SyncSpider

Integrate, automate data flow, synchronize data among apps

4.8 /5 (80 reviews) Write a Review!

Lawrence A.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Goodbye mundane repetitive tasks and hello time at the beach

Reviewed on 3/4/2021

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is during my exploration phase. I don't know if my positive response to the UI is due to the not so glowing reviews of the UI. For me, it's not too bad at all.

AFTER INITIAL USE:
As mentioned above, the UI isn't too bad. I found myself able to go through the workflow from creating a company, to creating a project and then adding integrations and creating tasks without much help from support documentation. Again, this was a pleasant surprise.

I recommend creating a mind map first with existing integrations and then referencing the mind map as you build out the automations. The UI might not be as bad as I thought it would be, it's still no integrately or Zapier for visualization of the flow.

CONCLUSION:
If you are in e-commerce managing inventory for multiple storefronts, then SyncSpider is the automation solution for you. Although, you should first check the available integrations and the integrations in their roadmap before pulling the trigger. Integration wishlist: startinfinity, mailrush, encharge, postoplan, Runtheworld, Novocall and Optinly to name a few.

I am surely looking forward to integrating SyncSpider to automate more of my workflow.

Pros

The apparent e-commerce focus is what pushed me to the edge in the selection of SyncSpider over the other alternatives. Existing integrations with some LTD SaaS is also a huge pro. I wish most of my SaaS was integrated, but maybe one day. The deep integrations is also a huge plus.

Cons

This might just be more of a con specific to me but I'd like more integrations for the SaaS I use frequently. SyncSpider is only as good as its ability to integrate with many tools. The UI visualization of the integration flow even though is satisfactory for my needs, its still something to be desired. It would be great not having to create a mind map first before setting up a flow in SyncSpider. The good news though is there is supposed to be a revamp of the UI. The possibility of improvement also helped with my purchase decision.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much Lawrence. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Ach H.
  • Industry: Animation

It has simplified UI that going to make Using this software a no-brainer !

Reviewed on 16/3/2021

It helped me save hours of work at night for minutes plus it has the system of automation which means all you need to do is prepare everything then let it run itself :D

Pros

This software is easy to use doesn't take too much time to try it out and is focused on E-Commerce. it helps you forget all the copy past tasks that you used to have to alte at night

Cons

Some sofware I use aren't included yet but he cool thin they are hyper active about adding new tooks weekly and soon daily

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Ach,

thank you so much for your feedback:)

We are gonna do our best to seep up all developments and make our tool perfect for recomendations:)

David S.

Great alternative for automation, specially for growing businesses

Reviewed on 26/2/2021

So far the support team has been awesome! We were reluctant use it because not all our specific integration requirements are not possible at this time, but we feel pretty confident that SyncSpider’s team is working hard on expanding their integrations and improving their service.

They do provide the integration as a service outside their roadmap as well, and they were pretty responsive, sent us a budget quickly for the integration, sadlyit was outside our Latin-American SME budget for now.

We are looking forward to moving 100% of our e-comm automation process to SyncSpider!

Note on usage: I'm still getting the hang of it, so far i've only tried integromat, iftt and Zapier, and they are all different, and I'm not an advanced user, so I'm hoping for some more documentation/examples/training to make this even more valuable!

Pros

Fast development and constant integrations coming out every week
Really good support
Workflow based, so relatively easy to start using it
We got a LTD, so price was unbeatable, but still without the deal the prices are pretty good for the volume they provide (plus the offline and service-less integrations)

Cons

Would benefit form pre-made templates between services (it would expedite implementation for us users)
We haven't figure out how to manipulate data (as we do in Zapier) before sending it to the other service
UX still has room to be more intuitive

Response from SyncSpider

Hi David,

thank you for your review and your feedback!

Templates are coming:) We are already working on such a solution to give you pre-made templates that will act as a default mapping for some tasks (e.g. sync Docam marketplace with eBay, etc)

As soon as we have that solution, you will be able to either use our templates or save your own.

Additionally, automating feature should be
rolled out in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks again, Aleks

Staire K.

Powerful solution

Reviewed on 12/3/2021

The syncspider solution is a flexible and easy to use multi-shop-tool system that allows you to globally manage your online shops with one comprehensive and measurable tool.

Pros

syncspider is a powerful solution that links all of your online shop tools in a single platform, making it easy to manage inventory, and sync with multiple marketplaces. It offers many features to help you succeed, so you can concentrate on succeeding online.

Cons

Its going to take some time but as soon as i have integrated some local API's created some useful flows

Response from SyncSpider

Appreciate you review!

Always happy to read that our external API is used:) cheers

Claudiu G.

