CreateStudio Reviews

CreateStudio

Video editing software for social media marketers

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

Dominic
Dominic

Conveniently user-friendly

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

I love the zoom and pan, it gives me freedom to highlight my points in my explainer videos. The timeline is also amazing. It allows me to create intro and outro videos for my clients' YouTube channel. And of course, I love the music library and the integration of pixabay and pexels. It save me a lot of time in searching photos and videos.

Cons

The best features requires a subscription

Sam
  • Industry: Online Media

Secret Weapon to Impressive Results

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I learned CreateStudio in just a few days and mastered many of the advanced techniques in only a few weeks. CreateStudio is so easy yet powerful, that I have been able to have an idea for a video and then create such video in 1-day. My experience has been awesome!

Pros

Video has been and remains all the rage and the most effective way to market, educate and monetize. While there is much more advanced video editing software out there, CreateStudio has pioneered a new category of "easy" when it comes to video editing. After just a few short hours of learning the software, something strange happens, and you just take-off like a pro.

Cons

There are two areas that can use some improvement...1: The rendering time is a common issue with most video editing software, so not really CreateStudio specific, but I think just about everybody will agree that we want faster rendering when exporting the finished product.2. Not sure why, I think that this is some sort of oversight but the name of the currently active project would be nice. No, where on any of the screens of CreateStudio does it display the name or even the file name of the video project currently being edited. Makes it a nightmare when working with many sub-projects or even with versioning. This one baffles my mind how this software doesn't display the currently open video project anywhere. I can't tell you how many dups I have saved with "some_video_v1 ... v2 ... etc." because I forgot what file I was working on.

Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Adobe After Effects

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

2D and 3D capabilities. Fast and affordable. Create support and ongoing development.

Descript, Microsoft PowerPoint and Doodly

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

Easy to learn. Less confusing advanced features. Cost.
Dan
  • Industry: Food Production

nice software but no useful tech support and customer service at entry level production

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

It's ok, but lack of tech support by phone kills usefulness 100% for our cooperation...replies by email from tech support take way to much time to get answers that resolve the issues in any way....2 days into issue and still have no answer on how to resolve. They fail to mention at purchase that Tech Support is not available by phone for fast resolution of problems....I cant recommend this product knowing in first issues incurred if it takes this long to resolve(No end in sight currently for a simple answer to issue thru email), I cant imagine the impact to our business when deadlines are involved for any issues arising in the future...A simple tech support care line would remedy the main complaints here with back and forth Q&A vs delayed replies back and forth in email.

Pros

the idea of production availability for the novice in house

Cons

Good training videos, but lack of in-depth instruction or ANY customer support by phone

Kris

Well worth purchasing

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

I use the software mostly to create general announcements for our church events and activities. It's quick and easy to use and makes doing this task simple. The AI voices work great as I can make them fit the video easier but our audience doesn't really care for the robotic tones. Those voices have come a long way and are pretty close to real voices if we could get more fine details on inflections. The alternative of recording a real human voice over is easy to do if you like the sound of your voice or if you don't have to make several announcements and want them to sound different.

Pros

It's so easy to use that I can create several short videos in one evening. The drag and drop features are amazing and there is a lot of characters, backgrounds, and props to choose from.

Cons

Most of the animations are geared toward product sales or services. I wish there were more religious characters. Also there is good holiday assets but new holiday ones usually come out too late to use them in the same year. Transitions between scenes are lacking but they have just added more in the latest update. Lastly, it's hard to make full length video productions. This program is more designed for shorter video announcements or commercials.

Toonly and Vidtoon

The 3D animations

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

The 3D animations and the advertisement of being able to create Pixar style videos
Victor
  • Industry: Animation

CreateStudio is the best video software out there!

Reviewed on 18/7/2022

Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day!

You can create...

Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day!

You can create everything you can imagine: motion graphics, text animations, 2D and 3D character animations, doodle videos... so so much more, your imagination is the limit! I am exploring every day the new CSPro. I find CSPro more developed in complexity but much easier to create faster and better videos.

