Supermetrics

All your marketing data, wherever you need it.

3.7/5
4.2/5
4.0/5
3.7/5

Shaun

Best Decision For Dashboards + Ongoing Reporting

Reviewed on 24/6/2019

Overall I'm very happy with Supermetrics and the pros far outweigh the cons. It has become a critical tool in my day to day marketing & management toolbox.

Pros

I like that Supermetrics for sheets integrates seamlessly with Google Data Studio allowing me to supercharge my reporting capabilities. I am able to pull data from multiple sources and refresh it daily making sure all stakeholders have up-to-date relevant data at all time.

Cons

There are a few reporting features I would like to see like reports via labels for Google Ads and Facebook customer conversions could be simplified.

Pedro
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Good for building web dashboard

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Overall good tool but could improve with offering more integrations.

Pros

The connectors it has to several platforms and also the predefined dashboards that allow you to pull data from different data sources like FB/GA etc in a very easy way and the plug it into nice dashboards.

Price wise is very competitive.

Cons

I missed connectors to ecommerce platforms like Shopify or magento as it will be very useful for ecommerce users to add that data to do analysis.

i also did not like that data only refreshes automatically every day, if not you need to do it manually.

Udi

Very buggy with extremely bad customer support

Reviewed on 26/7/2022

A great deal of frustration

Pros

Even though it's not very user-friendly, confusing, or expensive, I've used it for years, because it did the job I needed, which was to connect different data sources in one spreadsheet. well.. that was until recently. now it's not working anymore.

Cons

There has been an issue with the HubSpot connector for more than 4 weeks (still not resolved). Our marketing reports are based on Supermetrics, and we use them every day. Our reports have been missing for a month now, not just a few hours, not a few days, not a week, a month! and they do not contact me or give any update unless I contact them. By the way, the bills keep coming. what a joke?!. It is such a buggy product (always has been), so many users are confused by it, and the pricing model is constantly changing. Now, the fundamentals aren't working. It is such a huge disappointment and frustration.

Laura

The most essential data tool!

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Supermetrics makes reporting much more convenient and approachable than it once was. Reporting typically takes our agency 3-5 days to complete, but this streamlines the process immensely.

Pros

The ability to create 1 report per client with cross-channel information instead of creating an intense spreadsheet network or multiple reports is essential to our business. Supermetrics is extremely helpful with data compilation and visualization for our clients.

Cons

There are some features that are not the most user-friendly, but once you start experimenting more and getting used to the software, it becomes easier over time.

Davy

Great way to merge your data

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Good tool, yet expensive.

Pros

I like the way you can connect multiple sources and use them in Google Sheets.

Cons

It's way too expensive. I would only recommend to use this as an agency if the client pays for it.

Melvin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Used this trial, but did not get approved for paid version

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Very good. Would highly recommend as it really automates and drops a lot of drag in reporting.
In terms of data privacy, there might be some scrutiny or assurance needed from Supermetrics/

Pros

Used the free trial. Supermetrics is amazing. It connects to all the major players to get the extremely valuable data dumps. Connect this to Google data studio or equivalent and reporting is automatically done.

Cons

There is a cost involved, which makes sense. The cost model might not be simple to understand due to cap to calls and such. Might be harder for C-suites to understand (That was my experience). Data privacy wise as well might be an issue. I had left my previous company before all this got checked

Cesar

Data analysis in a snapshot

Reviewed on 4/5/2022

A friendly UI makes you hungry for more integrations: it's almost as if you're ordering your meal in a restaurant. You have plenty of data sources to choose from and the process to integrate them in order to create a holistic data report is quite seamless.

Pros

Supermetrics lets you unlock the real power on unified centralized data: instead of going to 3, 5 or 10 data sources you just connect them and select the most relevant data and bingo! you're able to gather, analyze and present the data in a comprehensive story.

Cons

The Essential plan can feel a bit pricey when you realize you only have 1 user available. Maybe we need a lower price tier or remove some features from the Essentials, but we need to lower the price.

Yaniv

Excellent Reporting with actionable insights

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

I was able to analyze different segment from all our marketing channels, automate reporting & prioritize tasks better.

Pros

This is without a doubt the best tool I've tested to compare & view data from different sources and it only gets better with time.

- Perfect integration with all our marketing channels
- Flexible reporting & automation (saves time)
- Easy to use to create tables & dashboards

Cons

- It's expensive (with all the extra add-ons )
- Gathering data takes time (from different API's)

Bootstrap your Business Intelligence on a small company

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

It provides built in integrations from most known marketing tools (Facebook, Google Ads and Bing Ads) directly to Google Sheets and Excel. It was easy to set up and use, and helped us to bootstrap our marketing analysis without a big implementation cost.

Cons

When we used it, it doesn't supported incremental updates, so it was costly to run it on a daily basis when our query time period was too big.

chao
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I cannot live without Superhuman

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Pros

single-handedly the most important software and time management tool

Cons

mobile and web don't sync and could always use more shortcuts for working in different time zones

John

Supermetrics for Data Studio

Reviewed on 25/7/2019

Pros

Connecting data sources to Google Data Studio for reporting is difficult when you have to setup so many API connectors for each client on each platform. Supermetrics makes this process simple. I love it!

Cons

Pricing could be lower considering the no-touch service they provide. Hard to justify the cost relative to the service offered.

Andrey

Supermetrics makes my life a lot easier for analyzing huge volume of data

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Getting precise data from Google Analytics in more convenient and customized way.