A powerful automation software

Reviewed on 7/4/2021

In short, it's a powerful automation software, you can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of modern web applications!
It is a great platform to sync multiple e-Commerce websites. At least for these two connections above it is worth using SyncSpider a lot!
SyncSpider also makes it easier to connect and sync many different apps and services. My strong example is if you are selling your products on multiple platforms like your WooCommerce store and Amazon.
I really like the direction in which the application is going.
Also I look at the roadmap with hope and excitement!
Keep the great work guys!
Definitely, a great powerful tool for automation to have around to grow your business in no time!

Pros

You can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API
Stable and robust product
A lot of connectors available

Cons

I'm waiting for a LinkedIn connector to automate more. It is on the roadmap, so I will enjoy soon also this part!

Response from SyncSpider

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated

Antal H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great product with great support

Reviewed on 13/3/2021

My experience is great with API support as well as many new features coming daily.

Pros

The customer support is amazing, their product offering is solid and really will be a player in the game shortly with the additions they have brought on. I am able to integrate this into an enterprise environment which means they have a stable working product.

Cons

Deployment can be a bit time consuming , but once you get the hang of everything the platform is very robust and can really automate a lot of things.

Response from SyncSpider

Waw! Awesome review! thank you so much for taking the time

Josh V.
  • Industry: Design

Needs refinement, but the value is there

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

As we all know, automations between products can get costly and complicated. After using Syncspider to integrate a few pieces of software, I was a little disappointed with the available automations that could be done directly between 2 pieces of software. After experimenting a little more, I realized that linking software to spreadsheets like Google Sheets or Stackby would work for the majority of my uses and eliminated the reliance on premade integrations. Having more automation choices between different software would be nice, but it's good to know that you can get creative to get things to work.

Amazon US was my #1 need and it's not currently working as far as I understand so I'm really hoping that gets worked out. I understand that Amazon can be a pain to work with though.

Pros

The total number of integrations available

Cons

Not enough options when setting up directly automation between 2 pieces of software.

Response from SyncSpider

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated

Colin K.

Versatile and Good Deal

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

This tool is not limited to e-commerce projects, it is much more powerful than that. Currently I do not have any e-commerce projects but I have several marketing automation tools and I use SyncSpider to help me synchronize my lists.
This tool is really useful and versatile for data synchronization. Moreover the team is very responsive and courteous.
The UI is acceptable but not fantastic. With the coming roadmap, great customer service and loads of integrations this is a no-brainer deal.
This tool will save us tons of time and money.
Thank you for this great deal!

Pros

This tool is not limited to e-commerce projects.
It is really useful and versatile for data synchronization.
Loads of integration.

Cons

The UI can be improved. It is not very easy to use the tool, but manageable after a while.

Joe H.

SyncSpider The Ultimate Swiss Army Knife Making MacGyver Proud

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

Ease of use and management and development teams that support the product. Syncspider has a solid foundation and ease of use for a non-techy like me.

Pros

Enabled our company to ramp-up our multichannel retailer opportunities by syncing your webshops, marketplaces, and ERP to grow sales

Cons

Syncspider is still lacking on several integrations, but they are on the roadmap. Overall, a solid product one that I look forward to growing with.

Response from SyncSpider

Well thank you for your review:)

Got an idea from your feedback here.

Outsource your manual tasks to SyncSpider:)

Anthony M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

SyncSpider for my e-commerce store is ideal

Reviewed on 30/3/2021

Greta team and support, very happy.

Pros

Great way of saving money and time with other integration apps

Cons

Needs a few more native integrations to compete with the incumbent big boys but most are here for my needs and roadmap promising.

Response from SyncSpider

Hola Anthony:) Thank you for taking the time, I love your review here!

Dan C.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 11/3/2021

Great, would do it over zapier any day of the week.

Pros

Better than Zapier, more integrations, integrations that can be customized

Cons

I don't think there is much to comment here

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you!

Cloency C.

Must-Need for E-Commerce

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

Pros

Love the tight integration between Woocommerce and eBay. Helps me out tremendously by saving me so much time. Get it!

Cons

The UI is clunky. Would love to see a redesign that competes with the likes of Zapier or Integromat.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you Cloency for taking the time to give us your review!

A Growing Product

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Pros

It's the zapier of ecommerce integration and workflows. Love the concept and can't wait to see it develop more!

Cons

There are a few popular programs they don't have at the moment but know that it's on the roadmap and can find alternatives in the meantime.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review!

Mustafa B.
  • Industry: Publishing

It paid off in just 1 integration.

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

We have been using an e-commerce system for more than 1 year. Our system is not very flexible as it is an SAAS solution. Therefore, we need to take the data and process it outside. These data are very important, especially for use as a decision support system.