Once I'll get to know all the features and be able to move around them like I did in the previous CS I'll have a very powerful CSPro and I'll create videos much more easily and more professional videos!

I advise everyone who comes across CreateStudio just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but I have no doubt you WILL LOVE IT!

I really want to mention the team behind the scenes and all the support team: they are always there for us users, all the time without exceptions!
They are constantly working on improvement and periodically release new updates & new features! They are the best software support team!

I just LOVE CreateStudio!

Pros

I love everything inside Create Studio, just try it and convince yourself, you have nothing to loose! They give you a full refund if you decide is not for you no questions asked!

Cons

There is nothing to like less in Create Studio! You'll just LOVE IT!

Chandra

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Pros

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Cons

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Mehdi
  • Industry: Insurance

As a lifetime All Access Pass Member "LOVE IT"

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Pros

What I like the most is the fact that it is very simple unlike shotcut and other software

Cons

What I like the least is the slow publishing process. I can publish way larger files with shotcut in half a time. Also It has been a while since we saw new characters added.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

You guys offer more and better product then them.

Toonly and Doodly

Price and animation characters
Lauri
  • Industry: Higher Education

Thank Gawd I Live in a Time When Create Studio Exists

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Pros

That it’s SO MUCH easier to learn and implement than Adobe. It shortened my learning curve and allowed me to carve a new position within the company.

Cons

The text to voice isn’t great, it sounds so robotic. I’d also like to be able to make imported assets transparent without having to use other software.

Dr. Salvatore
Dr. Salvatore
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The perfect tool for any video creator

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

Amazing experience

Amazing experience

Pros

On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Cons

Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

Rick
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Video creation for knucklehead

Reviewed on 1/2/2024

Pros

3d Animation and the large selection of characters. Especially appreciated the religious elements.

Cons

A bit confusing at first for someone not used to this mode of creation

Frank
  • Industry: Animation

The best of it's type on the market.

Reviewed on 11/5/2022

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Pros

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

Cons

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.

Paul

CreateStudio is an excellent tool for beginners & experts alike

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I have thoroughly enjoyed CreateStudio and even more impressed with CreateStudio Pro

Pros

CreateStudio has a number of excellent features that high level users will appreciate and is so easy to use even a beginner can make excellent videos

Cons

There are times that certain templates don’t function properly and the seasonal templates are sometimes added too late to be impactful

Krishnan

Incredibly amazing

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

The animation, characters, transitions, props, as well as the interface is amazing and easy to you. I can think of various ways to create my content and create studio helps to deliver it to my audience. I look forward to the further updates and features.

Cons

Please prepare more explanatory videos on how to use the software.

Karen

Not just for Advertising

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Pros

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Cons

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Christian
  • Industry: Media Production

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

With CreateStudio Pro it's very easy to create professional videos. I a short time you can learn all the skills you need. And it makes a lot of fun to work with this awesome software.

Pros

There are many, many things I like about this software. These are the things I like most:The outstanding support from the company. Nearly all my questions and requests are answered in an few hours, even on weekends.The great choice of animations you have for videos, images and texts.The large number of assets you get with the basic versionThe possibility to import, edit and export videos with transparent background in MOV and WEBM format.The masking and track matte options.The possibility to work with SVG images.The possibility to group objects on the timeline to animate them together.The possibility save scenes to use them in other projects.The one-click transition feature.The Doodle and Color Replace features.And last but not least the ongoing development and improvement of the software with at least one major update per month.

Cons

For me there are 3 cons to mention with CreateStudio Pro:You must have an internet connection to work with the software.The time it takes to render a video, especially for larger projects, can be long.Without the optional All Access Pass, you can't share or exchange self-created templates with other users, even if you only use the assets of the basic version.

Alan

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Pros

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today.
One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos.