Pros

I like the flexibility of using different metrics and the main feature I love the most is being able to avoid Google's data sampling which is impossible when using native Google Analytics interface.

Cons

Everything is perfect now. Before I had a problem reaching support when they used Google Products forum for communication with customers, but now they have a private ticketing system which is more convenient to use and I receive a really fast response for my questions each time.

Laura
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Simple awesomeness

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Awesome

Pros

It's the best product ever for managing any PPC activity. My former boss introduced me to this amazing product and I couldn't be more grateful. It makes my life super easy.

Cons

The haven't created yet a connector for Adjust or Bing Ads what would make the product a A++.

Maximilian

Best Tool to start getting into Social Media Analytics

Reviewed on 7/8/2021

Pros

Supermetrics provides a lot of connectors and with the Google Sheets integration provides a great deal of flexibility.

Cons

The reliability of the Google Sheets integration is quite bad. Especially huge queries tend to fail quite often and sometimes incremental refreshes are screwing up. Also their customer support got better in the last years, but it is not really easy to solve problems once they occur.

Rick

Without the best bit of software we'e found this year!

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

We used to struggle to be able to keep a track of our lead generation clients and where they were against lead volume, spend and whether they were on trend. This solved the problem, with a plug in to alert when we meet our cap levels, sending an email and even creating a task on our trello board.

Pros

The flexability of Supermetrics is what makes this stand out. We have created a dashboard through Google sheets, plugged into our MCC. We can then pull all of our conversions into it with spend, target CPA and use a traffic light system to target lead volume and target CPA. Very cool

Cons

Using the dashboard we created, it is not updated in a "live" environment. This used to updated every hour, however it's currently 3/4 times a hour now. Not a big issue.

Forced a price increase during a period we already prepaid and then would not refund

Reviewed on 22/4/2020

We have used super metrics for years and it fails to load in data studio constantly then out of the blue they forced a price increase on us during a period we already prepaid and then would not refund when we cancelled. The price went from $65 to $382 per month which is a huge increase.

Pros

combining data from more than 50 google ads accounts

Cons

Support and sales teams policies and procedures.

• Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Supermetrics for Ad Agencies

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Pros

The most useful part of this software is its light-weight integrations with things we actually use, like google products (sheets, data studio, etc). We can manage the data from there, and pump them into our visualizations.

Cons

We're a large agency, and there's a fee per-account that we pull in. Also, the visualization options aren't exhaustive.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

One heck of a powerful tool

Reviewed on 1/6/2022

Pros

Gives me a lot of visibility that I did not have before.

Cons

Sometimes a bit clunky with Google sheets with the refresh of current data but eventually it pans out.

Lisa
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy to use and connects to all the top data sources for easy import to Google sheets

Reviewed on 21/1/2018

We use to manage our paid search budget, and do Y/Y ad-hoc reports and analysis for Google Analytics data. Great little connector!

Pros

I love how easy the connector is to use (setting up ' scheduling reports takes minutes!) I can format the data how I need it, and then "set ' forget" for auto-updates for all my GA, Bing, ' Adwords data. I also love how I can pull in cost as it helps keep us on the ball with our budget.

Cons

Although there used to be more available in the free version, and not you have to pay to get the full value of it.

Chhaya
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

This tool is easy to use, powerful and great for collecting data!!

Reviewed on 18/9/2022

Pros

It is very easy to use and very fast to connect API data with super metrics. Marketing platform reporting can be automated by using Supermetrics. Reports can be scheduled and shared via email on daily or recurring basis.

Cons

Supermetrics is quite expensive in comparison with other tool available in the market. There can be no more than one user can allowed to use this tool at one time.

Jelle

Big expectations but big failure

Reviewed on 28/1/2020

So yeah, we in the organisation and I in particular had high expectations. I told people who were reliant on the dashboard that with the help of Supermetrics our dashboards would kick ass. That was a mistake.

Pros

The promises were big, but they were not kept. Link any data source to your Google Data Studio reports, that's awesome. However, following all guides multiple times it turned out it's not that easy and I'm not even sure it's my fault

Cons

So yeah onboarding is a mess.
You have your account, you have teams you have licenses you add to team members, you have your sources accounts that you link to your teams. That's a big mess.
Then you have to link your Supermetrics account to your data sources in Google Data Studio, and even though you've paid the hefty price of 100$ (but it's reasonable I must admit), it says your trial has expired. Uhm, what?

Jay

Local Business Listings Data

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Customer support has been great and there have been no downtime while using it.

Pros

This product is perfect for local business listings data on multi-location accounts. I don’t know what I’d do without it!

Cons

Kind of pricey for what we need but it’s the best solution.

Hoang
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Support team is very good

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

We save a lot of time since using this software

Pros

It help me make report easily. My client is happy with my report. We save a lot of time by using supermetric

Cons

It is slow when reload data in datastudio. We must wait about 10 seconds to 30 seconds. But that is oki, not is problem

Dinaz
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best tool for connecting Facebook reporting to Data Studio

Reviewed on 24/5/2022

Pros

It is a great tool to use for connecting Facebook data to Data studio. Connecting is easy.

Cons

The tool is little expensive and restrictive to accounts, so for ad agencies the tool turns out to be extremely expensive, limiting the use to only important account. Also, it disconnects frequently and connecting again is a little messy.

Pedro

Supermetrics is great

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Pros

I really like the ease with which the app delivers the data

Cons

Some parts are not very intuitive in my experience