• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The best animation software.Period

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

The best.Just go for it!

Pros

Create studio has been my go to software for animation or facebook video ads. The range of customisation is just amazing Loving the capability this software has. Even for someone just starting out, it is not very difficult, although there is a short learning curve. Their team is super friendly ..Just grab this deal..There is nothing that comes even close to this with all the features built in!

Cons

Rendering takes time for longer projects greater than 10 minutes.

Navod H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best ever software for video editing and animation.

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

Awesome. I will give 10 out of 10 for the user experience. It's super easy to use. Very friendly. And 100% ssatisfactory customer service.

Pros

Mostly the 3D characters and animations are super cool and easy to use. And users can customize the character appearance. Smooth animations. Huge package to choose backgrounds, characters, transitions, vfx, emojis etc.

Cons

Can't create my own character. This is the biggest issue.

K.m. R.

Perfect For Video Content Creators

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Pros

Creating video overlays, topic points, and intro cards are incredibly easy and functional with Create Studio. I've been using it on my YouTube videos, IGTV videos, and even my TikToks for months and my viewers have all loved the upgraded graphics! I recommend it to all my students for creating their videos!

Cons

I'd love to see a wider range of elements, titles, etc and more customization options for the basics.

Denilson R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy deal

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

It in general was good. The help from the support of users and tutorials online helped me

Pros

The set of basic functions Are all together in the same place. You can have the most wanted functions for video creation in the same place

Cons

I wish it would be a bit more easy for a newbie

Vivek C.
  • Industry: Law Practice

No Competition

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

I had also purchased Toonly before purchasing CS. I am feeling that my money wasted in Toonly. Where were you CS? I am truly impressed.

Pros

I am a Tax Consultant and often uses the Create Studio for the online presentations. In last week I had prepared an invitation for my webinar on Tax. The people surprised that how could you prepare such a fantastic invitation. Because being a Tax consultant they didn't expected such a video from me.

Cons

The price of Individual characters are very high.

Mike K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Makes Unique Pixar Type Videos

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Create Studio can provide those special studio effects that I have not seen elsewhere. Whenever I need a Pixar type video this is the software to use!

Pros

Great templates and assets. What the software can do, it does very well.

Cons

It is somewhat limited as far a total video editor and would you need a supplemental edition in addition to Create Studio

Jay R.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best out there

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

I love it. Especially the christmas stuff.

Pros

I love the fact that it has 3D characters and they also create some templates to use incase you need inspiration.

Cons

I dont have any but if I were to pick one, it would be that a complete newbie might struggle at first.

Jason P.

Just Great Value!!!

Amazing!!

Pros

This software keeps improving and adding functionality and features. This software has great animation capabilities and has a lot of potential for creating any type of custom animation. This tool is simple but very powerful to use and doesn't have a steep learning curve. They provide a lot of demo/help videos to reference. They listen to feedback and keep adding more characters and functions.

Cons

I wish there was a way to save certain pre-sets and use them over and over within the actual software. The ability to stack multiple pre-sets would make creating sophisticated videos really easy.

James M.
  • Industry: Design

Easy Animation Tool

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

Pros

A fun tool to use for basic video animations required for any aspect of video creation and marketing promotion.

Cons

Disappointed there is no motion tracking functionality for animated objects. Monthly subscription for extra assets is too expensive.

Claire K.
  • Industry: Animation
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Create Studio is an amazing way to create your own animations and animation videos

Reviewed on 4/12/2020

most exciting software I have on my computer as you create your own animations what more can I say

Pros

its a stand alone that resides on my computer rather then online I like that even though
I still need a internet connection.

Cons

there are none, I find nothing wrong with this at all

Don L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Think layers

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Pros

It's relatively easy to get going but I found the trick is to think of the app as putting layers down in order to build a video. Some very good 3D characters are provided as well as the ability to import anything.

Cons

Steep learning curve and the training videos are too long, Brit accent, and fast (common flaw of software companies is to have the most experienced person fly through the demo). Training sticks to the basics so reach out to the FB community. Plenty of in-app purchases and extras so watch your wallet.

Marco G.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Life to your Creativity

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

With Create Studio, I have a very positive experience. Nine times out of ten, it manages to create what I have in mind. I'm using it for my dissertation in Social Media Marketing, and my teachers are amazed every time by the beauty and originality of the videos I produce.

Pros

I've tried dozens of software. This is complete and inspires your creativity.

Cons

I liked less the fact that Speech cannot be emphasized.

Rakesh kumar S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Beginner Friendly Animation Studio : Create Studio

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

I would love to give 10 Stars if possible (because we had only 5 stars)

Pros

Super Awesome Software tool for a beginner to start and easily understand.
The Tutorials are the best part I loved from the heart. very easily explained in simple understandable words.

Cons

The updates are just going crazy enough. We are overwhelmed with them.

A Novice User

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

Pros

As someone who has virtually zero experience creating videos, I have found CreateStudio very easy to navigate and use. The dashboard is set up to be user friendly and the YouTube tutorials are extremely helpful!

Cons

At this point, I can't think of anything

Daniel B.

I now feel like I can create anything!

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

It's an amazing experience to be able to add or even create your own animations to make your video project come to life.

Pros

It's so easy to create a whole scene and story given the wide variety of characters, assets, and animations that can be used in a project.

Cons

At the moment, it's not possible to upload custom fonts or customize the look of the characters.

Dr. salvatore B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The perfect tool for any video creator

Reviewed on 28/8/2020

Amazing experience

Pros

On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Cons

Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

Kaustab D.

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Pros

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

Cons

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Chandra R.

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Pros

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Cons

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris R.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

You won't be disappointed

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

Pros

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

Cons

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Timo H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Much more than Toons!

I just LOVE it!

Pros

Huge amount of different styles and characters
usable for real videos
perfect to use

Cons

characters could have more actions
background is limited in time

Karen M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Not just for Advertising

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Pros

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Cons

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Tyler L.

My Little Secret

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Pros

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Cons

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Ben S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Excellent Animation and Video Editor

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

I love the software, I use it everyday to do my design and graphics work. My customer have been impressed with the quality of the videos and animations created with the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use and comes with characters and templates to get you started.

Cons

If you don’t have a good storage drive you may run into issues since the backgrounds and characters can consumer a lot of disk space when downloaded.

Muhammad taimour H.

Very interesting software, especially if you have bo technical knowledge

Awesome experience

Pros

2d and 3ds video renderings software, especially if you have no technical knowledge

Cons

Rendring takes a bit more time i think if this issue can be resolved it will be much better

Gabriel P.
  • Industry: Animation

The best Low price video editing software

Beginner Friendly
5 Star

Pros

Great Support
Deliver a lot for the price
Update monthly

Cons

Need more pro feature (the keep adding more month by month)