drop downs. There is a large catalog of addons that you can add to WooCommerce, but I felt like tacking on too much might be a detriment.

Allowed us to move our site from informational to ECommerce

Reviewed on 9/3/2018

Pros

So far the WooCommerce Plug in for Wordpress has allowed us to start selling product directly online.

Cons

A plug in with plug ins can get a little overwhelming for a novice, especially when it comes in a theme package.