CreateStudio

Video editing software for social media marketers

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

102 Software options

Phil B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Look no further for your animation tool

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

It’s a great software and I’m definitely looking forward to the future updates and learning how to use the program at a higher level of expertise.

Pros

The gestures of the characters are amazingly lifelike. I’ve never seen such fluid full body movements in 2D & 3D creators before I came across Create Studio. Object animation is equally smooth also. The overall power of the software is excellent and beyond compare for the inexpensive purchase price.

Cons

The gestures are limited to only certain movements which can be different with each individual character. As an example, certain characters can point to an object on the side and others can’t. Another feature which would be nice to have is some video editing features and the first one that comes to mind is splitting a video clip.

Anthony O.

Fantastic Animation Software

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Very pleased from a creation aspect

Pros

So many features similar to after effects

Cons

It sometimes lags when importing gif characters but that's understandable as your using other assets

April P.

Fun to use!

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

I have been completely satisfied. I did not want to get into another subscription but really liked what I was seeing each month and jumped in!

Pros

I love all of the animations and look forward to all of the new characters each month. This software continues to help push my comfort zone to do more and more with my videos.

Cons

It took a minute to get used to some of the features. I finally set aside 30 min a day for a week or 2 and got the hang of it. So it is not horrible learning curve.

Justin E.

Game changer

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

I love the easablility of the software. I use this for adding extra bonuses to my clients and their services they pay me for. It's also really easy to use as a quick cash builder for the company. I just post a template up and offer it for $10 and I get tons of people paying me for it. The monthly fee is paid to me and then some with $500-$1000/mo of income off this software.

Cons

The new update got rid of a lot of the cons with the UX

Brian P.

Create Studio us great

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

Create Studio is a very quick and easy to use video animation creation software. I like the different characters you can use to create your project. Very simple controls that most anyone can quickly start creating videos.

Cons

I really haven't found anything that I don't like about Create Studio. It's not a full blown video editor but it is not meant to be.

Mark V.

Creating compelling videos was never easier

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

From the program itself to customer support I am very pleased. It helped me create videos for my business very quickly and without a lot of effort.

I really love it

Pros

I like how easy it is to create 3d animation like videos in under an hour. It is very flexible

Cons

Only thing I do not like or miss rather is the fact that you cannot split videos

Ahmad A.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy software to make start making videos

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

Pre set actions for in and out
Similar to most video editing softwares

Cons

It takes longer to render
I don't know how to transfer your saved from one computer to another

Toonly
Simon M.

Crazy about Create Studio

Reviewed on 13/7/2021

It helps me relax after a hard days work. keeps my senility intact.

Pros

All the features are very user friendly for 64 year old me

Cons

I cannot find any fault as I only use it for recreation purposes.

Robe anne M.

Create Studio makes me look like a pro

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Simply amazing. Loving Create Studio!

Pros

Create Studio is always thoughtful of our needs as users. I love how they come with new 3D characters every month and their updates have always considered the suggestions of the community. I love the community and the support of the team. This software took my social media posts to a whole new level. Makes me look like a pro even if I am very new to video editing and animation.

Cons

Takes too much space in my hard drive. Need to upgrade my laptop to keep up.

Ankush A.

Excellent software

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

It is user friendly and interface is very clean

Cons

Motion of characters are bit difficult to undestant for starters

Bilal S.

A MUST buy for animated video creation

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Absolutely love this software and would honestly recommend anyone looking to create animated videos to purchase it.

Pros

Create Studio has made it so much easier to make animated videos with pre set characters/backgrounds/actions. Adding audio tracks and voiceovers are so easy too.

Cons

The only con I have is that you can’t create your own characters or actions but that is it

Luiz M.

That's just great

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

Pros

I've been purchased many video tools in a couple of years, but this is the most exciting of them.
It has many resources that come with it, like characters, animations, transitions and many other, and it's very easy to use.

Cons

What I miss is some video cut resources. It doesn't let you cut video pieces to use them separatelly.

Amy S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A worthy option.

Reviewed on 8/9/2021

With easy navigation, impressive features, and ready-to go templates, creating videos with the right
graphics won't have to be a chore.

Pros

Availability of features, access, ease of use, voice to text, and animated graphics.

Cons

This software works best with shorter videos. They lag when they get too long. Also, purchasing the
software does not automatically grant you the all-access pass. You will have to buy that separately

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The best animation software.Period

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

The best.Just go for it!