It is not very easy to use the tool, but you can solve the important parts with a little effort. I started using it without much work, just by watching a few promotional videos. That's why I had a hard time at first, but eventually I managed to establish an integration. Only with this integration, the money I invested for this tool will pay for itself. However, I am just at the beginning and I find very interesting uses as I mix it up.

By the way, I don't know if there is a problem with me, but for more than half an hour I searched for the Next button above the screen. I could not go to the next stage for a long time because I did not think of looking down at all :) However, it was waiting to be clicked right below :)

Finally, I say definitely do not miss this opportunity.
With these limits, you will have a lifetime First Class

Pros

You can use SyncSpider for many cases. Actually, it is not true that the number of integrations is limited. Because, with custom integrations, you can add any integration you want. You can even share this integration with others.
Thanks to this tool, there is no limit to what you can do with CSV and Google Sheet. These two alone can provide many use cases.

Cons

You have to work to understand details. It is not easy to use but really powerful tool. Can you start to drive a truck easily? But after learn details and use some functions it can do lots of thing.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Appriciated,

Our new UI/UX will make it a bit less complex :D we hope, kidding, for sure it will.

Mark R.

The Connection Between Sales, Marketing and Fulfillment

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

SyncSpider is a great tool to have in your setup, when it is all about automating your eCommerce business.

Pros

The main point for us using this software was to save me lots of hours of manual work. The only way growth can occur is through automation. This now becomes the centerpiece; the glue that binds everything together. This software makes connecting between various sales, marketing, and fulfillment apps a breeze.

Although they try to make things simple, some integrations are not as straight forward. Their customer support/service is very helpful and reach out to ensure that your integrations are working. They also have their own service that will create the integrations and take care of the entire process for a nominal fee.

If they don't have your integration, they will add it shortly after request are made. The team is responsive and eager to help you accomplish your goals.

Cons

The amount of integrations are limited compared to other products. Although, minimal at this time, they are being worked on at a feverish pace. Also, the UI is not the most impressive, but the software does what it needs to do and does that well.

Response from SyncSpider

Mark thank you so much. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Tim S.

Getting better every day

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

I managed to replace at least one WordPress plugin (costing US$119 per year) with SyncSpider, and I am working on replacing a couple more once the integrations are live. This is a no brainer for me as I have already almost saved the cost of a single plugin and I know the more integrations they add, the more uses I will find for it.

Pros

Huge value for money - Zapier-like capabilities for a fraction of the price
New integrations being added super frequently - Every time I login there is a new integration or two ... or more!
Roadmap is public - And you can feed into it by voting for new integrations. I already have 3 of my requests implemented in the past 6 weeks.
Great Support team - super responsive and eager to help

Cons

Documentation for the integrations needs a bit more depth - Some steps are not that easy to work out
Missing integrations ... for now - not really a long term con as they are working incredibly hard to get the integrations users want live.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Tim,

thank you for your feedback!

At the same time, we are working on integrations, we are also working on documentation. It just takes time, thank you for noting it. We are on it.

Cheers, Aleks

Carl-eric T.

Great promise, slight learning curve

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

First off, I just want to say that I think that SyncSpider has INCREDIBLE value, especially considering how much can be done to set up custom integrations and many more niche integrations readily available.

That being said, I've hit quite the learning simply trying to connect the existing Capsule CRM and Flowlu integrations to simply migrate my database from Capsule to Flowlu. Definitely more elbow grease involved in figuring out what I'm looking at from a UI/UX standpoint, but the pieces are there. I've run into a few bugs, mostly in the UI, but I've gotta remember how great a deal this was for such a powerful tool that really seems like it can potentially be more powerful than previous integration tools I've used in the past (you know their names...). It's got great promise as it gets refined I think it will only be better and smoother :)

Pros

Niche integrations, amount of task runs & credits, price, ability to use Webhooks and custom APIs

Cons

Learning curve, UI/UX isn't great, a little buggy at times from browser to browse (but nothing major).

Fantastic automation tool

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

I have been looking for this kind of tool to integrate various tools to help a few of my e-commerce clients for a while. Syncspider provides everything I need.
The syncspider custom integration and the windows app bring whole lot of new opportunities of integration.
I definitely give a full 5 stars to this great software and the team!

Pros

- focus on e-commerce
- Intuitive UI
- Great collection of tools already integarted
- custom integration (API and web hook)
- abiltity to create sub-accounts for my clients
- customer support
- this list can go on and on

Cons

- some existing integration (ex. Deskera) doesn't work, customer support said they are working on the fix.
- learning curve?

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you so much, and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Piotr J.

Great experiences!

