Avast Business Antivirus

IT management and computer security software for SMBs

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

54 Software options

Qamar A.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Reviewed on 6/7/2021

It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

Cons

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Nimubona W.

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Reviewed on 19/7/2021

My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features.

Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version.

The price for the paid version is affordable.
Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities.

Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices.

Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

Cons

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files.

when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Ivo M.

Good solutions

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Pros

The product is simple to use and install.
I like the administration panel.

Cons

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Symantec Endpoint Security and Avira Antivirus Pro

Response from Avast

Hi Ivo,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Paola L.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good antivirus

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Pros

One of the best antivirus I've every used. It blocks everything. Unwanted ads, suspect files and sometimes e-mails from social medias and unknown senders - but I rather leave it like that than to clickbait something that can harm my safety. And you can Unlock some websites so it works just fine.

Cons

No big difference between the free and paid version. I get more reports but they seem kind of useless.

Ryan rey D.
  • Used for 2+ years

Best antivirus for my system

Reviewed on 8/3/2021

I need Malwarebytes so that my system will be safe with incoming viruses and unwanted infected softwares that can possibly damage my computer files.

Pros

Very excellent in detecting and blocking incoming computer viruses

Cons

It sometimes failed to immediately detect viruses

Response from Avast

Hi Ryan Rey,
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue.
We are here to help.

Samuel A.

A Solid Antivirus Software.

Reviewed on 17/8/2021

Avast Business Antivirus has protected my PC from all possible Viral threats both online and offline. I couldn't ask for more.

Pros

There are lots of Pros. One thing you can count on is that Avast provides frequent updates, which puts your devices in the best possible position to combact all current and future threats. You're getting solid antivirus software by choosing Avast Business Antivirus.

Cons

The only negativity I could think of is perhaps the false negatives. There are times when the antivirus sees some useful software as a threat and quarantines them. I solve this by disabling antivirus whenever I want to install such software. Besides, this seems common with all Anti-virus software, and I guess it's nothing to worry about.

Anna F.

great help

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

i would recomend it

Pros

it's easy to use, I had no problems with using it and i am not a specialist when it comes to computer.

Cons

nothing, the software is a perfect product for me

Bernie D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

because avast antivirus is not functional

Reviewed on 29/7/2021

Pros

This software offered me information if there were any strange files that could damage my computer.
It is easy to use and access.

Cons

This software has update failures.
Reduces the performance of the pc causing it to constantly fry.
This antivirus forces you to have to pay a plan to offer you security

Luis G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

Pros

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

Cons

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Carlos R.
  • Industry: Import & Export

It never gave me problems, good antivirus!

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

It's the antivirus that I use on my personal computers and it always worked for me, so everything is fine.

Pros

It's easy to use and beautiful to look at, the functions are complete (even in its free version) and adding an exception is very easy, a task that I do constantly.

Cons

Something I don't like is that in the installation it offers to install third-party software, you can choose not to install it but it's still annoying.

Ghanshyam G.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Review of Avast Business Antivirus- Best antivirus

Reviewed on 7/2/2021

It is best for small business as well as we can use it for personal computer also. As the price is little high we can comprise the price due to the best security features.

Pros

It has clean modern interface and easy to use.
It has good threat, malware's detection capabilities and detects in realtime.
It is compatible with most of the operating systems.
It autoscans the external storage devices when connected, if any threats are found it is patched in realtime without hampering the PC.
It has variety of features included like wifi scanner, file Shredder, website scans during surfing (blocks website if threats are found), VPN, sandbox,etc.

Cons

During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy.
It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working.
Pricing is little higher as compared to others.

Anthony M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Cant beat it for the price

Reviewed on 26/2/2021

I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

Pros

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

Cons

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.

Binu P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Avast

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

Overall this software is amazing! I will never type a negative review on this.

Pros

This is THE best antivirus software I have ever used. It is very protective to your device. I reccomend using this. And it is free

Cons

The only thing i despise is that SOME malware can sneak past this brilliant software but that has not occured to me yet.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

Although I think Avast Antivirus software should have more security feature for the basic paid option, I do think that the software greatly aids users in becoming more cyber secure.

Pros

Avast Antivirus software does a very good job with its user interface and does an excellent job notifying users of security issues and make user more security aware.

Cons

I have found that the Avast Antivirus does require many add-on to work to its full extent, so the basic paid versions still do not have all the feature that I wised it had.

Yohan K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Avast Business Antivirus is a skilful and intuitive antivirus to operate

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

I have used and operated several antiviruses and I know their ability to detect and counter viruses. I think that Avast Business Antivirus has the best speed in terms of virus detection. Also, its easy interface is very beneficial to the users.

Pros

Avast antivirus is a first class antivirus to protect the computer and the data in it. This antivirus has a very intuitive and convenient user interface that is pretty easy to interpret.

Cons

I have a dislike for Avast Business Antivirus. During updates of this antivirus, my computer’s speed and performance slowdown to an extent that I cannot work finely.

David A.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Peace of mind

Reviewed on 22/2/2021

It has protected me against malware.

Pros

I feel protected and can attest I haven t had a compromising issue since downloading.

Cons

I feel there have been numerous attempts to ujpsell.

Stefano B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

You just forget about it.

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Pros

You can almost forget about Avast... it does everything on its own.

Cons

The main consolle UI could be improved a bit.

Azriel J.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Does the job

Reviewed on 7/6/2021

Pros

I got the free trial when i bought my computer. It's easy to use. Gives warning once it detects suspicious webpages or activity.

Cons

The free trial gives you access to a limited amount of features.

Rupesh K.
  • Industry: Animation

Good Antivirus at Mid Price

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

Overall good to use this software but in some areas it be improved like , interface

Pros

This software gives me a secure browse experience that's what i like about

Cons

I think avast should improve security settings for removable device

Masturah D.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Effective anti virus software

Reviewed on 3/8/2021

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Cons

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Josine F.

Great protection easy to use

Reviewed on 12/2/2021

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Pros

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

Cons

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

Response from Avast

Hi Josine,
Thank you for your positive feedback!

We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Zechariah A.

Great Antivirus

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

Pros

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

Cons

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Ardita S.
  • Industry: Banking

Good protection

Reviewed on 28/4/2021

Pros

Very light for an antivirus . Runs smoothly and is easy to scan . Most of the process are automated and Avast does not require you to micromanage anything .

Cons

It regularly recognizes non-harmful sites or files as threats . But it is better to err on the side of caution .

Bob C.

Excellent security tool for network

Reviewed on 12/2/2021

Pros

The software is very easy to setup, use and maintain. The administration web portal is very easy and keeps you updated as to the status of all systems with the software installed.

Cons

None that I have found so far and will renew when prompted.

Mário M.

Review of AVAST Business Antivirus

Reviewed on 16/2/2021

The internal network was having some attacks by the server, this software was an asset as it does not hear any more attempts to enter.

Pros

It does not overload the server.

Intuitive interface.

Simple to configure the firewall.

cloud management platform

the low price of the application

Cons

So far I haven't detected anything bad in this application.

ESET Endpoint Security

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus

The simplicity, the low cost, anda a good radar sistem to protect the server enterprise.