The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Cons

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Mark
  • Industry: Restaurants

The must have for video creators

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

I've been using create studio since first came out in 2020 and I was blown away with it. I was so happy I stumbled across it in an ad and I bought it immediately and started using it and had so much fun with it. It is just fun. It's always adding new things, features as well as effects and the community and support is just fantastic that if you have a problem with something, they will get back to you really quickly with real answers and not just some standard answer that a lot of companies use when they're answering support tickets. You're actually speaking to somebody who knows something about the software that'll help you if you actually get stuck

Pros

If you are a video or contact creator then create studio pro is a must-have. I've tried a lot other softwares and they all work well, but I find create studio pro is really an all-in-one software that has literally every feature that you could possibly imagine. It's fun, it's easy and the support is like nothing else

Cons

If you aren't using it on a regular basis and you're paying for the monthly subscription services to access all the extra features, then you might find it a little bit expensive. Although that's not really a complaint, it's just the only thing I could think of that could be viewed as negative for some people. But all in all, it's great value for your money for what you're actually getting with it

Manikanta

Create studio is so creative, buy it.

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

The timeline, premade templates, effects, masking, characters, meme making, what not, everything I like in this create studio, the one software without any monthly subscriptions, only one time fee makes it so pain free experience for your pocket

Cons

I didnt find any cons because it did all I want.

InVideo

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I liked the create studio features.
Tobin
Tobin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The tool I didn't know we needed

Reviewed on 20/8/2023

Pros

I did not know we would love the animation aspect so much. So many characters to choose from and so many variations.My 15 year old helps us made videos, because it is so simple to use

Cons

The use across multiple systems (like with my Adobe suite) I found being limited in number of installed systems a problem (I get it for sure), but I jump between a Macbook Pro, MacPro and mini.Very minor frustration.

william
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best animation software ever

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

The best software in animation for the money, Upgrades comes once a month making your money go even farther with these new features and assets

Pros

The features including make this software a little bit of everything like video editing, music creations, but most of all it is animation for 2d, 3d and whiteboard, great explainers come out of this software, the best value on the market

Cons

I haven't found anything i disliked yet as they continue to upgrade making it even more better

Hans

Life Changing Experience

It has been great and I am learning something new with each use

It has been great and I am learning something new with each use

Pros

The ease in which to use. I love how the characters are developed and the moves of the characters for their profession.

Cons

The range of movement for the characters

Vyond and Blender

Quality and pricing
maria
  • Industry: Automotive

the best program to work with videos

Reviewed on 22/9/2023

The tools are from another world... and thanks to the creators for allowing it to be combined with different programs.

Pros

Over time I have worked with many different video editors... this one is different and really simple, and we are talking about the fact that the use of 3D tools is usually somewhat complicated, but not really with this program.

Cons

It is expensive... but if you are going to use it as you are working with it, you will understand that suddenly it stops being expensive.

Nikhil

The Best Video Creation and Editing Software

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Pros

I am an early adopter of CreateStudio. The software has been updated quite frequently and it became so powerful now. It has a lot of assets in the software. 3D assets are of high quality and really standout. The video editing process is comparatively easier than other softwares. Although I am not a frequent user, but I see every updates and read all the change logs. As I am an All Access Pass member, I get new characters, scenes and other updates every month. This is one of my best investments.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons but as it is a desktop software, it can't be used on the tablet or a chromebook. But I understand that deploying the software so powerful as web app is very difficult.

John

What an amazing tool

Reviewed on 2/11/2022

Really great! It's so fast and easy to use. You get almost instant results without needing any experience at all!

Pros

For the most part, I no longer use the high end software packages like AE for my motion graphics, video explainers,etc. This is an amazing tool to have at your disposal. Unbelievably inexpensive, easy to use and a very small learning curve!

Cons

This is not the right tool if you are looking to create cinematic trailers or high end unique motion graphics, as it is predominantly a self contained tool with some graphical limitations. But it is more than enough for most people out there!

Shai
  • Industry: Animation

One of the best software

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business!
Great support team!

Cons

Easy to use... love the options
Amazing done for you videos
3d characters and great team for support