Pros

Create studio has been my go to software for animation or facebook video ads. The range of customisation is just amazing Loving the capability this software has. Even for someone just starting out, it is not very difficult, although there is a short learning curve. Their team is super friendly ..Just grab this deal..There is nothing that comes even close to this with all the features built in!

Cons

Rendering takes time for longer projects greater than 10 minutes.

Navod H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best ever software for video editing and animation.

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

Awesome. I will give 10 out of 10 for the user experience. It's super easy to use. Very friendly. And 100% ssatisfactory customer service.

Pros

Mostly the 3D characters and animations are super cool and easy to use. And users can customize the character appearance. Smooth animations. Huge package to choose backgrounds, characters, transitions, vfx, emojis etc.

Cons

Can't create my own character. This is the biggest issue.

K.m. R.

Perfect For Video Content Creators

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

Creating video overlays, topic points, and intro cards are incredibly easy and functional with Create Studio. I've been using it on my YouTube videos, IGTV videos, and even my TikToks for months and my viewers have all loved the upgraded graphics! I recommend it to all my students for creating their videos!

Cons

I'd love to see a wider range of elements, titles, etc and more customization options for the basics.

Denilson R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy deal

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

It in general was good. The help from the support of users and tutorials online helped me

Pros

The set of basic functions Are all together in the same place. You can have the most wanted functions for video creation in the same place

Cons

I wish it would be a bit more easy for a newbie

Toonly

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

The 3D is a deal breaker
Vivek C.
  • Industry: Law Practice

No Competition

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

I had also purchased Toonly before purchasing CS. I am feeling that my money wasted in Toonly. Where were you CS? I am truly impressed.

Pros

I am a Tax Consultant and often uses the Create Studio for the online presentations. In last week I had prepared an invitation for my webinar on Tax. The people surprised that how could you prepare such a fantastic invitation. Because being a Tax consultant they didn't expected such a video from me.

Cons

The price of Individual characters are very high.

Mike K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Makes Unique Pixar Type Videos

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Create Studio can provide those special studio effects that I have not seen elsewhere. Whenever I need a Pixar type video this is the software to use!

Pros

Great templates and assets. What the software can do, it does very well.

Cons

It is somewhat limited as far a total video editor and would you need a supplemental edition in addition to Create Studio

Jay R.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best out there

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

I love it. Especially the christmas stuff.

Pros

I love the fact that it has 3D characters and they also create some templates to use incase you need inspiration.

Cons

I dont have any but if I were to pick one, it would be that a complete newbie might struggle at first.

Jason P.

Just Great Value!!!

Amazing!!

Pros

This software keeps improving and adding functionality and features. This software has great animation capabilities and has a lot of potential for creating any type of custom animation. This tool is simple but very powerful to use and doesn't have a steep learning curve. They provide a lot of demo/help videos to reference. They listen to feedback and keep adding more characters and functions.

Cons

I wish there was a way to save certain pre-sets and use them over and over within the actual software. The ability to stack multiple pre-sets would make creating sophisticated videos really easy.

James M.
  • Industry: Design

Easy Animation Tool

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

Pros

A fun tool to use for basic video animations required for any aspect of video creation and marketing promotion.

Cons

Disappointed there is no motion tracking functionality for animated objects. Monthly subscription for extra assets is too expensive.

Claire K.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Create Studio is an amazing way to create your own animations and animation videos

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

most exciting software I have on my computer as you create your own animations what more can I say

Pros

its a stand alone that resides on my computer rather then online I like that even though
I still need a internet connection.

Cons

there are none, I find nothing wrong with this at all

Don L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Think layers

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Pros

It's relatively easy to get going but I found the trick is to think of the app as putting layers down in order to build a video. Some very good 3D characters are provided as well as the ability to import anything.

Cons

Steep learning curve and the training videos are too long, Brit accent, and fast (common flaw of software companies is to have the most experienced person fly through the demo). Training sticks to the basics so reach out to the FB community. Plenty of in-app purchases and extras so watch your wallet.

Marco G.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Life to your Creativity

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

With Create Studio, I have a very positive experience. Nine times out of ten, it manages to create what I have in mind. I'm using it for my dissertation in Social Media Marketing, and my teachers are amazed every time by the beauty and originality of the videos I produce.

Pros

I've tried dozens of software. This is complete and inspires your creativity.

Cons

I liked less the fact that Speech cannot be emphasized.