Reviewed on 3/4/2021

Great experiences!
Nowadays, there are more and more applications of this type - the competition is increasing. I have tested most of them and I must say that SyncSpider has unique approach which I like the most.
Yes, it is not ideal yet, but he's going in the right direction...

Pros

It's amazing how much you can do with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of web applications! How beautiful it works! You can do almost anything. At least for these two connections it is worth using SyncSpider...
Besides, for example who else has a connection to Allegro - nr 1 marketplace in Poland? I have not found anywhere else - only in SyncSpider.
I really like the direction in which the application is going.
Also I look at the roadmap with hope and excitement!
Keep the high level guys!
I believe that you will reach the top because you have an excellent product - getting better every month ...

Cons

The UI could have been more modern in my opinion.
More detailed documentation would be useful also.

Response from SyncSpider

Waw Piotr!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated

John C.

A Solid Work in Progress

Reviewed on 13/3/2021

Overall, the tool is easy to use, though the UI can be a little slow at times, and the team behind it seem like a wonderful group of hardworking, committed folk who I am willing to trust will continue building this into an excellent product on par with Zapier and Integromat. Considering tools like these tend to be really expensive, especially Zapier, this is a great deal to jump on.

Pros

I've been using SyncSpider now for about a week. One of my main reasons for purchasing was that it offered an easy integration with Wordpress which I couldn't get with either Integromat or Zapier. I ran into issues with Integromat and Zapier trying to sync posts between two sites. I had SyncSpider syncing posts within 10 minutes of signing up. So that's awesome. Support has been responsive, gracious and quick to implement a fix when needed.

Cons

I did run into a few issues though while syncing posts. Tags didn't sync correctly and a drop-down menu didn't display all the available tags. I contacted support and they have already fixed the issue.
There aren't as many integrations as in similar services.

Response from SyncSpider

Awesome! thank you for your great feedback, we know what to do to improve furthe!

Victor B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

This is the timesaver i have been waiting for!

Reviewed on 26/3/2021

Saving time i can use on the rest of the business.

Pros

The automation this software can handle is amazing. I have alot of repetitive tasks that helps me with. Usually i have some tasks i need to do over and over again with my products in google sheet. This is the absolutely in the top 5 software my business cant live without now.

Cons

As of this moment, there is not too many integrations, but alot is planned, and they are making them quick. I just added a integration to their roadmap i hope to see, and the day after they asked to have a phone converstaion about how im using it so they can integrate it. AMAZING SERVICE!

Response from SyncSpider

THank you! We do our best, and our support team is the best!

Miles N.

E-commerse focused integration software

Reviewed on 6/4/2021

So far this is a great automation tool that works well for tasks in a similar way to Zapier, but more focused on e-commerce.

Pros

I was impressed by the number of integrations for software I use. Automating tasks is important for my business and it seems like new integrations are coming out regularly. I have been using Zapier for quite a while and this will replace some of the uses there (but not all becuase there aren't all the same integrations)

Cons

Some integrations are not developed yet. It seems like more come out so I am hopeful that some of the ones I am looking for will become available.

Response from SyncSpider

Hi Miles, thank you for taking the time to give us your review!

Nick B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Impressive list of integrations

Reviewed on 4/4/2021

Very good. It's a great alternative to Zaps and the team is working furiously to develop more integrations all the time. They have a public roadmap with upvoting on new integrations.

Pros

Number of integrations was a surprise to me. We can link backend management systems together that we otherwise were doing manually.

Cons

some of the instructions were a bit out of date - I can imagine its almost impossible to keep them all up to date. At least they actually have detailed instructions for every software.

Some error codes however were unhelpful.

Response from SyncSpider

Nick, thank you so much, every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Charles J.
  • Industry: Think Tanks

What a great find...

Reviewed on 7/4/2021

Pros

SyncSpider also makes it easier to connect and sync many different apps and services. One great example is if you are selling your products on multiple platforms like Amazon. You can have SyncSpider update the other platforms and also handle the Email, Fulfillment, and many more for you...
Don't let it fool you, because SyncSpider can also be used for "generic" integration. Not to mention, they keep adding integrations by the day!
WOW!!! that's AUTOMATION AT ITS BEST. The POSSIBILITIES are HUGE & seem ENDLESS!!!

Cons

The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews.

Response from SyncSpider

Hey Charles and thank you so much:) Appreciated

• Industry: Design

Awesome tool which gets better and better

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Pros

High (very high) number of available integrations from almost every niche/industry. The team is adding more and more integrations almost weekly and they really hear their community. The support is great and really trying to help and solving every problem/question.

Cons

It takes a bit time to get into the process of creating automations. The UI could be be updated in the future but thats not very a big con.

Response from SyncSpider

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review!